Expressionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya admired herself in the mirror, she admired her body, her ingenuity and her artistic talent all at the same time. She looked like she was wearing the tightest black trousers she owned and the fake bra effect accentuated how naughty even her pretend outfit was. But for Maya her favourite bit was standing up, turning around and seeing the sudden shift from clothes on her front to bare unpainted skin on her back, laughing at the sudden and absurd transformation. She sat down at her desk and willed the clock to move faster to put her skills to the ultimate test.

The notification splashed across Maya's computer, the meeting had started and three people were currently there. She wanted to wait for five people to have signed in before going in herself to make sure her feed was small and could be easily overlooked. She had opened the screen to sign in and a preview of her camera feed sat on her screen, the cheeky Maya from another universe staring back at her with eyes that screamed of embarrassment and fear.

"They're all going to see your tits." She seemed to say, "everyone's eyes are going to be drawn to them and with your nipples sticking out like bullets that paint is not going to fool them for a second, they're going to know your naked and they're going to laugh and fire you and then call your..." her thoughts were interrupted by the meeting count hitting five and Maya deciding the best way to silence her mind was to click 'join meeting.'

"Hey Maya, how are things where you are?" Her boss asked.

"Hot." Maya bluntly replied hoping the attention would quickly move off her.

"Tell me about it." Her manager responded. "Hang on, Maya..." Maya's heart started beating out of her chest, her boss was staring quizzically at his screen, which she knew meant he was staring at her, during the pause the rest of the co-workers joined in on trying to figure out what he had just noticed about Maya. "Are you at the office?"

"Oh, yes." She quickly replied. "My boyfriend lives very close-by and I find I get more work done here."

"Well as long as you are staying safe when you travel." Her boss replied before getting into the main meeting, Maya fading into the background as more and more people gave disproportionately impassioned views about paint ingredients.

"We've also been asked to check none of our paint strippers contain dichloromethane as it's legal in the manufacturer country but not here. Actually we might be in luck there. Maya, as you are in the office you can just nip to the demo supply cupboard and check." Maya felt a lump form in her stomach, she couldn't walk away from the web-cam normally without giving her co-workers a view of her unpainted back, but the demo supply cupboard through the door right behind her. She smiled obligingly as she rose from her chair desperately keeping her face towards the camera and her body bent double as she feigned confirming details as she backed away.

Maya felt her bare bottom bump into the door, she blindly reached for the handle, asking if there was anything else they wanted, spewing whatever she could think of to make it not suspicious that she wasn't turning her back on the camera. Her hand fumbled on the metal handle, pulling it down as Maya felt the door swing away from her, she backed through the door and closed it, sighing with relief.

Free of the webcam's watchful gaze, Maya was carefree as she went to the cupboard and got out the two varieties of paint stripper her manager had asked her to find. For an impulsive second she imagined pouring the grey jug of liquid down herself, wondering how her co-workers would respond to her reappearing naked, she managed to think better of it but it didn't put her out of the mood to do something strange. She decided that she would hold the two bottles at her side as she walked back to the meeting, she would stand up straight and she would give her co-workers a clear view of her painted body.

Maya stood by the door, her heart beating harder than it ever had before, her legs shaking at the thought of moving her towards this silly idea she had concocted. Before her doubts could silence her resolve she pushed open the door.

"Found them!" Maya yelled, ensuring that the sound of her voice would catch the attention of the algorithms within the video meeting call, automatically turning all virtual eyes towards the camera pointed directly at her. She slowly walked towards her computer, the bottles in her hands gripped so tight she worried that they would explode, showering her with paint stripper, dissolving the illusion that kept her co-workers from noticing that not a stitch of fabric stood between Maya's camera and Maya's body. Her secret exposure drew her breath deep into her body and held it close, her whole team was witnessing her vulnerable essence merging with technology and disseminated by an unblinking robot eye.

Maya sat down and caught her breath, immediately segwaying for the ethereal thrill of cyber exhibitionism to the mundanity of reading the ingredients of paint stripper. Her mind and body both screamed at the change of mood but Maya silenced them with promises of indulgence once capitalism had finished taking its tax of her imagination.

The meeting went on far too long, so long that it only ended as the working hours of the day were done. The moment her computer was closed Maya stood up and danced around the office, her energy and jubilation far outstripping any ideas she had of what to do now. She didn't want to sully an emotional expression of artistic freedom with the crass indulgence of masturbation, but her pussy screamed for attention. In the end Maya felt she had no choice, the ecstasy of the flesh beckoned her and before she knew it she was in her bosses office. She sat on the comfortable chair under the supervision of the painting of her first ecstatic nudity and her hand peeled apart her paint soaked labia to play with the glistening pink within.

Orgasm after orgasm washed over Maya, her joy uncontained as without anyone in the office she felt no need to silence her blissful screams, as she had done at Felipe's when her late night horniness got the better of her and she didn't feel like waking the snoring presence sharing her bed. Time lost all meaning as she twitched and shuddered herself into her bed, awaking only a few hours later when the hunger of a missed dinner sent her groggily to the kitchen. As she came back with her microwave meal, she saw the sheer amount of paint that had rubbed onto the blanket and cursed herself for giving into her carnal desires so recklessly. So contrite was Maya she would only masturbate three more times that night, once after she had eaten, once in the shower while getting all the paint off and once more as she went to bed.

The next day Maya was happy to resign herself to simple nudity, her minor rebellion allowing her to concentrate on her boring job without other distractions. That night she did another painting of a nude woman standing on the roof of her office building with an incoming thunder-storm, it was done out of a frustrated need to vent at her normalised rebellion and was far from her best work. She went to the demo room to get paint stripper to return the canvas to a blank promise of creativity rather than this monument to mediocrity, when she saw a machine she had always wanted to use. As she stared her mind furnished her with a horrendously stupid use and she knew she had no alternative but to follow through on it.

The next day Maya worked with a speed and commitment she didn't know she had. She found enjoyment in the removal of barriers to her plan, each email and invoice was a hurdle to jump to get to the finish line. As she had hoped for, she had finished all her work by lunchtime. She left her email open and phone nearby before going to the supply closet with a tingle in her stomach.

As the engine came to life with a high pitched whine, Maya caressed the airbrush like her new best friend. She had put together a stoney grey paint mixture and poured some into the small reservoir on the nozzle, delighting in her plan going ahead. She stuck her leg out and felt goosebumps shiver to life over her body as the blast of air tickled her skin, leaving behind an even coat of paint.

Slowly Maya let her new friend breathe her skin to life, carefully running the airbrush over every inch of skin she could find, regularly stopping to refill the reservoir with more grey paint, and even getting a respectable coating of paint over her back and ass despite her difficulties reaching there. Once she had covered her whole body below the neck, she went to the mirror in the toilets to admire her work.

The effect was breathtaking, as far as Maya could discern her naked body looked just like it was made of stone. Maya was expecting to have to do some detailing with darker colours to sell the illusion but with her inconsistencies and uneven application, no matter how she shifted and posed, her head was attached to a body that looked like it had been carved Bernini or Michaelangelo (if they had been possessed of any interest in the female form). Her attention now turned to her head and for the first time she noticed a big problem, her hair.

Her first plan was to simply paint her hair as she had done the rest of her body, but looking closely she realised it wasn't just the colour of her hair that was the problem. Hair on statues was always inhumanly thick, sculptors unable to chisel out individual strands instead went for thick groupings just to show the flow of a hairstyle, making statues look like they were growing snakes from their head. Maya desperately ran back to the supply cupboard to try and find a way around this.

Maya slumped out of the supply cupboard feeling totally dejected, her mind could not wrap itself around a single way to get her hair out of the way. She went to the kitchen, hoping a snack would give her clarity or at least allow her to eat her frustrations while they ate away at her. She unwrapped leftovers from last night's meal and shoved it in the microwave. As she shook her hand to rid it of the cold cling film clasping on for dear life, her solution presented itself.

Maya tied her hair up in a bow, then wrapped cling film around her head, several times, tightly and comprehensively. She checked herself in the mirror and found a tuft of hair sticking out, so that bundle of cling film went into the bin and a new layer was applied, nothing less than perfection would do. Once she was happy that her hair was fully contained, it was time for her friend, the airbrush to finish the job. She doused the cling film with grey paint until the shine of the cling film was replaced with a full matte grey, before closing her eyes and letting her friend kiss every inch of her face.

From every angle, in every position, Maya looked into the mirror and saw a living statue looking back at her, she had transformed herself into a work of art, her naked body now a conduit for her expression. She imagined herself in art galleries, the masters and the public coming from miles around to admire the curves of her body. To talk with passion about her well proportioned breasts, her exquisite buttocks, how whichever artist created such a masterpiece was indeed a savant of the human form. She even heard the musings of why the artist had taken the drastic decision to make the statue bald a style more reminiscent of African sculptures. Such imaginings were interrupted by her immediate plans, dinner.

Maya got to the bottom of the order on her computer, she had gone through the mundanities of pizza toppings and payment details to get to the bit she had been looking forward to. Leaving some grey smudges on her keyboard she eagerly typed...

Delivery Instructions:

The door will be unlocked, please buzz to let us know you're here, then leave the pizza at the foot of the statue in the reception area and leave, closing the door behind you.

Maya clicked send and her plan was now at the point of no return, she grabbed a square white piece of wood usually used to keep the photo-copier from damaging the carpet and headed down to reception.

In the reception area Maya felt she had very little time to get ready, the delivery man would not be there for a while but the reception was still visible from the street and Maya was sure someone would notice a naked statue moving around inside. She hid her key fob behind the reception desk, before propping up her phone behind a fake plant the receptionist had brought from home. She faced the camera towards the corner she planned to stand in and hit record, for the illusion to work her eyes would need to be shut but she didn't want to miss the look on the delivery boy's face as he lay an offering of pizza at the feet of a living Venus.

She laid down the wooden board, a subtle part of her illusion that she was a work of art, and stood on it, shuffling her feet while trying to think of a position to stand in for the delivery man. At first she decided to stand in what she thought was a typical statue pose, arms wide and pointed, legs mid stride, but after holding the pose for a couple of seconds she saw her arm begin to shake with the effort. That wouldn't do. Next she tried sitting cross legged with her arms on her knees, a pose that brought to mind more eastern sculpting culture. After a while she felt the crossed legs hid too much and if he took a close look at her ass it would become clear that stone doesn't usually compress around the ground like that.

Eventually she found the right pose for her purpose, a traditional western power pose. She stood, legs apart, hands on hips, chest thrust forward and felt like a sculpture for female empowerment and liberation, no muscle was put under too much strain and she felt comfortable holding it.

Maya stood still, all that was left was to wait for the buzzer to signal the start of her performance. She didn't want to stare at the door as she knew she was visible from the entrance way so she simply stood and calmly controlled her breathing (didn't want a heaving bust to give the game away.) Suddenly the front buzzer chirped it's vicious trill, Maya closed her eyes and let the darkness swirl with her excitement.

The door opened. Footsteps grew louder. There was a pause. A long pause. The sound of a pizza box being placed on the floor. A mumble.

"Very nice."

Footsteps getting quieter. The door shut. Silence.

Maya took a deep gasping breath as she resurfaced in reality. Immediately sprinting to her phone to watch back what she couldn't see.

The video started with her experimenting with positions deciding on the pose and then being left standing in silence for a lot of time. Eventually the buzzer rang and Maya let out a little squeal as she lived vicariously through her past self.

A young man in a bright red blazer cautiously walked into the reception area, he stopped in front of Maya, and then he took some time to stare at her, his eyes examining her naked body. A young pizza deliverer taking a moment in a hum-drum evening of deliveries to appreciate a living breathing piece of art. He leaned around to take in the full majesty of Maya's body, then he leaned over to place the pizza on the floor, his eyes inches away from Maya's pussy.

He straightened up, mumbled his feedback, the words echoing through Maya's head, before leaving.

Maya took the pizza upstairs and barely touched it for the next hour as she rewatched the video over and over again, she poured herself some wine and drank in the joy of what she had been through. She felt her hand begin to lower itself between her legs but was able to stop herself, trying desperately not to let the friction of her hands or the juices of her vagina ruin the painted masterpiece her body had become.

As her mind swirled and her frustration built, Maya asked herself why she didn't want to spoil her paint. Yes it had taken some effort to put on but she had done what she had planned to do with it. She realised that it still wasn't enough, this masterpiece she had made herself into needed to be seen far and wide. She took her camera and propped it up facing a blank wall in the office, she set the timer and took one picture, head to toe of her in her power pose. Next she set the timer again and this time took a picture of herself in the same pose facing the other way. Front and back every inch of her was included in those two photographs.

Maya pulled up a website she regularly used to sell her artwork, created a new account, and then clicked the option to put up a sculpture for sale.

Piece name: Naked Ambition

Asking price: €30,000

(Maya knew at a price that high it would get a lot of attention but no offers)

Size: 145cm tall

Description: freedom, femininity, power. The world wants to portray these forces as irrelevant or impossible. This masterpiece presents all as one. Naked and unashamed, this piece stands firm and free. Empowered by her nudity, and freed by her power this item belongs in every gallery that wants to demonstrate the full complexity and courage of the female form.

The final box on the website was to attach photos, she selected the two of her full naked body and watched in jubilant horror as the upload bar ticked forward, her very essence being digitised to be copied and shared. The moment the photos had finished uploading she clicked submit without a millisecond of hesitation.

Maya topped up her glass of wine and stared at the advert she had just placed, finally deciding to grab a slice of the pizza she had ordered and totally forgotten in her bliss, a very acute example of the journey being more important than the destination she thought to herself. As she stared at her form, her mind a whirlwind of deviant and creative thoughts she took a bite of the pizza.

"Urgh, this is cold." Maya exclaimed to the office. "I guess I have no choice but to order another one."

Twenty minutes later Maya was still staring at the order summary on the screen, reeling at what she had signed herself up for. The sentence she read over and over again was, 'Delivery instructions: buzz the door and our statue will come and open it for you.' While she waited, Maya thought about the series of ones and zeros, interpreted by shapes made of silicon and metal to guide thousands of tiny pixels to display the same shapes on her screen as the screen in a pizza place. A series of technological marvels, reduced to mundanity by the demands of life, now holding power over her, bidding her to abide by her momentary impulse and show herself to the pizza delivery guy; naked, painted, and completely exposed.

The buzzer rang cold and demanding through the office, Maya picked up the phone and reassured the deliverer she would be right down. Her heartbeat was hard and steady as a coxswain, bidding her legs to keep pushing forward. As she got to the final flight of stairs before she would be visible she felt hesitancy pull on her motivation, she spoke out loud to herself to calm the voice of reason imprisoning her passion.

"I wanted to be a living work of art, well people have seen the art but they haven't seen I'm alive, I have yet to fully display my work to anyone. So it's time to be an artist."

Maya took the last step and turned the corner, the pizza guy was on the lookout for her but he certainly didn't expect a naked living statue. His eyes grew wider than Maya's smile as she opened the door.

"Fucking hell, that was you earlier?" He spluttered, remembering the statue he had admired earlier in his shift.

"Yes, you were kind to say I was very nice." Maya replied, attempting to seem graceful and aloof.

"Anyway, um, here's your pizza." The man held out the pizza box and averted his eyes, a sudden wave of bashfulness overcoming his curiosity.

"You don't need to look away, art is to be admired." Maya corrected, overjoyed that she was able to talk calmly and graciously despite her stomach backflipping around her body. The man did not need to be told twice and began to stare up and down Maya's body, examining every inch. "You didn't get to see my back last time." Maya observed, turning around to give him a view of her bottom.