Expressions of Love

Story Info
Returning home to loving girlfriend.
3k words
4.17
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Expressions of Love

By

midnightnightscrawler

Who was she who rose before me like the dawn,

as beautiful as the moon, as radiant as the sun.

Umberto Eco

The Name of the Rose

Kerina is waiting and opens the door when she hears my key in the lock. I set my suitcase and shoulder bag down. We embrace.

"I missed you."

She smiles at me, the right corner of her mouth rising a little higher than the left, lending a slight asymmetry to her smile. Dimples appear on her cheeks. Her face, with its black, almond-shaped eyes, dimples, and quirky smile, framed by shining black hair that reaches to the middle of her back, is radiantly uplifting to me.

"I missed you too."

I raise her chin with my fingertips and kiss her. Our lips part, our tongues touch and I savor the warm touch. After a few moments, Kerina steps away and closes the door. She takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom.

I stand by the bed and gaze at her. Her face radiates love and warmth. I delight in Kerina's beauty and allure; Somehow, to my everlasting amazement and happiness, she is the embodiment of the unattainable girl-next-door of my adolescence.

"How about a shower," she says as she unbuttons my shirt and slips her hand inside to caress my chest. I release my breath with a slight mmm. After the last button is undone, Kerina pulls the tails free and slips the shirt off my shoulders. She reaches down and gently squeezes my tingling tumescence, then undoes my belt and zipper, kneels down and removes my shoes, socks, pants, briefs.

Kerina waits for me to undress her. She is wearing a white t-shirt and black leggings. I left the shirt over her head and drop it on the floor. She is not wearing a bra. I take her small perfect breasts in my hands, circling my thumbs over the nipples. I raise her chin and we kiss, long and passionate, our tongues bolder than before.

I drop to a knee and pause a moment to gaze at how the leggings model her lower body. It is slim, delightful. I hook my fingers into them at the waist and gently pull them off. Her silky panties are small and white, and through them I can see the dark patch of her pubic hair. I take them off. My hand slides up the inside of her leg and ruffles the soft, black hair.

I stand up and Kerina turns toward the bathroom. I follow, but when I see her in the mirror of the dresser I put my arms around her from behind and stop her. I savor the erotic appeal of our reflections. I bring my hands up to cup her breasts and gently roll her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Kerina reaches an arm behind her, encircles my now erect cock with her fingers and caresses it. I slide my hand down her stomach, over her pubic mound and between her legs. As I gently stroke her, she lifts her leg, turning it outward, and rests her foot on the bed. My middle finger slips between the waiting folds. We stand like this, watching our love-making from a perspective that I always find fascinating and arousing.

In the bathroom, Kerina stands in front of the mirror and ties her hair up. I watch her, never tiring of the sight of her body. I step into the bathtub, take down the nozzle and hose and turn on the water. While I wait for it to warm, she steps in and we begin our showering ritual, sensual foreplay that is a cherished part of our love-making.

I hand the nozzle to Kerina and she rinses me with hot water, then pumps body wash into her palm and begins a soapy caress of my body, slipping into every crevice and hidden spot, greeting sensitive areas. Her hand reaches between my legs and glides over my anus. With exquisite slowness, her soapy touch slides over my back, my buttocks, my inner thighs and cups my balls. Her hand encircles my erection, slowly strokes it, pausing to caress its eager tip. Then she rinses me, her hand banishing the soap from every place it had touched.

Kerina rinses my cock last, then kneeling down on one knee, takes it into her mouth. She holds it there, stroking the base with her tongue. I shudder with the touch. She slowly moves up and down on it, pausing to hold the whole of me in her warm mouth. It is too much pleasure, too soon. I reach down and help her up.

We reverse our roles. My hands slippery with body wash, I caress Kerina's body. I tarry on her breasts, gently caressing them and tweaking the erect nipples, My hands move downward, like hers had done, slipping into every crevice and hidden place, seeking out favorite spots. I turn her around and wash her back then drop down on one knee to caress her elegant cheeks and the delightful cleft that separates them. My hand slips between her legs; my fingers find her outer labia and begin a gentle, soapy caress, my middle finger nestling between them without penetrating further. I hear her breath catch and a low moan. I stand up and Kerina rinses me again. I step out of the shower and dry myself, watching her as she washes between her legs with more vigor than I had done.

I go into the bedroom and lie down on the bed. Soon Kerina emerges from the bathroom. She stands by the bed and removes the band holding her long hair up, and in a gesture endlessly familiar and endearing, gathers it up in one hand and lets it fall down her back.

Kerina looks at me with a smile and lies down beside me, nestling in my arm, one leg draped over mine. I put my other arm around her and kiss her. Her mouth opens and her tongue welcomes me. Our tongues dance together in a slow, affectionate exploration. I take her lower lip between my mine and gently pull and stroke it with my tongue. Releasing it, I draw her tongue into my mouth and gently suck it. After a few moments, I release it and surrender my tongue to her eager mouth.

In a few moments, Kerina draws back.

"I bet you need a massage."

"God, that would be wonderful." I roll over on my back, closing my eyes to focus all my awareness on her soothing touch.

She begins at my shoulders and neck, squeezing me strongly, almost painful to my tense muscles, challenging them to relax. Kerina works her way down my back, greeting every muscle with the same insistent demand for relaxation. She moves on to my legs, down then back. I am in a dream-like state, savoring the slow relaxation of my body. Kerina returns to my back and begins to rhythmically drum on it with the edge of her hands, moving down my back and legs as before, her final demand that my muscles surrender. She repeats this until she feels me relax.

Kerina sits up and leans back on her folded legs. I wait, eyes closed, knowing what comes next. I feel her move...her fingertips on my shoulders, a wisp of touch, light, ephemeral, electrifying. The weightless fingertips slowly move down my back, my ass, my legs. They pause and reverse their course. Stopping at the crown of my thighs, a few fingers slip between my legs and lightly tickle the fine hairs they encounter, shocking nerve endings into action. They move on to my shoulders, slowly repeat their journey, and withdraw.

A touch on the back of my neck, warm and moist, leaving a cool trail as it moves across my skin--Kerina's tongue. It caresses my ear, the side of my neck, the top of my shoulder. It explores my back, steadily working downward. It's touch is accompanied by the soft silky caress of her hair falling on my skin.

The bewitching tongue dallies at the small of my back. I scarcely breathe for fear of dispelling the pleasure. Then it moves over my cheeks, one, then the other. While her tongue fondles me, Kerina's fingers again slip between my legs to brush against the waiting orbs, whispering to them of pleasures to come. Her tongue moves on, caressing the back of my thighs, moving downward to the backs of my knees.

She straddles my body on all fours. I feel Kerina's soft mound and its hair on my buttocks. She leans forward and her warm breath falls on the back of my neck. Something soft nuzzles into my neck--a breast. It touches my ear and I feel the nipple caressing it. Kerina moves and I feel both breasts against me, pillows of angelic touch. Her nipples trace down my back, on the same magical journey as her fingertips and tongue. They linger at my backsides, tracing circles. A nipple nestles into the crevice between my cheeks and moves along its length. A soft moan escapes me, then a louder one as her fingertips again venture between my legs. The breasts move on to the end of their journey.

Nothing exists for me now but Kerina; her presence fills my senses--her breath on my skin, her touches, her scent, her physical love, her spiritual love. The universe consists only of the two of us, floating in a transcendent inexpressible state.

I feel a touch on my shoulder. I open my eyes and look up at her.

"Little Brother," she suggests.

In answer, I roll onto my back. She kisses me, her tongue fondling my own. She lavishes kisses and warm wet strokes on my nipples, then moves down and kneels between my legs. Her tongue greets my inner thighs...my balls...the base of my cock. My hips arch upward seeking the electrifying touch. "Mmmm," I whisper.

Kerina teases the head of my cock with her tongue. I close my eyes and feel her lips close over me. Her mouth slowly slides downward, taking me in, bathing me with the warmth of her mouth and tongue and the coolness of their wetness. My hips move involuntarily and a soft hmmmmm reverberates in my throat. Her mouth withdraws and the coolness of the air feels shocking. She gently caresses the tip for a few seconds then takes me in again and holds me there, the enchanting pleasure growing as the embrace continues. Back up, then down and back up without pause...again...again...again...and then down and pausing, her mouth holding me closely, her tongue working its magic.

"Ahhhhh...Kerina ," I whisper, touching her hair. It is too much, too soon. She raises her head and looks at me. "Little Sister," I whisper. She lies down on her back beside me. I kiss her, sensing my taste on her lips and tongue.

I touch her shoulder and Kerina rolls over onto her stomach. I rise on an elbow and gaze at her callipygian curves, beautiful and beckoning. I touch my fingertips to her back with the same wispy butterfly's touch with which she delighted me. They trace down her back, up to her shoulders, and down again to greet her derriere and lurk there for a while. Down her legs and back again, slowly...slowly. I slip my hand between them and brush my fingertips against

the folds that wait there. She moves in response. Back to her shoulder where I pause, resting my hand as if I were going to massage her.

I lean down and kiss the back of Kerina's neck, and caress it with my tongue. "Mmmm," she murmurs. I move her hair aside and touch my tongue to her ear, circling the round shape of it. I stick the tip into the ear. "Ooh!" she gasps in surprise as the cold, wet touch sends a shock of pleasure to this unexpected place.

I kiss between Kerina's shoulder blades then slowly move down her back, kissing and caressing the golden satin skin with my tongue. I delight in exploring her round, soft cheeks and tarry there. My tongue touches the slight dimples then ventures into the delightful valley between the two beautiful globes. It explores there, just flirting, not penetrating its secrets, but the hint of forbiddennes is alluring.

My oral embrace moves on to the curve between cheek and leg. Kerina's hips twitch. "Mmmm..." Another area of pleasure where I tarry. Down the back of a leg...the warm crook behind her knee, another sweet spot of sensitivity.

I have explored all of Kerina's body this way, and know every glen and hollow where pleasure hides, My caresses paint glistening sonnets of love and joy on her body and heart. Her calf...a slow journey up the other leg...cheeks...back...a kiss on her neck.

"Little Sister," I whisper and Kerina rolls over onto her back. I kiss her lips...neck, touching them lightly with my tongue...her breasts...the eager erect nipples, rewarding them with caresses...gently pulling them into my mouth, feeling her body's response. I lick the undersides of her breasts and slip my tongue into the curves where they join the abdomen. "Mmmm..."

Downward--stomach...navel...hips...slowly, slowly...down a leg...then the other. Back up, this time on the inside, alternating legs, tongue strokes broader, wetter, more insistent, teasing Kerina's anticipation. She opens her legs wider and I feel the trembling of her hips, the eagerness of her body. I reach the top of her inner thigh, greeting the places that lie between leg and labia. She shudders and her breath deepens. I move my tongue across her waiting labia to give equal care to the other thigh. Soon I withdraw my caresses and gaze down at the waiting pleasure before us.

I slip a hand under Kerina's cheeks and raise her hips. I touch the tip of my tongue to the lower end of her folds and then move it down to caress the sensitive area below leading to her pursed little star. I tease the star with my tongue then retrace my journey. I give her a slow caress with the breadth of my tongue, taking in the full length of her womanhood. My tongue lingers just below her shy, still hidden jewel, her pearl, then lightly brushes over the fold that will soon surrender it to me.

Another slow lick, stopping short of the fold...another...another...another. I moisten my finger and lightly caress Kerina's outer labia, then the inner labia, lavishing them with gentle affection. The shaft leading to her pearl has grown apparent beneath its blanket of pubic hair and my finger caresses it.

My tongue resumes its courtship dance with the trembling lily. It pushes past its inner petals and I taste the fraquent boquet of Kerina's arousal. My tongue moves with more insistence...side to side...up and down...pushing in as far as it can. My hand rests on her sweet mons, and my thumb strokes the shaft. She shudders and her soft moans come more frequently. Her pearl emerges from its hiding place and my tongue greets it with loving devotion.

I withdraw my tongue and hold it flat and still against her. Kerina begins to move against it, pushing upward, seeking more contact. I honor her body's plea and my tongue again pushes

into her, its movements more insistent, more rapid. My finger replaces my tongue, its entry welcomed by Kerina's slippery wetness. It gently caresses the vagina--walls...floor... then upward, curved as if beckoning forth Kerina's feral ardor. It finds the roof of the vagina, the now-swollen spot of legend hidden behind the pearl, helpless against my caresses.

I feel Kerina's sexual tension increasing. Her heart beats faster and her breaths come more rapid. Our slow waltz of pleasure has become a urgent dance. Ahhh--mmm... ahhh--mmm...ahhh--mmm. My tongue returns and bathes Kerina's anus with a long wet caress while she squirms with pleasure. It moves upward in a long passionate lick from anus to her pearl, which it lavishes with devoted attention. The glistening pearl flees from the onset of unbearable pleasure and retreats into its hood. But it is not safe there.

I ravish its protective fold with my mouth and tongue, then take it between my lips and rhythmically suck it back and forth between them while my tongue caresses it, my finger assaulting Kerina's senses from within. Kerina's hips begin to move ahhh--MMM...ahhh--MMM... She puts a hand on my head and pushes a little...ahhh--MMM...ahhh--MMM... a building explosion...oooh--ahhh!...oooh--ahhh! The pressure of Kerina's hand on my head increases, her hips heave, her abdomen shudders rapidly...OOOH--AAAGH!...AAAAAGH! AAAAAGH!!!

Kerina pushes me away. I lay my cheek on her mound, nestling in the soft black hair. Panting deeply, she returns her hand to my head and entwines her fingers in my hair. We lie like this for a long moment. But I am not yet willing to leave this fragrant quivering flower; I want to taste again Kerina's honeyed ecstasy. I give her a long slow stroke of my tongue. Her body welcomes the touch and it is only moments before waves of pleasure again break over her. OOOH--AAAGH!...AAAAAGH! AAAAAGH!!! She pushes me away. "Honey...Honey..." she whispers.

In a few moments, Kerina sits up and pats the bed beside her. I happily obey. She takes my eager erection in her hand and moves down to greet it. Her loving mouth closes around it in a long, still embrace. I close my mind to everything else in the universe. Kerina soon draws me into a sparkling sea whose waters flow from her love...her care...the sublime essence of her being. Her warm currents sway around me, caressing me...now warm...now cool...now still...now moving, calling me to indescribable happiness. I drift along, inexorably drawn toward an iridescent luminance beckoning me. It draws me closer and my heart beats faster...closer...closer... suddenly it explodes in a supernova of blinding light, impossible pleasure, ineffable joy.

Kerina lies down beside me. I take her in my arms and she snuggles against me. I kiss the top of her head.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Welcome home."