Exquisite Torture

Story Info
Two tops, a bottom, and some delicious denial.
3k words
4.24
14.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

I'm pretty sure Dawn will accept my offer for a little celebration at my apartment in honor of her new job. I don't expect, "Hell yeah! We gonna fuck?" That kind of enthusiasm deserves a special response. So, I get her a present, who is waiting in my bedroom when Dawn arrives.

"I think we should torture her first," Dawn directs toward me after eye fucking Asuka for a moment. She presses herself against me in response to my shocked face. "Not hurt her, just make her watch." She turns back to Asuka. "And help, before she gets any."

"Naked?" I confirm.

"Well, yeah. I get the bottom half!" she replies.

"Arms up," I direct to Asuka and she complies, eyes wide, mouth sealed, because she's a good girl and no one has asked her a question. I whip her shirt over her head, being careful to touch her as little as possible. I can't resist biting her fingers briefly though. Dawn nudges me to the side with her hip. "My turn!" Her skirt disappears. "Now you. No touching," she directs. My fingers barely brush her as I unhook her bra and discard it. Dawn pinches the sides of her powder blue panties and yanks them to her feet with one smooth tug.

She and I strip each slowly then, standing inches from Asuka. I can hear my favorite submissive's breathing accelerate as I reveal every delicious inch of the woman I've dubbed the first MILFWINK, or MILF w/ink. A born biker chick, her mouth-watering curves are covered with gorgeous art.

Dawn's nails dig into my shoulders as I paw at her fabulous ass. We share a wild kiss, and she presses herself against me again. I cover her chest with sucking kisses, worshiping her gorgeous tits, reveling in her purring while she locks eyes with our plaything. I start to drop to my knees, hungry to taste her, but she stops me. "That's her job," she informs me, still locked on Asuka.

"On the bed, on your back," she directs our toy. Once she's in place in place, Dawn quickly straddles her face. "Hands beside you and keep them there. Show me you know how to worship my pussy." Asuka complies quickly, eager smile tinged with hungry lust blossoming on her face.

I straddle Asuka behind Dawn, sucking on her neck while my quickly hardening cock rests between her ass cheeks. She lowers her pussy to Asuka's mouth, rolling her hips slowly and gently. The moan that escapes her lips tells me Asuka is being a good girl. I grind against the ass I want to gnaw on, making sure Asuka can see my hands clutch greedily at Dawn's breasts as she feeds her. "Oh fuck," she gasps as she gets devoured. She leans back against me, and our mouths crash together as she rides her face. I never let go of those tits, squeezing, pinching, kneading, all where Asuka can see but do nothing except eat her mistress's flawless pussy.

She's gasping, sucking down air while I tug her nipples and a submissive tongue fucks her. She leans forward suddenly, pulling my tits from her hands and gripping a handful of jaw-length black hair that normally hangs in a slanted bob. "Lick me hard," our favorite mistress orders, grinding on Asuka's face, owning her mouth. A series of escalating moans accompany her rolling her hips in circles, smearing her smooth lips all over the face between her thighs. "Gonna... gonna... Eat that pussy, slut... So I can... Fuck... Fuck... FUCK!" she roars, shoving her pussy into Asuka's mouth as she vibrates.

She collapses to the side with a satisfied smirk, leaving my iron dick waving in the air. I quickly take her place, laying the dripping head of my cock against my fuck toy's lips. "Suck that dick like a good girl," I direct. I love watching my shaft split her lips and fill her mouth. I fuck her face slowly, wanting to reach behind me and play with her smooth pussy, but this is Dawn's celebration, and she hasn't said she's done torturing her yet.

"I like watching you use her mouth, but she doesn't get to swallow your come yet. Go slow." I grab her hair much like Dawn did, sawing slowly in and out of her mouth. "Fuck that's hot," she mumbles before leaning in and licking my dick as my slow withdrawal exposes it. My breathing grows ragged watching the two of them share my cock. After a few moments, she grips my dick, pulls me backwards until just the head is in Asuka's mouth, and then drags her tongue all the way down to my shaft to her lips. She pecks her softly on the cheek before lifting her face to mine. "You shaved?" she asks me, her hand grasping loosely at the base of my cock while she presses her body against mine in that way that makes it difficult to think.

"Seemed like the egalitarian thing to do. I knew she would be. I wasn't sure about you, but 'mouthful of pubes' isn't a common fetish, so I figured I was OK." I kiss her roughly. "Plus, what you're doing feels pretty great."

Dawn lets loose with the laugh Asuka and I both love. "I wanna get fucked, but I wanna get stoned first," she tells me. Without releasing my dick, we climb from the bed, and she pulls me to the bar where my dab rig sits, where Asuka can still see us from the bed. I grab the torch to heat the bowl, but she snatches it from me. "I know how to do this. You take care of this." She drags my dick along her lush hip and ass, bring the head to her blazing pussy. As she puts flame to the bowl, I sink into her slowly. "Fuuuck, just like that," she moans. I stay still while she sucks down a cloud of vapor, digging my fingers into her ass when her coughing clenches her pussy around me. I hit the rig over her shoulder after she reheats it, fucking her slowly the whole time. She gasps suddenly, and then pushes me back. I'm worried I hurt her, that my fingers were too rough, or my angle wasn't good, but her evil smile says a plot is afoot. She smears another dab on the nail, and then returns to the bedroom to lean over Asuka. "You are about to get a temporary ... whachacall ... reprieve from your sentence." She leans down until their lips are barely separated. "Ready?"

She nods slowly, eyes wide with anticipation. I can see her thoughts racing as Dawn heats the rig again. After sucking down a smaller hit, she smashes their lips together, claiming Asuka's mouth with her tongue and filling her lungs. When Dawn finally pulls back, Asuka's rolling eyes and goofy grin tell me that the kiss was worth the price.

Hand again gripping my dick, she pulls me around the bed to the other side. "On your side, facing me" she orders Asuka. Dawn lays beside her, glorious tits on display, smooth pussy slick with excitement. She turns her head to face Asuka. "Your little reprieve is over now. You're gonna lay there and watch me get good and fucked, and you're not gonna move a muscle." Her finger beckons to me and I quickly cross the distance to her, kneeling above her. She extends her arms to me and our mouths collide in a consumptive frenzy. Her self control wavers, and she shoves her hips upward into mine with a hungry lunge. I grip her ass with one hand as my dick finds her entrance. We groan loudly together as I sink into her. After a moment of languid kissing, we both turn our faces toward the submissive we're torturing.

Her face is worth all the self control it took not to have my hands and teeth all over her from the beginning. Her breathing matches ours, nipples begging for attention, eyes wide, so she doesn't miss a detail. I see her work her tongue in her dry mouth. She twitches occasionally, excitement building in her muscles to an involuntary release. The frequency escalates along with our desperate need.

Dawn quickly runs out of patience. The torture has gotten to her as well, which was certainly the plan and purpose of it all along. She's flinging her hips at me as I drive into her. Her nails rip open my back and her teeth dig into my shoulder as an orgasm tears through her.

I slow down then, burying myself in her and grinding slowly. Her amazing pussy grips me, still hungry. I bang my pelvis into her clit with several quick thrusts before I devour her mouth with a crazed kiss, still deep inside her. After several feverish moments, she pops her lips loose and shows me another devious smirk. "That was good, but I need fucked hard, doggy." She turns to face Asuka. "On your back again." Once she's flat, Dawn kneels above her, heavy breasts resting on Asuka's ribs. "Fuck me, but don't come. I got something special in mind." I shuffle behind her and fill the soaking wet inferno of her pussy.

She locks eyes with Asuka as a moan leaks from her. "You've been such a good girl. We're almost to the part where we destroy you." She groans loudly and bites her lip when her comment makes me slam into her harder and faster. Her hand captures Asuka's and directs it to her pussy. "Make me come." I feel her fingers brush my dick while she rubs Dawn's sensitive flesh. Dawn's eyes close, and she pants heavily, head drooping to blanket Asuka's throat with her hair. Stroking my full length in and out smoothly, I hold her hips still because I don't want to disrupt Asuka's important work. She builds slowly, gloriously as we please her. When her body and her voice tell us the end is near, I drive into her harder, faster, fingers locked on her hips, slamming into an ass that's gilded many fantasies. Her inevitable crash is spectacular, ending with her collapsing on top of our toy, gasping. I stir myself slowly inside her, waiting.

"Time for something special," she declares after she recovers and lifts her body from Asuka's back to her hands and knees. She waves her ass at me slowly. "Spank me hard a few times, then fuck my ass." My hand crashes down on each cheek twice. She howls enthusiastically each time, arching her back and thrusting her tits toward Asuka's face. "Now pull my hair and fuck me!" she yells, looking down her body at me. I leap to the task, pressing myself between her cheeks and slowly into her. She groans loudly as her body accepts me. I tangle my fingers in a handful of her hair against her scalp, gripping tightly before I start a smooth, slow in and out.

"Fingers in me" she demands, eyes locked on Asuka's, who fills her pussy like a good girl. I fuck her ass slowly, but she never takes her eyes from the obedient plaything desperately seeking to please her. She arches her back, dropping her face down to Asuka, barely brushing her lips, gushing her hot breath. Her fingers are doing their job well, and the incredible scene is trying my patience and flaring my hunger. Dawn shoves her ass onto my dick and then grabs Asuka's wrist, forcing her fingers deeper at the same time. I hear her growl through clenched teeth. "Come in my ass!" she wails, digging her teeth into Asuka's shoulder as I fuck her wildly. I dig my fingers into her lush flesh as I explode inside her with a long, shaking groan. She comes with me, her pussy grabbing the fingers inside her while her ass devours me.

I drop to the bed beside the two of them while Dawn licks herself from Asuka's fingers, eyes always locked on hers. "We're almost to the part where we tear you up," she tells her. "First, be a good girl and eat my ass, and any come you get." She rises to her knees, spins to face Asuka's feet, and knee walks backward, looking between her legs until she drops her ass onto her mouth.

She's groaning loudly right away. Her hand leaps to her smooth pussy, rubbing rapid circles around her clit. Her panting makes her gorgeous tits bounce and sway. "Feed me some dick," she growls as she shoves three fingers deep into her pussy. I stand on the bed and present my cock, which she eagerly engulfs with a hungry lunge. Asuka's tongue is driving her wild. The lewd squishing of her pounding her pussy fills the room, along with the scent of her excitement. She yanks her head off my dick to scream, "Fuuuck!!" at the ceiling.

Her orgasm sucks the strength from her, and she collapses forward, face between Asuka's legs. I step off the bed and start fondling her ass that's now pointed at the ceiling and rocking with her labored breaths, because I will never not take an opportunity to do that. After a moment to recover, she lifts herself up to press her lips to mine. I use my grip on her ass to pull her against me, and she moans blissfully into my mouth when her unfolding back drags her nipples up my chest.

Her mouth pops free with a devious grin below lust-filled eyes, which she shoots over her shoulder and down her spine. "Torture time is over." To me she says, "Enjoy the show," before dropping her face to Asuka's pussy, eager tongue lapping at her folds. Dawn's pussy hovers briefly over our little sub's face before she smashes it into her mouth.

Sitting on the bed, I stroke my dick slowly, watching them devour each other. I love the sight of Asuka's hands clutching greedily at Dawn's ass, desperate to pleasure her, though her beautiful submission has already pleased her mistress to an impossible degree. I reach over to tug on my favorite MILF's nipple that's escaped the press of their bodies, implacable in my obsession with her delicious curves.

Dawn pulls her face free suddenly, sitting upright, still feeding Asuka her pussy. "Fuck, I need to watch you fuck her," she announces, slightly crazed. She grabs my dick and strokes it slowly. "Get down here and fuck her brains out." She doesn't let go until her hand is the only thing preventing me from being totally inside Asuka's impossibly tight pussy.

Dawn slings her leg over and drops her mouth to Asuka's. Once she's owned her mouth totally, she moves downward and bites a nipple hard enough to force a scream. She whips her face to Asuka's. "Sorry, honey. Got a little excited with how fucking hot it is fucking you."

"Fuck her doggy, please" Dawn requests, eyes wide but subdued as she flips them to mine. I smile, acknowledging some top-to-top mutual respect before I flip Asuka easily. Thrilled to get my hands on her finally, I'm slamming into her in no time. "You know you have to save something for fucking her ass, right?" Dawn reaches over and grabs said ass, digging in her fingernails.

"As soon as she screams into your mouth, I'll pound this cute butt." Dawn lays on her back, slides under our good girl, and pulls their faces together with an insistent suction.

After all the denial, Asuka is brimming with need, which I'm satisfying in her favorite way - by using her, hard. "MMMM MMM MMMMM MMMM MMMMM!" our toy screams into Dawn's mouth with little preamble. Her body shakes in my hands while I fill her as deep and hard as I can.

Dawn sits beside her, stroking her hair while she descends back to Earth, watching me fuck her slowly. "I think she can eat me while you fuck her, don't you?"

"She's a good girl. Of course she can." She beams a smile at me while scooting her hips until she's centered in front of Asuka's face. I lift her sweaty, mostly limp body, press her against my chest where I nuzzle and kiss her ear, and then lower her down, presenting her face to Dawn's well fucked but still eager pussy.

Dawn's eyes roll back when Asuka drags her tongue along her mistress's lips. She jumps when my cock sinking into Asuka's ass makes her moan into her pussy. I'm where I need to be, watching her good girl body swallow me without hesitation. She and Dawn moaning together is gorgeous music. Faster and harder, my need compels me. She can barely keep her tongue active and in contact with that delicious pussy while I claim her ass. "It's OK, darlin'," Dawn tells her, "you don't have to make me come again. You were perfect." To me she says, "She's done. I wanna watch you come in her ass. Finish this." She pushes Asuka upright and fully onto my dick, keeping her aloft while I bounce her on my cock. Gravity buries me in her with a hard crash at the end of every stroke.

"Hold her still," Dawn tells me. Two of Dawn's fingers slip easily into our toy's pussy, while two more capture one of Asuka's nipples. I hold her hips in place, rolling mine to piston my dick into her. "So tight," Dawn mumbles, raining kisses on her shoulders. Asuka starts screaming almost immediately, and her orgasm leaves her totally limp. Nothing is hotter than a good girl coming so hard that she can't move. Her ass gripping my dick when she climaxes is all I can take. I bite her shoulder and empty myself inside her.

Once the fireworks subside, Dawn pulls Asuka free, nestling our sub's face against her fabulous tits, stroking our delicious bottom's damp hair gently. We sandwich Asuka between us, covering her body with the softest kisses. Just before I pass out, I hear Dawn mumble, "I should invest in a strap on."

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers