Exposure Therapy Sixth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't understand, reach my own what?

This made me confused. But at least I knew what to do.

I got down on my knees right in front of Mommy Cox. Looking up at her. Still one glorious glistening boob showing.

She took one of her fingers and trailed it around her nipple, slowly catching a glob of cream.

"Open your mouth Sweetie."

I did as she said and opened my salivating hungry mouth.

Then everything happened like time stood still. Like everything was just meant to happen that way.

She took her other hand and pulled her other breast out. So now I could see both of my Goddess's perfect breasts.

Next she took the same hand and raised the hem of her dress. She was still sitting on the couch. So only the front part went up, and underneath she had hid something.

The harness that she had been wearing during our last session. With her BBC attached to it.

The strap on must have been tucked between her legs before. Otherwise I must have felt it or seen it.

Then she took her cream covered finger and swirled it around the head of the dildo.

While taking her other hand on the back of my head and gently guiding my open mouth toward it.

"Be a Darling and clean me Sweetie. I know how much you like this. I talked to miss Dickens, and I thought you deserved a reward."

I couldn't pretend not to be a little disappointed.

Of course I liked to do this. I WAS a Good Boy, and Good Boys liked to please and pleasure their Goddess.

But I had thought that I would be able to nurture and suck on her mommy milkers.

I still let her guide me down her shaft. But she must've seen the sadness in my eyes as I started bobbing up and down.

"Aww Sweetheart, don't you like your treat? I thought you'd love to suck Mommy's BBC while you saw my cream covered tits."

She pulled my head of her cock to let me answer.

"Well, I thought that I was going to clean your amazing boobies Mommy."

I felt a little trembling in my voice. I had really thought I was going to suck them clean.

"Aww Baby, these." She took both her hands under her tits, pushing them together.

"These are for pleasing Big Strong Men."

She started bouncing them up and down.

"When I'm sucking on a Big Cock I often give the Man a boob job as well. He then gets to either cum down my throat or on my face. OR he gets to paint my chest. Full of white yummy cum."

I didn't know what to say. Her bouncing breasts were distracting my train of thought.

I just watched her boobs.

"Yes Mommy."

"But you my sweet little Sissy Boy. You get what you truly want!" She took both her hands that were both glistening from her boobs, and placed them on her cock. She started stroking it. Really smearing the cream in.

"You don't want to be a Big Strong Alpha, making Mummy a slut for his majestic big cock.

No, you want to be Mommy's little Sissy Boy. Doing what Mommy tells you. Pleasing Mommy. Sucking and cleaning Mommy's big cock."

With that she took both her hands on the back of my head and guided my mouth towards the tip.

"There you go Sweetie suck on Mommy's Big pacifier. Your favorite."

I looked up at Mommy. Of course she was right. I loved to do what Mommy told me to do, and couldn't even imagine myself in a role where I told Mommy what to do. That just wouldn't be right.

But I still couldn't get the thought of cleaning her tits out of my head.

I was going up and down her shaft. I could keep sucking while still having my main focus on her beautiful tits. It seemed like I had taken Mistress Dickens words to heart. That sucking, should be as normal for me as breathing.

She must've seen my longing look towards her breasts.

"I can see how much you want to clean my breasts, and there is a scenario where you could get to actually lick them clean. Would you like to hear about it?"

I wanted that more than anything.

While still sucking I nodded with my head.

Still having full focus on her tits.

"If a Big Stud were to come in here. A Big Alpha Male. Whipping out his Enormous Cock, and after he had ravaged me. Making Mommy cum on is thick fuck stick.

Then he might pump out a BIG load. If that load was to cover Mommy's tits. Well then, and only then. Would my Good Sissy Boy be allowed to touch Mommy's boobs. To clean them from all that Alpha seed. Do you understand Sweetie?"

When she was saying all this I still was trying to take as much of her cock as I could.

Her hips moving slightly back and forth. With her hands still on the back of my head, deciding the pace and the depth.

I did, and actually. It felt right. I knew I could never ravage her. My place was beneath her. Servicing her every whim.

I nodded once again.

"Just because you look so sweet. I'm going to give you a special treat. But see this as a one time gift.

I'm going to allow you to lick Mommy's boobies clean. But the thing you're going to envision licking, is cum. Not cream or milk.

Because that's the only time you'll be cleaning me. Understand Sweetie?"

I could do that. If Mommy wanted me to clean her. Whatever it was. I would do it. I just thought that this might be a little gay. (Nothing wrong with being gay, I just always thought myself being straight as an arrow. With a little fascination with big cocks.)

She let my head of her cock. My lips left the head with a pop. I voiced my worries.

"I would really love to clean you Mommy. There is just something I'm a little worried over." My head went down to look on the ground. Feeling embarrassed of how I felt.

"What is it Sweetie, you know you can tell Mommy anything."

Still looking down, with a trembling voice.

"I-I-I just thought that it might be gay to eat cum, and I'm not gay."

"Aww Baby, of course you're not gay, and even if you were, which you're not. There would be nothing wrong with that.

I know how much you love me and love to please me. Look up Honey."

I did, I looked into her eyes.

"You're just doing what you're supposed to. Licking up cum doesn't have to be gay. Even sucking cock or taking a cock up the ass doesn't have to be gay.

You're just doing it to please your Goddess, your Mommy.

If you start to love it. You might be a little bi-curious. But again. There is nothing wrong with that."

She paused a couple of seconds.

"Did that put my little boys mind at ease?"

It did. I could feel myself start to smile widely. I was okay with that I might be a little bi-curious. But the main reason why I would like it, was to please Mommy.

"Yes Mommy. You truly have the best explanations for me to see things from a different point of view."

"That's music to my ears Sweetie. Now crawl a little forward and represent your tongue."

I scooted forward a bit so that I was only on my knees now, opened my mouth and reached out my tongue.

"Good Boy, you can see that my tits have been completely covered with cum. Don't you Sissy."

I only nodded with my tongue outstretched.

"And Mommy shouldn't be dirty right?"

I shook my head.

"Then be a Darling and lick up all that Alpha Cum."

I leaned forward and started licking. The taste was amazing. It was still cream. I just had to envision it being real cum.

My arms was just hanging by my sides, and I felt like I needed something to hold on to when I was leaning forward. I thought of just holding her thighs.

But I felt her BBC pressing against my stomach, and figured I could just hold that.

I put my hand around the base to hold my balance.

Kept licking her tits and loved every second of it.

"What a Good Cum Licker. You are doing such a good job!"

She noticed my hands grasping her strap on.

"You just couldn't keep your hands away could you. My straight little boy. Start stroking my Big Cock. While cleaning up your favorite creamy treat from my tits.

Do you which that you could witness a Big Black Cock shooting its fat load all over Mommy's titties?"

I was now stroking her while methodically trying to lick every morsels of cum.

My body was moving on autopilot, and my mind was in a blissful state.

"Yes Mommy I would love to see that."

"And wouldn't you love to be there to lick up every last drop of cum that came out of that fabulous Cock?"

"Yes Mommy." I said mindlessly.

"But you know what you would have to do before you could clean Mommy's cum covered boobies right?"

"Ask for permission Mommy?"

"Yes Sweetie that's right, first you would ask for permission. But before asking for permission to clean me. You should ask if you could clean the Big Cock that came all over me. So that no remnants of cum drops on the floor.

You wouldn't want my floor to get cum stains on it right?"

"No of course not Mommy."

"And it isn't gay in any way to suck his Big Cock. You're just showing him proper respect, and making sure that no cum gets waisted.

Plus you're preventing my floor from getting stains."

Her tits was sparkling clean. I had just kept licking. But now I thought maybe she had her own BBC milk. So I started to suckle on her right nipple. Still stroking her cock with both my hands.

"Baby Boy. Sadly Mommy doesn't have any more creamy Alpha cum for you.

But there is some more cream for you to eat if you still truly crave it."

I was lost in my own world. Sucking and stroking. But I heard "more cream", and really wanted it.

"Yes Mommy I want more cream please." I said, then going right back to sucking her nipples. Trying to get her BBC milk out. That she may or may not have had.

"Then your going to show me your back stretching exercise. I want you take of all your clothes, and get in position. Right here at the foot of the couch."

I unwillingly stopped my sucking and stroking, and did what I was told. With me laying on my back and shoulders. My back against the couch and my legs above my head.

When I looked up I could see my caged dickie right above my head.

There was a drop of precum. Right at the head of my dickie.

As I came into position. Mommy got of the couch and got on her knees so that her knees were right by my head. By assuming this position. Her dildo was resting on my face. But she pushed it to the side. So that it was by my cheek.

"I'm going to let you out of your cage. Just as I promised last time."

She leaned over and proceeded to take the key that was nuzzling in her cleavage, and unlocked me from my cage.

"Oh your poor thingy hasn't had any attention the whole week."

It began to spring to life, getting stiff and swollen.

She started massaging my balls and lightly touching my dickie with her fingers.

The drop of pre that had been forming now extended into a string, that was getting longer.

With my dickie getting hard and my stretching progressing so good. It didn't take long for the dribble to be right above my face.

"Oh doesn't that look so yummy. Be a Good Sissy and open your hungry mouth.

All sissy's love to lick up their own cream."

Was I really a Sissy? I had only followed what she had told me.

"Am I a Sissy Mommy?" I said as I opened my mouth.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Sweetie. Everyone can't be an Alpha. You have very submissive tendencies. So it's very natural for you to follow orders.

Oh that looks so hot!"

The precum had gone all the way into my open mouth. It actually had a quite pleasant taste. Very tasty in fact. I couldn't realize that I liked the taste that much! Maybe I was a little bi-curious. If I loved the taste of precum this much.

"Just keep it in your mouth. Savor that flavor. I can see that you love the taste.

You don't have to feel embarrassed or ashamed for anything of this. Some people are just more receptive to love the taste of cum. We'll just have to see if my Good Boy fits that description."

It was a little alarming of how much this turned me on, however getting told that this was okay and nothing to be ashamed of was ensuring.

Otherwise I might've felt a little guilty that this might increase my addiction.

When I looked up I could see different things. In my peripheral view I could see Mommy's BBC, but right above me was my own hard little dickie and Mommy's big tits. So since I could focus on her mommy milkers. There was no wonder I was this aroused.

"I'll help you with your stretching. Here let me just press."

She took her hands and pressed down on my buttcheeks.

So that my dickie came closer to my face.

That surely made the stretch deeper.

"Aaahh." I said without closing my mouth an inch. To indicate that I was definitely feeling the stretch.

"Look at that, you can almost almost reach your clitty. Try to lick that yummy cream straight from the source."

I reached out my tongue as far as I could. But my tongue tip was at least 5 centimeters (2 inches) away. If I would've had a bigger dick I would be able to touch it. But it was just to far.

"Oh I can see that you truly want it in your mouth. To bad that you can't reach it. If it was longer you'd be able to suck it, but I'll help you with that your heart desires."

She took one of her hands down to her waist. Out of my vision. There was some noises from her harness. Then I could see that her BBC was no longer attached to her.

It was in her hand, and then it was over my face.

"Since you're not able to suck and lick your own little clitty. You'll get what you truly want. Be a Good Boy and suck on your favorite thing."

Mommy proceeded to lower the head of the dildo into my mouth. The constant precum string that was coming out of my dickie was now sliding down the length of the BBC.

I did what I was told and started sucking.

Just when I started I felt something wet hit right above my butthole. But it wasn't cold, so it was probably spit. She took her hand that was still on my butt and placed two fingers in the wet spot and then started doing small circles around my hole.

"There you go. Such a Good little Boy. I can see how your body reacts to this. Your precum stream becomes even greater, and your facial expressions show how much you love this.

Keep sucking like I know you want."

From the position I was laying. It was hard to move my head back and forth. So I just focused on the suction and working with my mouth and tongue. She was gently moving the BBC up and down with slow mellow motions, not that far down.

Her two finger that had been circling my opening made their entrance.

... and it felt good.

"Aaoohh" I moaned out around the cock.

"You like that Sweetie?" She was pushing her two fingers slowly in and out. To the second knuckle.

"You like to have your holes filled don't you?"

"Aaih ooh". I tried to say "I do" but wasn't able. I couldn't deny it. I looked up at Mommy Cox. One hand gently pushing the BBC up and down. The other pushing into my butt. All the while her tits was still on full display and swaying back and forth with her motions, and her precious smile. Smiling down on me.

It looked incredible.

She seemed to understand my impaired speech.

"I know you do Sweetie. I must admit something, but don't be alarmed...

During our first session I already had my suspicions that you were a TRUE submissive. Someone who would benefit from getting orders, so that you didn't have to worry about what was right and wrong.

You could just listen and obey to the commands that you were given.

Because your submissive nature would benefit from not making does hard decisions.

But I didn't know if you would take a liking to your assignments right away, or if you'd prove to be completely straight.

But I had an inclination that you'd actually like your exercises.

And from what I've seen during our sessions and what I've heard from Miss Dickens. I can confirm that my initial thoughts was right.

You're a Slut Sweetie. A submissive little Slut. But don't be afraid. You were born this way, and it's completely natural. Some boys become men when they grow up. But some boys just don't fit that description.

Their true self would rather be a submissive Sissy. Taking orders from their Mommy or their Mistress. Doing what they're told, and loving every second of it. Because they know that that will make them very happy.

Dose that sound like you Sweetie? Would you always want to be Mommy's Good Boy."

During her speech her two fingers had gone the whole way in and was gently moving around. Pressing and prodding.

She took the BBC out of my mouth, but kept her fingers inside my hole.

My initial thought to hearing the verdict was that this would make me sad. That with the help of the therapy I could become a manly man somehow.

And by hearing this. I would feel humiliated.

But that didn't happen. I felt a wave of pent up anxiety release through my body. A feeling of pure acceptance. It wasn't wrong or unnatural to be the way I was. It was completely normal. I didn't have to feel ashamed or guilty.

I could just be happy and feel the pleasure of pleasing my Mommy, my Doctor, my Goddess.

"I think I would like that, I feel so happy and good when I have you to guide me. It would be so nice to have the assurance of you showing me the right way to live my best life."

"That's lovely to hear Sweetie. I know you need my guidance. So after this session we're going to have to make sure that you become the best version of yourself that you can be."

The Big Black Cock that was above me got lowered, and I instinctively opened my mouth. As the tip entered my mouth I felt the fingers in my butt start to move in and out.

"Now lets make you feel amazing so that your new life can start. Take a firm grasp around that BBC and start fucking your own mouth for me."

I took ahold of the base and started moving it in and out. It was a little strange with the way I was laying. I couldn't take it deep. But I did my best.

As I grabbed it I could feel a light touch on my dickie. Then a jerking motion of what must be two fingers lightly going. Up and down.

While another two fingers were violently going in and out of my butt.

"I know that you're very close to having an orgasm Sweetie. Your clitty is dribbling furiously all over that BBC, and you're drinking up all that delicious cream, when you're sucking away.

I can understand why you're so close to the edge. I would be so too, if my holes was filled and getting fucked especially by BBCs.

Wouldn't you just wish that as you climaxed so would the cock in your mouth. Spurt rope after rope of sticky yummy cum. Filling you up. As you swallowed every drop."

The thought almost sent me over the edge. I started moaning in earnest. I was so close.

I tried to hump back on her fingers. Which was very hard from my position.

"That's right my sweet little Sissy. Big Black Cocks need to deposit their thick potent cum somewhere, and what better place then in your hungry waiting mouth. I know your favorite treat is their creamy cum so why don't you cum to the thought of drinking it straight from the source. Cum!"

As she said "Cum!"! I felt her finger in my ass curl towards the pleasure button that was hiding in there, and an overwhelming sensation took over my body and mind.

I moaned out loud again and again as I closed my eyes and felt a stream of cream leaving my clitty.

As I came I realized that that the cock in my mouth started cumming as well because my mouth was getting filled.

I swallowed as best as I could. The cream wasn't as tasty as Mommy's BBC cream had been before. But I drank it all down anyway.

My mind was in a haze.

The incredible feeling was subsiding but Mommy's fingers was still gently moving around in by butt. Then she started speaking.

"I have a proposition for you Sweetie...

If I told you that I wanted you to come and live at my house. Would you like that? Me giving you orders, commands and tasks to do at home as well. Is that something you'd like to do? Think very closely about it before answering."