Exposure Therapy Fourth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would Goddess."

"Say after me and really try to mean every word you say. I want BBC milk in my mouth."

I tried to internally really focus and take in what I was saying.

"I want BBC milk in my mouth."

"Whenever I get horny I will want to suck out BBC cream, straight from the source."

I guess that if the milk was thick enough it could be considered cream.

"Whenever I get horny I will want to suck out BBC cream, straight from the source."

"Good Boy, now I can see that you are close to cumming, and have been for a while.

I'm going to give you a cum countdown, and when I reach 1. You are allowed to cum in your container, and make sure you don't spill a drop. If you make a mess you clean it up. Understand?"

"Yes Goddess."

"10 stroke you little dickie a little faster.

9 imagine my perfect tits.

8 imagine them being covered with cream.

7 stroke a little harder, but only use your thumb and forefinger.

6 that's right stroke the cute hard penis.

5 imagine kneeling in front of me sucking my cream covered nipples.

4 your so close, you can't believe how lucky you are to be my pet.

3 you would do anything to please me. Wouldn't you Slave?

"Yes Goddess, I would do anything to please you, anything."

2 imagine my tits being absolutely covered with BBC cream. Your favorite snack in the whole world. Think of slurping it up. Cleaning me like a Good Boy should.

Wouldn't you like that. Or you would rather suck it straight from the source. You naughty boy.

I was jerking furiously with my two fingers. I didn't have time to think or to answer. Before she said.

1 CUM in your little container wishing you were sucking a BBC. Slurping up all the superior creamy cum. Straight from the source. Being the little slut you always wanted to be.

I was cumming harder then I ever had before. What an amazing feeling. This was BLISS.

Only hearing half of what Doctor Cox was saying as I came. Something like "Sucking BBC cream straight from the source." I thought I heard something else, but I must've misheard.

I was able to hold the container in front of me. Still having my eyes closed. So I couldn't confirm that I had caught every drop.

"Here let me take that." Doctor Cox said as she took my glass that I had used as the cum container.

I could hear her standing from the chair and going to her desk opening a drawer.

"I have a little present for you, for being such a Good Boy."

I was so relaxed and content. I only wished I had some cream or milk, so that I could recover properly, so that my thirst could be quelled. I felt like if I got that. That would make me complete.

"Since you followed all my orders so well. I have decided that I won't punish you today. Instead I will reward you with a very special cream."

She walked back towards me and fidgeted with something for a while.

Was she actually lactating? Did she have REAL BBC cream, and was I going to have the honor to suck it out straight from the source?

"I thought that we could kill two birds with one stone. Me seeing how your throat stretching has progressed. While also giving you the cream that you crave."

I was a little embarrassed to show my internal stretching exercises.

But at least she only wanted to see the throat stretching, and not the other one.

"But I don't have my stretching tool with me. So how can I show that?"

I felt foolish sitting on my knees my eyes closed and my softening dick barely sticking out of my pants.

"Luckily for you I have a similar tool. So there is no problem there. The only thing is that I want you to keep your eyes closed so that you can focus on your stretching."

Usually when I trained I had the tool on the kitchen counter. Since I could use the suction cup there. I had never trained like this.

"So I get the cream after I have done the exercise?"

I could feel my mouth starting to salivate.

"You will, but remember that this is special cream, so you will have to savor the flavor. Because you will only get a mouthful."

"Okay I'm ready. Can you bring me the tool?"

"Of course Sweetie, but you just need to open your sweet little mouth and I will give it to you. Put your hands behind your back. In this exercise I want to control the speed. So I will push it deeper and give you pointers as we go. But if you feel like gagging or choking. Just move your head back a little, and I'll slow down.

Does that sound like a good plan my Good Boy?"

At first I thought that I was just going to show how deep I could take it, then I would get my cream. But this seemed like she really wanted to see in detail how far I was able too take it.

"That sounds okay ma'am."

After I came I wasn't as sexually frustrated, and I realized I hadn't said Goddess to her.

She didn't seem to mind because she continued.

"Then be a Good Boy and open up."

I opened my mouth and waited. I could feel the tip entering. It had the same feeling to it but maybe she was using one of those lubes that had a taste to them. It wasn't a sweet taste which all of the flavors of the lubes in the store seemed to be. But it wasn't bad. Just different I suppose.

When the tool entered my mouth I realized that this one was a little bit thicker then what I had at home. But not by much.

"Wrap your lips around it. That's right, try to coat it all with your spit."

She moved it in a little further and stopped.

"Try to produce as much saliva as you can. Think of your special cream that you're going to gulp down."

I knew from my training that if I tried to take it deeper I would start to salivate more. So I took a deep breath through my nose, and started moving my head deeper.

"Oh such a Good Boy, really trying to take it deeper. You are learning so fast how to suck and deep throat that dildo."

I almost opened my eyes. I could feel myself tense up when she said the word.

I always thought of it as a "tool" or "device" or just "it". Whenever I did my stretching.

She could tell that I had been uncomfortable with her mentioning of the word and continued.

"Oh Sweetie. Don't get so alarmed. I know how you try to avoid using that word. But that doesn't change reality. The device you use to stretch your holes is a dildo, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Facing your fears is what this therapy is all about. Growing as a person and stop being afraid of who you are.

You can't let your addiction rule over you. You have to face every aspect of your addiction and see it for what it truly is.

By doing that you will no longer feel guilty for all the porn you've seen.

Instead you will embrace the true you, and feel good in the process. Nod your head if you want to be happy with who you are."

I was going to answer when I realized why she told me to nod.

I had been sucking the dildo like a big pacifier through out the speech and had the tip in my mouth.

I just nodded my head.

"Good Boy, I understand that all this can feel a bit overwhelming, and there are a lot of your fetishes that we haven't worked with yet. But in time we'll address them all, and in the process you will keep training and get new challenges to complete, and see yourself become a healthier and happier person each week.

Now before you'll get your reward I want you to take as much of the dildo down your throat as you possibly can."

I had to think of this as a process. I couldn't just wallow on the small tasks that I had to complete each week. I had to focus on the end goal.

I took another deep breath through my nose and with determination tried to take it deeper.

"There you go. I knew you was a little fighter. Really suck it. Here let me help you Sweetie."

The dildo had been stationary the whole time. Just me trying to go as deep as I could.

But now I felt both of Doctor Cox's hands at the back of my head, and the dildo gently moving back and forth.

How could it be moving with her hands on my head? Did she have a machine with the dildo attached? Then I realized. By the way her hands were holding my head. She... she must be wearing a strap on. My eyes flew open and l looked up into her eyes and they had me transfixed.

She looked down at me with a warm almost motherly smile.

Something that I could see in my peripheral vision was that, on her upper body the only thing she was wearing was a bra that showed enormous amounts of cleavage.

"Aw Sweetie. I didn't say you could open your eyes. Only naughty little boys doesn't listen to their Goddess."

She was saying this while still gently thrusting her hips back and forth. Still holding the back of my head.

"I think that if you disobey my orders, then you WANT to get punished. Is that so?"

Of course I didn't want to get punished. Though I could feel my dick getting hard and throbbing. Needing some immediate attention.

I shook my head from side to side, still with the dildo going back and forth in my mouth.

I slowly took my hands from behind my back to start touching myself.

"YOU CHEEKY LITTLE SLUT!"

I froze realizing what I had done, and quickly put my hands behind my back again.

She took a firmer grasp with her hands on the back of my head and started thrusting deeper.

"First I praise you for being a Good Boy and even letting your little dick spurt a load of cum. Even promising special cream for you to slurp up, AND letting you of the hook for not having proper etiquette. But THEN you decide to be a little SLUT."

As she said the word slut you could see the disappointment in her face.

While continuing to thrust at a faster pace.

"Do you know what little sluts love to do? They love to suck and fuck big fat cocks. Is that what you want? To suck big beautiful cocks and have them cum big loads deep down your hungry little slutty throat."

As she said this she started thrusting deeper.

Her tits bouncing with every thrust.

My eyes was still locked to hers. I just couldn't look away, but I could feel my eyes start to water when she decided to thrust deeper.

I shook my head from side to side while my mouth and throat was getting violated by her strap on.

She took a deep breath in and then exhaled. Her pace slowed down considerably, still going deep.

"You have to understand, that this is your own doing. If you had just listened and obeyed.

You wouldn't have to be facefucked, but you decided to be a greedy disobedient little slut.

So you had to be disciplined. To know that if you act like a whore you get treated like a whore.

But I want you to be my Good Boy. Don't you want to be my Good Boy?"

I nodded profusely. Her thrust not being as deep as before, but still having a steady slow rhythm. She looked down at me with her warm motherly smile ones more.

Her hands loosening their firm grasp and just lightly resting on my head. She took one of her hands and started stroking my cheek.

Her thrusts became much shallower so that only the tip was slightly moving back and forth. She angled her strap on so that the tip was pressing against my cheek, which her hand was stroking. Lightly tapping on my my cheek, just playing around.

She kept a gentle rocking motion back and forth. Exploring my mouth with her strap on. I think she didn't consciously know that she was gently fucking it. Because she looked like she was pondering on something, and her light thrusts and gentle caresses felt like she was doing them, almost by default.

"I just realized how deep your addiction truly is. You're very lucky that you sought help when you did. A little while longer and your addiction might have been to deep. Irreversible for me to treat."

She said all this while still gently thrusting back and forth.

But I couldn't think of a reason why she would keep doing it. So she must've done it unconsciously.

"Since you found help in time I can make your life much more enjoyable. Instead of dreading your addiction, we can focus on building the new and improved you."

She probably realized that she had been thrusting. She stopped and smiled that loving motherly smile. Leaving the tip just at my lips. She took her hand that had been stroking my cheek grasped the base of her strap on, and pulled it out of my mouth.

When she did that I looked down for the first time.

Her legs were bare. She had a pair of lacy black panties that matched her bra, over it she was wearing a black leather harness with the thing that was starring me right in the face.

In her small hand rested a Big Black lifelike Cock. Right in front of my vision.

Well lifelike in that it looked very realistic. But the size wasn't realistic at all.

Then she said she had a similar tool she clearly only meant the girth.

This one eyed monster had to be around 25 cm (≈10 inches)

She started swaying it, from side to side. I just starred at it not realizing what was happening.

I heard a faint voice coming from some unknown source.

"Focus your mind to become blank. A canvas to be written on. A clay that will be molded.

Take a deep breath and feel yourself sink deeper..."

I must have dozed of because Doctor Cox's gentle voice could be heard in the back of my mind. Telling me things.

Saying that.

"You truly want that special cream. You're just going to love it. Maybe not at first. But you'll learn to love it... BBC cream is going to be your absolute favorite... BBC is your favorite treat."

*Snap*

"Sweetie are you awake? You seemed to have been very tired after you ejaculated.

Sadly we are out of time for today. Your tasks and training schedule is on your Notes App on your phone.

Do you have any more questions before you go home?"

I was sitting on my knees in front of Doctor Cox's chair, on a little rug. She was completely dressed as usual, and I had all my clothes on as well.

There was something that I had to remember. But my memory of the session was a bit foggy, and it was hard to think straight.

"I have something , it's on the tip of my tongue. But I can't recall what it is."

"You felt thirsty before. Could it have anything to do with that?"

I did feel thirsty. But water wasn't what I wanted.

Then I remembered.

"Yeah now I remember, you said you had a special kind of cream that I could eat.

I'm so sorry for not listening to your orders before. I don't know what came over me."

I figured that if I were to get the cream I had to be very apologetic.

Since I was still on my knees, I put my hands on the floor as well and looked down at her feet.

Being submissive felt like the right force of action.

I waited for my reply.

"Seems like my greedy little boy still wants his treat.

Only cause you asked so politely and with respect I'll give it to you."

She got up and walked to her desk, opened a drawer, took something out and came back and sat down.

In her hand she was holding a small glass that was half filled with the cream.

My mouth started to water.

It didn't look like regular cream. But she did say that this was special.

"Here I have your treat, it's a little different from your regular cream. But I think you'll learn to love this even more.

Now, stay on your hands and knees, and I'll feed it to you. Tilt your head back a little so it doesn't dribble out."

I did what I was told and tilted my head back. She brought the glass close to my lips.

"Remember to savor it and really appreciate every drop."

She poured maybe half of the cream into my mouth.

It tasted very different. I'd say it was an acquired taste. But if you really tried to savor it like I was told to do. You could appreciate the flavor and texture.

"Good Boy, I can tell that you're going to appreciate your yummy treats. Open wide again, and stick out your cute little tongue, and get ready for a new load of cream."

As she slowly poured, the cream coated my tongue. But a little came on my cheek.

"Oh don't be a messy boy, you got to eat all of your treat."

I was going to take one of my hands and scoop it back in my mouth, but before I could she came with her own hand.

"Here let me help you."

She scooped the dribble of cream onto her forefinger, put it in my still open mouth.

"There you go sweetie, be a Good Boy and lick the cream off my finger."

With all the cream still in my mouth it was hard to get it all off her finger. It felt like I was applying new coats of cream with every lick.

After a couple of failed tries she told me.

"Oh silly boy. You need to swallow your treat in order to get it of. I know you like it in your mouth. But you have my permission to swallow it all."

I didn't know I had to have permission to swallow. I had to remember that. I gulped down the cream, and this time it tasted better then the last.

I looked at her and saw two of her fingers go back in the glass. It was almost empty, and she was scraping the last remaining drops of the sides.

"Since licking it didn't work so well. Try sucking it off instead."

She held out her fingers in front of my mouth, and I leaned forward with a open mouth.

Didn't I just have to lick it off now? Since I didn't have any cream left in my mouth.

She must have thought of a better way to get it off.

I sucked her fingers and tried to get every last bit of cream.

"Good Boy, use your tongue while you're sucking and try get every morsel of your creamy treat.

There you go, lapping while sucking. That's actually really impressive. Get both my fingers completely clean. Lick and suck your treat up like a Good Boy."

After a couple of minutes she felt she was completely clean, she removed her fingers from my mouth.

I thought that she'd been clean for quite a long time. But I just kept sucking and licking until she was content.

She put her fingers under my chin and gently tilted my head up towards her.

I looked up at her, feeling like my mind was in a haze.

With what must have been a blank stare. I looked into her beautiful eyes. Her warm motherly smile lighting up her face.

"You did such a good job today. Today is the first time that I realized just how deep your addiction really goes, and that we'll really have to make a big effort to improve your mindset.

But I think that we are truly making progress, and that you'll be incredibly happy and grateful in the end.

Just remember to trust the process and be a Good Boy."

......

The end of part 4

What other fetishes should be looked at in the future? Write in the comments.

12