Exposure Therapy

Story Info
Daughter aims to defeat her BDSM trauma with father's help.
8.6k words
4.23
37.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inky_9
inky_9
20 Followers

'This is a nightmare' Lorelei thought to herself as fear crept its way across every nerve in her body in the dead of night of her family's house. She was a calm and objective girl of 18 years, blessed with a slim figure, a modest D-cup, fair skin, and shiny brown hair, but the latter two descriptors would be difficult to tell now.

This was no thanks to the skin-tight latex black bodysuit and Gwen hood that left everything but the bridge over her eyes covered and constrained, complimented by a black leather armbinder that kept her arms pinned behind her between her body and bed. The ebon attire was not something she donned willingly or even consciously given that earlier in the night she had the misfortune of having a damp sickly sweet rag shoved in her face by a large unknown man in what appeared to a black morph suit that obscured his face and body tone.

Unconsciousness fell over her quickly before she had the chance to fight him off, and by the time she came to, she had already been laid on her bed as well as stripped and redressed into the fetish gear, just in time to be jolted awake by the sharp pain of his penis piercing through her virgin hymen via the discreet holes in both of their suits.

"MMMPPHH! MMMFF!" Lorelei screamed through the leather hood as well as a strip of duct tape beneath that, unable to do a thing as the unknown assailant began hollowing out her pussy using his thick cock with each thrust he took. She flailed about repeatedly as he raped her, but between his body weight against her legs and her restraints she objectively knew it was futile to resist. Even still, she could not help but naively struggle in the vain hope that something would change.

"MMMFF! HMMFF!" she continued to moan as she stared at her shadowed attacker. She kept expecting him to threaten her to keep quiet or he would kill her, but the scariest thing about the suited assailant was not his obscured face or strong physique, but that fact that he was dead silent during the entire ordeal with not so much as a grunt even after repeated thrusts and gyrations. No face, no voice, no character, no indication of what he was feeling, or what his intentions would be at the end of this carnal binge of his. He was a shadow in appearance and soul, and that terrified her more than anything.

"MMMMNNFF! MMMM..." Lorelei cried, praying for an intervention to end the assault on her purity. Her thoughts turned to her late mother who died a year prior in an unforeseen traffic accident, hoping her spirit would keep her strong through the pain, and then to her father Karl who was likely fast asleep in the room across the hall no thanks to his insomnia meds.

She hoped her father would hear her gagged pleas in spite of that so he could save her, but she then quickly retracted the thought. 'If Dad tried to be the hero there is a good chance the encounter would end with either him or her dead at the hands of a panicked attacker who still hasn't shown the extent of his hostile capabilities.' Lorelei mused as she struggled to keep her thoughts clear and objective despite the repeated strokes of the pecker violating her pussy and senses. 'Just bare it and hope for the best. That is all I can do as I am now, and I can't risk anyone else getting hurt.'

Lorelei strengthened her resolve against the waves of pain and pleasure as the shadowed rapist picked up the pace with her, but it was all she could do to keep herself above water against the feelings of fear and shame that washed over her. And with one last rapid series of thrusts, the attacker tensed up and Lorelei braced herself for the liquid white troops that would soon follow, but ultimately never came.

'Is he shooting blanks? Using a condom?' Lorelei questioned. The latter proved to be true as he pulled his member out and stood up, revealing that it too was covered and obscured like the rest of his body. The assailant then turned his head down to the black suited gimp girl that was Lorelei, and she looked back in fear of what would come next.

The shadow veiled attacker then reached down and flipped Lorelei on her side away from him, prompting a fearful response from her, "MMPHH! MMFFF! MMN! MMFF!" 'No, not my butt!' Lorelei moaned, fearing her anal virginity was next of the popping block. But instead he turned his attention more upwards and seemed to fiddle with her armbinder. 'Is he tightening the laces? Adding something lewd to it?' she thought as her mind raced and her body stiffened up with fear, too tense to even test the restraints to find out.

The rapist then went around her bed to the side Lorelei was facing and got down to eye level with her. He raised his index finger and moved his hand slightly towards her in a quick gesture before standing straight up. "Mmphh?" 'Wait? He wants me to wait? For what?' Lorelei thought still unsure of what was coming next. But no answer came as the attacker silently left her bedroom and closed the door behind him, not even leaving sounds of his footsteps as he walked away from the room without a trace.

Lorelei waited patiently, trying to think of a way to reverse the misfortune she had just been the victim of once her rapist made his return. But even after an hour passed, there was no sign of him coming back. 'I can't just stay put like this. I have to try to at least get out of this.' Lorelei mused to herself as she turned her attention to her armbinder.

She forced her arms apart after hours of stillness and tension. "Mmmff?" To her surprise the armbinder had loosened significantly since she first found herself in its grasp. She then thought back to when her attacker fiddled with it before he left. 'Did he free once he was done?' she hypothesized now feeling stupid for not testing the strength of the restraints an hour ago. With a little bit of effort she managed to slip her limbs out of the armbinder and proceed to stretch all her limbs now that they were free, albeit still covered in shiny latex.

The suit and hood would take more considerable and creative effort to remove in comparison, but right now their removal was not her top priority in her mind. 'I need to be sure he really has left' she thought, realizing her safety and her home's security took precedence before she could try doing anything else.

Lorelei opened her bedroom door just a crack and saw nothing amiss in the upstairs hallway. Not letting her guard down, she slowly opened the door and quietly made her way through the second floor corridor careful not to make a sound with each step she took. A glance downstairs showed no signs of human presence aside from herself, but her caution remained as she sneaked down the steps looking like a latex-clad ninja complete with mask but sans the knives.

Upon reaching ground floor, keeping her ears perked up, she realized 'He must have left a while ago' Lorelei thought, feeling a sense of relief but also a tinge of disappointment for some unknown reason. She then motioned herself to the front door of the house and took a long hard look at the unlocked deadbolt that came with the door.

'We never felt the need to use this, until now I suppose...' she thought in dismay as she turned the lock shut, ensuring her attacker wouldn't try to come back for an encore performance. She then began moving back towards the stairs, intending to head back to her room, but then in the corner of her eye she saw a black-clad figure right beside her...

"MMMFFF!?" Lorelei mewed in panic thinking she was wrong in her assessment that her attacker had left, only to quickly realize it was in fact her own latex reflection in a mirror. 'Damn it, I'm even scaring myself now' she mused as she scanned her entire figure in the 18+ attire. If it were anyone else wearing the hood and bodysuit, she would have complimented on the slender physique and curvature of the feminine figure before her, even putting aside the kinky nature of the wardrobe.

But in Lorelei's eyes this suit represented a physical reflection of her damaged soul. Tainted black, restricted, and rendered silent. She reached her fingers across the material, one on her breast and the other on her jaw, all in an attempt to process the physical manifestation of her traumatic event.

'I should wake Dad up and let him know what happened' Lorelei thought, trying to piece together back the calm and objective self she thought she embodied, but she quickly relented on that thought. 'No, Dad wouldn't know how to process something like that, and I don't want to burden him or myself any more than I am already carrying'. Lorelei took a deep breath in an effort to stabilize her mind, but it was easier said than done between the pain suffocating her emotionally and the latex hood over her mouth and nose nearly suffocating her physically.

'You can overcome this on your own Lorelei. You are not the first person this sort of thing has happened to and you will not be the last. You are strong enough to put this in your rearview mirror and move on.' Lorelei thought trying to motivate herself and bury the incident in her mind. She continued her deep breathes, in and out, even as she trudged back up the stairs, reentered her room, and proceeded to begin the removal of her black stain. All the while unaware that that her father was already wide awake and dealing with his own maelstrom of emotions.

"I can't believe that actually happened" Karl panted to himself. "I...I finally went through with it" he muttered as he stared down at the black morph at his feet as he laid sitting on his bed stark naked, his pecker clearly satisfied with the performance it had just worked through. "I finally got to experience my grown daughter, bound, helpless, and submissive to my power" Karl mused as he reflected upon his difficulty keeping his sexual impulses reigned in now that Lorelei had fully matured into womanhood.

His wife's passing a year ago also had made it more difficult to regulate now that he had no one to be his keeper, even in spite of the fact his late spouse never helped him indulge his S&M interests or was even aware of them to begin with. He had bought the suits and bondage gear out of pocket simply so he could fantasize with no intention to actually carry out the act, but it seemed his impulses had gotten the better of him tonight, and they dined on the alluring enchantress that was Lorelei. Karl recomposed himself.

"This was a one-time thing" Karl justified to himself. "I just let out all my pent-up libido that had grown out of control. I have no intention of putting Lorelei through that sort of experience again, and I have a duty to help her cope with the fallout even if she'll never know I was the one responsible for the damage." Karl said with guilt even in spite of the bodily satisfaction of the night's events. He was going to help his daughter with whatever she needed going forward out of both obligation as a father, and absolution as the perpetrator.

(2 weeks later)

Karl stared at his nubile daughter across the table during one of the rare times that they ate together during dinner given their mutually busy schedules. Half a month had passed but Lorelei never mentioned what had happened to her two weeks prior which greatly surprised him.

'I half expected her to break down crying the next morning with an account of what I, or rather her rapist, had put her through, but she's been dead silent on the matter and has just been going about her routine like nothing had happened.' Karl wondered to himself. 'Was that night just one giant lucid wet dream I had, and I haven't realized it wasn't reality yet? No, wait...' Karl thought now thinking back that Lorelei had actually been a little more on edge and vigilant the past two weeks since the assault and was now making a habit to lock any doors that could be locked even when not warranted.

He recalled asking Lorelei about this new behavior about a week ago, but she just said that break-ins were becoming more common and that they were both better off safe than sorry. Anyone else in Karl's position would have breathed a sigh of relief that they had effectively gotten away with rape with no consequences or suspicion, but his paternal side felt concerned for his daughter's mental state all the same and could not help but poke at the bee's nest.

"Did something happen Lorelei? You've been acting tense for the past half month and I can't figure out why that is." Karl questioned with neutral curiosity. Lorelei looked up from her plate with her typical calm and composed face and responded "I don't think I'm acting any differently. Though I appreciate that you are showing concern for me all the same. I really am okay." Lorelei said closing out the discussion promptly.

"Alright, maybe I'm just reading too much into things. Sorry for asking something weird." Karl retorted back in apology. 'Maybe I really am worried about nothing.' he thought. 'A lot of girls would break down crying, but Lorelei isn't like most girls and has always been an objective intellectual at heart for as long as I have known her. Maybe she already properly processed what happened and has chosen to move on without issue?' A long silence passed as the two of them ate their meals, but it was Lorelei who ultimately broke the quiet. "...I was raped..." Lorelei stated bluntly and without warning.

"Wait...what?" Karl said in genuine surprise, more that she suddenly opened up about the rape rather than the rape itself. "Please...just...let me talk." Lorelei said stopping further words from her father. "I was trying to overcome this psychological hurdle on my own for the past two weeks so I wouldn't have to burden you with this knowledge, but it has become obvious I can't handle this alone anymore. So will you...let me tell you what happened?" Lorelei concluded awaiting her father's response.

Though thrown back a spell, Karl put himself back in full Dad mode and replied respectfully. "Yes, I will listen. Please take your time okay." Lorelei proceeded to go into great detail about the night she was attacked, drugged, trussed up like a latex turkey, and violated with a level of vivid description that could write an erotic novel had the context been different. Karl listened intently, all while trying to keep himself from raising a tent at the recount of his exploits from the object of his lust.

Once Lorelei finished her tale of forced black latex amore, Karl chimed in as any father would "Is there anything I can do to help? Maybe call the police?" Karl said, regretting saying the last sentence almost immediately after saying it. "I appreciate your concern Dad, but if there was any DNA left from that night it's probably gone or degraded by now, and besides, I really want to keep what happened to me just between the two of us and to overcome what happened with my own methods." Lorelei stated, oblivious to the small sigh of relief that overcome Karl in that moment.

"Actually, if you do want to help" Lorelei started as she got up from her chair "Maybe you can assist me with a new approach I want to try. Can you follow me up to my room?" she said already headed towards the stairs. "Sure, anything for my favorite girl" Karl responded back supportively, quick to get up himself in an effort to keep pace with his daughter and to redirect any blood flow in his crotch back into his legs as he followed Lorelei to her bedroom.

"Can you wait here for a moment?" Lorelei instructed her father as she walked into her sizable bedroom closet before she continued, "I need some time to prepare, and just...keep an open mind okay for what I'm about to ask you to help with okay?" "Alright, just come out when you are ready for...what you have in mind?" Karl asked inquisitively, unsure of exactly what his daughter was planning to do to overcome her traumatic experience.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting and the occasional frustrated groan from Lorelei behind her closet door, she emerged wearing the last thing Karl was expecting her to don, and it shocked him to his core. It was the same black latex bodysuit she wore during her assault, with the Gwen hood in one hand, the armbinder and a roll of duct tape in the other. Karl's member began pumping up again much to his lack of control.

"You kept that!?" Karl exclaimed, accidently letting his thoughts escape his mouth. "Yes, I kept it Dad" Lorelei explained a little frustrated with his tone. "I vowed I would only dispose of the symbols of my mental and physical restraints only after I have gotten over my assault" she said somewhat proudly, unaware of the extent of her father's shock, given that he himself had already discreetly disposed of his own black suit weeks before.

Karl tried to recollect himself, "Okay, so how does wearing that getup help you overcome your attack? I would think it would only serve to retraumatize you." Karl said making a valid case. "You aren't wrong Dad, and I do feel uneasy wearing this thing again, but it is important that I wear it if I am going to try doing exposure therapy on myself." Lorelei retorted back.

"Exposure therapy?" Karl questioned in a confused tone. "Yeah, basically the idea is I purposely expose myself to the source of my fear and anxiety, recreate the situation, and then overcome the fear in a controlled setting." Lorelei explained "In this case if I wear the suit I was attacked in, restrain myself just as helpless I was before, and then face my fears head on in a safe environment, then I will be able to reflect back on what happened to me that night without tensing up at the thought of it." Lorelei concluded as Karl tried to keep his eyes from wandering back to his nubile daughter's latex-clad form.

"So...you need me specifically to tie you up to begin with?" Karl guessed while trying to keep a straight face. "It's not like I can tie myself up to the degree I am aiming to recreate, so yes I will need you to apply the bindings" Lorelei affirmed. Karl took a moment to breathe and refocus himself. He was being given a golden opportunity to relive the thrilling experience of trussing up his daughter again, this time while conscious, but he knew he could not risk incriminating himself even this long into the game, and that he had to distance himself even if his Johnson wanted different.

"Alright, if you think it will help, then I would be willing to tie you up for this therapy thing and then leave you to do...whatever it is you plan to do on your own." Karl responded back in cautious compliance. "No, I need you to be in the actual room with me while I'm struggling." Lorelei countered back in opposition. "For safety reasons I need you to be physically present for this in case anything goes wrong. And besides, having a male figure who is the same frame as my attacker will do loads for recreating the event".

Karl froze in fear. "I was the same size as your attacker?" he nervously questioned; afraid his discretion was about to be exposed in that moment. "The same frame, but he was a little bigger and much more intimidating than you" Lorelei corrected, putting Karl a little more at ease, strangely thankful for how fear and stress can exaggerate memories at times.

Slowly becoming more comfortable with the idea, Karl began again. "How long do you want me to keep you tied up for?" he asked. "Half an hour should suffice. Now are you ready to proceed?" Lorelei said back somewhat impatiently. "You can start with the armbinder and go from there" she instructed as she kneeled herself onto her bed, her shiny black latex covered arms behind her back ready to receive her restraints.

"Okay but give your old man some leeway since I've obviously never fastened something like this before in my life" Karl lied as he feigned fumbling with the straps for a bit before making sure his daughter's arms were thoroughly restrained in the back leather bodice as an erotic chill worked its way through his spine and his member rose to attention.

inky_9
inky_9
20 Followers