Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucy's daughter walks in on her servicing her blackmailers.
8.1k words
4.32
105.4k
117

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, humiliation, gangbangs and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

**

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts have improved my work no end.

Also to Lucy who has been the inspiration for this and 3 other series that I have written.

**

Lucy stood in her kitchen; she was not sure how she felt. Part of her felt physically uncomfortable. She was naked save for a pair of her daughter's sexy white lace knickers, which were at least two sizes too small. They cut into her pussy, most of the material disappearing into the outer lips, and they completely disappeared into her arse crack. The other item she was wearing was her daughter's lace bra that matched the knickers. This was not quite as uncomfortable; her daughter was almost the same size as her, and her 18-year-old breasts had filled out well. The cup size was only 1 smaller than hers, but this did mean her tits seemed to be bursting out the top of the bra.

Lucy was only dressed like this because she was being blackmailed, and that blackmail was enabled by a video of acts she committed because she was being blackmailed for something else. Lucy had quashed the sexual repression she had for years and had started doing risky things for thrills, excitement, and sexual gratification. Unfortunately, others were using that to exploit her, and that was now getting out of control.

She didn't know what this afternoon would hold; the details from her blackmailer had been thin. She thought about her blackmailer, her daughter's ex-boyfriend, the 20-year-old caretaker at her school. Tammy was 18 now—just, her birthday only last week—but last year Lucy had forced them to break up. He was too old for her, and he had just taken the job at the school, which made it very inappropriate. He had taken his revenge for that on Wednesday...but that was a different story about her own corruption.

Tammy would be on her way to Hockey very soon, and she was alone in the house. Toby, her blackmailer, would be here any minute, bringing with him "friends". She had no idea how many or who they were, she just knew she was going to be used, probably humiliated, and basically be a sex slave to these men. She did not want to in any way, but had no choice; she didn't want details of her recent lifestyle choices being spread to people she knew or her daughter.

The doorbell went. She walked to the window and carefully looked out; it was Toby and six other young men. She swallowed hard. She knew most of them, as they were Tammy's friends. She walked to the door, barefoot, and only wearing her daughter's underwear, and opened it; she had followed his instruction to the letter.

"Oh wow, Lucy, you look amazing," said Toby. A couple of the others looked like their jaws had just bounced off the floor.

"Come in quickly," Lucy said, an edge of concern to her voice. "I can't let the neighbours see me."

Toby seemed to take his time, not caring, but the others came in quickly. Once they were in, she closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. Toby was already heading upstairs, the others following. She went after them, and found herself standing in her bedroom.

"On the bed Lucy—on your knees, I think. We need to see those fabulous tits," Toby said. "You look very good squeezed into Tammy's underwear."

One of the others spoke, Tristan, "I have always fancied you, Mrs. Hanson, and that tight bra makes your tits look wonderful. I can't believe I am going to get to touch them."

"Fuck them if you want," Toby said. "Lucy here will submit to anything you want to do to her. Isn't that right, Lucy? Tell the boys they have your consent."

"It's true. I will let you do whatever you want to me," Lucy said, watching all the faces light up, as if they had not really believed this would happen until now.

Tristan moved first, placing a hand on her tit, then slipping it under her bra to feel her rock hard nipple.

"Oh wow," Tristan said, "I can't believe it. These are the best tits I have ever felt."

"Probably the only tits you have felt, Tristan," one of the others said. It was Alex when she looked, but all of them were laughing.

Lucy realised she knew all these men; they all had been here with Tammy at some point. As well as Tristan and Alex, there were Paul, Stephen, Henry, and then there was the Indian lad. She liked him; he had a handsome face, and something about the darker skin turned her on. He was Sati.

Tristan was mauling her breast; it really felt like he had never handled a breast before. But Lucy was sure it was just excitement at getting his hands on a mature woman that was prepared to let him do whatever he wanted. The others were all kicking off shoes and taking tops off, except Toby who was filming her.

"Just want to remember what you looked like before we started," he said.

Henry moved in close to her and took hold of the breast that Tristan had ignored, his touch was gentler and almost sensual as he slipped under her bra and caressed her nipple. Lucy loved the touch, but was determined to hide as much of her enjoyment as possible; she did not want to seem too eager.

Tristan was replaced by Sati, Tristan then catching up with the others in removing his shirt and shoes, then going one further and dropping his sweatpants. He stood in his boxers only. Sati was stroking her breast, his touch more like Henry than Tristan, and before she knew it he was popping her breast out the bra, the left side of it sitting uselessly on her upper chest.

Sati looked at the released breast and then said, "Mrs. Hanson, you have the breasts of a film star. I am honoured." Sati moved his head to her nipple, and his tongue grazed across it. Lucy loved how that felt as he teased her nipple with his tongue, gently playing with the rest of her breast with his hand.

Tristan moved behind her and started massaging her back, his touch more subtle now than when he had her tits.

Stephan, Alex and Paul all sat down, getting comfortable and watching the show. Toby was still filming, which made her a little uncomfortable. As he was doing that, she saw him stop and pick up a picture of her with Tammy; there was lust in his eyes.

However, she relaxed into the attention her tits were getting; Henry had released the other tit and both were now hanging naturally, the bra on the top of her chest. Both Sati and Henry were sucking, licking, and teasing her nipples. Tristan was massaging and was spending a lot of time on her arse; the welts from Wednesday's caning by Toby were still visible.

"You look like you had fun," Tristan said as his finger traced along a couple of the welts.

"No, it was not fun; I was punished, and Toby there was far too rough, and I really did not deserve it," Lucy said.

"Don't worry, nobody is caning you today," Toby said from her side.

Tristan's hand was now slipping under, between her legs and rubbing along her pussy lips, the almost non-existent material of Tammy's knickers offering no protection. She was really wet already and Tristan started playing in the moist mess that was her pussy lips and the knickers. Lucy moaned, unable to cope with all the stimulation.

She was not alone. The boys were clearly not only enjoying themselves, but they were getting excited. Her hands found Sati's trousers and she slipped a hand inside. His cock was hard and throbbing; he squirmed as she touched it and then took hold of it. She did not actively wank it, but held and squeezed it. Sati did not have a large cock, but it had the feel of a strong, young cock.

Sati stood up and her hand slipped back out of his trousers; as he stood, he removed them, and Henry started to do the same thing. From behind, Tristan swooped his hands around and grabbed her tits; he fumbled them from his position pushing in close to her back. She could feel his cock. It was most definitely large, as she could feel it a considerable way up her back.

The others let Tristan play for a moment, then there was a move about and she was on her back. Henry stood over her, and lowered his young, but average cock into her mouth. Henry did not force, but she had two or three inches in her mouth before she knew it, and her hand came up to control him, as she started to excite his dick with her tongue.

She felt Tammy's knickers get pulled to the side, which was uncomfortable as they were so tight, but moments later, a cock was pressing against her lips and then slipping into her pussy. She moaned around the dick in her mouth. It felt good to have cock in her again; she guessed it must be Sati, as the cock was not as large as the one she had felt on her back. She had her conformation seconds later, as a big cock was thrust into her spare hand. She gently started to feel it, large and veiny with a good girth. She ran her hand up and down it, as Sati's cock thrust into her pussy hard, and Henry started to gently face fuck her.

"I'm going for a leak," said Toby, and she heard somebody walk out the room.

Tammy walked into the house really pissed off. Hockey had been cancelled due to the coach being ill, but nobody had told her, and by the time she had got to the bus stop she had missed the early bus. She had to wait 10 minutes for the next one, which was always really busy. She had used the time to remove the massively uncomfortable sport bra that she wore for Hockey; she had large tits, and her sports bra felt like it was made from iron girders to control her tits when running. Her tits were young and she was fit, so she could get away without a bra, just, if she was not exercising, and her Hockey top was quite tight so it held them well.

She walked into the kitchen and was surprised her mother was not there, and was further surprised when she checked the living room and she was not there either. Tammy was very much her mother's daughter; she was slim and fit, with a very pretty face, her long blonde hair came down about 4 or five inches past her shoulders. She had pretty, welcoming and friendly blue eyes, and a delicate but lovely smile, with a nose that just seemed to complete her round face. She could get a second look from any boy she wanted. She heard a noise upstairs, and concluded her mum was up there; she walked to the stairs and as she started up them heard a toilet flush. As she was most of the way up, she saw Toby's back disappearing into her Mum's bedroom. What the hell was her ex-boyfriend doing in her mum's bedroom? She got to the top of the stairs and strode purposefully towards her mum's bedroom, ready to confront Toby about whatever the hell he was doing.

She was halfway to the door when she heard Tristan's voice, then Alex and Henry. What was happening? What were half her friends and ex doing in her mum's bedroom? She moved much more slowly and quietly now, moving to the door. The vision she was presented with she never dreamed she would ever see. Her mum was on the bed, Sati was fucking her, and Henry had his dick in her mouth. Then as she looked into the room more, she saw that not only did Tristan have his dick in her mum's hand, but to top it off, Stephen, Alex, Paul and Toby were sitting watching. Her vision flicked back to Tristan's cock and lingered on it; his cock was huge. Tammy moved back and concealed herself away from the door, but with a good view of what was happening.

Tammy watched as Sati buried himself in her mum. He seemed to be loving what he was doing, and moaning from her mum suggested she was, too. She was surprised that there was so much moaning with Henry's cock in her mouth. She listened to the sex sounds, but also the talk. They were complimenting her mum on her tight pussy, and ability to suck cock, but there was also lots of comments about her tits.

Watching this was hot; she never dreamed that watching her mum or her friends having sex would make her horny, but it was. Tammy hadn't even realised that she had slipped her hand into her knickers and was rubbing her own clit. Her mum appeared to be cumming; there was spasms, and the moans were more strained. Moments later Sati seemed to stop thrusting and she heard him say, "oh yerh."

She could not be sure but it looked like he lost that load inside her mum's pussy. Sati dismounted and moved aside, and this was the first time Tammy got a full view of her mum. She did look beautiful, but Tammy's focus was drawn by the underwear that her mum was not quite wearing—they were hers!

Tristan, with his massive cock—she was still in shock about that—moved around and moved into position to fuck her. Tammy lost sight of what happened next, as she had to deal with her own crisis that she had created in her knickers.

Lucy was still enjoying the aftermath of her first orgasm; Sati had been skilled for a young 18-year-old, and his fingers had played just right on her clit as he fucked her. She did not think it would be long before Henry was cumming in her mouth, but before that happened, she felt Tristan between her legs. Tammy's panties were removed, and discarded, then his impressive cock pressed against her lips. They were so wet from Sati that it slipped in with almost no effort, but it felt so big, she immediately thought she wanted it in her arse. Lucy's thoughts ran away with her for a moment; she wanted the feeling of that monster cock stretching her arse, but that would have to be later. Tristan was pushing his cock deep into her pussy now and she was squirming under the pressure it was creating, the feeling amazing.

Henry was cumming, and he didn't give her any warning. Cum sprayed into her mouth; she swallowed his generous load, and it took a couple of swallows. All the men here were 18, with the exception of 20-year-old Toby, so she had been be ready for the signs of inexperience like Henry shooting so quickly.

As Henry climbed off her, the worst possible sight greeted her, Tammy walking into the room!

Panic went through Lucy's mind; there was no way to explain this. Tammy strode over, and then bent over and kissed Lucy on the cheek. Without saying a word she sat down on the bed next to Lucy's head, and watched Tristan.

The appearance of Tammy striding into the room had put Tristan off; he stopped thrusting and everybody else in the room looked like they had been caught fooling around by the boss. The silence was awkward to say the least.

After a moment Tristan obviously thought "fuck it" because his thrusting restarted and regained a rhythm. Lucy could not deny that big cock thrusting into her could distract you from anything, and Tammy seemed totally absorbed in watching it.

"Are you OK, honey?" Lucy asked carefully, failing to think of anything better to say.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Tammy replied.

That answer caught Lucy off guard; she had no idea had to respond to that. But thankfully Tammy continued before the silence continued much longer, still totally absorbed in watching Tristan's cock slide in and out of her mother's bald, beautiful pussy.

"At least I know now why none of my friends would date me; they were all fucking my mum," Tammy's voice had a playful edge to it, but there was no malice or anger.

From the side of the room Alex spoke. "Errrr, no. None of us would date you because we were scared of being run off by your mum, the way Toby was. This is the first time with your mum, not that we hadn't all thought about it." The confidence in Alex's voice as he spoke took Lucy by surprise; he seemed to have relaxed into this situation quickly. "And for the record, everybody in this room wants to date you. And, errrrrm, well, fuck you."

"Well maybe you all should," Tammy replied, her voice as even and relaxed as if she had just ordered coffee.

Tammy had no idea what she was doing; she had walked into the room like she owned it, kissed her mother and sat down. As she climaxed watching what was going on, she simply wanted to be involved. But now she was in the middle of it, and she had just invited these seven men to fuck her. What the hell was she doing? She had only had sex with Toby, nobody else. And that had always been Vanilla. She had loved fucking Toby and wanted to do more, but they just never seemed to get around to it before the whole discussion about Toby getting the job at the school and how inappropriate it all was. That had been almost a year ago and she had not done anything with anybody since then. But she wanted cock; she knew it, and this had seemed like a great opportunity. But now that she was here, she was a little out of her depth. Despite her unease about what she had just done, she could feel how wet her pussy was, and decided to close her eyes and jump into the abyss.

Tammy moved her hand and stoked around the bottom of her mum's tit; it felt almost as firm as hers, and she hoped that hers grew that little bit more that they needed to be the same size. Her hand moved up over the breast and she brushed across the nipple, which felt exactly like her own. She played with that nipple as if it was her own, and the slight fidget from her mum said it had the same effect. All the time she was watching that amazing cock attached to Tristan.

Tammy's engagement with what was going on seemed to reassure the others, and Stephen was the first to react. He came around and started fondling the other breast. Tammy explored her mum's left boob in more detail than she had anything in her life. Stephen quickly moved his mouth to the right boob, and Tammy watched his tongue flick across the nipple, while his hand moved down and started rubbing her mum's clit. Lucy moaned, and as Tammy moved her head down to mimic what Stephen had done, hands gently stroked her back and slipped under her hockey top.

Lucy could not believe that her daughter was sucking her tit, as she watched Alex slip his hands under Tammy's Hockey top. She watched as his hands worked across Tammy's body and then around the front, his arms lifting the top, exposing her beautifully-tanned flat, fit belly. Lucy wished hers still looked that perfect, not that it was in bad shape at all.

Tammy briefly sat up and raised her arms, allowing Alex to remove her top completely, her young slightly puffy, but incredible tits exposed for the whole room to see. The view was temporary as Tammy moved back to suck her mum's tit, and Lucy watched Alex fondle Tammy's tits, gently caressing them and slowly teasing those nipples to little hard bullets. Tammy moaned quietly under her breath; Lucy only just heard it, as Tammy's hand moved slowly across Lucy's stomach, and intertwined with Stephens, rubbing her mum's clit. They must be able to feel Tristan's thrusting; the excitement of this driving Lucy to orgasm again, that familiar warm feeling sweeping across her body.

As Lucy laid enjoying what was happening to her, she watched as Alex's hands moved down and unbuttoned Tammy's skirt, and pulled it away. Tammy was left with just sexy black panties on and Alex's hands came back after discarding the skirt, slipping into the front of those panties. Alex was searching for Tammy's clit; there was a very audible moan from Tammy when he clearly found it. Lucy continued to watch as he started a quite delicate and thoughtful play. Tammy's moans were pronounced and caused hot breath to wash across Lucy's tit. Tristan had started to thrust very hard, and Lucy guessed he was about to cum. He continued to pump as she felt the spasms of his cock ejecting its cum into her, the movement causing some of it to come out and slowly run down her lips. Tammy had stopped sucking, and was making a lot more noise now; she was close to cumming too, Lucy could tell. Alex had done a good job.

Tammy climaxed to the words "Oh, Jesus," and a loud grunting moan. Lucy felt pride in watching her daughter cum, and it made her hornier than she was already.