Exquisite Torture Pt. 03 - Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves to worship me with her mouth, and I'm already warmed up, so she wastes little time with teasing kisses before she tries to swallow my pussy. Her tongue, desperate to please me no matter who's in charge, lunges out to worship all of me she can. Hungry lapping has me moaning as I rock my hips.

He notices my tits are unoccupied and moves in agressively, both hands gripping me firmly. I can't decide which part of me to fling in which direction. Turns out, the answers are head forward, because he's gnawing on the back of my neck, and ass backwards, because it's drawn to his dick like a magnet.

Her magic mouth takes little time to set me on fire. One of his hands leaves my tits to land on my stomach, and he presses us together tightly, holding me still so Asuka can put everything into eating me. Of course, his cock is sliding up and down between my cheeks; he doesn't miss that kind of opportunity. I start to shake in his arms, and she ups her effort until I come all over her face with a long, shuddering groan.

She presses a firm kiss to my lips, and I surrender to her mouth as she feeds me to myself. I suppose if there were two of me, I'd have to try drinking straight from the faucet. I'll have to remember not to mention that part of my new fantasy to him. He'd just go on about the symmetry of me sixty nining myself.

My eyes fly open before melting closed when he sinks his hard dick into my pussy without any warning. I groan into her mouth, and she echoes it back. His hands leap to my hips as he saws in and out of me slowly. His ragged breathing betrays the desperation in the kisses he rains down on my neck and shoulders. No matter what roles we play, no matter what commitments we make, no matter how we profess our love for him, he's always afraid of what will happen when the love runs out, never fully gasping the deeper meaning of "make love."

I shake against my restraints and her hand that's rubbing my clit while he fucks me. A second orgasm washes over me, rattling my teeth. When the third hits, I test how secure the hook is.

When my screaming winds down, he pulls out slowly, and I think he's being merciful. Instead, it's just phase two. "DP her," he tells our sweet toy. "Use your hands, fill her up, and go to town on her. I want to watch her scream while you wear her out and I fuck your mouth." Credit to him for being creative. While I like very few things more than shoving my pussy in her mouth, I'm usually more interested in fucking her than letting her fuck me. That's what he's for.

She drags her pussy down my thigh, stopping to grind against my knee before dropping to hers. Kisses blossom randomly on my stomach and my smooth mound as her hands slide up my thighs. She teases me for a long moment, one finger scratching gently at my lips. But that finger gets redirected to my ass, and two others sink deeply into soaked pussy. As she pumps them slowly, she fills my ass gently. Her hands fuck me at different speeds, and my hips lurch as she quickly overwhelms me.

Her technique falls apart when I hear her gag, but she rallies quickly and starts to piston her fingers quickly in and out, and every time she fills me my body flies up onto my toe tips. The watery sounds of him fucking her throat fill in the details of our dirty compilation that I can't see, and a new wave of lust, dripping with affection, washes over me. Two more fingers find their way inside me, and I lose control of how loud I'm screaming. His hand finds my ass again, fingers digging in deeply, and I come so hard I don't notice I'm hanging from my wrists until they start to hurt.

His hands cup the backs of my thighs, and he hoists me slowly back to my feet, cradling me against his chest. Her fingers leaving my body jolt me like a blast of cold water. I slam my eyes shut when she lifts the blindfold from my head. The bindings disappear from my wrists, and I float through the air to be deposited on the bed.

She crashes to the mattress beside me, face down, ass wiggling, giggling, until he buries himself in her. I notice she has my blindfold in her hand. I struggle to remember how to talk for a moment before I mumble, "I want you to do something special for her, something new. I want you to fuck her as hard as you can, but I wanna watch you control her in a new way."

"We've already tied her up in a dozen different shapes and fucked her in dozens of positions."

"Not tying her up. I wanna watch her bounce around while you destroy her until she comes so hard she goes limp. So, fuck her good while I do some prep work." I hoist myself up onto my elbows and eventually upright to end up sitting on the edge of the bed. His lip twitches in a ravenous snarl, and I realize he's already thinking about the next time he gets his hands on my tits. I press my chest forward, lifting my breasts up toward him before rubbing my blindfold slowly between them, submitting to his hungry gaze for a moment.

When he clenches his teeth and slams his dick into her as deeply as possible, I can't contain my grin. I twist the bandana in my hands into a thin rope before I moan, eyes drooping as I cup my breasts and squeeze them. Asuka starts screaming as he hammers her. That's what I'm waiting for.

I stand and whip the bandana around her head between her teeth. He freezes when I press my body against his as I hand him Asuka's bridle. "Now, fuck her. Fuck her hard." His clenched hand soaks up the slack, and he presses his knuckles against the back of her head.

He starts slowly, and I can see him doing disaster math again. Maybe it's not such a bad idea in this case. He could easily hurt her if he's careless, but he's never careless with her. He twists his wrist to pull her bridle a little tighter and pushes the back of her head down so he's pulling along her spine instead of whipping her neck. I distractedly pinch what little butt he has as he starts a slow pistoning, wrapped in layers of passion, thrilled that I could make so many people I love feel so good.

He quickly realizes he only needs one hand to drag her onto his dick after she bounces off, so the other goes right to my ass. A muffled, rising, "uuGH," accompanies every splattering of her hips against his. Her groans get closer and closer together until she can only exhale the sound of her being destroyed.

By the time she starts wailing into the harness between her teeth, I'm ready for round two. He hammers several orgasms into her, and I'm starting to consider pushing her out of the way and taking her place when he roars and empties himself in her.

I'm perfectly willing to put in the work necessary to get the fucking I deserve and to keep the festivities as hot as possible. That usually involves dressing sexy and putting on the kind of show with our fuck toy that drives him wild. Sometimes it means being a voracious cock sucker and getting (or keeping) him so hard he takes it out on both of us. I drop down to my knees.

He catches me halfway and lifts me back to my feet. "You did say you wanted her to earn her final gifts."

"Gifts? Tattoos and ...?"

"The thing you finally remember to bring."

"OH!"

He pulls me roughly to him with an arm around my waist, splashing my tits all over his chest. "While I usually enjoy thinking of you as a bad girl," he mumbles, lips on my ear, "I'm gonna give you the choice here. Either you tongue fuck her cute little butt and get it ready for my dick, or I'll paddle this glorious ass until you beg me to let you eat her."

I do love to munch on her, and I do love a good spanking. I'm not a pain slut, and neither is she, but we both appreciate the way a good swat to the ass sends goosebumps up our spines when we're in the mood. "We can do both at the same time," I offer. I love the smile our butts put on his face, and I'm not disappointed.

She's already right where she needs to be. I love the way she howls when I dig my teeth into her cheeks. I love the way he makes me howl when his hand crashes into my ass. A few more hard bites and swats and she and I are both yelling, but she's doing most of it. When he sinks his dick into me, my tongue plows into her, and she bites the sheets. His throaty groan drowns out both of our suddenly muffled screams.

It's hard to concentrate with the wild fucking he starts throwing into me, but I don't need to think much to devour her. She thrashes under me as I open her up, my fingers digging into her to brace myself against the impact of his hips. When I come, she screams for me because I'm sinking my teeth into her ass.

As I catch my breath, I notice he's motionless inside me. I wiggle my ass against his hips, and he spanks me hard one more. "Just making sure you're awake back there."

"I was pondering the logistics of what's about to happen."

"Meaning you want us face to face."

"Exactly."

"Mmm, I want that too."

"Good, I'm glad we worked this out. I think she's earned some secret knowledge now though."

"Quit showing off and just say we can show her what our tattoos mean." He swats my ass hard enough to make me yelp before lifting me by my tits and pressing my back against his chest.

I open my mouth to yell at him, but the words die in my throat when he whispers, "I love you." All I can do is melt against him. He spins me to kiss me briefly. When he pulls back, he presses his hands lightly down on my shoulders, telling me to stay right where I am.

Over my shoulder I watch him hoist her gently from the bed and capture her lips tenderly. He twists to face my back, pulling her with him. My tattoo is right in front of her face, and she reaches out to run her finger around the cloud of multi-colored dots. Up close, she can see some of the dots of similar color combine to draw the number "2" in the middle.

"So, why not matching tattoos for all of us?" she asks. "And why 2?"

"Mostly because neither of us could stomach the idea of someone getting their hands on our plaything with the explicit purpose of marring her perfection, but also because you bring something different to this relationship."

"And he had to be clever," I interject.

"Hey," he barks, "can't turn this off," he defends himself, pointing at his head.

"Fine, fine, just get to the point."

"That's what I was doing before you cut me off, Mistress."

I can't help but melt a little. We all know what kind of game this is, but he seems to slip in and out of acknowledging the rules with little repercussion. I'd complain if I didn't like it so much when he did. It's annoying that he knows me so well. I've thought about demanding we get to tie him up, because he can't just talk his way free from that, but that goes against one of his rules, and it's one he'd never violate. Asuka told us once she didn't want to be tied up by surprise. He told her, "We don't tie you up so you hold still. You hold still so we can tie you up." That was the moment she knew she loved him, according to her. It was the moment she felt truly safe and understood.

Her telling me that forced me to acknowledge how I felt about both of them, which kinda fucked me up. Nobody expects to wander into a best of both worlds scenario, and it's so unlikely it's immediately scary. This goes beyond having my cake and eating it. I found the never ending cake. Before our talk, any time I considered how great my life had become, those thoughts would eventually turn to wondering what I'd do when it went to hell.

His perpetual need to talk about everything probably saved us, and Us. He was sucking back tears when he sat down beside me that night, not sad, just overwhelmed. He told me straight out that he loved me and Asuka, and he didn't know what to do about it. I think he likes to talk because he's trying to learn about tact and how not to blurt out powerful truths without preparing someone, but he doesn't quite have the hang of it yet.

I hate that I was crying when our sudden, relieved hug broke apart - fucked up my whole mistress vibe, but he knows to keep his mouth shut. "How do you think she'll react?" he asked me after we decided to tell her.

So far, so good, but the big reveal is about to occur.

"As I was saying," he continues, "we wanted to decorate you, but it needed to be as beautiful as you, and as special." She turns an adorable pink, like she always does when we compliment her. He gently removes her collar, lifting it to park the lens in front of her eye.

She gasps. "Is yours the same?" she asks, voice quivering. I turn to see what's left of her face, since her shocked eyes have devoured half of it. He stretches an arm around her head to hand her collar to me, and then turns his back to her. I hold the lens where she can see through it and I can see a small reflection of her face in it. I watch her expression transform along with his tattoo as the red lens shifts all the colors in the cloud of dots, changing the number "2" to a "3".

"Only your mistresses and I can put on or remove that collar," he tells her as he faces her and wipes a tear from her cheek. The group hug that's been building all night finally happens as we crush her between us. A slew of emotional sounds leak from all of us as we crash back to Earth.

A metallic click pops my eyes open. Her collar is back around her neck, and he's raining kisses on her shoulder. I decide to help, taking the other shoulder and chewing on her gently. I love winding her up with him, and it doesn't take long for her breathing to accelerate to needy speed. When I snap my lips onto her earlobe, tug gently, and then tell her, "We love you," she whimpers and leans into me. My eyes sting as our mouths crash together.

We sandwich her between us and worship her slowly, hands and mouths wandering her body. Her little noises of gratification just spur us on, and soon she's squealing while our hands take what they want from her.

"We need to finish her off," he announces, which means he really wants to fuck her ass, but that's what she and I want as well. "Go get dressed." She shoots a confused side eye at him, but he grabs her face and twists it back to claim her mouth aggressively. She shoves her body against his reflexively. I flash a grin at his open eye that's pointed in my direction and head to our closet.

I hear them climb onto the bed while I unpack a black box. As I'm pulling the harness up my legs, she gasps like she does when someone tickles her backdoor. While I tighten the straps, she groans with a tone that I recognize as the sound she makes when her ass accepts him. I fasten my new dick into place and strut from the closet, waving my cock in front of me.

She's sitting in his lap, impaled on his fat shaft. He has his hands in her hair, pointing her face my way. Her eyes explode, barely leaving room for her grin. I kneel on the bed before standing, smacking his hands out of the way, gripping her hair, and shoving my dick down her throat. She gags and bobs, sucking and slurping voraciously at my cock as I fuck her face. I'm sure it's fun if you can feel your dick getting sucked, and her submission is incredible to watch, but her dedication to obeying means I'm quickly ready to take what I really want.

He leans back, sinking a little further into her, and her eyes roll back. His arms under her knees spread her wide open. I drop to my knees, scoot forward and bury my strap on in her.

"Take me, Mistress, please!" she wails as I fill her with every inch of my dick. She clings desperately to me as my thrusts carry her up and down my shaft and then his. I claim her mouth with mine, pressing her flat against him, throwing her hips out wide. His hands land on my back under hers, and we do everything we can to fuse ourselves together. He groans as he unloads in her ass, and she shakes in our grasp as a powerful climax ends with her limp body spread over his chest.

She flinches a few times as we separate ourselves, oversensitive flesh getting one last caress. He places her collar on a grey velvet pillow with gold rope around the edges that's sitting on a nightstand table before he lays down and pulls her tight against him. They're kissing once I'm finally in place behind her. He spins her gently to face me, and our lips meet softly. The nightly game is to see who gets to sleep with her ass pointed their way. I usually let him win, because she likes my tits so much.

But this is a special occasion. If I deny him her ass now, he'll wake me up in a few hours grinding on mine, and the beast has far more sway in the middle of the night. So, I spin her back to facing him. He smirks at me over her head before claiming her mouth again. When she sucks down a sudden deep breath, I realize round two is coming sooner than expected.

I dig my fingernails into her ass and swirl my tongue in her ear. "At least I don't have to worry about forgetting my strap on anymore."

12