Extended Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you."

Sam moved and laid down beside her. "Take your jeans off. I want you."

Ainsley unbuckled her jeans and slid them off and straddled Sam before tossing her shirt off on the floor along with her bra.

"I love your little tits. They are the cutest."

"You're the prettiest. No one is prettier than you, Sam. No one." She leaned down and kissed her, flipping her tongue in her mouth before kissing her neck to her ear.

"Put your tongue in my ear." She followed Sam's instructions and felt her pussy getting wet while she squeezed Sam's firm ass.

"Move up here. I want your pussy. Sit on my face and let me lick it for you." She slid up her body, straddling her face, and Sam moved Ainsley's panties over and kissed her wet lips.

"You have a panda on your panties." She kissed her shaved pussy again.

"It's my favorite panda. She likes you too."

Sam laughed and licked her tongue up her pussy. Ainsley grabbed her own nipple ring and pulled.

"I love watching you lick me. Want me to tell you how Jonah fucked me?" She mumbled what sounded like a yes and Ainsley sat her pussy more firmly on her mouth.

"He held me against his wall. Like, picked me up and fucked my little pussy."

Samantha was moaning, and she felt the vibration against her wet pussy.

"You like that? Me saying my little pussy?" She nodded her head, which moved her tongue to her clit. Ainsley held her head and rubbed against her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels good. You've gotten so good at this." She was already close. She was the only girl Sam had been with, but she knew what made Ainsley feel good and loved when Ainsley sat on her face.

"You want me to cum on you? Like Jonah did me?"

Sam grabbed her ass and turned her over on her back.

"What are you doing? I was close."

Samantha ignored her and got on her knees beside the bed. "Turn this way."

"What are you doing?"

"You were close last time, so try it again."

"If I do it, it will make a mess."

"I want it. Cum on my face."

They'd tried this once before and it didn't work, but she was so horny right now. She moved to the side of the bed and let her legs hang off.

"Put two fingers in and curl them. Rub it fast." Samantha smiled and took a big, long lick over her pussy before putting her fingers in like Ainsley asked. She loved being fingered like this, but she hadn't mastered relaxing her body. She propped on her elbows and watched Sam sitting between spread thighs, fucking her with her fingers.

"Keep going, Sam. I bet I can do it this time. You look so fucking good on your knees."

"Relax and do it. You were so close last time."

She watched her, begging for her, and she felt her orgasm brewing, but then something different. A sensation she hadn't felt. She almost tensed up, but remembered to stop. Her swollen clit throbbed as she moved her fingers over it and an unfamiliar sensation grew.

"I think it's happening. I think. It's going to. I feel it."

She tensed up as she felt the pressure on her bladder but relaxed despite coming to the brink of her orgasm. Then she felt it.

"Move your fingers, Sam. Oh, shit." Sam moved her hand just as the first stream squirted on her face. As more came out, it covered her from her forehead to her breasts. Ainsley moaned as her body exploded, her clit almost numb from her frantic rubbing. She fell back on the bed, out of breath. The only sound in the room was her breathing and then Samantha's soft, wet kisses on her thighs.

"That was an amazing mess you made." She moved wet strands of hair out of her face and rubbed her soaked tits.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I did that."

"You came on my face, Ainsley. I'm soaked."

She felt Sam's wet face on her thighs before she kissed her pussy and rubbed her face on her shaved mound.

"I'm so horny, girlie. Make me cum. Do it the same way as Jonah."

She got up and opened her bedside drawer, pulling the strap on out.

"Do you have the energy to take care of your girl?"

Ainsley raised up and looked at her. She was beautiful, covered in her juices, standing in just her panties, so tall, holding the strap on.

"Put the thick one on." She stood up and walked to her friend and rubbed her wet cheek with her hand.

"Put in on me, Sam."

She got on her knees and Ainsley stepped into the strap on and held on the Sam's head as she adjusted it and then tightened it.

"He fucked me from behind, so get on your knees for me." Sam liked this position, so they always found a way, despite her height.

"Leave my panties on and move them."

"I know what you like." She smacked her tanned butt and moved her panties over. Sam was wet, but she still used a small bit of lube to aid her careful pushing as the thick plastic cock parted her folds.

"I'm already wet, fuck me."

Ainsley loved doing this with her, fucking her big ass from behind. It would smack against her as she thrusted her hips and her tits would sway with the motion.

"Spank me, baby."

Ainsley popped her butt and pushed the strap on deep inside of her.

"You like my ass, don't you? Rub it."

Today was one for adventures, and she always talked about her ass. She wondered.

"Oh my god, what are you? Oh, fuck." Samantha's muscles tensed.

Ainsley smiled as she rubbed her thumb over her ass, pushing in the tip to the first knuckle.

"Ainsley!"

She didn't tell her to stop, so she grabbed the lube and put it on her thumb before bringing her other hand back to Sam's hip, pulling her and pushing her thumb in more.

"I don't believe you're doing that. Fuck."

"Tell me to stop, then." She pushed and was thankful for the lube as her thumb pressed through the tightness.

"That's enough. Just that. Move it in and out." She tried to match the rhythm of her hips but would push too deep, making her jump.

"Not so deep. I'm not ready for that, but don't stop. Rub it on the outside." Samantha moved her hand to her clit and Ainsley rubbed her ass, pumping her with the strap on.

"I'm going to cum so good. I can't wait until you can fuck my little asshole. Keep rubbing. Don't st-"

Mid-sentence, she exploded, and her body tightened as her ass clenched, pushing Ainsley's thumb in.

"Oh fuck, put it in. Do it." She pushed her thumb into her tight hole, making her throw her head back as the orgasm spread through her. She pushed into her, arching her back and dropped to her elbows.

"Take it out. Slow. Slow. Oh my god, I've wanted to try that for so long." Ainsley pulled her thumb out and pulled back so the strap on fell out of Sam's wet pussy before she fell on the floor. Ainsley crawled in her arms, covered in each other's sweat and arousal, and laid with her.

"Hold me, Sam. Tight."

"I'll always hold you. Always." Sam kissed her forehead.

"You squirted on me and put your finger in my ass. I'm more in love with you now." They both laughed.

"Did you like it?"

"Are you kidding? You're amazing, but I'm going to be sore. I love you."

"I love you too. You think what we're doing is okay? This and having boyfriends and girlfriends? Loving more than one person?"

"I don't know, Ainsley, but I'm not giving you up, so I guess we figure it out. Jonah sounds like a good one, so let's see, okay?"

"Okay. You're the best. Keep holding me." Ainsley scooted into her more, the strap on still on her body.

"Your cock is pressing into me."

"You like it." They both giggled again.

"Take a shower with me. Mom and dad won't be home until the morning, so we can be a couple all day today and walk around naked."

"Ok. Oh, and I want to tell you about Aunt Brooke too. I can't wait for you to meet her."

___________________________________________

"I'll take one of those too."

Jonah looked over as Laci pulled a bar stool next to his. He was sitting near her spot again.

"Since when do you shoot whiskey, Jonah?"

"Since today. I think you have it right; it gets the job done quicker."

John, the bartender, sat a shot in front of them and he cut a look at Laci before walking to some new customers on the other side.

"How many have you had?"

"Three."

"And before you got here?" She lit a cigarette and pulled the ashtray over. Her green top made her eyes seem even greener against her tanned skin. She put her long, jet black hair in a ponytail waiting for a response.

"Two."

"You can get one more then it's beer. You're too young to drink your troubles away and I'm sure your aunt wouldn't like it, so don't give me any grief. Now, what's wrong? Your dad again?"

"Sister."

"What? You didn't mention a sister."

"I didn't know about her and now she doesn't want to talk to me." He explained the message he wrote and her response.

"So, you're upset that an 18-year-old girl talked smack to some guy on social media telling her he's her brother? Seriously? C'mon kid. She sounds pretty bad ass to me."

"I'm not a fucking kid, Laci." He shoved away from the bar to get up, but was a little unsteady.

"Woah got it. Sit down before John cuts you off. I'm a pretty shit person, but I'm not the bad guy here."

"Fine. It's not important. If she doesn't want to know me, then that's it."

"Sit back down, please. Damn. I'm the one with the attitude, not you. Relax."

Jonah was unsteady, so he sat back on the stool and didn't make eye contact with her.

"Look, give her some time. If you need a private investigator to help with your dad, tell me. I know one in Denver. My sister. She'll look into it, but you can't dwell on this. Drinking your life away in a bar isn't a good look."

She raised her hand for another round.

"You look good drinking in a bar."

She managed a small smile as she snuffed out another cigarette.

"What did I tell you about flirting with older ladies? Thanks though." She looked at the scores on the tv as John walked over.

"One more for us."

John crossed his arms, looking at him. "Jonah, if you have another, I'm going to call your aunt to come pick you up. No need for you to walk down the beach and not make it home. I'll never hear the end of it if you end up dead."

"I appreciate the concern, John. Aunt Brooke said you were a softy."

"It's part of the charm."

"I'll walk him home, John. We're almost neighbors."

"I'm good with that. Last one for you either way, Jonah."

He poured the shots and Laci slammed hers without a reaction. Jonah grimaced and worried it would come back up, but a few deep breaths kept it down. Laci started laughing.

"Those aren't as much fun coming up as they are going down."

"She has jokes tonight." He meant to squeeze her forearm when he reached across, but she moved, and his hand met hers and they both stopped. She pulled away, and he turned to the tv.

"Where's your girl tonight?"

"With her friend. She's coming over tomorrow so we may stop by here for wings and the Bulldogs game."

"The baseball playoffs are coming up. You watching those?" She took a swig of her beer, and he noticed her round breasts pressing against the tight shirt when she raised her arm to get one more round.

"Yea, I keep up. You don't like football?"

"It's fine. I like stats, so baseball is my game. I keep up with Louisville's football team, but they haven't been good for a while.

"It that where you're from?"

"No, it's where I lived before I-"

"Before what?" Jonah asked.

"Nothing. Before I came here."

"What brought you here?"

"Nothing I want to talk about."

"Wow, ok. I'm just chatting, jeez."

She took a long pull from her beer bottle and lit another cigarette.

"I told you I'm not chatty. Don't make me regret sitting with you. I'm fine drowning in a bottle by myself."

Jonah put his card down on the bar. "No worries, Laci. I'm going to the bathroom before we go. Didn't mean to try to get to know you. I enjoyed holding your hand, by the way." John ran his card and Jonah walked slowly to the bathroom; the last shot was having an effect, but he managed. After using the head, he opened the door and found Laci standing there.

"You were staggering, and John said something. He can't have an underage drinker staggering. I chilled him out, but let's go." She held out her hand and led him through the crowded Friday night bar.

Thunder rolled through the clouds when they walked out the front door. Jonah staggered a little as they hit the sand.

"Don't fall. I can't pick you up."

"I'm not that drunk, okay?"

"Sure, you're just naturally unbalanced, and the rosy cheeks are part of your charm."

"Whatever."

"Well, figure it out because it's about to rain, hard."

They walked past a row of condos when the bottom let out. They were close to Laci's, but the mix of alcohol and the sand made the trip longer. They ran into Laci's place soaking wet, and he swore he heard her laughing.

"Are you laughing, Ms. Drowning-Sorrows?"

"Yea, at you. You're lucky I was there, or you'd have eaten a few pints of sand, party animal. I'll get you a towel." She walked through the living room to the hall and Jonah looked around the small condo.

It wasn't as big as his mom's and it looked almost rented. The furniture was standard and there were tourist magazines on the coffee table. He saw nothing suggesting a long-term stay, but she'd been here for as long as him at least and there was still a renters guide notebook on the table. Nothing about this place said it was a home. Laci came around the corner with a towel.

"Here, hang out until the rain stops."

"I can get home from here. We're practically neighbors."

"Yea, well, don't tell John then. You want some water or something nonalcoholic?"

"Nah, I just need a spot on your coffee table to do a line."

"Yea, well, don't make a mess. I'm getting a beer." She walked to the kitchen, drying her hair.

"You just here for the season?"

"No, I'm here for a while," she said from the kitchen.

"Oh."

"It's my sister's place. She rents it out, but she's letting me stay in it until I settle some things."

"You leaving once you settle things?"

"I don't have anywhere to go, and no one would have me anyway, so I'll figure it out later."

"You know, Laci, whatever you've done is fixable."

"That's sweet, Jonah, and I don't deserve sweet. Want to watch the game?"

"Sure. I'm going to text Ainsley and see if she wants to come over tonight." He sat on the couch.

"How long have y'all been dating?"

"Not long."

"So a 1 a.m. text from her new but very intoxicated boyfriend for a booty call? Not the best move, kiddo."

"Not really wanting to be by myself tonight. Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"Her parents going to be cool with that?"

"How do you know she lives with her parents?"

"It was a hunch, and you just confirmed it."

Laci walked over and grabbed his phone.

"Watch the game and sober up some, then you can have it." She left him, taking his phone.

"Whatever. I'm not that drunk."

He was, though. The rain sobered him up some, but the room was still spinning. He thought of his mom trying to save her friendship with Lindsay and his dad, whoever he was, then his sister. He wanted Ainsley, but Laci was right. She wouldn't-

Jonah focused his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

Laci turned on a table lamp and walked towards him. She had on her green shirt, but her jeans were gone. He followed her body from her painted toenails, up her tanned legs, one with a panther tattoo, to her low-rise white silk panties showing the hint of her bikini tan line.

She pushed him back on the couch and straddled him.

"I just don't want to be alone tonight either."

Leaning in, she kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth as he tried to overcome his shock. A few seconds of her experienced mouth and hands brought him back from his surprise and he grabbed her ass and pulled her into him. She held his face as she grinded on him through his jeans before leaning back and tossing her shirt. Jonah raised up and did the same.

She didn't speak to him. He ran his hands up her tanned body and grabbed her big tits through her red laced bra. He felt the bars in her nipples as he squeezed her. She kept her eyes on his the whole time, even as she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, exposing her white tits that contrasted hard with her dark skin at her tan lines.

Despite drinking all day, his cock was rock hard when she ran her hands down his chest to the button on his jeans, popping it open. He pulled the bars on her nipples, making her bite her bottom lip as she arched her back. She pulled his zipper and moved her hand on his cock. They still didn't speak as she stood up and pulled his jeans down and mounted him again, grabbing his face and kissing him as her long, wet hair fell on his shoulders.

Her constant grinding was driving him crazy. He squeezed her ass hard and thought to smack it but stopped, remembering his mom's warning about her being a lot to handle but, right now, watching her lose control drowned out any warning in his mind.

She moved back, pulled his cock out, and stroked it against her soft panties. He could feel her lips under the satin as she rubbed him, and her fingers played with his wet tip. Her tits were in his face, so he pulled her nipple to his mouth and licked her hard nipples as she continued to massage is his dick.

He threw his head back against the couch when she squeezed his cock and rubbed the tip over her panties, making a wet line of precum just over her lips. She started breathing heavy through her mouth as he massaged her tits before she moved her body for a second to go down on him, but she stopped. He looked at her, her head bent down, her hair falling on his chest and one hand clinched his arm as she held his cock with the other.

She pulled herself back up and mounted him again, pulling her panties to the side. He looked down at the small patch of jet-black hair above her pussy and his knees shook when she rubbed his head just inside her wet lips. She never broke eye contact.

"Fuck, Laci." He moved his hips, but she moved out of the way, not letting him in. She pulled his cock back to her lips, stopping for a moment. He saw the decision rolling in her mind. Her reluctance clashing with a need. She would decide this, but he wanted it too. He closed his eyes and let all the sensations run through his body, from her thighs straddling him, to her tits in his face, and her soft pussy that was so close. So fucking close.

He moved his hips up again, pushing the head just inside, and opened his eyes.

She met his stare and lowered herself, moving her hand. Jonah grabbed her ass and thrusted into her, making her scream out. She still didn't speak as she started fucking him. The water from her hair mixed with their sweat as she rode him, the cheap couch an afterthought as the sound of their bodies colliding filled the room. She moaned louder as she held him, and her warm pussy enveloped his cock as she fucked him in the plain room of a generic condo. There was nothing special here outside of themselves and the thunder matched their encounter as lightning filled the windows and cut the power. They didn't stop. Jonah grabbed her ass and pushed into her harder, meeting her thrusts. The darkness didn't give them pause, and he felt his cock swell inside of her when the power came back on, and her brilliant green eyes found his.

"Laci, I'm-"

She raised up as the first spurt hit her leg and she stroked his cum out with her hand while it covered the front of her panties and thighs. Jonah moaned as he unloaded on her. He relaxed his taunt muscles and fell on the couch. She still sat on him, both covered in his cum, and reached over to grab a towel to clean up before she spoke.

"Holding your hand felt nice earlier. You feel nice." She got up, her panties soaked in his semen, and walked to the hall towards her bedroom. Her big, tanned ass was majestic in her panties and the tan lines were so perfect an artist would have been proud to paint them. She lit a cigarette, not turning around.