Extended Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that was a little better secret." She petted her hair and grabbed another piece of popcorn, putting it up to Ainsley's mouth. She took it, grabbed her hand, moved her mouth over two of Brooke's fingers and started sucking them. Brooke's soothing voice, the mix of petting and her fingernails on her back had her soaked through her panties, the wetness touching the inside of her thighs now.

"Maybe if we had a secret together, then it would be easier for you to tell me yours. What do you think, sweetie?" She was still sucking on Aunt Brooke's fingers, moving them in her mouth with her hand and rolling her tongue over the tips like she was sucking a cock. Brook ran her other hand from her back to her side and Ainsley got the hint, moving her body so Brooke's hand could find her nipple. She rubbed the piercing and pinched it softly, making Ainsley take a sharp intake of breath.

"I knew they were pierced. I saw them on the beach. Do you like that I was checking out your little titties, Ainsley?" She nodded her head and Brooke took her fingers out but she caught one with her tongue and licked it, pushing her tongue piercing on the pad of Brooke's forefinger.

"Oh, the tongue too? Naughty girl. How have I not noticed that?" She played with Ainsley's nipple, hardening it under her fingers. "Lick my hand, like my little pet." Ainsley held her hand and kissed her palm with soft wet kisses before licking it.

"See, we have a big secret now. You playing like my little pet while Jonah and Lindsay are asleep. We're bad girls. Will you kiss me, before you tell me your first big secret?" She moved her head to look up at her and scooted her body to meet Brooke's lips. She was beautiful. Laying there in all white with her blonde hair falling around her shoulders and a knowing smile. Her lips tasted like peach lip gloss and Ainsley met her tongue forcefully, trying to attack, but Brooke held her in a way that let her push back, teasing her.

"Almost baby, tell me."

"This is just between us?"

"Yes, and do you think I would do anything to hurt Jonah, Ainsley?"

"No."

"Would you?"

"No."

"No, what?" She held her hair and Ainsley swallowed hard, feeling her nipples harden against her piercings.

"No, Aunt Brooke."

"So, now you can tell me your first secret then you can have another kiss."

Ainsley tried to kiss her; she was so tempting.

"Secret or no kiss."

She moved her head back down between her tits, unable to look at her. She risked it all.

"I have a girlfriend."

"Oh, I expected another girl, but not a girlfriend. What's her name?"

"Samantha, can I have another kiss please, Aunt Brooke?" She was shaking and the room was hotter when their mouths met again. She was dizzy from the excitement, feeling Brooke's body under hers, smelling her perfume and shampoo, feeling her fingers on her naked back. She pulled away as Ainsley tried to pull her shirt up.

"Patience, sweetie."

"I want you really bad, Aunt Brooke. Before everyone wakes up."

"We're fine. You will have to tell me about Samantha next time, but does she know about Jonah?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And?"

"She is worried that he will do what my last boyfriend did?"

"Which is?" Brooke put her hand back in her hair and lightly pulled. Ainsley bit her lip feeling the pressure on her head. So good. Brooke was so close to her secret and energy in the room was almost too much.

"Answer me, Ainsley."

"Can we go to the hot tub? Or somewhere where no one will see us, Aunt Brooke? I want you."

"No, you'll listen to me. Now, what happened?"

She squirmed under Brooke's hand. "He wanted to be with both of us, a threesome, but he was pushy and she didn't like him so I told him no."

"Oh he didn't like that did he. He made you choose and probably told his friends, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. My parents too."

"Ok, that is a big secret, Ms. Ainsley. We will discuss it later. Is she a lesbian?"

"No ma'am. She lets me hold her and be close which I need so it progressed to sex. I'm her only girl."

"Is there room for me? Your Aunt Brooke?"

"You have all the room you want so long as I can keep Jonah too." She tried to kiss her again, but Brooke moved back and put her finger on Ainsley's lips.

"Jonah is always the priority, sweetie. Sit up and raise your shirt up so I can see you then you can lay back down on me. Be a good girl and show me."

She wanted Brooke so bad that she would have done anything she asked, forgetting that Jonah or Lindsay could walk in at any moment. She raised up and moved the small cut off up, exposing her nipples for Aunt Brooke. Sitting between her legs with her shirt up sent lighting bolts through her, anticipating what was next and her heart swelled as she watched Brooke look at her.

"Such a beautiful girl. Do you like being my niece? Aunt Brooke's favorite niece?" She moved her hand up Ainsley stomach and circled her fingers around her nipples. Ainsley moaned.

"Oh, that was precious. Do it again." Having Brooke command her sent her head spinning. She moaned again for her Aunt Brooke.

"So is this your second secret? That you want to fuck me or that you love me?" Aunt Brooke raised her own shirt up so she could see her soft tits laid bare in front her. Her tan lines showed the bikini top she wore yesterday and her thick nipples pointed at her, begging for her mouth. She was completely at her mercy at this point.

"That's not a secret now. You know I want you and that I love you. You wouldn't have said it if you didn't think it was true. How did you know?" She pulled her shirt off and moved her hands on Brooke's thighs, rubbing her slick leggings.

"It's how you look at me, baby. I assumed that is what it was but you're new so I wasn't certain but yesterday you couldn't keep your eyes off me and the looks you had when you watched me or touched me told me everything." Brooke ran her hand up her shirt and squeezed her own nipple and Ainsley put her hand closer to Brooke's pussy.

"Tell me you love me, Ainsley."

"I love you, Aunt Brooke."

"You follow commands like a good girl which makes me happy. Now, you owe me a secret or we stop. What's your other secret, Ainsley? You have one left to tell me for now."

She had no ability to hold back even if she'd wanted to. Nothing could stop her from being with Aunt Brooke, maybe not even Jonah walking in. Her mind was coming to terms with that when she leaned into Brooke's body, moving her head up her stomach, running her tongue from Brooke's bellybutton to her tits. She petted Ainsley's hair as she kissed the inside of her soft tits with little wet kisses. Her lips made smacking sounds as she moved to her nipple and ran her tongue over it, sucking on it before she put it between teeth and bit down.

"Ouch!" Brooke reacted by popping her on the back of the head but not too hard. Hard enough to know it was too much though.

"What was that? Why did you do that? That hurt." Ainsley put her head on Brooke's belly and faced away from her.

"Because I'm a bad girl, Aunt Brooke." She waited but the anticipation was too much. She moved her hand under her pajama pants and rubbed her pussy over her satin panties that she had soaked through. She felt Brooke's hand on her hair.

"Oh, I see. That is a fantastic secret. I'm impressed. What do bad girls need then? You can't bite your Aunt Brooke like that without permission. What will help?"

"Bad girls get spankings." She moved her hand under her wet panties.

"Are you touching yourself, Ainsley?"

"Yes ma'am."

Brooke pulled her hair causing her to jump.

"Only good girls touch themselves. What are you doing? Say it."

"I'm fucking my pussy." She rubbed her throbbing clit as Brooke stood up, still with her hair in her hand.

"Come here." Brooke pulled her to the bathroom by her hair, shutting the door behind them. "Bend over the counter and look in the mirror." Ainsley looked at herself, bent over and Brooke standing behind her as she took off her shirt, exposing her tits and big nipples. She walked to the shower and Ainsley caught site of her plump ass in her leggings, wanting to feel it in her hands and put her face it.

"Pull your pants down to your ankles and don't step out of them." Brooke commanded as she turned on the shower and walked back over to her.

"Look at your little wet panties." She ran her fingers over the edge of the baby blue satin before popping her ass cheek.

"Ah!" Ainsley bit her lip and wiggled her ass as the pop resonated through her body to her wet pussy.

"I turned on the shower so you wouldn't wake anyone up." She popped her twice on the other cheek, making a red handprint and then popped the other for good measure.

"Oww." Ainsley smiled to herself as the jolt went through her again. She wanted more.

"Stop being such a bitch to me, Aunt Brooke."

Silence. Then she felt Brooke's hand in her hair, pulling her head back. Looking in the mirror she watched Aunt Brooke's tits shake with each slap and she knew her ass was red now with handprints. She spread her legs hoping a slap would be too low and hit her soaked pussy. After minutes of ecstasy, Brooke stopped and stood behind her.

"Pull you little panties down and don't step out of them. I saw you spread your legs like a little slut." After she pulled her panties down, Brooke pushed her back over the counter and reached between her legs to pat her pussy before she smacked it.

"Oww, oww." I'm sorry Aunt Brooke. You're not a bitch. I'm sorry. She popped her again.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ask me to stop then."

"Please stop hitting me."

"Not good enough." She smacked her hand against her pussy again.

"Please stop hitting my pussy."

"Try harder." Another pop.

"Please don't hit my little pussy. I'm sorry. I'll be good now."

"That's better. Stand up and turn around. Look at your little red ass in the mirror. Ainsley turned and saw Brooke's handprints on her and moved her hand to her pussy.

"That turns you on? Shame on you. Get over here." Brooke pushed her to the wall before pulling off her leggings. Ainsley reached for her has when she bent over in front of her and rubbed her cheek and squeezed. Brooke turned around,6 sat on the edge of the counter and spread her legs.

"You know what to do, Ainsley. Make Aunt Brooke happy and we will see about not grounding you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Her pussy had a small patch of hair that Ainsley ran her fingers through while rubbing her tongue over her clit. Samantha said she was the best at this and her tongue ring felt good when she licked her but she was sure Aunt Brooke had more experience. Her soft moans indicated she was doing it right though. Brooke's hand rubbed her head and she felt a push several times when she flipped her tongue on her now swollen clit. The shower hid her moans as Ainsley put her fingers just on the opening of her folds, teasing her wet lips before pushing them in. She massaged her clit and turned her fingers upward, fucking her slick opening and tasting her arousal on her tongue.

"Good girl, baby. I'm going to cum. Keep licking it or it's another spanking." She held a handful of Ainsley's hair as she licked and finally felt Brooke's body start to tense. She kept fucking her with two fingers and held her hip with her other hand as Brooke's moans turned into small spasms just before the orgasm exploded from her. She petted Ainsley as she licked her wet pussy softly letting her recover.

"Let me down and bend over again."

"But you said no more spankings. I was a good girl."

"Don't presume to know what I'm doing young lady." She popped Ainsley on the butt again, making her cheek turn from red to light purple.

"Ow, that hurt, Aunt Brooke. Please. I licked you."

"And you'll do it again if I tell you. Spread your legs."

She did as she was told and Brooke pushed two fingers deep inside of her wetness with no warning.

"So good. Make me cum, please. I'm so close."

Brooke fucked her faster with her fingers and Ainsley watched her tits bounce in the mirror. She wanted them in her face so bad right now. Her perfect tits were shaking while she plowed her fingers inside of her, building up her orgasm as she held the bathroom counter. She watched herself and smiled when her body exploded from her pussy to her fingertips and she collapsed to her knees on the bathroom floor. Brooke held her.

"You're my bad girl, now. Do you understand?"

She was catching her breath but laid her head into Brooke's body.

"I understand Aunt Brooke. Yours and Jonah's girl?"

She petted her hair. "Yes, and I'll let you decide how to tell him. Now, kiss your Aunt Brooke and let's get a shower. You can wash me and make up for me having to spank your bottom."

_______________________________________

Ainsley wasn't there when Jonah reached for his phone to check the time and get some Tylenol for his hangover. It wasn't terrible but he didn't want to think about alcohol for a while. He walked to his dresser to grab some clothes when he saw the large manilla envelope on his desk.

Why not avoid the ceremony. Just fucking open it and be done with it.

He tossed his clothes on the dresser and ripped the tape open, opening the thick folder inside and reading the first page.

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't know who ends up with this. My client insisted this be sealed and informed me she had no interest in looking over the contents and only wanted it for her son. Jonah, I hope my words find you well and that you adjusted to learning how your family treated your mother. I'm sorry this is how you had to learn about your dad.

I managed to get a DNA sample from the three men that could have been your father. It wasn't completely legal, but it's done. Your mother was correct that it is Brian Almont. I included information on the other two men since I investigated them as well. As of today, your father is living and working in Philadelphia as an investment banker. I included a photo of him along with his contact information as of 2012.

Jonah quickly pulled a photograph out of the large file and saw a man that shared his features from his eyes to his dark hair. There was no doubt. There he was and he was holding a little girl's hand. Confused, he grabbed the letter again and continued reading.

The girl in the photo is his daughter. Your half sister. She was born a few weeks after you.