Exposure Therapy Sixth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfavo
Mrfavo
143 Followers

She took out her strap on from my mouth, and her hands from my head.

I felt my underwear move slightly and then felt two of her fingers in my still open mouth.

"Here, suck on this you naughty slut."

Her fingers was slick and dripping.

The taste was familiar and it reminded me of yummy cream.

Had Doctor Cox told her about how I loved the taste of cream?

I sucked her fingers vigorously and adored the flavor.

"What a Good Boy you are. Does that cream taste delicious?"

I just moaned on her finger trying to lick up every drop.

I had completely forgotten where I was and was in my own little world.

She took her fingers out of my mouth.

"Now we'll continue with the next part of the treatment. Lean forward and push your ass up in the air. I have a new toy for you to try out."

I moved on autopilot and bent forward with my hand on the ground.

I still had my back to the counter. So no one would see me if I walked into the store. But if they were on the other side of the counter they would definitely see the back of my head.

"I'll loosen you up a little before you get to ride your new toy."

With that I could feel two fingers at the entrance of my ass.

I heard her spit, and felt the spit hit my asscrack above my hole.

She then proceeded with pressing her fingers against my hole, with her spit as lube.

"Do you like it up the ass? Don't lie to me Sweetie."

I was overcome by lust and answered truthfully.

"Yes ma'am. I like when Goddess Cox play with my ass."

"Goddess huh, right now I'm not a ma'am to you. I'm your Mistress. So address me with my proper title slut."

I rephrased my answer.

"Yes Mistress. I like it up the ass."

With that she pressed her finger inside me.

She started moving in and out with the full length of her fingers.

"What a greedy ass you have slut. It's just sucking my fingers in. I think it wants something bigger doesn't it?"

I didn't realize that I could actually suck with my ass. I must been doing that unconsciously, and I was excited to feel my new toy. I remembered to be polite as I was with Goddess Cox, when I wanted something.

"Yes Mistress, would you please use my new toy on me. I'd love to feel it."

"That's a very Good Slut. Asking politely, just because you asked so nicely I'll give it to you."

She took out her fingers. I heard the squirts of a bottle and then soon after, something pressing against my hole.

"Here you go Sweetie take your new toy inside you."

It wasn't as thick as my own dildo when I felt it moving inside. But the longer it went the wider it got. It had a curve to it, and then suddenly it got narrower and stopped.

Something holding it in place.

The shape reminded me of my buttplug. But thicker and with that curve to it.

"Now sit back up on your knees Slut."

I must admit it felt good. But it didn't feel as amazing as I'd hoped. But when I sat down something happened.

The curve of the toy seemed to hit something inside me, and I felt a tingling sensation in my whole body.

I gasped and moaned at the same time and the sensation felt incredible.

"I knew you'd love it Slut. In fact do you know who loves cocks in their asses and in their mouths? Do you?"

I wasn't able to think straight. I didn't know the answer.

"Good Boys?" I asked questingly.

"No, Sissies do! Good little Sissy Sluts. But don't think of being a Sissy is a bad thing.

I love Sissies!"

As she said this she pressed her dildo against my lips. Which parted automatically. She had put some cream on the very tip. Probably to encourage me to do a good job.

She also pressed down on my shoulders. Which got my new toy to hit the ground so it shifted and pressed against the same spot inside me ones more.

I moaned on her strap on. But remembered to keep sucking and not lose focus.

"Oh you love riding your new toy while you're sucking my cock. Don't you Sissy?"

Before I started my therapy I had always associated the word sissy with something negative and derogative.

But now I wasn't so sure.

How could Mistress Dickens love something that I previously thought of being bad.

It couldn't be bad if she LOVED sissies, right?

And I did like my new toy. I must admit.

"Ahi dooh Mishtessh." I tried replying the best I could.

Then the worst thing that could happen did. I heard the door to the store open.

The trance like state. That I'd been in was gone, and I felt panic and fear of getting caught.

Mistress Dickens had pushed the strap on a bit in my mouth. But had stopped her movement when the door opened.

I'd done what she told me not to do. I had the strap on in my mouth. But I wasn't actively sucking it. Only holding it with my lips sealed around it. Trying to take slow silent breaths with my nose.

As Mistress Dickens greeted the person, she took one hand on the back of my head and slowly pushed it forward and then back. So that I was actively sucking ones more.

"Hi Ann how are you today?"

Was she having a conversation like nothing was happening? How were she able to do that?

While still slowly but firmly pushing my head back and forth. They kept talking.

"I'm good Anita. How about you?"

"I'm super, I'm having such a lovely day."

When she said this she pressed me down further around her shaft.

I was focusing on not making any noise and not gagging. While continuing to do as best as I could.

"Something special happened today?"

Ann asked intrigued.

"You could say that. But it's a secret, so I can't tell you what it is."

I was so relieved. I thought for a second that she was gonna show me under her desk sucking her strap on.

Anita continued.

"But could I help you with something, or are you just looking?"

"I'm actually going on a date. The guy I'm seeing told me that we should meet somewhere naughty, and I thought about your store. I hope that's ok."

"Of course it is girl! Maybe you can't have full blown sex in here. But you can definitely get a little freaky before you take it to the bedroom.

So is he coming soon?"

"He should be here any minute."

Just as Ann had said the words the door to the store opened ones more.

"Hey there Big Boy." Ann said to the newcomer.

A deep voice answered.

"Hey there Sexy, you looking fine Baby."

"Thank you, Babe. This is my friend Anita. This is her place."

"A fine looking place for a fine looking woman." The man said.

"Why thank you handsome. Are you interested in something?"

I heard steps moving forward.

He must have walked up to Ann.

Because I heard a slap and him saying.

"Just this fine thing."

"Oh you're so bad Babe."

"A Big Hunk like you, is just what this Slut needs."

Mistress Dickens said. Now having both hands on the counter. Slowly moving her hips back and forth without her torso moving.

Her gentle thrusting and my sucking made this whole situation so taboo.

Her having a conversation while without people knowing, fucking my mouth.

"Anitaaa!" Ann said in a flabbergasted tone.

"I'm not a slut... but I do love this Big Black Cock though." She said teasingly.

I could hear some rubbing on fabric, and thought she must be rubbing the front of his pants.

"I know you do Sugar, maybe I'll let you suck it later. If you're a good girl for Daddy."

I heard another slap. It must have been him slapping her ass.

My previous shock had turned to excitement.

Somehow the whole situation had reignited my arousal, and I had started grinding my ass in a small circle. Feeling the pleasure from the toy.

Miss Dickens answered.

"Girl! You got yourself a real manly man right there! Don't you just love when they take command."

Before Ann could answer, the Man answered.

"You like a big man huh? Maybe if Sugar wants to share her favorite snack sometime. You could join the party."

Ann said.

"You'd love that wouldn't you. Two sluts down on their knees worshipping your Big Cock."

I could hear more fabric rubbing and then I heard them start kissing passionately.

But when the kissing started. It became clear, that was nothing I could focus on.

Because one of Mistress Dickens hands grabbed my hair and started really driving my head down her shaft.

She must be really enjoying their kissing. Because she was trying to make me go the full length.

I almost hit the base of the strap on. As I felt her trimmed pubes hit the tip of my nose. But just as I was to feel the harness press against my lips, she tore my head back. To her tip and down again.

My training had really progressed. Because I was able to take the entire length without gagging. Since I couldn't see the dildo I could only use my mouth and throat to decide how long it was.

It felt to be around 20 centimeters (≈8 inches).

I felt pride at the fact that I could take the entire length without gagging.

That showed how much progress I'd gotten by the internal stretching exercises.

"If you want to continue your date in the same fashion you might want go to Ann's apartment, if you don't want to fuck right here on the floor."

She stopped moving her hand and just started her slow thrusts ones more.

Now that her strap on wasn't as deep as before I could feel something new.

Her strap on was producing its own cream. Like the one Goddess Cox had used right before I came.

Maybe Goddess Cox had bought the dildo here.

The kissing had stopped, and you could only hear a light sound of fabric being stroked.

"What do you say Baby, you mind if I gave you a good hard fucking right here?" The man said with a voice that clearly showed he was capable to do it.

"Thank for the offer Anita. Even though I know you're joking. Me and Tyrone are going up to my apartment right now to finish what we started."

"Take that Stud for a wild ride, here catch."

Anita threw something.

"They are on the house, for giving me a show. Now, fuck responsibly."

"Thanks Anita, you're a doll."

Then I heard the door open and silence.

Mistress Dickens was still slowly thrusting in my mouth.

But she didn't say anything for a couple of seconds.

Then she said. As she grabbed my head with both hands, picking up the pace and the depth of her thrusts.

"I could tell you liked what you heard. You really seemed to like when Ann talked about his Big Black Cock.

Tell me Sissy, tell me how you'd love to suck a BBC."

With that she withdrew her strap on.

I was so turned on, I didn't know how to do anything other then what I was told.

"I'd love to suck a BBC Mistress."

She started thrusting again.

"You would, wouldn't you. All Sissy Sluts love big cocks. Do you like sucking my big cock Sissy?"

She withdrew once more.

"Yes Mistress I love to suck your cock! I love to be your obedient Sissy."

She put her dildo in my mouth once more.

"Really start grinding that cock Sissy. Fuck your asspussy. Like you mean it."

I started grinding and riding my toy. Still having the head of her strap on in my mouth. Using my tongue to lick all the delicious cream she was producing from its head.

I could feel a pressure building up inside, and started to moan while still trying my best to suck.

"Good Sissy girl. You're about to experience your first sissygasm. Keep grinding that cock."

She started to thrust with new vigor. Really fucking my face.

The pressure in my core increased and I felt like I was at the edge of this new feeling.

Moan, grind and suck, moan, grind and suck.

This felt so intense. So good... then the pressure burst.

I could feel my dick leaking profusely. But the feeling wasn't like the insane orgasm I had with Goddess Cox. Only like the ache in my balls was disappearing and the floodgates to my dickie opened. Like a dam braking, and the flood starting to pour out. It felt good but not that orgasmic bliss I was hoping for.

I still moaned out since the buildup had made me anticipate a big release.

And as I started moaning in earnest Mistress Dickens spoke.

"Good girl! Cum with your asspussy. Have your first sissygasm while sucking my cock."

It was hard to focus on what Mistress was saying. I was thinking of the constant leaking from my dickie.

But then I felt another flood. I heard Mistress vaguely as my reality was muddled from both pleasure and air deprivation.

"Suck down my cum Sissy. You love cream deep down your slutty throat Sissy.

Take it all. I've been saving it up, just for you!"

Just before the first spurt came out, she pulled back and I took a desperate breath of air with my nose.

Then she pressed her dildo all the way down.

My face pressed against her crotch.

The only thing I could focus on was swallowing. Because if I didn't I would definitely drown.

I had seen dildos in videos before that had a syringe filled with something that looked like sperm. Was connected to a tube that went through the dildo, and when you pressed the syringe. The liquid would push through the head of the dildo and shoot out.

But I had never realized that it could feel so lifelike. When the fake cum started shooting down my throat it felt like the actual dildo was pumping it out in spurts.

When the last spurt was deposited down my throat, Mistress Dickens withdrew so only the head was in my mouth.

She pressed the length of her cock from her base to my lips, and the last dribble went out.

"You did such a good job Sissy. But you also made a mess with your clitty when you had your first sissygasm."

I heard a little rustling of fabric. Then my world became bright.

Mistress had taken my blindfold of.

I was blinking profusely. Trying to see my surroundings.

In front of me stood my new beautiful Mistress. With a skirt that went down to right above her knees, and that sexy tank top.

She must've still been wearing the strap on underneath. Because her skirt was protruding at the front.

For the first time in a long while I spoke, and realized I was a little hoarse. From the pounding my throat had gotten.

"That was quite the experience Mistress, was that the whole treatment?"

She smirked.

"Look down into your underwear Sweetie, and feel your little balls."

I looked down and saw that my underwear was a complete sticky mess. I had never seen so much clear liquid before. There was small streaks of white in there. But most of it was transparent.

I felt my balls and they felt like they'd been emptied without me getting that orgasmic bliss.

"Has the ache in your balls disappeared?"

She said with a knowing smile.

"It has." I said a little sad, that I hadn't cum like normal.

My sadness must've shown.

"Why are you sad Sweetheart?"

"I thought that when the pressure was leaving my body I would have an orgasm. But I couldn't feel the blissful feeling I usually do."

"Aww Honeybunny, you had an orgasm of sorts. It's called a sissygasm. You know about the G-spot on women right?"

"Yeah I know about the G-spot."

I almost felt offended. How couldn't I have known about the G-spot. I had a porn addiction after all.

"Well a sissy has their very own G-spot. But it's called the P-spot. It's located in their asspussy. So when they fuck it in the right angle. You can press on that spot, and if you're a true buttslut, then you're able to cum from just your ass getting fucked."

"So you think that I-I'm a buttslut?"

I was just following what she'd said. I didn't mean to be a buttslut or a sissy.

I had just followed her instructions.

"You did find it pleasurable to ride your toy didn't you?"

"Y-yes Mistress."

"And you really loved to suck me off when I was talking about Big Black Cocks didn't you?"

I had to admit that I had.

"Yes Mistress."

"Buuut... you said that you didn't feel any pleasure from your sissygasm didn't you?"

That was right, I hadn't.

"No that's right, I only felt the pressure disappearing. No pleasure."

She pondered for a bit.

"That might mean that you're not a TRUE Sissy buttslut. But I couldn't tell for sure... I would have to talk to Doctor Cox. For her medical expertise, and maybe we would be able to conclude if you are a true sissy buttslut or not."

I surely hoped that I wasn't.

"Please talk to her Mistress! She must have a way to test it. I'm sure she has!"

"I will Sweetie. I will. But before we do that I have some things that you need."

...

"Aww you did so good Sweetie."

I heard the comforting voice of Mommy.

I realized once again that I didn't know how much of my inner thoughts I had said.

I had been reliving the event.

I slowly opened my eyes. Coming out of the trance like state. I found myself to go down so easily lately.

"You're treatment went so smoothly! And you behaved so well! Following all her instructions and commands.

I think my little Boy deserves a treat. Do you want a treat Sweetie?"

I always loved to hear her praise. Hearing that I did a good job felt so wonderful, and of course I couldn't say no to a treat.

I remembered what to call her.

"Yes Mommy, I would love a treat!"

I looked up into her eyes. My head was still in her lap. Her beautiful eyes and warm smile met mine.

Mommy proceeded to take the right strands from her dress down from her shoulder with her left hand.

Her dress was still over her majestic breast. But with just a little pull, and the whole boob would be revealed.

"Did you like the smell of me when I gave you a hug before Sweetie?"

Her smell? I had to focus to remember. It reminded me of cream. So of course I liked the smell, and I was buried in her tits. How could I dislike anything at that moment.

"I loved the smell Mommy, and your warm embrace and everything about it."

"That's good to know. You see I had my tits drenched in your favorite treat just before you came.

So I thought that I would reward my Good little Boy for being so obedient."

Wow, my favorite treat! I could feel my mouth start to salivate.

"Before you get on your knees and get to lick and suck Mommy. You'll have to clean your mess."

As she said this, she took her hand that was playing with my package.

Placed two fingers in the pool of precum, and coated them fully.

"I know you don't want to make a mess, do you?"

My mind was focused on her chest. Was I going to be able to suck on her majestic mommy milkers? I had never thought myself worthy of such a thing.

"No Mommy I don't, and I know I should always clean up, if I make a mess."

"You should clean up every mess that is represented for you to clean."

She took her left hand and revealed her right breast.

I had never seen a better view.

My head in her lap, looking up at my Goddess Mommy.

Seeing a big breast glistening with thick cream. It was like the sun was hitting it, as it reflected and glistened.

My mouth opened in anticipation of licking it all up.

And as I did. My mouth got filled with two of Mommy's fingers.

"Suck Mommy's fingers. I can see how much you'd love to suck and clean my breast."

I started sucking, and could taste the cream. Was I able to envision the cream on her breast. Or was this my mess that I was supposed to clean? I couldn't really think straight. All my thoughts was on cleaning Mommy.

She took her fingers out of my mouth scooped up more mess from my crotch and put the fingers back in my mouth. All in one swift motion.

"That's a Good Boy. Sucking on mommy's fingers dripping with cream is such a lovely treat for you. You just wished you could suck it straight from the source don't you?"

She took out her fingers scooped up the last bit and held her fingers in front of my mouth.

Waiting for my reply.

"Yes Mommhh." My reply got caught short. By her fingers re-entering into my mouth.

"I know you do. Sadly you won't reach your own. So you'll have to suck mine.

Get down on your knees for Mommy like a Good Boy."

She put her fingers out of my mouth.

Mrfavo
Mrfavo
143 Followers