Expressions Convention Ch. 03

Story Info
A Night of Finishing Touches and Intimacy.
3k words
4.45
3.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Finishing touches

Very little compares to the luxurious feeling of your skin being completely smooth and moisturized. I love the way the air makes love to my naked flesh as I make just the slightest move. And when the soft stretch of a bralette encases my chest and the smooth line of the thong kisses my rosebud, my neurons and synapses start making love with each other.

I feel very self-conscious. I walk out of the hotel bathroom—lavender steam wafting out with me. I'm in the state of halfway; part of my psyche still feels like most of my body and demeanor convey a male and the progressing preparation toward being presentable as a female is just beginning. It's one thing to feel this way in the privacy of my own home and time, but I'm now here, with my goddess, and she's going to see me in this halfway moment. I'd prefer to be seen completely one way or the other, but this is a week where I am supposed to let all my inhibitions fall to the wayside.

This penthouse suite is decadent in size and amenities. Not only were there the most realistic dildos to choose from in the bathroom, but everywhere you looked, there were cocks of all shapes and sizes adorning the walls, tables, stools... the ability to fuck yourself in a new way was merely feet away no matter where you were in this space.

As I walked past these holy hall-of-famers to find my goddess, I stopped in my tracks as I turned the corner and beheld her glory.

Venus was radiant in white; a sheer, long-flowing mesh nightgown that she left open for my enjoyment—her long, deep fleshy trench of cleavage her majestic breasts fashioned always made my cock swoon in delight. Her nipples strained hard and excited against the fabric. Feathers lined the edges of the lingerie—I immediately hardened as I felt them graze my freshly shaved flesh as Venus wooed me into her loving embrace.

Sensing my nervousness and immediately desiring to dispel it, Venus whispered softly in my ear, "you look absolutely amazing just the way you are right now. I hope you can feel how wonderful I think you are. I adore you... your courage... your vulnerability... thank you for letting me in to see who you are... there's more of you we'll discover together, now, okay?"

She pushed me back a bit in her arms to see my expression and assent. She saw my tears and felt my hardening shaft between us—that was all the confirmation she needed.

"Let's have some fun putting on some finishing touches, shall we?" Venus said, as she led me by my cock to the vanity set up for continued work with me. Her hand enclosing around me and towing me to where she desired—tight and hot—made me feel owned...cared for...led with purpose and power. I daydreamed of bringing her to ecstasy by pounding her with the speed and force for which she so often called out my name. I also in that same moment pined for her to do the same to me—my legs up, spread wide with her between them as she used all her strength and speed to make me orgasm around the thick shaft she was burrowing into me. All of this was swirling in my being as she sat me down to begin her art.

I sat as still as I could, even with my trembling, as she offered a transformation of my countenance with the softness of light brushstrokes, the glide of pens and pencils, the puff of powder and the luxury of cool liquid in places I'd always fantasized of feeling.

"Tell me how this feels, Gemini... I want to know what you're sensing in this moment. You've never been made up like this before, have you?" Venus asked.

"Not by someone else," I replied, "I've tried it myself, of course. But I've dreamt about this moment so much. To be the canvas on which a woman would be able to bring out the femininity that only she would see in me."

"I love feeling the bristles of the soft brushes along my cheek. The sharp coolness of the liquid eyeliner piques my curiosity. The flutter of the eyelashes you attached increases my sense of sexiness... even without seeing them yet! And most of all, I love being able to sit here in long pauses of silence and drink you in with my eyes as you deepen your awareness of me. I feel like you're making love with me as you study my face to find what beauty you'd like to bring out to play."

Smiling at that, Venus said, "no peeking yet, I have to get your hair. Don't spin around and look in the mirror... We're almost there."

I loved watching her walk away just as much as her coming toward me in that flowing nightgown. The brilliant sheerness accentuated her hourglass figure... the way her shoulders ebb into the slimming waist and then flows into the confidence of her hips only to cascade into the long tributaries of her thighs and calves. There was reason to worship my goddess... and be grateful.

"Close your eyes," Venus spoke around the corner "I want you to be surprised when you see your new hairstyle already in place."

With gentle touches, tucks, pins, and brushing, flipping, and spraying, I swooned with the graces of the long strands of hair along my cheek, my neck, my shoulders... down my back. These were sensations completely new to me... and I luxuriated in them.

The mist of sandalwood, musk, and rose permeated the space as Venus applied a perfume on my flesh that was immediate in its intoxicating effects...I was so ready!

Venus must have felt the same way as that mist was the finishing touch.

"Close your eyes as I spin you around to the mirror," she whispered in my ear.

I complied and felt the turn, but waited for the instruction.

"Open your eyes, Gemini" Venus beamed.

I began to cry (and blotted it away quickly!)... I was seeing a part of me that I had only envisioned in my heart. I've always wanted to look... beautiful.

I experienced an out-of-body consciousness in that moment of taking me in. The hair was an exact match of my natural strawberry blonde. The wig looked so natural! And my eyebrows, lashes, lips, everything... so youthful and subtle was Venus' approach to bringing out some forbidden beauty that was just waiting to be invited to come out and play.

And play was exactly what Venus had in mind!

"There's only one reason to take all this time and energy to look this good, my pet. It's time for you to show me how grateful you really are for me being your goddess," Venus jokingly winked while seductively biting her lower lip, drinking me all in with her loving, seductive eyes.

The electricity from our lips finally meeting once again coursed through our collective veins as our hands voraciously explored the sensations of the other's lingerie-clad flesh. She brought me in to her tight embrace and I could feel her strength and, of course, I melted into her. The power of her love... her grip of gracious care surrounding me with intensity. It had been so long since I'd felt someone's touch... her touch, mainly. I caught myself choking back the sobs of longing... the tears of unmet desire... and to finally be home, truly home in her arms of love. No one has ever seen me like this. I've never been like this! Venus was embracing a "me" that had never been before until now. Together, we created a new me.

Venus eased me gracefully onto the luxurious bed. All of my nerve endings going into overdrive as my smooth skin kissed the crisp sheets. I luxuriated in my long hair spilling onto the pillow, my shoulders, my neck. I teased it and spread it out further... swooning in the feeling of femininity. I was electric and radiating heat; Venus fed off of that electricity with her own desire for me. I wanted her so deeply and the anticipation... the preparation for this very moment transported the both of us to the very heights of pleasure.

I took a sharp excited breath in as I became fully aware of what was to happen next. Venus slinked up from the foot of the bed—never letting my eyes veer from her intense, lust-filled gaze.

"Gemini, you are absolutely gorgeous. I love being with you," Venus gushed.

I demurred. I heard the words Venus said. I saw the look of love and desire in her eyes. But I still couldn't help feeling self-conscious. I desperately wanted to embody and display outwardly the feminine feelings I've always kept secret inwardly. I worried I looked ridiculous. I fretted over the thought that Venus' compliments were to protect my fragile ego and not actually being honest with me.

"Look at me, Gemini." Venus gently urged—knowing exactly why I broke eye contact with her.

I opened my eyes.

"Your blue eyes..."

She kissed my eyelids.

"Your red hair..."

She kissed my forehead.

"Your cheekbones..."

She kissed each one.

"Your lips..."

She kissed me longer and harder this time.

Parting my mouth with hers, she spoke mid-kiss,

"Your tongue!"

I was easing into her... trusting her more—not that she needed to prove anything—but I could feel my self-doubt diminishing with every affirming kiss she offered.

Breaking the kiss and pulling back, Venus with half-closed eyes fondles my shaft gently and whispers...

"Your really large clitoris..."

I hadn't heard her call my cock by that beautifully appropriate name before.

She bent down and planted a kiss on the tip of my newly-christened, yet still throbbing and stiffened appendage.

Her hands gently parted my knees to further expose my milky inner thighs. My breathing became shallow and intense because I could tell by the look in her eye that she wasn't in the pursuit of me penetrating her...this time. No, Venus invoked her motives with a burning in her stare. I was about to be taken... owned... by my goddess in a whole new way.

Without taking her eyes off mine, Venus aligned the entirety of her body over mine. Her face was now right above mine... inches now just parting us. She enveloped my mouth with hers as I felt her enter my hot, lubricated, pulsing pussy. (Venus and I agreed we would no longer refer to my hole as anything other than my pussy. For all of her nerve endings, her ability to get wet on her own now, and her capacity to crave cock continuously, we thought no better term than pussy would do.) She anticipated that I would breathe out in a sigh too deep for words with her first entrance into me as this new creation and she wanted to take that breath... my first feminine, sexually-liberated into herself so she could rightfully claim me as her own.

There've been several times previous that Venus has entered into me. This day, though, and every day hence would be fundamentally different. Venus was making love with the new me...and from the look on her face, she was deeply savoring the moment—as was I.

With that first penetration, we instinctively lingered. The sensation of her remaining... abiding... in me transcends valid description. Words fail to convey the immensity; inside of me I felt a perfect... warmth—radiating and relaxing. What she chose to use (was it strapless? I didn't see and couldn't feel any harness grazing my thighs) inside of me for this session of lovemaking, the girth was enough for me to repeat my vows of worship to her and the length gave me the sense that somehow this love she's inserted inside of me was custom-tailored to touch the most evocative zones within me.

She laid down, slid her arms underneath, and then tightly embraced me. Involuntarily pulsing almost out of control, my engorged clitoris now lay buried between me and my goddess. We laid still in each other for quite some time... there was no rush, no pressure to try to reach some sort of conclusion with this encounter. Eventually, though, Venus began to slowly and gracefully rock her pelvis into my reception.

Sometimes cocks are wasted on the men. Venus knew how to use a cock. Venus took me slow and with perfect attention. She listened for my breath, my eye rolls, my "right there's" and she was attentive beyond measure. Venus kept rhythm like a metronome.

"I want to make you orgasm from deep inside your pussy, Gemini. That's what you've wanted, isn't it?" Asked Venus.

Tears forming on the corners of my eyes, I simply nodded, feeling my new hair cascading around the frame of my face again.

"That's what you've always wanted, isn't it? To experience intimacy at such a height that your whole body, not just your cock, but your whole body radiates with warmth and feels like it's bathed in light. You want to convulse and contract around my cock, don't you? You want me to take you... or are you wanting to completely surrender to me? You want me to own you, don't you, Gemini? All your life... all you have ever wanted... was to be loved enough that someone would completely, unabashedly claim you as her own?"

"Gemini... the journey... to orgasm... isn't about... hard... powerful... thrusts..." Venus' breathing was guiding her to shorter statements. The way she moved the cock inside of me was mind-blowing! Each ebb and flow massaged my beautiful prostate, my glorious "g-spot" with understanding. She knew that a consistent-pressure, heartbeat-rhythmic massage would produce far more pleasurable results than plagiarizing porn stars as if you're trying to hammer rocks with your cock inside someone's mine shaft.

With every word Venus spoke, I responded to her call with the only response I could evoke... my lips formed the shape of an O and every once in a while I would let out what I could only describe as delicately primal assent to being taken to ecstasy by some higher power... and my higher power is Venus.

"Bringing... you... to ecstasy... isn't... a... feat... of... speed... or... depth..." Her intense gaze filled with pure passion and understanding as she glistened with her own radiant heat as her breath became ragged and labored. Her massaging me deep inside was intensely, insanely increasingly sending the blood flow to my cock with every entrance, but not subsiding with her retreat. I was engorged like never before and my cock was buried between our mutual flesh; so totally out of hand's reach (which is exactly where it needed to be in that moment).

"Bringing... ahh... you... ahh...delight...," Venus perfectly positioned her cockhead with overwhelming pressure right on my prostate and held it there...

She leaned down to my face while maintaining the mind-blowing pressure. She concluded her sexual sermon in the most lascivious whisper, her breath dancing on the inside hairs of my ears like the wind moves across the lush wheat fields near harvest. "Bringing you delight is being attentive enough to know exactly where your orgasm abides."


"Gemini, my love...release yourself for me."

And then with one final perfectly-angled, perfectly-pressured push...

Venus transports me to an astral plane of light and color and void of sound... her breath all around me and yet I have no breath at all... it's holding... holding... holding... and explodes from my lungs... and the riptide takes me into the undertow of contractions and neurons and synapses and dopamine and, holy shit!, my legs are completely wrapped around her back holding her deep within me and I don't want this feeling to subside as it subsides and I am brought back down into the space of taking a breath and fire and shaking and pulsing and my eyes can open and oh! There she is! My love... My Venus! Her eyes looking deeply into mine as she welcomes me back to earth... back home... in her loving embrace.

We lingered in each other's arms without concern of time. Venus delicately swept the long hair from my face as she took in my beauty from her poised presence above me. Our eyes danced with love and admiration for each other in the silent serenity. I closed my eyes to pause and revel in the sweetness of being in my goddess' arms... to luxuriate in her body bathing mine in this new marital bed we just created.

When I opened my eyes just a moment later, I realized that it hadn't been just a moment. The morning sun was streaking in and the tender wetness of Venus' coffee-flavored lips must have just graced mine.

"Good morning, my love." Venus smiled. Her expression of surprise was merely mimicking mine.

"Holy!" Was all I could groggily eke out as I attempted to re-orient myself.

"I let you sleep as long as we could manage, my dear. But our spa day awaits! Pedicures... manicures... massages... steam baths... and makeup and hair. And then we'll pick up our dresses for this evening's banquet which will be...what? What's wrong, my love?"

Venus could see the concern written all over my face.

"Hair? Makeup? Dresses? I don't know if I'm ready to go out in public... like this... yet. I'm nervous, Venus. For instance, what if my wig falls off?" I ask as I reach up into my new red locks and grasp to remove the wig. To my utter shock, pain rips across my scalp as bewilderment settles in. I pull more hair, lightly now, all around my head as I explore this strange transformation. I'm no longer wearing a wig (and it's not extensions, either)... this long hair is actually real, and it is actually mine, somehow!

"Wait... how?" I looked at Venus for an explanation.

Venus took a long sip of her coffee, looked up at me with a mischievous glint, winked, and said, "I have more surprises in store for you. For now, though, just trust me..."

She leaned down to give me another coffee kiss and then pulled me up,

"C'mon! It's time to go to the spa!"