All Comments on 'Exposure Ch. 01'

by creepysandman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

Enjoying this so far .....

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

It would seem to be an exciting nudist family. And I’m just guessing with so many writers like shaved pussies please let at least the mother have ample pubic hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was extremely boring. This is an erotica site. Choosing nudity lifestyle is not erotica.

There is nothing here that suggest taboo or incest. there is a catagory for non-erotica.

even if you choose in your next chapter to include incest / taboo that chapter could then be in that catagory. I would suggest that there be something of a hook to your story, as of right now have no interest in reading any further. Carry on.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a strong start. I would be interested in seeing where it goes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the rest of the story?

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

You write poorly and expect the reader to do more work on reading than you've chosen to do on the typing.

It is typing. It's not writing.

You mention a sister a few paragraphs, with one word, then a few paragraphs later, after talking at length about a mom, you say something about 'them both'. I had to go back and re-read the entire thing to see who exactly both of them were.

At the start of a paragraph, you mention 'the subject' about a subject you had not mentioned to anyone, not even the readers, before that. Maybe you felt like you had mentioned it, or maybe you were trying to be cutesy. It didn't work. It was annoying as hell that you waited until later in that paragraph to say what that subject was.

I stopped then because I didn't want to experience any more of what you consider writing and is actually just badly trying to tell a story.

It is bad. It is boring. It is frustrating. It is a waste of time.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

All preamble and no story....

wannabelovedwannabelovedover 1 year ago

Extremely nice start, but I expected more within the first chapter. This should be in the Non-Erotic category. I even had some popcorn while I read it. Still looking forward to the other chapters though.

KumakunshuKumakunshuover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it tremendously and I'm looking forward to more.😋 5 🌟

But let me reassure you though after reading the comments. The horrible crime that you committed was that you were writing erotica and most people are here just for the smutt. So don't let them get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disconnected and boring...sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It`s starting off ok,,,I feel it will get better in other chapters...

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

I thought it was a good beginning. I hope to see more chapters. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just an average story so far all talk and no action 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is nothing erotic about nudism. Also this MC is a weirdo. Going nude because he wants to own less things? But when he goes out, he still needs clothes so he still owns them. Do they materialize around him like the Iron man suit? The whole nudist thing doesn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreepysandman@creepysandman
First foray into erotic writing, still learning. Comments and constructive criticism very welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Exposure Series Info