All Comments on 'Extended Family Pt. 01'

by Silasmarner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

his gf is his sister

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 1 year ago

I don't know if I completely like how Brook and Ainsley's relationship is shaping up, feels a little too bossy too much of a sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Red hot and spicy! Keep going. Drama is just starting and has potential to be immense and super intense.

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Loved it. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. He needs to look up and nail little sister. If he hasn't already. (Ainsley)

Dewey Cheatham

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the nice comments. I appreciate everyone enjoyed the twist at the end of "Characters" but I will say that Ainsley is not Jonah's half sister. That doesn't mean I won't find a surprise so stay tuned.

I also appreciate that readers mentioned Brooke's interaction with Ainsley. I was a bit taken back at how much she went into that role after telling Jonah to be careful around her. Brooke told us in "Characters" that she doesn't always make the best decisions so this may have been one where she overdid it; I don't know yet. I'm not halfway through part two but it feels like everyone has been going overboard in the house.

Very risky behavior all the way around so we'll see.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous