Susan's Stranger

Story Info
Susan's ravishment turns into a really intense experience.
11.7k words
4.8
57k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

*

I would imagine most girls had THAT experience back in high school. The one with the guy you only saw once. The one who convinced you to do things you wouldn't normally do. The one that was seductively handsome and had an air of mystery about him. The one that made you want to be ravished and then would disappear, leaving you with a lifelong memory of a sexual experience that could never really be topped.

I had that experience too, although mine had been a lot more...intense.

My name is Susan, and this is the story of how I was defiled.

It was the summer between my junior and senior year of high school. I was a really bright girl, but because of the time of year I was born, I had actually started kindergarten a year later than most kids when I was younger. This meant I had already turned eighteen going into my senior year.

I wasn't a huge party girl, but I enjoyed going sometimes and hanging out with my friends. One of them told me about an outdoor evening cookout at a large house near the outskirts of the city. I was working as a lifeguard at the pool earlier that day, so I got directions from my friend and told her I'd meet her there.

When I pulled up to the house, I noticed it really was pretty large. I didn't know the guy who was hosting the party, but his family was obviously well off. Parking on the side of the house, I noticed a line of vehicles in the long driveway.

Getting out of my car, I walked around to the back of the house from where the lights and noises were coming.

I had worn my tight, light blue jeans that evening, the ones that made my rear look amazing. I paired that with a white t-shirt tucked into my waist that showed the curves of my very perky breasts. My white boots were calf-length with a slight heel, and my light denim jacket matched my jeans. It was always a great look for me since I wasn't normally a skirts and heels kind of girl.

The back yard seemed just as large as the house. It looked like there were about thirty people there, some I knew, others I didn't know well but had seen them before at school. Other than the grill and snack table, our host had set up a volleyball net, ping pong tables, and even a Slip N Slide.

...and that's how it started.

I had worn my one-piece sky-blue swimsuit under my clothes, figuring that when I was ready to get wet I'd just take my outer clothes off. No teenage girl is completely comfortable with her body, but in hindsight, I've realized that I was a really hot high schooler. With luxurious, silky brunette hair, lovely blue eyes, and a very cute wide smile, I see now why people thought I was popular, even though I never saw myself that way. I got a lot of attention from guys back then for my shapely legs, perky breasts, and full rear. I honestly thought it was just high school guys being horny teens though.

I mingled with my friends a little bit at the party, met a few new people, and had some fun playing ping-pong. It was while I was getting a lemonade at the drinks table, though, where I first met "him".

"Having a good time?"

His voice was confident.

I turned around to answer him and immediately, my jaw dropped.

As a girl, you never think that a guy is going to be so handsome that he renders you speechless...that is, until it happens to you. One glance was all it took for me to be completely awestruck.

He looked to be maybe a year or two older than me, with piercing blue eyes, gorgeous wavy hair, and a reserved smile that gave nothing away. He was wearing a black, button down shirt tucked into a pair of trousers which highlighted his marvelous broad shoulders and slim waist.

As he looked at me with cool assessment, I realized that my heart was pounding.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I barely registered his words, so mesmerized I was by his hypnotic stare and gorgeous features. I actually felt my pussy getting wet.

He was that hot.

"I...um..." I stammered, telling myself to hold it together, "Oh...um yeah...I'm...fine."

I extended my hand.

"My name's 'gorgeous' and you are absolutely Susan."

I froze, realizing what I had just said.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself, "real smooth, girl."

He took my hand and gently kissed the back of it. I swear I melted inside when he smiled at me.

"Well, 'gorgeous'," he replied, "it's nice to meet you."

"Susan," I rolled my eyes at myself, "my name is 'Susan'."

"Okay...Susan."

I tilted my head to one side and smiled. "Listen, can we start over?"

He shrugged.

"I rather enjoyed the awkwardness. It's very sexy."

With those words, my entire body tingled. I could actually feel my nipples getting harder.

I blushed and gave a cute smile.

"So, do you live here?" I tried to sound as if I wasn't wanting him to take my clothes off right then. What in the world had gotten into me? This was not how I would normally behave.

"Sometimes," he replied, "when I'm home from college. I've got a room furnished in the basement."

I smiled, giving finger quotes. "So you actually 'live' in your parents basement?"

"It's not as lame as it sounds," he answered back smoothly, imitating my finger quotes. "It's more of an 'entertainment' room."

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity, wondering exactly what he meant by that.

"Maybe I can show you later," he added.

Was he flirting with me? I shifted to one side and placed my hands on my hips, flashing a coy smile. Whatever he was doing, it was really turning me on.

"Looks like people are going to do the Slip N Slide," he gestured with his head, "did you bring a swimsuit?"

"Mmm hmm," I nodded, "I'm wearing it now."

"Well then," he said walking up the three stairs to the wooden deck and sitting down in one of the chairs, "if you want to give me your clothes, I'll put them inside for you."

I walked up the stairs to the deck and stood in front of him with my arms folded and my hips to one side, trying to assess the situation. It was hard to tell if he was actually hitting on me or just being nice. Some guys tend to do both at the same time. When you're eighteen though, you second guess everything.

Before I knew it, I was taking off my clothes in front of him, starting with my jean jacket, smiling a little nervously as I handed it to him. My white t-shirt was tucked in and clinging to my breasts. When I looked down, I noticed that my nipples were so hard that the outline could be seen through both my swimsuit and t-shirt. Glancing back up at him, we made eye contact, and he smiled slightly, just to let me know he had noticed my tits as well.

Blushing a little, I reached down and took off my white boots, placing them beside me as I unsnapped and unzipped my jeans.

"Are you not going to slide?" I asked, wiggling my hips as I pushed my tight jeans down and stepped out of them.

He shook his head, making no secret of admiring my well toned legs and shapely rear.

"It's not really my thing...besides, I'd rather watch you."

That one caught me off guard. He WAS flirting, and he wanted to have me be his eye candy. As I crossed my arms at the waist and pulled my t-shirt off over my head, I realized that I was actually okay with him undressing me with his eyes...or even more.

I didn't know what was making me act like this. I was usually pretty reserved, but seeing him just sitting there, watching me take my clothes off, was really getting my motor running.

As a lifeguard, I was used to being around people while wearing just a swimsuit. I was in great shape too, so swimsuits always looked amazing on me. This felt different though. I was taking my clothes off for an audience of one...him, and he was soaking up every bit of me as I undressed.

Now, wearing only my one-piece sky-blue swimsuit, I handed him the last of my clothes, smiling with just a trace of nervousness. It felt a little embarrassing with him fully clothed and me in just my swimsuit, but I tried to hide it with a nervous smile and hopped down the stairs to walk over to the slide.

Little did I know that he was watching my tight curvy ass intently as I walked.

By the time I got to the slide, the mysterious host had folded my clothes, taken them inside the house, and returned with a towel which he placed on the table.

For some reason, I really wanted to impress him, so I took a good running start to get up some speed, jumped into the air with my back arched so my head wouldn't hit the ground, and landed fairly softly on my stomach, making a large splash and sending me across the entire length of the slide into a small inflatable pool at the end.

"Ahhh!" I squealed as I was dumped into the cold water and got drenched. My admirer smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Soaking wet, I flashed a cute smile back at him, and then bounced around back to the start of the slide to go again.

Each time I slid across into the small pool, I got a little more daring. I'd hop out of the water soaking wet and give my admirer a little wink or blow him a kiss. After a few times down the slide, I noticed my swimsuit had ridden up my ass. Instead of adjusting it though, I left it alone, letting him enjoy watching more of my curvy rear each time I walked back to the start of the slide.

Being that obvious wasn't something I'd normally do at all, but I knew he was enjoying watching me, and something inside me wanted to please him.

...and, I was getting really turned on doing it.

After about twenty times down the slide, I bounced back up to the deck dripping wet with a cute smile as my admirer handed me the towel.

"You are adorable," he said.

I flashed a wide smile as I patted myself down with the towel.

"There are a bunch of people in the party room," he said gesturing towards the house. "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure!" I tried not to sound too excited, but I'm sure I came off as if I were talking to my biggest celebrity crush.

Not wanting to get my clothes wet until my swimsuit had dried, I wrapped the towel around my waist and followed him into the house.

He took a windbreaker jacket from a hall closet, placing it gallantly on me from behind.

"There," he said softly, "that should keep you warm while your swimsuit dries."

I wasn't going to win any fashion awards wearing a windbreaker jacket and a towel over a wet swimsuit, but everyone at the party was dressed very casually, and I wanted to at least cover up a bit.

It helped that the music playing in the party room was beach music.

As we entered we saw around twenty people dancing in the middle of the room. The chairs and sofas had been pushed off to the parameter with various other people sitting on them while talking and flirting.

Immediately, my admirer took my hand and led me to the center of the room.

"Have you ever shagged before?" He asked me.

I raised my eyebrows. It wasn't clear if by "shagged" he was referring to the dance style or to being fucked. His smile made me think he had been vague on purpose.

I decided to throw it back at him. Placing my hands on my hips, I gave him a coquettish smile.

"Oh, I am amazing at shagging...legendary."

I think it caught him off guard. We both stared at each other trying not to laugh.

Then, at the same time, we both broke into a giggle.

"Okay, Susan," he took both my hands, "let's see what you've got."

The two of us began dancing together. I was way out of my comfort zone but was having so much fun I just went with it. This gorgeous, charming man whom I had met only an hour ago was turning me on so much. He looked so perfect, and here I was in a wet swimsuit, with a towel wrapped around my waist and a windbreaker jacket. I probably looked ridiculous, but there was so much sexual tension between us that in my mind, all I could think about was dropping to my knees and sucking madly on his cock. I wanted desperately to please him.

That's when I felt his hand on my waist undoing the tie that was holding up my towel.

I took in a deep breath and instinctively placed my hand over his. With my eyes, I told him it would be embarrassing to be in front of everyone in just my wet swimsuit.

The look he gave me in return made my knees buckle. His stare was one of male sexual dominance. It was primal, and he wasn't going to be denied.

Breathing nervously, and staring up into his piercing eyes, I slowly took my hand off of his.

The next thing I knew, my towel dropped to the floor, and my pussy flooded.

Standing with my arms to my side, I looked submissively into his eyes as he slowly unzipped the jacket I was wearing, gliding it off my shoulders and letting it fall on top of the discarded towel.

I'd never felt so vulnerable in my life as I stood in front of him, wearing only my wet swimsuit, in the middle of the dance floor...surrounded by people, many of whom I didn't know. There were a few wolf-whistles and "woo-hoos" from people in the room, but I hardly noticed them, his stare was so hypnotic.

With his eyes, he was already fucking me.

He didn't say a word. He just took my hand and led me from the room, leaving the jacket and towel behind.

I didn't ask where we were going. I was totally under his spell as he guided me to another part of the house, unlocked a door, and began walking down the stairs to a lower room.

His room.

My heart was pounding as I followed him down the staircase. I wasn't scared, but I was very nervous. What was he going to do to me? I could have stopped it from happening, whatever he had planned, but I was so turned on that I didn't want to stop it. I had this feeling that whatever was going to happen, it was going to be amazing...and intense.

As we emerged into his entertainment room, he closed and locked the door behind us.

At first it just looked like a large room with a bed, sofa, lamps, computer desk, music speakers, and everything any regular person would have.

Then there was the corner...

The corner was the most dimly lit part of the room, and I could just make out a rectangular table with no chairs. Under the table was something I'd never seen before. There was some sort of large black box-shaped base on the floor with several metal arms attached. Next to the table was a closed trunk with a lock. Finally, on the table, there was what looked like a cage for a large pet with black bars and a door that closed. I'd seen cages like this for dogs or cats before at pet shops or animal shelters. This one, however, was for something a little bigger...

"What in the world is going on?" I hesitantly said to myself.

My admirer finally spoke.

"Don't be nervous," he said in a soothing voice, moving close to me and slowly caressing my hair as he talked. "This is my entertainment room."

When he gently placed his hand under my chin and softly began kissing me all over my face, I thought I was going to pass out. Mygod, I had it bad for him. He could have asked me to do anything and I'd have done it.

"So," I whispered...trembling from his sensual kisses, "is this where you entertain girls?"

"No," he answered with a confidence that made me tingle all over, "this is where girls entertain me."

I was shaking with sexual tension. "W-what do...you mean?"

With his gentle kisses, he worked his way to my ear and whispered the words that actually made me come.

"This is where I bring a beautiful, hot, sensual girl, when I want to do sexual things to her...amazing, wonderful, obscene sexual things.

"Ohmygod..." I whispered to myself as my entire body shook in a wonderful little orgasm...just from his words.

"Susan," he continued to talk softly between kisses, "I want to do amazing...wonderful...obscene...sexual things to you."

"Oh fuck..." I shivered as I heard the words, "I think I just came..."

I couldn't believe I had just admitted that to him. I felt so exposed, so vulnerable...

"Let me do whatever I want to you," he said placing his arms around my waist, "and I'll make you come so many times you won't know what planet you're on."

I was absolutely swooning. His bombardment of gentle sensual kisses all over my face and neck was driving me insane with lust. He was avoiding kissing my lips on purpose...just to make me want it more.

"Y-you..." my voice was trembling, "you w-won't hurt me? Please don't hurt me."

He pulled back to look into my eyes, his gaze was absolutely hypnotic.

"Never," he assured me, and kissed my lips so sensually that my knees buckled.

"Umm...umm," I moaned with desire as I shamelessly returned his kiss, our lips parting to allow our tongues to explore each other's mouths. He was completely sweeping me off my feet, and I had never been so turned on in my life.

I placed my arms around his shoulders and let his hands roam all over my body.

"Um!" I jumped mid-kiss, my eyes going wide as I felt his hands slide down to my ass cheeks and grip them firmly.

I sighed in pleasure, my eyes closing to half-mast as I relaxed into our really hot kissing session.

"Well, Susan," he asked gently between kisses, still gripping my ass cheeks with both hands, "do you agree?"

I pulled back from our kiss and looked directly into his eyes...his beautiful, deep, piercing eyes. My pulse was racing, and my pussy was soaked. I couldn't believe what I was getting ready to agree to do.

It was my last chance to say no...

...but I didn't want to say no.

Something that most men might not know about women is that, deep down, we all secretly want men to control us. Not our minds, not our lives, but our bodies. We want men to make our bodies do wonderful things we've never experienced before, and feel things we never knew were possible. It is a big leap of faith, but surrendering total control to a man...TOTAL control...is the most intimate, sensual, and vulnerable feeling a woman can experience.

It was an experience I'd never had before.

It was an experience I wanted.

Moistening my lips, and taking a deep breath, I prepared to give this man I'd just met an hour ago total control over me.

"Yes," I spoke softly.

He smiled sweetly, and then gestured towards the table.

"Then, let's get started."

"Mygod," I thought to myself, "I can't believe I'm doing this. This is really happening."

"How do you want me?" I asked, hopping up onto the table and trying not to show how nervous I was.

"Can you do a split position?"

I tossed my hair back and smiled. "Mmm hmm."

"Okay, do a split in front of the cage at the edge of the table," he instructed.

Giving him a flirty look, I placed my hands on the center of the tabletop for balance and spread my legs the width of the table, maneuvering into a full split.

"Well?" I placed my hands on my hips and looked up at him for approval.

Without answering, he unlocked the trunk next to the table and rummaged through it. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity, unable to see the various items inside.

"This is going to be fun," I said dryly as I saw him take out a set of handcuffs. Gently, he took my right wrist and placed it behind my back, locking it into one of the cuffs.

(click)

The sound made my pussy tingle. I'd never been handcuffed before, and it felt so wonderfully submissive.

"You know," I said, trying to appear more experienced than I was, "it's been a while since I've done anything like this."

He smiled at me, taking my left wrist and placing it behind my back.

"I seriously doubt you've ever done anything like this," he said, totally calling my bluff as he locked my wrist into the other restraint.

(click)

I whipped my hair back and smiled nervously at his response. "So what exactly are you going to do to me?"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers