Worst. Roommate. Ever.

Story Info
Camgirl Candace gets caught in the act.
19.3k words
4.45
41.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a F/F tale of submission, control, and subjugation. Both main characters are eighteen years of age. Oral sex, anal sex, pain, humiliation and more are all on the table. Even if those subjects aren't your particular cup of tea I suggest you still stick with this one. You might be surprised.

*****

Candace fidgeted with the detachable camera lens affixed to the top of her laptop monitor. The studious girl chewed her lip in consternation as she scrutinized the mirrored video recording displayed on the computer screen. A girl in her late teenage years with pale, milky-white skin and long lashes surrounding her tapered, almond-shaped eyes stared back at Candace through the camera feed. The long blonde hair stretching past Candace's bare shoulders and spilling down her back in wavy curls had been dyed from its natural dirty-yellow color to a glossy platinum sheen that would pop with glistening effect whenever she was on camera.

Candace wore an expensive set of lacy pink lingerie that turned out to be more than worth the price of retail considering her rate of return every time she donned the skimpy outfit. Soft, silky straps bound her breasts rather than covering them and emphasized nearly every rounded detail of her healthy young chest. While Candace's nipples remained tastefully concealed beneath those thin straps, the material could easily be pulled aside to expose the brown, pebbly areolae encircling her hard, pointed buds. She could even reveal the entire bulging mounds of her teenaged tits if she so desired.

Candace was a small, skinny girl who couldn't hope to match the massive endowments of some of her camgirl peers but her medium-sized breasts were naturally perky with a very pleasing bounce and lift to them. She wore a skimpy pair of frilly pink lace panties that showed off the bare skin of her immaculately shaved legs and thighs. While the front of her underwear effectively covered her crotch a thin string sliding up through her buttcrack left Candace's supple bottom cheeks brazenly exposed.

In her "civilian" life Candace's lovely assets rarely turned heads, mostly because she never allowed anyone to actually see them. Candace wore large, round glasses and modest, unflattering clothing that obscured her true figure. Candace grew up in an extremely conservative and religious household. During Candace's pubescent period, her high-strung, overbearing mother noticed with displeasure exactly what kind of body her daughter was developing. She took great pains to keep her baby girl pure by dressing her like the dorkiest choir girl in existence and forcing Candace to wear glasses that took up half the real estate on her face rather than purchase any contact lenses that might showcase the gorgeous hazel-green shade of her pupils.

Subsequently, no high school boys ever really hit on Candace but that was just fine by her. Boys were distracting and she couldn't afford any distractions. Candace attended one of the most prestigious public universities in the country and couldn't possibly afford the expensive tuition rates without qualifying for scholarships. Those benefits only covered the cost of classes though, she still had books to purchase along with paying for her own room and board. Retaining her scholarships meant maintaining a high GPA in an unforgiving field of study which left precious little time for keeping a steady job. Fortunately, Candace found ulterior methods for making ends meet.

Finally satisfied with her appearance and assured that the door to her dorm room was firmly shut and locked, Candace logged onto the website that hosted the "room" where she held her erotic camera sessions. When her online handle "xxxCandySweetBootiexxx" popped on the screen in bright pink letters, Candace flipped her striking blonde hair backwards as she flashed the biggest, brightest smile she could muster.

"Hey guys, Candy's back! Who's ready to have some fun tonight?"

Replies of agreement and ribald encouragement instantly cluttered the comment field. With so many big-titted, skanky girls camming on this website, Candace was continually amazed by how rapidly she developed a devoted fanbase. Perhaps this online community was finally looking for something real, a nice plain-spoken Midwestern gal who lacked any plastic embellishment and liked listening to classic and alternative rock rather than shitty rap songs with beats and rhythms made only for twerking booty. The truth was, underneath her thick glasses and loose-fitting clothing Candace was an absolute knockout and the fact that hundreds of people were drooling and beating off to her image made Candace feel both desirable and empowered.

After numerous user requests, Candace started updating her profile to include the dates and times for her upcoming performances. There were thirty users ready and waiting to join her room as soon as Candace logged on and that number was already climbing. Time for work.

Candace idly chatted with her guests for some time then as a teasing promise for what was to come she held up to the camera every single toy she planned on using this evening. Lying on a towel beside the nest of blankets Candace knelt upon was a varied assortment of vibrators, dildos, buttplugs, anal beads, paddles, and more. Candace could earn hundreds over the course of only a few hours work and those tips only went up the more she toyed with herself. She expected to demonstrate the use of every one of these implements of torture and pleasure before logging off for the night.

Even if she found a regular part-time job, Candace could never make enough to afford college. Her parents weren't exactly well-off and their generosity was scant and half-hearted at best. They would prefer that Candace become the dutiful housewife to a rich husband rather than pursue her desired medical career as a nurse or doctor. Mom and Dad gave her pocket change but couldn't provide much more help beyond that.

Those old prudes never suspected that beneath her modest, chastely exterior, Candace held secrets that would have shamed them. Candace's friends and family never would have believed that their precious baby girl and their dorky classmate had a chronic addiction to masturbation or believed that she regularly perused erotic fiction online since her parents were too naive to block access to those websites from their home wifi network. Candace read every variety and genre of porn voraciously but stories featuring exhibitionism, humiliation, anal sex, and weirdly enough lesbian sex tended to affect her the most deeply. This last one was especially perplexing considering Candace held zero attraction to any of the girls she knew. But touching herself under her sheets while reading naughty stories late into the night fulfilled a desperate yearning in Candace that soon progressed into a compulsion.

Before leaving for college, Candace used this newfound sexual knowledge to pursue alternative forms of employment. When she originally went down the seedier path of financial compensation, Candace briefly considered a stripping career. She took dance lessons as a kid and knew she looked fantastic naked. That should be enough to make a little cash. Candace had a distant older cousin who had been shunned by the rest of her family when they discovered she regularly took her clothes off and danced for money. Candace still kept in touch despite her cousin's decadent lifestyle and when Candace revealed her intentions, she recommended Candace consider performing online instead. It made sense. The rewards were potentially greater and Candace would never have to deal with handsy customers or even serve those clients face-to-face.

Her curiosity piqued, Candace began browsing camgirl websites and soon became addicted to watching other girls take their clothes off and play with themselves. She had to be extremely cautious in her viewing habits while still living at home with her parents but nearly every night Candace ended up jilling off while she observed sexy girls online and learned their tricks.

Candace practiced flirting with the talent and also with other commenters lurking in the chatrooms of her favorite models. Attention to her increased dramatically once she demonstrated she was provably female. Sending a few compromising Snapchat photos of herself wearing only her underwear to some of the friendlier commentariat took care of that. Already Candace's clientele was being built.

Rather than saving up for a new car or for her mounting college expenses, Candace used the meager income from her minimum-wage job bagging groceries to invest in a new laptop computer, a high-definition camera and some decent sound equipment. Down in her parent's basement whenever they weren't at home, Candace practiced stripping for the camera without an audience. Her friends would have been shocked to see the nerdy, withdrawn girl they thought they knew taking off all her clothes and using her reflection to practice her dirty talk.

Once she grew comfortable enough in her own skin, Candace created a profile on her favorite camgirl website. She linked this profile to the private bank account she had opened after her eighteenth birthday and since then managed to keep hidden from her parents. Finally she was prepared to do the unthinkable.

Candace was so nervous the first time she performed for a real audience she almost peed herself but the response to her show had been overwhelmingly enthusiastic and encouraging. Candace finally earned compensation commensurate to her efforts which far surpassed what she could make with her lame hourly wage from working at the local supermarket. As Candace's popularity exploded her erotic displays grew increasingly more daring. It wasn't long before she could afford expensive and risque underwear to wear for her shows as well as kinky sex toys she could use on herself. All for the enjoyment of her loyal audience.

Candace's greatest initial fear was that she might be recognized online. For her first performances Candace either wore exotic masks or dressed herself in elaborate, colorful wigs. Eventually though she overcame the terror of having her secret double-life revealed. Candace figured once she'd changed her hairstyle, ditched the glasses, shed her restrictive outerwear and altered her introverted personality entirely her online persona would become nearly unrecognizable. She retained her regular questionable fashion sense and shy, aloof nature in real life (perhaps to the detriment of her social status) to further cement the illusion that she was two entirely different people. Candace found the experience oddly liberating and soon discovered that when she became Candy she turned into a natural exhibitionist.

Most people don't realize how much work goes into becoming an erotic model and then maintaining that demanding lifestyle, especially when you had to keep your professional identity clandestine. Candace primped and plucked every single day to eradicate every last follicle of hair from her body, especially those really annoying ones on her upper lip that should have been blonde and transported but somehow weren't. She underwent strict regimens of skin care and facial treatments on top of having her hair elegantly trimmed and styled and her nails professionally manicured and polished. The constantly changing outfits and toys she employed weren't cheap either and it was a while before Candace's revenue was totally in the black.

An hour before every show Candace snuck across the floor of her dormitory to one of the few private showers where she would wash herself inside and out. Candace's growing penchant for including anal play in her performances necessitated the use of an enema kit to avoid any accidents. The procedure felt weird during the first go-rounds but over time the routine purging of wastes from her system became a strangely pleasurable ritual and the cleansing act often got her in the perfect mood and state of mind for performing. Candace even took a couple Gas-X pills before every new session as a preventative measure against any gas or bloating. Some weirdos might enjoy gross fetishes like that but it wouldn't do for Candace to rip ass the first time she spread her anus open for the camera.

Candace knew if her loved ones learned the truth about her she would be derided as a slut or called even worse but the frightening chance of discovery only made Candace's double-life as Candy more exhilarating. The truth was that Candace got off on shaking her ass in front of a camera and spreading her cheeks apart to expose her tight, pink asshole to hundreds of complete strangers. Maybe her life was simply that sad and uninteresting but Candace never experienced any greater thrill than hearing the *ching* of tips racking up while she stuck increasingly larger objects up an asshole that had become quite flexible from constant use. Candace got so excited from performing that most of her on-camera orgasms were unsimulated.

As Candace knelt on a blanket in front of the camera she squeezed and caressed her breasts enticingly while greeting her regular customers by name. Candace exaggerated her girlish squealing noises a little bit as she pinched her nipples hard and teased the budding nips until they swelled and stuck out. She chatted with some newcomers she hadn't seen before too, taking great pains to be inclusive. Candace knew her bubbly, friendly personality was a large part of her appeal. That and how nice her fully bared breasts appeared when she slid the straps of her top to the side just like she was doing right now. Candace gave a gleaming smile and thanked her benefactor when she heard the chime indicating she had received her first tip of the evening.

The lens of the webcam had been strategically positioned to perceive as little of Candace's dorm room as possible. She overdecorated the section that was visible and made sure to remove any background items that might act as clues to her location or identity. Candace also tried her best to keep her roommate's bed and her half of the room out of frame. Ah yes, her roommate.

The most difficult transition when moving from her parent's house to college wasn't adjusting to university life or learning how to live on her own. Transferring Candace's increasingly lucrative production to the more confining space of a dorm room was far more problematic. Candace also had to share a bedroom for the very first time. The perks and pitfalls of growing up as an only child, Candace supposed.

The roommate randomly assigned to Candace by the university's Housing office was a sophomore named Marla, a somewhat rude and ill-tempered young woman with a boyish cut of short, shaggy brown hair and a larger body frame. Marla played in the schools' rugby club and every inch of her from both the horizontal and vertical directions showed it. Girl's rugby wasn't one of the sports officially sanctioned by the athletic department but their squadron did play against similar clubs of other universities in the same region and Marla was one of their star players.

Candace had no choice but to plan her sessions around Marla's personal schedule which took a significant bite out of her income. The thought of switching roommates crossed Candace's mind early on in the semester but Marla's general shyness kept her from ever being purposefully intrusive. Candace worried that if she tried seeking a new roommate she'd only be assigned someone worse so in the end she decided to stick with Marla and deal with the awkward situation for the rest of the school year.

Candace put all thoughts of Marla out of her mind as she gratefully accepted a large tip from one of her regulars. With the first tip threshold met, Candace proceeded to pull her skimpy clothing off piece by piece while she danced sexily around the room, swinging her hips and shaking her ass to the tune of Led Zeppelin's "Hey Hey, What Can I Do".

After ridding herself of all clothing except for her pink stiletto heels, Candace grabbed one of the larger dildos she owned and lubed up its head and shaft with a slick water-based solution. Whilst stroking the dildo suggestively, Candace also positioned herself with her plush backside facing the camera then she backed herself into the lens until her round cheeks and the valley of hidden treasure between them became visible from up close.

Hey, a girl's gotta know how to multitask, Candace thought as she looked back at her sweet ass then blew a kiss at the camera.

Candace slid the length of the slickened toy up and down her crack most teasingly until with a loud squeak she pushed the curved tip of the dildo into the damp channel of her pussy. She wanted nothing more than to bury its entire length inside her begging sex but she refrained from further penetration at first. Candace waited and then grinned when she overheard the ringing chime of multiple tips accumulating. In response, she groaned and pushed the toy deep inside her body. The natural and unnatural lubricants surrounding the dildo made loud, sexy squelching noises as the shaft squished in and out of her. Candace was so aroused and ready she didn't even have to fake her moans.

Candace became so distracted by her mounting wealth and by the pleasurable sensations generated by the dildo sliding in and out of her body that she never heard the click of a door unlocking nor bothered to look up when the door to her dorm room swung open.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" a gruff female voice raged.

Candace's eyes grew wide with shock and she dropped the dildo to the floor with a sickening splat. She killed the music before scrambling to disconnect the camera. Before Candace could log off her session, the same voice shouted out, "Freeze! Don't move a muscle, bitch." Candace flushed red with embarrassment and an overwhelming sense of shame compelled her to obey the order.

Not knowing what else to do, Candace stopped and stared straight into the camera. The onscreen feed reflected Candace's terror-stricken expression back at her. Found out! And by the absolute worst person imaginable! Despite clear orders not to, Candace came to her senses and reached desperately for her laptop. But before she could shut the screen Candace felt a hand tighten its grip in her hair and pull her backwards until she landed on her soft rump.

"Oh no you don't!" Marla said with admonishment as she dragged Candace away kicking and screaming.

Candace stared fearfully up at Marla, still frozen in distress over the shock of being caught bare-assed and dildoing herself and also very concerned about what Marla might do to her now. In contrast to Candace's nudity, Marla wore a pair of tight workout pants that fit snugly over her thick, muscled thighs and her huge fat ass. For her top she was wearing a loose-fitting T-shirt still damp with sweat from her earlier rugby practice. The tall, wide girl loomed menacingly above Candace while her roommate cowered beneath her.

"Please, let me turn it off!" Candace begged.

Marla ignored Candace's pathetic plea and said, "So this is what you're doing whenever I'm at practice or one of my games. When you told me you needed privacy for an evening I already figured you just wanted to watch smut in peace while you spanked your clit for a few hours. I had no idea you were doing it for an audience though!"

Marla turned and waved to the webcam while shouting enthusiastically, "Hey guys! Do you like watching this stupid skinny bitch get naked and stick big dildos inside her slutty little cunt?"

In response, Candace heard the ding of one of her viewers leaving her a tip. At least one person out there in cyberspace enjoyed watching her tormented embarrassment.

Marla leaned closer to the screen while maintaining such a tight, unrelenting hold on Candace's hair that she threatened to tear Candace's locks out at the roots if her victim tried twisting away from Marla's grip.