Exposing Elysa Ch. 03

Story Info
The game continues at a remote hot spring.
3k words
4.65
11.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found our destination, a remote hot spring on the edge of a dry lakebed, by mid-afternoon. We took an open campsite - a simple fire ring with a ragged picnic table - farthest from the pools. There was a small group of other campers by the springs, but no one was too close to our site for the moment, and Elysa felt confident enough to stay topless as she set up the tent and unloaded our bags. She was taking advantage of the opportunity to indulge her budding exhibitionism, and I was quite impressed with her growing confidence. I was surprised, then, when she emerged from the tent wearing her bright red string bikini and flip flops.

"Let's wash this trail dust off already!" she chuckled as she threw my swimsuit at me.

I caught the shorts and replied, "Now you want to wear clothes?"

"There's a lot of people down there. Let's scope out the vibe first."

I thought about our game of dares and wondered if I might take advantage of her submissive side. I briefly fantasized about ripping her bikini off and marching her down to the pool fully exposed. The thought thrilled me, but I quickly came to my senses. If I pushed her too hard, I risked ruining all the fun. Better to take it slow, I thought.

"Fiiine." I feigned annoyance as I took off my shorts and tossed them into the tent. Then I bent and slid off my boxer-briefs. I turned to face Elysa and put my hands on my hips, giving her a full view of my nude body. "...you suure?"

"Oh quit showing off," she rolled her eyes slightly but kept her gaze fixated on me.

"Alright then," I replied as I put my swim trunks on. "Your loss!"

She came closer to me, pushing her chest into mine. With a hand she took my wrist and guided it under her bottoms. My fingertips slid past her soft hair and felt the wetness between her legs. "Plenty of time for fun later." she moaned softly.

She giggled, then darted off to the spring.

***

We eased into one of the rock pools, slowly adjusting to the hot mineral water. We made small talk with various folks and basked in the immensity of the wild landscape.

As we talked, I noticed several of the men in the pool seemed fixated on Elysa. I watched them out of the corner of my eye, and sure enough their gaze was not subtle. But who could blame them? She was a goddess in that string bikini. The suit screamed a fire engine red against her deep tan skin. Its high lines and halter strap seemed to extend her already elongated limbs. My eyes traced her features. Her legs softly met the twin crescent curves of her butt, a narrow sliver of daylight visible between her thighs. A pair of dimples in her lower back seemed to anchor her torso to her lower half. She stretched, and her hipbones peaked from her skinny frame just above the red fabric of her bowtied bikini bottom. Her top - a pair of red triangles tethered by thin red cord - carried her breasts without effort, and a sinuous curve between her tits revealed the gravity-defying contours of her youth.

I alternated between watching these men admire her, and admiring her myself. I wasn't upset by their gaze, but I was disappointed at their presence. Elysa in that suit was irresistible. I suddenly wished we'd been alone. Or that she was bold enough to give them more of a show.

I'd get my wishes later.

After our soak, we returned to our site to organize and get dinner started. I cooked up a good camp meal, and Elysa got a small fire going. We ate by the crackling flames, exchanging laughs at the events of the past two days and wistful predictions of the days ahead. The summer light dwindled slowly into a long, late twilight. As the fire died down and the temperature dropped, we sat peacefully at the picnic table with her head nestled on my shoulder. She rolled a joint, our little after-dinner ritual, and we passed it between us in familiar silence.

"Hey Lys."

"Yeah Andy?"

"Ready for another dare?"

"Sure!"

"Once it's dark," I said between puffs, "let's get another soak in before we sleep."

"...what's the dare?" replied Elysa.

I took another drag and blew a tiny smoke ring her way. "...no suits this time."

"Mh-hmm!" she encouraged.

The desert gets chilly at night, even in the height of summer. So I donned pants and a sweatshirt for the walk. Elysa wrapped her towel around her waist and threw on a zip-up hoodie to keep warm.

We went to the hottest of the three pools and found it quiet except for two older women chatting to each other on the far corner. It was difficult to see their features in the dark, but they said hello to us and resumed their conversation. I smiled calmly at Elysa as I tossed my clothes by the bench and stepped through the dark fully naked.

"Go for it!" I whispered to her. "It feels so free."

Boy did it feel free. The cool dry breeze on my bare skin made my body hair stand on end, and in the moment I felt the tingle start to arouse me. I quickly slipped into the hot water before anyone might notice.

Eased by the darkness, the lack of leering eyes, and perhaps the joint, Elysa unzipped her top, set her towel aside and stood bare facing the desert for a few seconds. She took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. Then she turned, stepped in and cozied up beside me on the bench opposite the two other women. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You look fantastic." I whispered into her ear.

She smiled and in the faint light I could see her eyes brighten with excitement.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the glow of the rising moon and I began to be able to see the droplets of water reflecting off the two delicate arches of Elysa's chest. She was perched upright on the bench, the water-line at her breasts, and each rise in the wind from across the lake bed whipped the calm water up into tiny waves that lapped at her nipples and tickled them into taut attention. She was clearly enjoying the feeling, and I was very much enjoying the view.

"Incredible, isn't it?" said one of the women, breaking the silence. It took me a second to remember she was talking about the springs.

"Worth every dusty mile," I replied.

They laughed. "First time?" the other one chimed in.

"It is, we just got out here this afternoon."

"I'm sure it won't be the last." the first one responded. "We started coming here a decades ago and..."

The women were close enough to carry on a quiet conversation with, but featureless except for the blue-white outlines of their hair. By the sound of their voice they seemed in their 40s or 50s, though their figures appeared to cut an athletic profile of someone younger.

"...this desert is just so peaceful. Nothing else quite like it..." I began to relax further as our chatter drifted into tales of past trips, and other camps and soaking pools in the area. I let my legs stretch out, and wrapped my arm around Elysa's shoulders.

I was describing our week's itinerary to the two women when I felt Elysa's hand on my thigh. I took her wrist, moved her palm up the inside of my leg until she was holding my balls. I continued talking as if nothing was happening. I was already hard when she wrapped her hand around my cock.

"So... we, uh, then we're headed toward Yosemite..." I carried on.

I turned my head to her and she met me with a fierce gaze. I nodded in encouragement. To the women she appeared simply to be listening to my story, but closer up the moonlight reflected the intensity in her opal eyes, and her smile held an air of devilish satisfaction.

"I've never been before." she chimed in, talking to the women but never breaking eye contact with me and still slowly working my cock beneath the shroud of the black water. "when he invited me, I just couldn't say no!"

"You two are in for a real adventure! I'm envious." said one of them.

I breathed deep and let out a long, blissful sigh, then chuckled "We're pretty lucky."

"We sure are." Elysa replied, tightening her grip.

I slid my hand from her shoulder, into the water, and down along the crest of her naked back. The women continued on to us about camping and hiking. My hand came to rest on Elysa's ass and without a word she shifted her weight so that my middle fingers brushed the soft mound between her legs. I curled my hand slowly, teasing her back. She brought her head to rest on my shoulder and shifted again, pushing her weight down on my hand in response and letting out a barely audible moan.

We both managed to hide our building energy - although our responses had become shorter and less attentive - and they kept on conversing with us and each other. I kept gently brushing Elysa's pussy and circling around her clit. I didn't want to be too obvious. She returned the favor, continuing her slow caressing strokes just enough to keep me hard.

Thankfully the two women left first. Once they were safely out of sight, I pulled Elysa closer to me and gave her a long kiss. "You're fucking incredible," I said to her. Then I lifted myself out of the water and sat on the deck to cool.

She moved in the water between my legs and rested her head against my inner thigh. "That was wild!" she said. "They had no idea!"

"So you're still enjoying this game?"

"I am."

She turned to face me, put her hands on my legs, then brought her head down and licked the base of my still rock-hard cock. Her tongue traveled up the length of my shaft and briefly wrapped her lips round its tip.

"Is that all?" I cajoled.

Without a word, Elysa slid back in the water, her hands still firmly planted on my legs. She pushed herself up until she was standing facing me in the thigh-deep water. Steam rose off her nude body as she moved further forward, put her hands on my shoulders and guided me onto my back on the deck. My dick stood at full attention. She rose onto the deck, straddling me on her knees. The moon was higher now, and I could see the contrast of her body in cold-sepia above me: her hard nipples dark spots upon the twin mounds of her small breasts, the subtle folds of her pussy barely visible at the base of her soft brush of hair. She lowered herself onto me, kissing my chest, my clavicles, then my neck. Finally she met my lips and my eyes. She pressed her tits against my chest and gave me a heavy, strong kiss. I brought a hand to her hip and nudged her crotch down onto mine. I could feel her wetness on the head of my cock. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her on the deck. But before I could go any further, she grabbed my wrist.

"Not here."

"What? You nervous?"

Before I could say anything else to persuade her, she sat up straight, her pussy slid along the underside of my cock, and her clit pushed against the tip. It felt amazing, and I nearly lost my restraint. She looked off at the desert for a few seconds, then back at me.

She spoke with a sudden intensity "I dare you to run naked to the campsite. Then I want you to bend me over the picnic table and fuck me from behind." and suddenly sprang to her feet.

Still hot from the soak - and Elysa's teasing - I slung my pants and shirt over my shoulder and let the calm desert breeze cool me. Elysa took off in front of me along the narrow boardwalk, clutching her clothes in one hand. Her bare ass reflected ghostly blue, and bounced tightly with each step she took. I followed closely, half hoping no one would see us and half wishing someone might.

As soon as we were back at the campsite, Elysa practically ran to the table. She planted her hands on its end and spread her legs wide. I tossed my things on the table bench and sauntered up behind her, intentionally taking my time. I brought one hand between her legs toward her clit, and firmly slapped her on the ass with the other. Another short moan escaped her. She shot a look back over her shoulder, and heaved two passionate, wanting breaths as I massaged her pussy. "Quit teasing and get your cock in me already." she moaned.

I squared myself behind her and grabbed both her hips with my hands. I pressed into her crotch and she pushed back into me. I slid into her with surprising ease. She was dripping wet with anticipation. We both moaned as the tension of foreplay finally snapped, and I slowly thrust forward until I was fully in her. I paused for a few seconds, my cock already pulsing in excitement.

My heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy. I looked around and basked in how exposed we were. More exposed even than yesterday by the lake. Invisible in the darkness, but with no cover in the desert foothills, I could see in every direction for miles.

I pulled back slowly, and thrust into her again, this time quicker. She gasped. Quicker again. Quicker, then harder. I worked up to a pounding rhythm. Keeping one hand gripped on her hip, I grabbed her by the hair with my other hand and pushed her down onto the picnic table. She was panting audibly, doing everything in her power to keep her moans soft enough to not give us away. My hips slammed against her ass again, and again. Her tight wet pussy hugged every inch of my cock as a I slid in and out of her. Her breaths were getting shallower and faster, and I could feel her hips start to spasm and her legs shake beneath me. I held her tight to me as she started to lose control, and gripped the back of her neck with my free hand. She took my hand in hers, and brought it around to the front of her neck.

"Choke me while you fuck me" she whispered.

I squeezed and she gasped a barely audible "Yess."

I thrust faster, more violently, struggling to remain control of my own orgasm until she came. It didn't take long. Another pounding thrust and I felt her entire body buck under me. I held myself to her, my grip still firm around her neck, and she bit her knuckles to stifle a scream as she came. Her pussy tightened around my cock and I could feel each wave of energy shooting through her, convulsing against me.

I pulled out and was about to push in again when she reached back, put a hand on my pelvis and said "Wait." She stood, turned to face me, put her arms around my shoulders and hit me with a long, wet, tongue-heavy kiss. "I want to watch you cum." she whispered.

I grabbed her by the ass with both hands and lifted her onto the table. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her skin against mine, her hands on the back of my head, her full lips dripping kisses around my shoulders and neck. She rolled her hips forward and we both moaned as I entered her again.

After all this, I was ready to explode. I looked at Elysa intensely as I fucked her, the eye contact heightening my exhilaration. I could feel the warm tension in my groin building towards climax. Her hands were tight against the back of my neck and we stared deeply into each other, nose-to-nose, as I pumped again and again into her, each inch bringing me closer to the point of no return. "Tell me," she whispered. "Tell me when you're ready to cum all over me."

That was all I needed. Lightning bolts of energy shot from my chest to my groin, and with a few quick, jolted spasms, all I could respond was "Fuck...now!"

She let go of me and laid back on the table. She pulled my spasming dick out of her pussy and pressed it against her flesh. She lifted her head to meet my gaze and purred "Drench me, baby."

My whole body tensed and shivered. All the buildup of the day flowed through me, and out onto her. Time stopped, the waves seemed to go on for a full minute as I shot line after line of thick, white cum up Elysa's tummy, over her tits, to the base of her neck, each stream glowing pearlescent in the full moon.

Finally, I let out a heaving sigh, shivering again. I slid up next to her on the table, and we both lay silently watching the stars for a moment. I looked over at her, the young goddess by my side, sprawled out on her back, a magnificent canvas glistening with my release. She dragged a finger through a line of cum, across her tits, and then put it in her mouth, circling the finger with her tongue. "Mmmm" she said softly, still staring up at the night sky. "You're such a good fuck."

We toweled off and walked slowly back to the tent. I knelt and reached into my bag for a pair of shorts. Elysa leaned over and put her hand on mine.

"No," she said. "I want to feel your skin on mine tonight."

We slipped into our dual sleeping bag still nude, gently spooning and touching. As we drifted towards slumber, Elysa whispered, "You feel so nice. Why don't we sleep naked every night?"

"Great idea." I agreed. "Let's make it a rule. No more clothes in the tent."

"Mmm, even better." she mumbled, pressing against me.