Expressions Convention Ch. 02

Story Info
Preparing to go out en femme for the first time.
890 words
4.13
6.1k
3
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Expression Convention Chapter One prior in order to be up to speed.

The spacious and luxurious hotel bathroom already smelled of calming lavender. As promised, my Domina, Venus, had left handwritten instructions on the counter next to all of the accoutrements I would need to please her: a dry brush to exfoliate, coconut oil to apply after shaving my entire body, an average size suction cup dildo, a brand new makeup kit, pink nail polish, and a bra and panty set to put on before I stepped out of the bathroom.

Venus wrote: "I know I don't need to get into specifics... because I'm quite certain you already know how to work with all of these elements... I have videos and pictures of you to prove it (we'll get into that later, pet). Don't come out until you've put everything to good use. Fuck yourself in the shower with the dildo I had made especially for you. It's one of a kind, actually, and at some point this week, you're going to find out to whom that cock belongs! So you better get used to how it feels. Shower up, Gemini... we have dinner reservations in one hour."

Holy! I wasn't so sure I could be ready within that time frame; but I knew how awful I would feel to disappoint my beautiful Domina. I did everything she asked as quickly as I could—waiting for another night when I could luxuriate in this space a bit.

I didn't really have much to do when it came to shaving; I was already prepared and bare apart from the beard. So I had to peel myself away from enjoying the new dildo too much in order to be on time. Fucking in the shower is a wonderful experience as long as there's more than enough lube (thankfully, Venus made sure there was plenty already waiting for me in the shower. In fact, I suctioned it to the wall opposite the mirror after my shower so that I could apply my makeup and continue to fuck myself!

With five minutes to spare, I was showered, shaved, made up, polished, and the perfect fit to the gorgeous pink extreme push-up bra and matching thong were in place. As I went to open the door, I finally noticed a satin satchel hanging from the knob. I didn't remember seeing that when I walked in, I thought to myself. Perhaps she hung it on the door when I was showering? How much did she see? What did she hear?

Nevertheless, I picked up the bag and read the attached note.

"Happy Birthday, Belle... for that's what your name will be the moment you step out of this bathroom for the very first time as your other self. I say other because there will be times when I want you as my boyfriend and times when I want you as my girlfriend. I will need you to be ready at all times to either be the thick-cocked, ever-and-always-hard-for-me lover or the limp, trapped, caged, wet-pussy-always-open-for-me sissy that I know I can make you be. Know this, my pet, I know how much you absolutely love being both of those sensual entities for me. I'm so glad you trust me. I will keep you safe. Just know, when you put this particular one on, your life will be forever transformed. Are you ready, my pet?"

I couldn't put it on quick enough! I was startled when I reached in and felt this new device. I've worn one for her for quite some time now, but this one was much more different than any I've ever experienced. It was a combination of pink flexible steel cables that formed the outer structure of a pair of panties, a small chastity cage with the accompanying ring (she knew the exact size by which I would feel like she was perpetually gripping my (her) cock (he/she belongs to her), and then...attached to the cock ring was the curved extension and in the middle was an anal plug in the shape of the same cock she asked me to use in the shower (except this one was customized to the perfect taper and length to be a butt plug. I now understood the ingenious design as I saw how the extension looped up to the waist like a thong—it had a slot and tab fitting for a padlock on the back waistline. Not only would my cock be locked, but my pussy would be stuffed and locked as well!

Wait... what if there's some... emergency? I looked in the satchel and found the user's manual. It had enough "give" if I needed to remove it in emergencies, it looked like... but oh! Now I saw it! Oh dear! Once it's activated via the app that only Domina has, it will sound an alarm if it detects that it's not inserted after a certain duration of time she decides!

Venus was right... I will never be the same if I put this on... and I couldn't wait one more second! Again, she knew my body well enough to have it be the perfect fit. I was caged, stuffed, and locked... all for her pleasure.

It was time to walk out of the bathroom and have her finish getting me ready for dinner.