Exposing Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A simple lock, symbolic and in this scenario, it took on an almost mystical presence.

Trevor was wonderfully and thankfully big, yet very nervous and tentative. I think he expected to hurt me, or for it to be too difficult to get his huge hard cock into the little hole. He had an old tin of Vaseline on a shelf and after smearing his turgid cock with the grease he inexpertly pushed his cock at my hole. Being the whore that I am, apart from the initial resistance of the tighter opening, I felt the tight ring finally give itself up and the big purple head of the old mans cock forced me open one last bit before it slid into me, my tight ring closing behind his swollen crown.

I was never one for enjoying anal, it was more the mental arousal of being abused that pleasured me. Now as I felt his bulbous crown slide along my channel, I felt physical pleasure from the act for the first time. Trevor panted and gasped throughout, as he experienced the grip of a tight sphincter gripping and milking his big, rock hard cock, for the first time ever. He grabbed my hips and using the leverage he roughly pulled me repeatedly onto his rampant cock. My tits were dragged backwards and forwards across the dirty bench and through all the screws, bolts, nails and junk strewn on top. I was in heaven as my whore ass got the pounding it deserved and my tortured nipples were almost brought to bleeding with the ecstatically rough stimulation they had forced upon them.

Trevor toyed with the lock which held my whoring in check and began to pull on my clitoris. Before I stared to pump, my lovers would only be able to rub my clit but now the hard button had slowly been trained to protrude and it was now big enough for Trevor to actually grab and pull on. Direct contact on my sensitive clit was so pleasurable it was painful. My old lover pinched my clit between thumb and finger like I had done so myself the previous day, he actually pulled on my clitoris like he would my nipples and managed to jerk me off like a man would jerk a cock.

At the point of the old man cumming inside my ass, I started to cum myself and as the huge orgasm being battered into me exploded from my huge abused and quivering clitoris, I played my part,

"Oh God Trevor fuck me, fuck me, fuck that slut ass and make me yours, I screamed. You can fuck me anytime you want, you can fuck me anyway you want, I am yours and my slut cunt, tits and ass are yours whenever you please, just never even ask me, just take me"

It did the trick, as my battered cheating ass was flooded with buckets and buckets of the old mans cum. I have always found the feeling of a man pulling his cock out of my body to be almost as erotic as the insertion and now as Trevor pulled his still large cock from my abused and well fucked ass, my tight ring stretched, let his wonderful cock go, then closed up, leaving me with the familiar feeling of emptiness, my dirty hole lonely and still hungry.

I pulled up my robe and walked back up the garden, the cum slowly dribbling from my freshly fucked ass, falling on the grass and falling onto the backs of my legs.

Paul resumes

I watched from the upstairs window as my whore wife and my old neighbour emerged from the shed. I watched as she stopped and crouched to talk to our two eldest children completely aware of what was dripping from her ass. When Amy entered the house I immediately grabbed her and dragged her up the stairs and into the bedroom that I had been watching from. I immediately bent her over the dresser and dropped to my knees behind her. Opening her ass cheeks and placing my thumbs either side of her small puckered hole, I opened her cheating hole to my gaze from mere inches away. I could see inside the gaping slick, red and sore looking freshly fucked ass that the old mans cock from next door had just been in. Have you any idea how traumatic/wildly arousing it is to peer so closely into the part of your wife's body that another mans cock was in only moments ago?

When all this started, I was emphatically not a cuckold, no way, no how, yet life is constantly evolving and what was true then is not necessarily true today. Obviously some of the more extreme things we had endured and my wife being made pregnant by five different men, had been a cuckold experience of sorts, yet I had never been turned on by the sex itself, more by the situation and shame. It had been enough of late, to enjoy the exhibitionism of Amy and share the experience with her but now I felt that I could get much enjoyment from watching Amy indulging in sexual intercourse. I did not feel that we needed to go out and search for extremes and that keeping things secret and restricted and limited to our own private domain, then we could control and enjoy this fetish between us for years to come.

Amy concludes

I fucked with Trevor on a regular basis, the first time he sank his cock into my pussy being quite special. My old lover obviously enjoyed me kneeling in the dirt of the shed and sucking his big cock, he was also so grateful that I had given him his very first ass. However he was also quite traditional when it came to sex and believed the true place for his cock, was deep inside my vagina.

The first time we had 'normal' sex, Trevor was oh so excited. When he realised that I had turned up that day in his shed, 'unlocked and available' he could hardly contain himself.

I sat on the dirty workbench and opened my legs like a cheap whore, my slut pussy, which was already wet with my own excitement, glistened before him. Standing between my splayed legs, his wonderful cock still big and hard even at his advanced years, Trevor placed the purple, eager and hot bulbous crown between my recently pumped swollen lips.

Having sex like this turned out to be wonderfully personal. By this I mean that throughout the entire time I gave myself to my neighbour, we never looked at anything but each other. In this position as I lay back on my elbows in the dirt, I could both look at my incredible recently pumped nipples, as they sagged on my chest and down at the engorged and protruding labia and clitoris between my legs. Trevor was able to watch as his solid and meaty cock nudged open the wet and swollen lips of the whore next door, the clitoris and labia engorged with pumping (only to the point of making them stand out and protrude) wrapped themselves around the head of his manhood. I could watch with excitement as the old man lined his cock up with my sodden pussy and more so, we could look into each others faces and make constant eye contact, two relative strangers engaged in the most intimate of acts, watching each others actions and reactions.

When Trevor finally slid his gorgeous old and gnarled cock into my soft and desperate pussy, we not only heard each others groans of pleasure but we also saw in each other faces the look of pure lust and ecstasy.

Being older and not so 'trigger happy' as a younger man, Trevor fucked me to heaven and back. Experienced, talented and in control, he toyed with me, he played with me and my throbbing pussy, teasing and tormenting the dirty slut spread before him. Trevor made me cum three times before answering my begging and pleading for him to cum inside my cunt. I could take no more and the huge release and rush of his semen into my beautifully tortured pussy was actually a relief, as my sex could take no more.

My husband had no problem with me acting the whore with our old neighbour, in fact he seemed to enjoy the fact that I had become such a slut. I had engaged in sex acts before today but only with the intention of humiliating myself. Now I was enjoying the intense arousal and the huge sexual surge within me that I always seemed to create but now it was generated by simply being a dirty slag.

He loved to order me to wear my lovers cum when I returned to the house. Always making sure the children would not see, there was many a time I stood in our kitchen, my pussy still throbbing beautifully from the masterful fucking it had just received, with the semen of my old lover smeared all over my face or deliberately smeared all over my outer pussy and between my legs. I would wear Trevor's cum on my face for as long as possible before I had to wash it off.

Paul and I had missed the relationship that we had shared with Ron our milkman and now discussed me moving Trevor into my bed on a permanent basis. This idea was something the old fashioned Trevor found insane at first but soon became very eager indeed to have me as his 'available-at-all-times' whore.

I longed for the moment when Trevor realised that my husband would have to come to him to ask his permission to touch me in any way. It would be a delicious and humiliating twist to be present when Paul begged the old man to allow him to have sexual contact with me. It would be a delicious and exquisite treat, to witness Trevor's reaction to the realisation, that for the coming weeks or months that he would own me and my body. I so wanted to see the look in my old lovers face, when I handed him the key to the lock on my pussy.

Like I said, my husband embraced this idea and a return to our previous lifestyle choice as it was simply sexually arousing. However, I had broken Paul's trust and threatened the special and unique fetish and love we shared. I had betrayed him, not by sleeping with other men, not even by having sex with his father and two brothers, the betrayal was my love making with the father(s) of my child. I was a fornicator who copulated freely with the male members of his family to which end he exacted his revenge.

My husband took total control of me (perversely by given another man control over me, if that doesn't sound too confusing).

What happened with Paul father and brothers had been a rite of passage for me, to enable me to reach my 'final destination' of humiliation. Also, the act of showing myself to strangers, either naked, with chained labia or confined in a chastity belt etc was also extremely exciting.

However, what actually defined me, my sexual Valhalla, was being owned by a man, to be a possession, to belong to him and be his property, to be nothing but a chattel which he could gift the use of, to anyone he chose. I was a whore who had no say whatsoever in which man could or would put his cock into her.

There was still plenty of years left for us to explore our sexuality, whether that meant me being simply a slut, or my return to a more complex and perverted fetish whore, remained to be seen.