Exposing Elysa Ch. 02

Story Info
We take a hike, and a new game begins.
2.3k words
4.53
13.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so happy you came along, Lys."

"I'm so happy you invited me!" she replied. "This place is beautiful! It's unlike anything I've ever seen before."

"It's magical, isn't it?"

We only had a few hours drive between campsites today, so we got an early start and found a short hike across a ridge to a lookout point.

Elysa was wearing a pair of capri-length yoga tights and a loose white tank top over a grey sports bra, her brand new hiking boots, and her big, beaming green-lensed sunglasses. The heat of the day hadn't set in yet, but the morning sun shone down bright and warm, and the smell of sagebrush on the wind was pleasantly intoxicating. We chatted about the trip, and told funny stories about our respective pasts as we hiked along. It was easy to forget, since we'd become nearly inseparable towards the end of school, but we had only been together a couple of months and there was still so much we had to learn about each other.

"I can't stop thinking about yesterday." she said, catching a lull in the conversation to change the subject. "I've never been fucked outside before! The way you bent me over the hood in broad daylight...mmm. I can still feel your hands around my neck." She looked back at me and rubbed at her clavicles. "And, my god, and that guy on the boat! Do you think he was watching the whole time?"

"No clue." I said. "...probably."

"First at the diner, when I noticed those men staring at me, I was a little embarrassed at first but then I felt - well - a little excited about it. Then, I really thought I'd be embarrassed to get caught fucking like that. But in the heat of things it was such a thrill! And every time I think about it, about being exposed, and watched, it, well, it kinda turns me on."

I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Sounds like we've got a little exhibitionist discovering herself."

"That's why I brought it up." She turned her head and spoke softly into my ear like she was revealing a secret, even though no one else was around to hear, "I think I want to explore that more with you."

My heart jumped. I smiled and looked down at her. "We've still got plenty of vacation ahead of us, let's see what we can get into!" I slipped my hands under her shirt and ran my fingers up her side.

She smiled back, and giggled. "You're fun."

She started to step away but I gripped her arm and pulled her around to face me.

"I've got an idea, if you're up for it."

"Shoot." she replied.

"...a little game, I guess. To, uh, explore your boundaries."

"I'm listening." she said, her eyebrows perking up.

I smirked, tightening my hand around her arm. "Like Truth or Dare. Or, well, just Dare I guess. To push you a little. Help you discover yourself."

"Mmmhm!" she interjected, curiously.

"If you keep going along, I'll keep pushing. But only as far as you want. The point is to rile you up. Turn you on. So - remember - if you're ever turned off, or uncomfortable, or upset, just say the safe word and we'll stop. Got it?"

"Red Fern... got it." she nodded, recalling the safe word we'd picked a few weeks earlier, inspired by the childhood book on the shelf over her bed that I noticed while tying her up.

"Ooo! This'll be fun!" she wrapped her arms around me and leaned in.

"Ready for your first dare?" I inquired.

She raised an eyebrow. "You got something in mind?"

I reached through the oversized arm holes in her tank top and lifted her sports bra up.

Elysa giggled and blushed, cupping her tiny tan-lined buds in her hands as she sprung back. "Andy!! I thought you were going to ask first!"

I gestured around. "Hey, nobody's on the trail. Let this be a warm up for you." I stepped forward and gently pulled her hands away. I leaned in and kissed her breast sweetly, letting my tongue linger around her soft areola. She sighed and closed her eyes. I felt it start to harden on my tongue.

"Warmed up?" I asked, between licks.

"You always know how to warm me up." She replied, lowly. I learned early on that her nipples were a short circuit to her libido. I could almost always get her going with a few kisses, a light nibble, or a playful pinch. I'll never forget the time she told me - months before our first kiss, when my crush seemed woefully unrequited - about getting her nipple pierced and nearly climaxing in the shop chair.

"Alright then." I said. "Let's hike."

Elysa turned and bounded down the trail, tits freely bouncing in the sunlight. I followed close behind, enjoying the view. Her skin flushed and her breathing quickened. She was clearly aware of her nudity, and it gave her an air of heightened alertness. It was oddly arousing to watch.

As we walked on, her confidence seemed to grow. She eased, smiling and giggling a little to herself. Her loose shirt fluttered in the breeze, tickling her bare chest. Before long she was practically parading, proudly announcing herself to the empty trail ahead. I walked up beside her, and she turned to catch me staring at her beautiful, goosebumped chest.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She sarcastically quipped.

I snagged the camera from my side and before she could react snapped a quick photo of her glancing over her shoulder at me.

-click-

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"You said..."

"I wasn't serious."

"I'll keep these between you and me. Besides, if you want to explore your wild side, here's your chance." I snapped another photo, catching the profile of her chest.

"Pervert." she replied.

"Dare you." I winked back.

She pressed against me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Promise you won't show these to anyone."

"I promise. I'd never do anything you weren't okay with." I said, and gave her a loving kiss.

"Okay then." She stepped back and gave me a seductive look.

-click-

She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her shirt and gathered the fabric between her tits.

-click-

She slipped her bra around her arms, and pulled it off from under her top. She combed her fingers through her hair, and stretched her arms out to the sky, arching her back. She sighed as the warm sunlight beamed across her skin.

-click-

She turned and began walking down the trail. After a few steps she reached at her tights and lowered them halfway down her ass, shooting a glance at me over her shoulder.

-click-

"You're a natural, Lys." I called to her. "Work it, babe!"

"This is kinda fun!" She laughed and kept on walking, ass out. She turned and flung her bra at me like a slingshot. I stashed it in my small pack and continued snapping sexy candids of her nascent exhibitionism.

She seemed to come alive for the camera, flaunting her body and practically dancing down the trail. She turned to face me and inched her tights down a little more.

-click-

The sight of Elysa flashing her pussy in the desert sun was irresistible. My cock was hard and my heart was racing.

As if she could read my mind, she took a step towards me and bent over forward. Her shirt billowed open and I aimed my camera down her bare torso.

-click-

She reached at my shorts, lowered my zipper, and pulled my dick out. Then she leaned in and kissed the tip of it

Elysa looked up at me. "Can I dare you too?"

"I don't see why not." I replied, my voice wavering with excitement.

"Good... I want to have something to stare at too." She reached out for my camera and turned it back on me, standing smugly with my cock out.

-click-

We hiked along for a while, both exposed and growing more and more aroused. Elysa with her shirt pulled low past her tits and her shorts down below her hips, me with my erection awkwardly peaking out from my pants. I alternated between snapping photos and stroking myself. She alternated between touching herself and touching me.

We were so wrapped up in the moment that we almost didn't notice the other hiker come around the corner. Luckily we saw him before he saw us. I quickly concealed myself. Elysa inched her tights up just enough to cover her pubic hair, but otherwise made no attempt to cover up.

She wants to show off! I thought to myself.

I saw his eyes widen as he noticed her, then his poor attempt to hide his surprise as he approached. He scanned her down and up, his gaze locking on her braless chest. Elysa silently smiled from behind her sunglasses as she confidently marched along. He caught himself, blinked, and looked at me.

"H..hi" he stuttered as we passed.

"Morning." I grinned back.

A few steps later I heard him mutter under his breath "...god daaamn" and Elysa looked at me, her mouth wide in silent laughter. She gestured with her head and took a few steps back on the trail. "Money shot." she whispered.

Elysa grabbed her shorts and slid them down to her knees, then lifted her shirt over her head and stood spread eagle, flashing the unaware hiker. I snapped a picture of her bare ass and back.

She turned and faced me. The late-morning sun illuminated her skin, accentuating her tan lines - islands of caramel cream on her cinnamon brown body. A soft triangle of hair pointed at the gap between her toned, thin legs, and with her feet spread wide, the crease of her pussy was silhouetted by the bright rock behind. I scanned up her thin waist and soft, flat tummy. She shook her hips side to side a couple of times, making her small breasts bounce ever so slightly. Her smile was electric, amplified by the sky reflected lime green in her lenses.

I gripped my hard cock in one hand and held the camera out with the other. "Say cheese" I joked, just as I noticed the hiker down the trail had turned around to watch.

-click-

I thought it best not to tell her.

***

It was nearly noon when we returned to the parking lot. The mid-day desert heat was setting in, and the refreshing breeze that had cooled us through the morning was slowing. The trail widened, and we walked side by side. I noticed that the lot appeared to be quiet. A few empty cars were parked next to mine, but no other people were in sight.

Good, I thought, keep pushing her.

"Woo, I'm getting hot!" I said to Elysa. I pulled my shirt off and dabbed the sweat from my chest. "Much better."

"I'd agree" she said, gazing lewdly at my glistening skin.

I looked over at her. "You must be sweltering." I exaggerated.

Before she could react I grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She gasped, and her hands instinctively shot up to her chest, but only for a moment. She drew her fingertips over her small mounds, biting her lip as she caressed herself, and then let her arms fall back to her side. I bundled our shirts in my hand and we both strolled back to the car in quiet excitement, bare from the wast up.

I opened the hatchback and we both sat on the bumper. I unlaced my boots and tossed them in the car. I took a long drink from my canteen, leaned back on my hands and looked over to admire Elysa, wearing nothing but her lycra tights. Her bare back stretched as she bent to undo her own boots, and her smooth, tight skin stretched into rippled waves over her ribs. She stood, tossing her boots into the car beside me, and looked around the empty lot. Her hands idly found their way to her breasts again and she lightly massaged her chest. Her eyes met mine and she let out a sensuous chuckle.

Elysa stood over me, placed her hands on my thighs, and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips parted slightly and her tongue beckoned at my teeth.

"This was fun. Thanks for teaching me something new about myself." she spoke softly.

I checked again to make sure we were alone, then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down slightly. I took my cock in my hand and gripped Elysas side with the other. Kissing her again.

"One more dare?" I said, taking her hand and guiding it to my hard dick. "If you really want to thank me."

She dropped to her knees between my legs and gripped my cock, stroking it quickly. With her free hand she swept her hair back over her shoulder, then kissed my erection, licked my shaft, and wrapped her lips around the head. I grunted in the immediate pleasure of it. After a whole morning of teasing and stroking myself, I was ready to explode.

She spit on her hand and stroked me fast, bringing me to orgasm as she ran the tip of my member along her tongue.

"Mmm, cum on my face, Andy. I wanna watch you burst!"

A blast of my jizz landed on her tongue and she moaned in encouragement. She licked her lips as I unloaded another, and another, around her cheeks and chin.

"You taste so good." moaned Elysa, licking my seed from her lips.

I buttoned my shorts and walked back to the driver's seat. Elysa slipped into the passenger's side. An errant drop of my cum glistened on her chest. She caught her reflection in the mirror, wiped the drop with her finger and licked it off.

"You can have your shirt back now ...if you want." I said.

She thought for a second. "Meh."

I laughed. I leaned over and kissed her nipple, tugging the piercing between my tongue and teeth. Elysa gasped.

"God damn you're amazing." I said, taking one more long look at her bare top before starting up the car. "I love you, Lys."

"Love you too Andy."