Exposure Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(6 months later)

It was early morning, the sun having not quite yet reached over the horizon outside, and Karl was enjoying a morning cup of coffee that was being served to him by his daughter Lorelei. A sight that would not be out of place in any other home, had it not been for attire Lorelei was wearing.

A full body latex bodysuit, different from the one she first wore as she now owned several variations. A tight Gwen hood that covered and cinched her mouth shut. And all accented by a white rubber apron that wrapped around her waist and shoulders, as well as a pair white rubber bridal gauntlets on each arm that were kept bound together in front of her by black leather straps, forcing Lorelei to serve the caffeinated brew with care, though she already had a lot of practice doing just this. To top it all off, she was wearing a white rubber variant of the classic maid headdress upon her head, completing the erotic twist on the French maid uniform.

But this was not abnormal to them anymore. In fact it had become a regular part of their daily lives with each other at this point, and it felt completely natural to them. In the eyes of onlookers, and Karl himself, this was clearly S&M roleplay, but ask Lorelei and she would say this was all just a logical extension of her "exposure therapy".

More specifically, this erotic setup was exploring a "what if" scenario if Lorelei's rapist had instead decided to kidnap her, turn her into his erotic plaything, and force her to serve him against her will. As was per usual, her father Karl was acting as her kidnapper, and was more than enjoying "playing" the role.

"Mmmpphh, mmmff..." Lorelei squeaked through her muzzle. "How sad. It has been nearly half a year and the police are no closer to finding you than they were when they first started. I bet your loving father's spirit is completely broken by now." Karl commented sadistically as he enjoyed his cup of coffee with one hand and dug his fingers into Lorelei's crotch with the other. "Mmmm..." Lorelei purred as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

There actually was no police investigation or disappearance, given that Lorelei had continued going to school until she graduated with the rest of her class, but no one was any the wiser as to what she was doing with her father behind closed doors at their house. The kidnapping thing was all just an act in her mind to make the scenario more realistic. She was merely acting out the role of a girl who had been kidnapped by her rapist, brainwashed into being his slave, and slowly turned into his ideal sex object via S&M play with ever increasing intensity by the day...never realizing the "act" had already become reality. That her father, her original rapist, had done just that to her, and was drinking coffee right beside her now, living out his fantasy.

"Even sadder, the deadline has passed for your rescue my dear." Karl said as he stood up and grabbed Lorelei by the chin. "MMMFF!?" Lorelei moaned feeling both a tinge of fear and excitement run down her spine in response to his words and manhandling. He was referring to his plans and timeline in preparing to move them out to a remote cabin in the woods, complete with a soundproofed basement where he promised no one would ever find her.

In reality, as far as the community was concerned, it was simply Karl deciding to take an early and financially scaled down retirement to spend the rest of his days with nature and his daughter who would support him in his older years. "The car is already packed for travel. All it needs is my most prized possession." Karl said eying his seductive daughter with a predatory gaze. He then proceeded to grab several rolls of black electrical tape in the adjacent junk drawer, his intentions very clear to Lorelei for how he planned on using it.

"Now then, you have been valiant in keeping your hope alive all this time for a potential rescue, but it's game over for you now. All that's left to do now is to gracefully accept defeat and submit to me." Karl postured to Lorelei, and she in turn responded with a despondent nod and bow to denote her submission. 'Damn it this is hot' Karl thought to himself, wanting to mount her right here and now, but he knew they were on a time schedule and that "packing" Lorelei took precedence for now.

Karl proceeded to undo the straps binding her rubber and latex clad arms and then proceeded to strip Lorelei of her white rubber apron, gloves, and maid tiara until she was in just her default black latex bodysuit. Taking the tape, he began wrapping her legs together, slowly working his way upwards and leaving no space in between, all while Lorelei did nothing to resist.

After being mummified up to her kneecaps, Lorelei lowered her arms to rest at her hips, and Karl knew well what to do next. As he ascended he pinned her arms to her sides with the tape and continued to wrap up her thighs, torso, and chest in multiple layers, even taking some time to wrap the bottom of her feet to ensure a uniform wrap.

Eventually Karl stopped after wrapping her neck and then resumed with more precise work on his daughter's head. Securing and locking her jaw closed further, wrapping her mouth to ensure not even a mumble escaped, crafting a helmet of tape around her head, and finally wrapping over her eyes so even light was denied to her. The only piece of freedom she was afforded was a discreet opening around her nose to ensure air flow. The end result was a beautiful ebon black mummy, ready to be shipped not to the afterlife, but to an entirely new life.

"Heh, you look brilliant. A shame your father will never get to see you as beautiful as you are now, bound and broken." "Mmmmm..." Lorelei weakly mewed through the thick mat of tape smothering her face, writhing slightly in the wrap upon hearing the sadistic taunt. Karl then wasted no time and slung the mummified Lorelei over his shoulder and headed to the garage where their car was waiting.

The passenger and back seats were packed to the brim with various bare necessity possessions for the move, but Karl made it a point to leave enough space for his special girl. He popped the car's back truck up revealing plenty of space to deposit his precious slave and daughter, and then proceeded to carefully lay her down into what would be her makeshift sarcophagus for the long trip.

"This is goodbye. You will never see your caring and loving father again. The only future you have is with me, but as I'm sure you've learned by now, I am a much more intimate "lover" than your father ever was to you! Heh heh!" Karl laughed gleefully as he motioned to close the trunk. "MMMPPHH! MMMFF! MMMMPHH!" Lorelei screamed as she put on her last bit of acting, playing the desperate and fearful victim about to be swallowed permanently by despair. Then the trunk came down, and her cries went silent.

With the fun part having ended, Karl proceeded to the driver's seat of his car and turned on the ignition. The garage door opened and then closed behind him as he drove out, but he stopped at the end of the driveway to reflect on his time in the neighborhood one last time, and then his thoughts drifted to the person that he was and the person he had become.

When he first started having feelings for Lorelei he believed he was still a good, kind, and responsible father. That these perverse desires towards his daughter were not a part of who he was and that he needed to exorcise the malignant lust that did not reflect his true self. But looking at how things have turned out, he now realized it was actually the opposite. His "good father" personality was the false one, and that the sadistic pervert in the driver's seat was who he truly was deep down. He was a manipulator, a sadistic bondage freak, a perverted predator, and a damn good one at that if the latex doll he once called his daughter writhing in the trunk of his car was any indication.

Sure Lorelei's compliance due to her closeted bondage fetish, of which she was still in denial of, played a role in the equation, it was his still his suggestions and manipulations during their "exposure therapy" sessions over the past few months that allowed him to shape Lorelei into the slave he had always dreamed of turning her into.

When he told Lorelei that she would never see her caring and loving father again, that was not a rehearsed lie for roleplay purposes, but the unvarnished truth. The fatherly Karl was gone, and a sadistic Karl had taken his place. He saw no reason to continue the "good father" act upon starting his new retired life with Lorelei, and he knew she would take to the new him relatively quickly once she learns to fully embrace her perversions just as he did.

With that, Karl and his mummified princess drove off into the sunrise for the long trip ahead. And true to his promises, no one ever heard from Lorelei ever again.