Exposure Therapy Fifth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told, and once again started sucking.

I felt her hand leave my dick and started fondling my balls instead.

Her other hand still slowly fucking my ass with the other BBC.

"I can see that you're right on the edge."

She stopped fucking my ass and left the dildo in my ass and with her other hand squeezed my balls.

Then gave my dick one hard squeeze down.

A milking motion, that must have emptied a lot of precum.

I heard the thing underneath me getting replaced by something else, and I just kept sucking while nothing else happened.

I could only hear my Goddess pouring something and fixing with something else.

Then about a minute later I once again felt the dildo in my ass start moving.

From my dick not receiving any simulation for a minute. I was no longer on edge. But the continued sucking and the dildo in my ass, had kept my dick hard.

"I'm so proud of you. I can tell how much you've grown to love getting stuffed. Your stretching exercises has really made you love the feeling of fullness that comes from big cocks in your holes."

She started stroking my dick ones more, and kept up the slow thrusting.

"I know what you truly would want. Hasn't all this sucking and fucking made you incredibly thirsty. I knew you would just love some cream right now."

I moaned in approval.

"Yech Goddeeh"

"Wouldn't you want to be completely cream filled. Trying your hardest to eat every drop."

Now she really started to squeeze my dick in a milking motion, and picking up the speed of the anal pounding.

"Yech Goddehh."

"Then keep sucking, and make that Big Black Cock cum in your thirsty greedy mouth."

I redoubled my efforts, and really gave it all I got. I could feel myself getting to the edge, and started moaning.

"Do you want to cum, do you want to cum while getting fucked in both holes? Imagine two strong black men just pumping away. Is that what you want? You want your mouthpussy and asspussy filled with Big Black Cocks? Then CUM with your clitty and your asspussy and imagine getting cream filled in all your holes."

Oh. My. God. The pleasure was indescribable. The eruption that left my body couldn't be described. The closest thing to describe it was, pure ecstasy.

I moaned, and moaned as I felt jet after jet of cum leave my body.

But the most fascinating thing happened at the moment I came.

Goddess stopped thrusting the BBC in my ass and just left it there. Deep inside. A moment later the BBC I was sucking started cumming.

Like a miracle. The dildo were shooting from its tip. Like a trained cumwhore I started sucking and gobbling down all I could.

It didn't taste the same way as the cream I got the last session. This was much lighter tasting, not an enquired taste at all. I completely loved this from the first drop.

As I kept sucking and cumming I heard my Goddess keep talking. But I couldn't focus on what she said because of the indescribable pleasure I was feeling.

"That's my Good little Slut. Associate the best feeling you ever experienced with getting cream filled for your Goddess. You love your Goddess so much. You would do anything for her. Gobbling down precum is just the appetizer for the main course."

As my orgasm subsided, and the big load of cream I had swallowed started disappearing down my throat. I could finally start thinking straight.

What had happened? The most incredible feeling I've ever felt for one, and there was definitely no ache in my balls left. Maybe there was, for being emptied so completely.

But I just stood there on my hands and knees still having the BBC in my mouth, but just the tip, completely still.

Doctor Cox's hand had left my dick when she had milked out the last bit of cum.

The other BBC was still in my ass. But I felt my ass slowly starting to push it out.

I heard Doctor Cox voice with a new clarity.

With a very motherly tone.

"Aww, you did such a good job today Sweetie. I can tell how deep this experience was for you, and I know that you loved every second. Before we end our session with a little hypnosis, I really want you to visualize your favorite treat."

I thought of BBC milk and the cream that I had just sucked down. They seemed to be related to each other.

"Visualize sucking it straight from the source."

I thought of Doctor Cox big tits filled with her BBC milk, and as I did I could slowly feel it filling my mouth.

"Don't let it go to waste. Remember that you crave the taste of your yummy cream."

I kept visualizing her big beautiful tits. While sucking away. I thought that her nipple must be enormous, since it was filling my mouth.

This tasted like the cream I got last session, and I must admit. The taste started to really grow on me. I could tell how much Doctor Cox liked me eating it, and that made me like it even more.

"Remember that Good Boys always swallow."

The stream of cream kept going at a steady pace. Like a never ending oozing fountain. That I greedily sucked out of.

"I know Good Boys love their own cream. Don't you just love to slurp up creamy milk. Straight from the source."

I visualized that Doctor Cox Big Beautiful Creamy milk was just my own. No one else could have it. Only I got to suck it out.

The oozing ended and I sucked and licked to get every last drop.

"As you're sucking, feel yourself drift deeper and deeper..."

*Snap*

"Sweetie can you hear me? Wake up Sweetie. It's time for you to start a new week with new experiences."

I was sitting on the couch with my clothes on.

Doctor Cox was sitting in her chair and were smiling her warm smile.

"H-how did the session go?" I asked a little dazed. A little confused.

I remembered having an indescribable orgasm, and as that thought crossed my mind I thought of my dick.

Without a thought I took my hand to feel against my trousers, and present as ever was my cage.

"It went very good Sweetie, aww Honey. I can see you remembering your cage, and I understand that it's a little tight."

She leaned forward and took her hand and gently patted my crotch.

"There there, Sweetie. I'll unlock you for our next session. So don't worry about that."

She kept her hand at my crouch gently rubbing it, like she was consoling it.

That only made my dick try to get hard without any success, and the tight feeling increased. But Doctor Cox seemed like she only felt bad for me. Continuing her patting on my crotch.

"This week I've planned new challenges for you Sweetie. Your stretching is progressing very good, now that I've seen you in action I really think that you are progressing wonderfully.

Hopefully we can avoid your blue balls the coming week. But we will see if my solution works out.

I want you to visit your favorite store at Tuesday and you won't get a shopping list this time.

But when you're there you will be required to buy some new training items.

But don't worry about that. All that will sort itself out. Just follow your instructions that's on your phone, and remember to be a Good Boy."

She stopped her rubbing, leaned back and smiled warmly.

"I will ma'am."

I sat up and left.

.....

The end of part 5

Where do you want the story too lead? Love to hear your opinions and encouragement.