Ex's Revenge

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend gets her revenge.
1.6k words
4.11
13.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

We were first-lovers in High school,

and I'd dumper her for another...she was heartbroken.

It'd been 5 years, I sent her a Friend request.

Then I messaged, "Would you like to meet up?"

Dinner was lovely.

My old flames restoked; she invited me over.

In less than an hour, we were naked, (she still in her panties), in her bed, and she joked, "Can I have my revenge? For you dumping me?"

"Of course," I replied, "I owe you recompence."

She brought out scarves, and soon I was (willingly) bound spread-eagle to her bed.

It seemed we'd both developed sexual tastes for kink during the last 5 years.

She teased, keeping me on edge, stimulating my largest sex-organ...my mind.

Feeding me my precum, "It seems you are a willing sub. Have you played the subbie before?"

"In my fantasies, Mistress."

Smiling, "Have you fantasized serving ME?"

"Yes, Mistress, many times."

She is wearing (thong) panties; straddling my face I kiss the gusset, "Please Mistress, let me worship your beautiful pussy!"

"All in good time, my slave. You dumped me before...will you dump me again?"

"No Mistress! I will be your slave for life!" And I meant it.

I had dreamed of a Dom/Sub relationship, I wanted this badly.

She read my mind, "How badly do you want to serve me? Tell me what you will do for me."

"I'll do anything! I'll kneel before you. I will give you constant orgasms. I will lick my cum from you...always."

She smiled, "You have such a cute body. Will you wear panties?"

"OH, YES MISTRESS!"

"I have long fantasized feminization! Please feminize me. Please train me."

She grinded her pantied pussy over my cock, taking me sooo close orgasm, "Will you suck cock for me?" She was looking me in the eye.

My mouth agape, I nodded.

"And you'll take it in your sissy-pussy?"

Mouth still agape, I nodded, hoping it was just S&M pillow talk.

"Good," she smiled, and in walked her boyfriend, tall, dark, and handsome.

Laying down beside me, "You will serve me...and Jerome," her hand applying lotion to my cock. "If I fuck you tonight, and you're going to lick me clean, but you will have tasted plenty of cum already," as Jerome stripped and straddled my face.

His hardening cock was at my lips, while Mistress lotioned my cock, then she eased her hand down to my rear, teasing my hole, "Would you like a plug? To stretch you a bit? Before Jerome fucks you?"

Not waiting for an answer, she got a plug from the nightstand, and while Jerome's cock entered my mouth, Mistress began working the plug in my ass. He worked his cock deeper in my mouth, while she worked the plug deeper in my ass, until the widest part was past my sphincter, and the plug was locked in place, inducing a moan, upon which, Jerome said, "Nice. Moan little girl."

Mistress stood above, phone in hand...I was being filmed. I wanted to fight, I tried to turn my head, and stop it all, but Jerome was strong, and held my head. Then I felt Mistress stroking my cock again, and I surrendered. I looked up, and now Jerome was holding the camera.

They had me.

My fantasies, (or some version of them), would be coming true.

I heard Jerome say, "Get ready, baby!"

His cock exploded, and my mouth was filling with cum!

He backed out, allowing me to swallow, and then plunged deep, almost causing me to choke, and I heard Mistress squealing with delight. He stroked, and my tongue worked the underside of his cock, milking him, until he was done.

Jerome backed away, and laid next to me, and Mistress, now naked, took his place.

Her shaved pussy approached, and I licked her slit, deep and hard. She worked forward and back. It went on for a while. Then she moved such that her clit was upon my mouth and instructed, "For my clit, Worship! Be gentle, be respectful!"

I eased my tongue, up and down, around, gently, following her ques, desperate to give her an orgasm. (In the High School days, I never gave her a single orgasm).

I felt Jerome's hand on my cock, lightly teasing, he whispered in my ear, "Good girl. Serve your Mistress," and she started to COME!

She adjusted herself, where her hole was over my mouth, her hand stroking her clit, and she twitched, and chirped, and grinded on my mouth, which she filled with her acrid juices!

Then it was over, she laid on the other side of me, and Jerome stopped his casual teasing my cock. We all laid there in silence for a moment, and then Mistress eased up, straddling my waist, and eased my cock inside her perfect pussy, "I am a woman of my word. You're going to get fucked...perhaps in more than one way," smiling at Jerome, she began easing back and forth on my cock.

Jerome untied one leg, then put lotion on his cock, stroking himself, as he laid down next to me.

I felt Jerome ease out the plug in my ass, and realized, he was about to fuck my virgin boi-pussy. His semi-hard cock eased in, and I couldn't help myself, it felt wonderful!

I'd had many toys in my ass, but this was different, way better than I'd imagined. I groaned, and Mistress smiled, "You like?" And I nodded.

Again, I heard Jerome, "Good girl," and I knew what he meant...I was his bitch.

It was ecstasy! Mistress rocking on my cock while I was being ass-fucked!

"Mistress, I'm going to cum!"

She rocked harder on my cock, and I exploded into her, and it was like nothing I'd ever imagined....Jerome fucking me...I felt my prostrate clamping on his cock, and he groaned, "Nice!"

Jerome continued to fuck my sissy pussy, while Mistress climbed upon my mouth, and I licked her clean. My own cum filled my mouth and I swallowed, panting as Jerome increased his pounding.

Then He came! I felt the additional slickness of his cum inside me.

He slowed to a stop, and I felt his cock abruptly exit my "pussy".

Mistress laid next to me, while Jerome went to the bathroom.

Then Mistress went to the bathroom, and returned with a towel, which she slid under me, "Don't want to mess the sheets," smiling, and they both left the room, and I dozed off, both hands and one ankle still tied.

I awakened to them untying me.

They took me to their computer, and on a porn site, there I was, sucking Jerome, his black cock sawing in and out of my mouth. It was obviously me, but unless someone knew to be looking for me, you probably couldn't tell. They had me, they could blackmail me.

Mistress smiled, "Your recompence begins."

Despite the prospect of blackmail, I was getting excited.

(I'd secretly wished to be blackmailed, to lose any power of choice).

Mistress continued, "Jerome wanted a little twink slave."

She continued, "I have a friend, who knew your old house-mate. He saw your browser history, and told my friend. So, when I got your friend request, I already knew you were a sub-sissy."

We headed toward the bathroom, and both entered the shower, "What little body hair you have, from now on, keep it shaved," as she lathered me up.

My hardon revealed the truth- I wanted to be their femmy slave. My fears only added to my excitement.

It seemed only minutes, and I sat before Mistress, wearing sexy pink panties, which felt wonderfully silky against my hard cock, as she applied makeup...a pink-ish lip gloss topping it off, and I looked more femmy than I ever thought possible!

Next came girly short-shorts, and a silky short sleeved top, and Mistress's flats fit my feet perfectly...and we were off for a bite to eat.

We made an interesting threesome.

Without Jerome, Mistress and I would certainly be harassed.

With Jerome, we were protected.

I was Jerome's new toy. He fucked me constantly, showed me off to friends...I sucked off anyone, any time.

My nails were painted...all the time. I move in with Jerome and Mistress.

We all slept in one king bed.

Mistress fucked me often...only after I'd licked her to orgasm.

She'd trained me, in exactly how she wanted to be licked...then she wanted a nice fucking, after her (oral) orgasm. Mistress preferred straddling me; it gave her total control of pace and depth, plus, she enjoyed looking down upon her slave. It seemed she preferred my (smaller) cock when straddle-fucking...Jerome's cock was simply too big!

As it turned out, Jerome preferred fucking me...at the same time!

I was their rag-doll, a pillow under my ass, Jerome's cock inside me, my legs spread, draped over his body, while Mistress straddled my body.

I NEVER came before Mistress; I'd tell her and she'd straddle my mouth for a bit, then remount my cock.

After our (mutual) orgasm, Mistress straddled my mouth, and I licked her clean, and she'd fall off to the side, and drift into a (satiated) sleep, while Jerome was still pounding my sissy pussy.

He'd have me turn to my side, my back to him, and he sawed in and out of my sissy pussy, while he teased my nipples, "Those hormones are working," (and it was true!), hormones had made my nipples sooo sensitive. I could barely stand his tweaking, as I was fucked, my soft little cock dangling, as I was pounded.

Often, he reaches down, and his large hand diddles my soft little cock, "Please Master! I just came! It's still sensitive!"

He growls, "You have a sensitive little clitty...don't you?"

"Yes Master! Oh, my clitty! Oh, my clitty!"

I whimper as he teases. His hand moves back to my nipples, which are just as sensitive! "Oh! Oh! Oh! Please Master!" I squirm as he fucks his sissy rag doll, until he cums, deep inside me, groaning, "Good girl!"

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers