Exposure Therapy Fifth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't sound to bad. Maybe a little embarrassing at first, when she would help me.

But since she worked with the devices I was using. She would probably have tips and tricks. So that I could advance quicker. On my road to recovery.

"That sounds good. If she is interested and I can decide on how much help I'm ready to receive then this sounds great to me."

"That's great Sweetie. I think she could be convinced to help you. I just have to talk to her and clarify on how much this would improve your life. She seems like a woman with the right mindset to your situation.

So... how was your week? I know it hasn't been hard, but did your yoga and stretching exercises go well?"

A pun... maybe she just wanted to lighten the mood.

"The yoga and the exercises has been improving. But other frustrations has occurred."

"Oh that's not good, what has happened?"

"Well, when I came home and put the device on I realized how tight it would be, and how reminded of me wearing it, I would be. As soon as I got a little turned on.

But that wasn't the hardest part... I still get aroused from doing my internal stretching exercises, but in addition to that. Now it kind of hurts my dick. Because it's trying to get hard but it can't, and something new has started happening as well."

"What is that?"

"I-I have started leaking whenever I get horny, and I think my balls has started to turn a little blue."

"Oh that's no good. When would you say that started happening?"

"After wearing it for four days I think, was the first time I started leaking and I noticed the color changing yesterday. But it's been aching since day one."

"That means that you've been a Good Boy, and been able to not cum during the whole week! I'm very proud of you, and for being such a Good Boy you are going to get a reward."

This had me excited! I was so proud of myself for sticking to not jerking off a single time. To think that I used to consume hours everyday to pleasure myself, and now being able to withstand the entire week, with the help of Doctor Cox and her therapy methods, and because I had listened and followed her instructions. I was now rewarded for my good behavior.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Since you have done such a good job you will be allowed to cum. You did bring your keys to your little cage right?"

I did bring them, right? Could I have forgotten and now not be able to receive my reward? I put my hand in my pocket, da and took a sigh of relief. There they were, two identical keys connected by a little metal ring.

"I have them right here." I took them out and showed Doctor Cox.

"That's good Sweetie, you can give them to me for the time being." She said and represented her palm.

I hesitated only half a second, before giving her the keys. Of course she needed them to unlock me. If she was going to reward me she needed the keys.

"Very good. You're such a Good Boy. Doing what you're told because you know it's what's best for you.

Since you've been so good this week. I will let you cum in a very special way.

This is a effective way to produce a lot semen. So that your leaking will stop, and so will your blue balls."

This was lovely to hear. The aching in my balls would soon disappear, and that was a wonderful thing.

"That sounds great." I said with a big smile.

"I haven't even told you the best part yet."

I was at the edge of my seat. What could be better then what she already had told me?

She continued.

"I'm going to help you with the stroking. So that you can focus on other things."

Was this actually happening. Was my beautiful Doctor going to give me a handjob.

I couldn't believe it.

She continued.

"In order for you to make the biggest load. We have to build up your orgasm, and if we want a big one. We have to use some tricks and some of your kinks. To really send you over the edge with a bang. Does that sound like something my Good little Boy would want?"

She had a bright knowing smile. She knew how sexually frustrated I was, and took very much advantage of the situation.

That's all that I wanted. I couldn't remember the last time I had gone an entire week without cumming, and that was all I could think about right now.

"That sounds amazing Goddess!" I blurted out. I felt like something primal instinct had taken over me. I needed to cum, and my Goddess was my way to nirvana.

"Good Boy, then let's start your milking. Take of your clothes and stand on all fours in front of my chair. Hurry up, if you want to be properly drained."

I tried my hardest to take of my clothes on record time. It felt like I didn't have any inhibitions. Nothing at all that felt embarrassing, for staying on all fours.

"So eager to please, I like that. Now before I unlock your little cage you have to properly start to leak and produce copious quantities of precum. So that we can get out every drop. You understand that logic don't you Sweetie?"

I remembered that I didn't have permission to look up at her. Just as I started looking up, and everted my eyes down at her shoes.

"Yes Goddess, that does sound like a good plan."

"Good Boy for remembering proper etiquette. I'll reward you for knowing how to behave later.

I know you are well aware of that when you are doing your internal stretching exercises, you start to think sexual thoughts, don't you, you naughty boy."

"I do Goddess. I'm trying my best not to. But it's hard not to, when my stretching tool have such a phallic shape."

"It is a realistic looking dildo. So of course it has a phallic shape, silly boy.

But what used to happen to your dickie before you had your cute little chastity cage, when you were doing your exercises with the dildo?"

"I used to get hard and turned on. But I tried to focus on the stretching as best as I could. I swear Goddess."

"I believe you, how is the difference now that your dickie is locked up? Is it easier to focus on the pleasures you get from stretching. Instead of getting distracted of the annoying erection you got before?

Pleasures? Yeah I suppose it could feel good. My biggest problem was how horny I got.

"It's easier to focus on technic now I'd say. Even though it starts to ache when I do the exercises."

"Just as I thought. That makes me certain of what methods we have to use today.

Just stay like you are, and I'll be back in just a moment."

Doctor Cox got up and went to her desk.

I could only see her feet going that direction, and hear how she opened drawers. As I was still looking down.

She returned and stopped behind me.

"Spread your legs for me." She ordered.

I did as she said.

She proceeded to place something on the ground between my legs.

"If you silence one sense you enhance the others. So your feeling and hear and even taste will improve if I was to blindfold you, and since I want you to focus on the other senses today. That's what I'll do."

She proceeded with putting some sort of blindfold on me. Because everything turned black and I couldn't see a thing.

Then I could hear her moving her chair closer to me. Then a thud came right in front of my face. It sounded like she stuck something to the chair.

"Now that you're in position we can continue. I want you to listen very closely and think hard on what I'm saying. Answer "Yes Goddess" if you understand."

"Yes Goddess."

"Good, you see. When you do your exercises I know it's your lewd thoughts that get you so riled up, and during this exercise we are going to focus on getting as much cum out of you as possible. Too relieve your aching balls. I want you in a very lewd state.

So compared to normal. When you do your exercises and try your hardest to not think about whatever it is you do think of.

This time I will try to help you imagine things that will get your dickie to dribble as much pre as we can possibly make.

Then when I think that only the big load you've been saving, is left in your small swollen balls. Then I'll unlock you and milk every last drop out of you. So that your cute pink cage can go back to where it belongs. Is that what my Good little Boy would want?"

Was I going to get milked? That was something a Mistress could do to their submissive. I really loved the sound of that! But this other thing had me a little on edge. I was going to indulge in my fetishes so that I could produce more precum.

It made sense. Since I would be extremely turned on. But it felt like my addiction could deepen.

"I would love to get milked Goddess. I truly do. Wouldn't my addiction deepen though, if I was to think those thoughts?"

I felt ashamed of questioning my Goddess, and I visibly shrank when I asked the question.

She didn't seem to take offense so that made me relieved. Hopefully she saw how much I respected her and the intent of my cowering and fears.

"If you were to do this by yourself, you would definitely have guilty feelings. Indulging in the thing you came to work through. You would feel like you were going down a downward spiral of despair.

But with the help of a strong woman telling you to not feel ashamed and instead feel pride. When you accomplish the task that was set upon you. Then your mindset towards your addiction can expand, and you'll be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel instead."

Of course, I had to stop having that sort of a mentality.

She always made me see things from a different perspective, and I truly loved that she could expand my mindset.

"Thank you Goddess, for showing me the way."

"A Good little Boy often needs to be told what is right and what is wrong, and the best person to give the directions and advice is knowledgeable woman."

That sounded totally right to me. I always liked my female teachers best, and all the women in my family had been the ones who got things done, and of course. If someone had more knowledge then you around a subject. Wouldn't you try to absorb what was said, like a sponge? And who could have a better understanding of how to recover from my addiction, better then my amazing Goddess? No one.

"Let's start todays goal and your reward for being such an obedient Good Boy."

I could hear the sound of a latex glove being put on one hand and a lid being opened.

It was completely true. Your other senses did get better when you couldn't use all of them, and could focus on just one.

"It will only be cold for a second."

Between my spread asscheeks I could feel a gloved finger with some kind of lube.

Getting applied around my tight hole.

"We will start with just a little teasing before we really start the milking process."

She started rubbing lightly around the rim and working her way in slowly with one gloved finger.

"Look at you, you're already starting to drip. What a naughty boy. Just oozing precious precum, from just the tip of my finger. What if I were too..."

And with that the put the hole finger all the way inside, and involuntarily I both gasped and moaned, and to my horror. It wasn't a manly grunt. But a more high pitched girly moan that had escaped my lips.

"Oh it seems like someone loves to have their ass played with. Is that so, you like when Goddess plays with your ass?"

It did feel really good. I was just so sexually frustrated. With every movement she made. She made me feel electric.

"I like when you play with me Goddess."

"So you want me to keep playing with your ass?" She said while slowly pulling her finger out, then suddenly slapped my buttcheek and at the same time insisted her finger again.

I gasped again. But luckily no moan came this time.

"Yes Goddess, please."

"Good Boys know that they better beg, if they want their ass filled, and I know that you're a good boy. So why don't you be a Good Boy and tell Goddess Cox what you want." She said all this while pushing in and out slowly.

I knew that, and still Goddess Cox had to tell me.

"Please Goddess, I want to be a Good Boy for you. Please fuck my ass."

"That's what I thought!"

She took out her finger, applied more lube and pressed two fingers in.

Since my stretching had gone underway it didn't take much force before both her fingers was all the way in.

"I knew you had a slutty little ass. So greedy to get filled. Isn't it slut?"

I loved how she talked to me. When she got so dominant and commanding but yet loving, and turned from Doctor Cox to Goddess Cox.

"Yes Goddess. It is Goddess."

I could feel a different kind of pleasure. There were places her fingers hit where my stretching tool didn't find, and it felt great, and I had only focused on the stretching when I did my exercises. Not vigorously pumping, in and out.

"Look at that little dickie dribble. My Good Boy really likes his ass played with. Do you want your holes filled like a proper slut would?"

The pleasure was a throbbing sensation. With every thrust by Goddess Cox fingers and every sentence she spoke. I could feel my body just letting go of all my worries, and just let myself get absorbed by the situation.

So almost unconsciously I answered her question like I know I should.

"Yes Goddess. Please fill me Goddess."

She took out her fingers.

"Open your slutty mouth. Arch your back and represent your fuckholes."

I opened my mouth and arched my back. Pressing my butt up in the air.

I felt one of her hands in the back of my head, guiding my head down.

"Keep that mouth open and get ready to get filled."

Just as I felt something entering my mouth I felt something pressing against my ass.

The thing in my mouth felt familiar. I thought it was the big black dildo that Goddess Cox wanted me to show how my mouth stretching was progressing on our last session.

In my ass it felt like I had three or even four fingers of Goddess Cox gloved lubed hand.

Her other hand was still at the back of my head. So this time it was impossible for her to be actually wearing the dildo.

She grabbed my hair and started pushing my head back and forth. While slowly inserting her finger.

"Wrap those lips around the head and really start sucking. Use your tongue and try to get it as slick as possible. You want to lube it as much as you can, in order for you to take it deep down your cock hungry throat."

She was still coxing her fingers deep in my ass. As she moved my head up and down by holding my hair.

"Does my slut like to get filled? To be fucked?"

"Mmeehhss Goohheeff." Is all I could answer. Feeling the pleasure and pressure of her hands.

"I know you do. You've started to dribble even more. Your little dickie don't lie. But it looks awfully tight, that pink cute little cage. Would you like me to unlock you? So you finally could release that load that has been building up all week."

"Mmeehs Mmeehhss hhleashe Goohheess"

I wanted that more then anything. She even said before that would help with the stroking. If she unlocked me I felt like I would cum before she even touched my dick though.

She took my head and pulled it of the dildo.

"I know how much you like to suck on BBC. But I want you to ask me properly. Be a Good Boy and tell me what you want."

I didn't even consider any implications. I just cared about my immediate release.

"Please Goddess, please release my dick from its cage. I really want to cum. Pleeease."

"It's very good that you know how to ask for permission so politely.

Otherwise you might've had to wait to get unlocked for yet another week.

But luckily for you I think you deserve to get unlocked. Because you have shown how hard it's been for you, and still obeyed your commands.

That shows great potential, and that you truly want to get better. Accepting your shortcomings, and evolving as a person. To become the new you. The better you."

She pushed my head down again onto the BBC, and then let my head go.

"Suck your favorite lollipop, and I'll unlock your clitty."

When she said that she made a hard thrust with her fingers the whole way in.

And again I involuntarily made a little moan, this time somewhat muffled from my stuffed mouth.

"Do you like your new pet name for your dickie Sweetie?" She said as she started fondling my balls with one hand, and taking out her fingers from my ass. Hearing her tearing of her glove and the little dangle of a key.

I just moaned with my stuffed mouth. Not as girly as I involuntarily just had done. But with my mouth filled with a dildo. It couldn't sound to manly either.

I thought it was a good conformation that I liked what she was doing to me. That I approved of her Devine touches.

"That's a Good Boy. So eager for your release. Keep sucking that cock. Doesn't that just feel so right.

Here let me unlock your clitty and we'll see how much yummy cum you can produce."

Still holding and fondling my swollen balls with one hand. She took her other hand and found the little padlock on the cage.

I was so eager for my release. So the only thing I thought I could do was to keep sucking and moaning. Since Goddess Cox seemed to really like to see me do that.

I could hear a little click and I froze. I was so excited. So frustrated. I wanted to jerk off so bad. But I knew that if I did that Goddess would never trust me again.

"I can tell that you heard that. My Good Boy's little clitty really wants to come out from its tiny prison. Doesn't it?"

"Yech Goddehh" I managed to say with the head of the dildo still in my mouth.

I could feel her disassemble the cage, and gave me a light slap on my still out thrust ass.

"Just because you get unlocked doesn't mean that you can stop sucking your favorite thing. Be a Good Boy and suck that BBC like if you wanted it to fill your mouth with delicious cream."

As she said this I could feel her hand lightly grasp my hardening dick, and I felt compelled to do what I was told.

My mind got a little muddled when she started talking about cream and BBC.

On my last therapy session my mouth had started to water at the notion of sucking on Goddess Cox tits, full of Big Beautiful Creamy milk. BBC milk.

But now my mouth was salivating over sucking the other kind of BBC.

But that notion didn't stop me from completely losing myself in trying my best to follow her commands.

Her grasp got a little tighter, and I soon relished in the fact that her hand, my Goddess hand was around my dick.

"With just the lightest encouragement your submissive nature really shines. It's so lovely to see that your training is going so well.

With every session you improve your behavior and techniques, and you really deserve a reward."

Was she going to reward me even more then she already was doing by touching my dick?

I could feel something against my hole. Was it her fingers again? No it was something else. It was a little bit wider then her four fingers had been. But with all her previous exploring, it went in quite easily.

"Since you love to suck BBC so much, I just couldn't leave this slutty little hole unplugged, and what better way then to get double stuffed by Big Black Cocks."

As she said this she pressed the dildo in my ass further then her fingers had gone, and started stroking me lightly with a squeezing motion. From the base to the tip.

I stopped sucking and gave out my biggest moan yet. Still with the head of the dildo in my mouth. The feeling of getting filled and getting milked was just so good. I could feel my arousal reaching new heights, and my impending orgasm getting closer.

"I hadn't realized how much you have started enjoying your internal stretching exercises." She said while I could feel her hand milking my poor neglected dick, and her other hand going back and forth in a slow deep rhythm.

"Keep sucking the BBC slow and deep. Try to take it as far down your slutty throat as you can. Love it like you would if you would soon get your mouth filled with yummy creamy cum."