Extended Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want you too." He moved back and lowered the front of his trunks, releasing his hard dick. Ainsley got on her knees in front of him and grabbed it, kissing the tip, then licking it as she looked up at him.

"Do you want to lock the door?" she asked.

"There's no need. Aunt Brooke can guess what we're doing so she won't interrupt and she'll make sure Lindsay doesn't try."

She licked down the side and squeezed his cock making him take a sharp breath.

"Aunt Brooke will guess that I'm giving you a blowjob?"

"Something like that, yea. You two are close so you could tell her if you wanted." He would start laying the groundwork now.

"You'd be okay with that? Me telling Aunt Brooke about our private things?"

"Am I your private thing, Ainsley?"

"No, your dick in my mouth is a private thing." She moved her lips over his head and pushed her mouth down his shaft. She rarely talked like that, but she had been getting more comfortable the last few times they were alone. No sex yet but it was more circumstances than cause. Neither one of them were wanting the first time to be a quickie in some corner of the house.

"Take off your shirt, Ainsley." She obliged and striped the black cutoff with Elvira on the front. She wore a metallic blue string bikini top under it that she pulled to side, exposing her small chest and pierced nipples. She was little ("smol" he remembered) so she rarely wore a bra unless she needed to hide her piercings and none of her bikinis he'd seen so far made any effort to hide anything.

She focused on his cock again as he looked down at her lips taking him in. Her warm mouth made his knees weak as she sucked him and used her hand at that same time. He held her head, which he hadn't done yet. She didn't move his hand away as he played with her ponytails and she lightly squeezed his balls.

"Fuck, Ainsley. That's amazing." She squeezed them a little more in response and he moved his hand to the back of her head. He was so horny right now, despite fucking his mom this morning. She was downstairs and knew full well they were messing around in his room and that turned him on more as he pulled his focus back to Ainsley and pushed her head softly into him. He heard a small whimper as she took him all the way in and he felt her tongue ring rub the bottom of his shaft. She pulled back and closed her lips over the tip, sucking it dry before she stuck her tongue out and licked it. She had a wild look in her eye when she looked up at him from her knees with his throbbing cock in her hand. The sweet girl was still there but hidden behind the heat that radiated from her. She grabbed his hand and scooted closer, putting it on the back of her head, opening her mouth for him.

He gripped her hair but not too hard and pushed her mouth on his cock. She responded by holding her small hands on his hips while he pushed his length inside, feeling the back of her mouth. She started to gag but he stopped for a second only to feel her hands tighten on his hips as she pushed him back into the deep parts of her mouth. He moved his hips to match his hand and heard her whimper again and then a muffled moan as he felt his head swell with the wet sounds of him fucking her mouth.

"Ainsley, this is so fucking hot. Fuck, I'm going to cum. You're amazing. Don't stop." They found a rhythm just before the sensation in his stomach grew and he clenched the muscles in his thighs. He let his grip on her head go.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She grabbed his cock and jerked him off but kept it in her mouth as he exploded warm cum inside her. She jumped when the first shot went in and felt her jaw muscles move as she swallowed but he kept cumming and some ran down her mouth before he fell back on his bed, exhausted and beathing heavy.

Ansley stood up and swallowed before she wiped more cum off her mouth with her hand and grabbed a shirt from his hamper wiping it off. She kept her bikini top open so her little pierced tits were still visible when she laid next to him on the bed.

"Told you my piercings all matched." She smiled.

"My girl." He kissed her forehead as she snuggled into him.

"I'm your girl?"

"Of course you are. You want to be my girl, don't you?"

"Yea, really bad." She kissed his hand and held it, massaging it.

"I've never let a boy cum in my mouth before."

Jonah sat up on his elbows. She rolled over on her back, her tits still out.

"Wait, we don't have to do that. I told you I was about to -"

"I wanted to do it. It's just personal to me, doing that. It's, I don't know, accepting everything from someone. It sounds weird so let's not ruin it by talking about it too much right now. I feel really close to you right now and I liked you doing that to me."

Jonah rolled over and kissed her before moving down her chin to her neck and bringing his hands to her hard nipples before she pulled him up.

"We can tonight. I want you really bad but I don't want to be disrespectful to Aunt Brooke or have a quickie. You can have me all night. That's what I want, Jonah. Let's wait. I'm your girl, right?"

"Right."

"Good. Let's put him away." She pulled his trunks over his cock. "And these." She moved her bikini back into place and stood up to grab her shirt. "Let's have drinks and fun time all day. C'mon."

They ran back downstairs to find Brooke and Lindsay into their third mimosa.

"There are the kiddos. The beach is waiting after shots! It's 11:30. Oh Ainsley, any diet restrictions?"

"No restrictions. Tacos are life."

"How about burgers?"

"Burgers are perfect. Big fat ones are the best."

"I've got you, girl. C'mon Brooke. Shots and then drinks on the beach!"

"What are we drinking?" Jonah asked. It doesn't have a smell.

"Just drink it and be quiet. Here we go, cheers!"

It went down smooth. Very cold. He grimaced as the drink hit his stomach and Ainsley was holding her chest but seemed okay. Brook and Lindsay were ready for another one.

"So smooth. That is the best vodka in the world, especially chilled."

"Wait, you just gave everyone a shot of vodka? It isn't even noon, yet. Geez, Lindsay. A warning next time," Jonah said, as he felt the drink slosh around his belly.

Ainsley was laughing and scooted close to Aunt Brooke who wrapped her arm around her waist and whispered something in her ear. Ainsley giggled and ran over to Lindsay to help her with some drinks.

Jonah carried the cooler outside and sat it in the sand closer to the ocean before he drilled a hole for the umbrella. The girls came out with some more chairs and a drink in their hand. He grabbed a beer from the cooler and helped get everything set while Lindsay messed with the speakers. Then the bikinis came out.

Brooke wore a deep red sports top bikini that did nothing to hide her big nipples and Lindsay's big tits were on display in her white halter top bikini with an underwire and her round ass peaked out of her bottoms while Ainsley's metallic blue bikini was hardly there with a thong back showing her small ass that still bounced a little when she ran. They were all gorgeous and he knew he'd be hard all afternoon if he didn't keep his eyes elsewhere.

After an hour and another round of drinks, other beach goers started setting up on the semi private beach and the girls were feeling their drinks.

"So, I have an announcement!" Ainsley threw her arms in the air but stayed in her beach chair. "I'm resigning my position as Pizzarina's mall cashier and food server."

"Oh no, how will you care for your family?" Brooke asked.

"Your father would be ashamed of you. That company was his life," Lindsay added, laughing.

"So, no more free pizza for me?" Jonah grabbed another beer.

"In celebration, Aunt Brooke is taking me to get my hair dyed tomorrow!"

"Wait, you've known about this Aunt Brooke? Am I not involved here?" Jonah asked.

"I called her the other day and she said I should surprise you. Now we can spend more time together and I won't smell like bread sticks," Ainsley said.

"I like bread sticks."

"Same!" Lindsay chimed in.

"Well, no more bread stick girl. I'm Jonah's girl." She hoped from her chair and ran to him, sitting in his lap.

"Then I'll make bread sticks for everyone, including Jonah's girl. Speaking of which, I need to get started on the burgers in 30 minutes so that means shots! I have fun ones in the cooler." Lindsay got up and both he and Aunt Brooke cut a glimpse at her ass falling out of her bikini bottom.

Being tipsy before 5 in the evening was new for Jonah but not unwelcome. Lindsay ran into the ocean, tits bouncing, with Aunt Brooke following, leaving him and Ainsley alone under the umbrella.

"Your parents were okay with you staying here tonight?"

"Sort of, dad wasn't too happy but mom talked to him. She said she wanted to meet you and that hurt her feelings, but, like I said, they are nosy, not strict."

"We can have dinner one night with them. That sound okay?"

"Yea, are we there then? Meeting the parents?"

"I guess so, you okay being there?"

She sat back against him and he smelled the suntan lotion on her skin and the shampoo in her hair.

"Jonah, I was there after our first date. I feel silly saying that too."

"Don't. Don't feel silly." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

"It's just that I'm a lot to take, I think. I'm super touchy and that comes off as clingy and I'm not, I promise but I really like being held and being in contact with people I'm close to emotionally. It comes off wrong. Guys get worried and girls think it's too much. I have a select few friends that aren't bothered that I'm like this so I always worry about it when I meet someone new.

"I like holding you. So does Aunt Brooke so don't think too much on it." She raised up and turned to him, putting her hand on his chest.

"Does that creep you out? That I like being close to your aunt?"

"I told you she liked you and wants to be closer to you."

"I know. I mean, you're serious? Like, she can be my confidant and I can tell her things like what we did upstairs or on the couch or in your jeep the other night? Wow, you're spoiled, Jonah. That's a lot of BJ's."

"And a lot of taking care of you too." He kissed her when she cut him a side eye and grinned, a signature look for her.

"Look, I think Aunt Brooke wants to be close to you, really close and I'm fine with it. Neither one of y'all would do anything to hurt me, right?"

She squinted in the sun but had a quizzical look before she leaned in for a quick kiss and then ran her fingers down his face.

"Want to do a shot with your girl?"

"We're going to be tanked here soon."

She smiled at him as she grabbed the container with the premade shooters.

"I want to get tanked with you." She leaned in as she handed him a shot and whispered. "Get tanked and have sex until we pass out."

He smiled at her, "Aunt Brooke may hear us."

"Is that a problem?" She looked around the beach before she pulled her bikini top over slightly exposing her nipple.

"Not a problem." He smiled.

Lindsay came walking up to grab a towel and Ainsley ran out to the ocean to play in the water with Aunt Brooke. Lindsay and Jonah both watched her run to the water and caught each other staring.

"She's a cutie, Jonah. So are you. I'm happy for you. Y'all are cuties together." She had a big smile and her tits were bouncing as she dried off. He'd not done much in the way of beach outings with her but she was pretty amazing. Covered in freckles with dark red hair and the lightest blue eyes. She filled out her bikini and he could make out her nipples through the wet bikini top and he was sure she caught him staring.

"I'm going to get the food together and start the grill." She smiled and reached down, running her fingers on his shoulder as she walked up the beach to the house, her round ass swaying under her bikini. Despite being Brooke's friend and, sometimes, plaything, she really was the housekeeper and a master cook. She stayed at the house some but he didn't know a lot about her. He did feel bad sitting there not helping though. After finishing his beer he flagged down Brooke and Ainsley and pointed to the house, getting a thumbs up as they didn't seem interested in getting out of the water.

He grabbed his shirt and tossed it over his shoulder before walking up the sand to the patio. He smelled the charcoal grill before he got to the deck but didn't see Lindsay anywhere. He checked the charcoal chimney and saw the coals were close but still needed time so he went inside only to find her drink on the counter with the burger patties so he figured she was in the bathroom or something. He grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator and decided on some ice water as well. He laughed when he opened the freezer and saw the bottle of Jägermeister so he took it out when Lindsay came around the corner, scaring him.

"Shit!" She took a step back and laughed as Jonah caught his breath.

"Don't sneak up on me, Jonah!"

"Sneak? I was coming up here help you and I got a drink. You're the sneaky one."

"I was in the bathroom and I can sneak where I want; I take care of this house. Why are you holding the Jäger?"

"I found it. It's mine."

"It's mine and I don't know if I want to share with you since you scared the tits off me."

"Wrong. Your tits are exactly where they were when you left the beach."

"You should know, hot stuff, you were staring at them hard enough."

"And?" he walked over to the cabinet and pulled two shot glasses out and poured them.

"I didn't say you could have one, Jonah. I'm going to tell your aunt you're being disobedient."

He handed her the shot and held his up.

"You don't have to tell her, do you? You can keep a secret."

"I can, but can you, Jonah?" She took the shot down without flinching and Jonah followed. He tried not to grimace as the thick licorice flavored drink coated his throat, but he was only halfway successful. Lindsay smiled at him.

"I think I'm pretty good at keeping a secret." He was feeling his drinks when he moved his hand to the underwire on her bikini top and pushed it up, making her jump as her big tits fell out of it. Her freckles pointed down to her cleavage in a V pattern and ran into her large pale tits. He fixed his eyes on the large light pink circles that surrounded her nipples and seemed to puff out

"You like?" She pushed her chest out more and he grabbed a handful of her tits and squeezed as her hand found his waist.

"I swear, this better not make it out of this room," she said as rubbed her hand over his.

"You said you could keep a secret so keep it." Jonah put their shot glasses down on the counter, pushed her against the refrigerator and leaned in to meet her kiss, moving his hands to her ass as she attacked him with her tongue. She pulled at his swim trunks and pushed him back so she could free his cock.

"Lean back against the counter so no one will see if they walk in." Her tits were still hanging out of her bikini when she got on her knees and started jerking off his cock.

"I want to fuck your brains out right now but this will do. If I'm right about the noises I heard this morning this is the second one you're getting today. Bad boy." She quickly took him in her mouth and started jerking him off into her lips as she cupped his balls. She was amazing. Her red hair fell on his thighs as her head bobbed on his cock and he looked down her back to the bikini bottom barely covering her round ass. She would squeeze his sac as she pulled her lips back and flipped her tongue over his head, before using the tip to lick his precum out.

"Fuck, I'm close. Lindsay."

"Of course you are. I'm good at this. You want to fuck me don't you?"

"Bad."

"Want me to steal your aunt's panties and ride your cock?"

"Goddamn, yes."

"You can have my big ass too. I see you looking at it. You can pound it in her bed and make me scream like a slut. I can't wait to fuck you. Cum for me." She started jerking him off near her face as his dick swelled.

He shot a stream that ran from her mouth to her forehead before she quickly put him back in her mouth. She swallowed as he held her head and felt her suck every ounce from him before pulling back and kissing the tip.

"I forgot how much young guys cum." She adjusted her top, putting her tits back in, and pulled his trunks up. He was out of breath and the drinks weren't helping his weak knees.

"Alright mister, here's the deal. I like you and your girlfriend and I have an on again off again boyfriend that doesn't need to know that I'm sucking an 18 year old's cock. We can be a secret, have fun, and you can do bad things to me, but you better not let it mess up things with Ainsley or I'll cut you off. Deal?" She asked as she used a paper towel to wipe his cum off her face.

"Deal. Fuck you're good at that." She pushed against him and pecked his lips. "Baby, I'm a 32 year old red head - that was just an introduction. Now, help with the charcoal, make us some drinks, and make sure you don't get whiskey dick later tonight with your girl. Oh, and speaking of, you have a really nice cock." She patted his limp dick as she walked to the other counter and washed her hands. Her ass jiggled in her bikini and he wondered how many times he could cum in one day.

________________________________

He helped Lindsay with the burgers and the girls came in from the beach to eat. The food helped sober them up some; the burgers were pretty amazing and they returned to the beach and then back to house as the evening crept in. Lindsay and Brooke disappeared to the other side of the house which was code for smoking a joint while Jonah and Ainsley made out in the hot tub before Lindsay snatched her up to help make a cheese fondue since none of them were sober or hungry enough for a full dinner. Brooke found him in the hot tub and slipped in.

Jonah smiled when she scooted closer and kissed his cheek.

"We can't play with the girls so close but you're all mine tomorrow night." She ran her hand up his trunks and squeezed his cock before sliding back over and turning the jets down one notch.

"You're a popular guy, son. Sex with me and two blowjobs in one day. I wish I was 18 again."

Jonah choked on his beer and she started laughing.

"She made me swear not to tell. What the fuck?"

"Relax, I got her stoned and that is all it takes. I figured she would try something or let you try when I saw you both walk to the house. That little slut. I'm going to make her fuck me stupid tonight."

"Do you like being with another girl more?"

She shrugged and smiled at him while she ran her foot up his leg.

"I like sex, Jonah. Sex and pretty people. Now, I love you so I'd give up everyone if you wanted me to. I'd be happy with just you but you deserve more than your mother. You deserve babies and a wife and I can't do either."

"I'd take you and no one else, mom."

"Well, that isn't the way it's going to be because I said so. I'm very persuasive, Jonah and I'd find you a wife whether you liked it or not so stop thinking about it. Now, back to your question. I'm drunk, what was it again?"

"Girls, do you like being with girls more sometimes?" He started massaging her feet and she laid her head back, enjoying it.

"You're answering your own question, right now. If you and your buddy were in here would that be strange, just sitting in the hot tub together in the dark?"

"No, that wouldn't bother me. It's fine."

"Would you rub his feet?"

Jonah laughed and almost stopped, but she laughed with him. "Uh, no. Didn't we cover this in Pulp Fiction?"

"Almost. Stay with me. Would it be strange if Ainsley or Lindsay were rubbing my feet in the hot tub?"

He didn't think long. "No, I'd expect it actually."

"Why?"

"Well Ainsley is super touchy feely and you're having sex with Lindsay so a foot rub isn't out of the question, mom."