Expressionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is insane, nobody is going to believe me." The delivery man gawped.

"In which case how about you take some commemorative photographs? Art is to be shared after all." The delivery man's erection was so hard he struggled to fish his phone out of his pocket, but once he had it out Maya felt the flashes of his camera caress her body and preserve her creativity.

"Can I squeeze your breasts?" He asked, misreading the situation and getting far too comfortable.

"Hands behind the rope I'm afraid. They don't let viewers touch the art in galleries." Maya stated, trying to firmly establish the rules of the game in the delivery man's head, she was art and he needed to treat her as such. He immediately retracted his grasping hands and Maya was appreciative that even if he didn't understand the game he played by the rules. As a reward she casually tossed a tantalizing idea his way. "But art doesn't exist in a vacuum. The artist must appreciate the whims of their audience..."

As the man watched on, Maya took a firm hold on both of her breasts and squeezed them, letting out a moan of enjoyment as the delivery man licked his lips.

"Alright, so I bet artists struggle to think of which pose to put their statues in, so wouldn't it be artistic if the statue posed the way the audience wanted, like if I wanted to see a statue facing away from me but bending over and touching its toes." He had not chosen the most elegant of phraseology but he was getting the point and Maya was thrilled to play along. She turned around and leant forward, feeling her heart leap every time a flash of light confirmed another picture had been taken.

"That's good, but how about the statue tries sitting facing the audience, spread eagle, with its hands holding it's pussy open." The delivery man suggested. Maya was worried about how comfortable he was getting ordering her around, so agreed that this would be the last pose she did for him. She sat down and stared into his eyes as she widened her legs. As her hand began to spread her labia, revealing an explosion of pink in a sea of grey, it brushed against her clitoris and she felt a deep tingle of joy spark a wildfire that she knew could not be easily extinguished.

"OK now listen." Maya announced, trying to get ahead of the situation. "The gallery is about to close, but before you go the artist would like to give a special presentation. Please watch this expression of the underlying themes of her work." While the delivery man was still contemplating what she meant by that, Maya roughly plunged the fingers of her left hand into her drenched pussy, while she began to furiously rub her clitoris with her right hand. The effect was immediate and Maya skipped past the moaning stage straight the screams of ecstasy and delight as her high mindedness melted away to pure physical pleasure. Her life, her situation, even her body, it all fell to the wayside as she ascended to a ball of orgasmic joy, a scream of energy firing expressions of freedom into the universe, hoping that the other soul in the room could absorb a millionth of her psychic ambrosia.

When she opened her eyes the delivery man had one hand on his camera phone, and the other down his trousers. It was a base and simplistic appreciation of her artistic endeavors but all the best artists were misunderstood in their time. She gave herself a moment to catch her breath before calmly standing up.

"Thank you for coming, the exhibition is now closed." Maya announced. "We would be grateful if you emailed all photos and film footage to ********@****.***" The delivery guy nodded and was attaching all the media to an email as he walked out the door.

As the door closed behind the delivery man, Maya took a second to wait for him to be out of sight before dropping her facade and bouncing up and down the adrenaline, squealing with the long term memories she had just created. Deciding there was no way to top the experience she just had, she made her way to the shower to wash her jubilation off her skin, and indulge a pussy that continued to scream for attention.

...

After the dizzying highs of her day as a statue, Maya felt comfortable slipping back into a routine. She ordered some clothes online and once they arrived she used them to go to Felipe's and pick up the rest of her things. From then on her spare time was spent either trying to find a new apartment to move into, or reading and re-reading every gushing comment on the site where she had put her naked body for sale.

"Exquisite craftsmanship on a powerful and unique piece, if I ever have a spare €30,000 I'll certainly be back." Her favourite comment read. She was overjoyed at the first rush of private offers, people trying to haggle but desperately wanting her naked form to be standing in their house or gallery. One person even went as high as €10,000, a grand ego booster for Maya.

As much as Maya tried and tried she couldn't find an apartment, with the lockdown and the ensuing economic problems people were not eager to move so the only houses available were the dregs that were difficult to shift before lockdown began. Maya had become comfortable enough with staying at work that although she didn't want it to be a long term thing, she had no objection choosing it over a substandard house. Then came the email that made her soak with dread, not the food kind of fear that she had played with as she experimented with her creativity and sexuality, a genuine deep fear of what she was about to lose.

'The government has announced a phased return to work.' She read in horror. 'So although we will still provide for people who wish to work from home, we want to start returning people to the office. On Monday we will be asking for everyone to come in to discuss how our working arrangements will evolve in these trying times.' Maya scanned the page over and over again, her mind swirling with a complex spectrum of frustrated emotions.

"Fuck!" Was all she was able to say, so well did this word sum up her feelings that she would go on to repeat it several times.

Maya was able to take her workers blanket to a laundromat, give the office a quick wash and spray, before moving all her bags and boxes to the vacant lot on the ground floor. Monday morning she woke up very early and went for a long walk, returning to the office at 9am when she was due to arrive, hoping to ensure nobody was suspicious that she was living there.

"Maya, can I see you in my office?" Her boss asked the moment she came through the door, something that was not a good sign. Maya shuffled into his office, desperately trying to think of what she had overlooked. As she came through the door she realised she hadn't taken down her painting, her boss was stood there pointing at Maya's representation of draping herself naked over the desks. "Did you paint this?"

"Sorry sir it is. When I had the place to myself I decided to use your office to get work done, and I decided to put a painting on the wall to make it more mine. I'll take it away." Maya sputtered, reaching for her painting.

"Not so fast Maya, don't worry you're not in trouble, in fact I love this painting, it really brings to life what I was aiming for when I decided on the office decor. I would like to purchase it with some of our facilities budget and leave it hanging here, how does €500 sound?" Maya couldn't believe what she was hearing, the money was flattering but to her the greatest compliment was that now her naked body would become a permanent fixture in the office. She agreed and deep down felt more whole than any time in her life.

...

Epilogue

As the world began to open up again Maya found a new well of confidence with the control she had established in her life. She started modelling for life drawing classes alongside her other arrangements and her naked form found itself in more and more of her paintings. Eventually she did find an apartment of her own, overlooking a nice park that her naked body regularly found itself in.

She kept the sculpture advertisement up and continued to take joy in the attention, until one day she received an email that she both dreaded and was looking forward to.

'dear seller,

I always study each piece of art carefully on this website and I am now certain that what I am looking at is a real woman painted to look like a statue. I'm not sure what your purpose was uploading such a thing but that doesn't mean I am not intrigued.

I own a small gallery in Valencia, and I would like to pay your model €2000 to pose as a statue in my gallery for a week.' beneath this he had left contacts details and arrangements that clearly showed he was serious about his offer.

Maya stared at the screen for what seemed like hours, psyching herself up to do what her heart truly desired. She opened up a reply email and tried to figure out the most nonchalant way of accepting his offer, her mind clouded thoughts of crowds of people encircling her naked body.

She was going to be a work of art.