Extended Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want a sister? And have your aunt back? You get mommy and I'll let you call me Brooke."

She held the back of his head and pulled his face into her panties.

"Kiss Aunt Brooke's pussy, baby."

He massaged her ass through her soft, tight panties as she rubbed her pussy on his lips.

"That's it. I'll get on my knees and suck you off whenever you tell me. Just like mom did for Brian. You won't do me like him, will you? I'll suck off you and your friends if you promise to love me."

He grabbed her ass hard and flipped her over on the bed. One of her tits fell out of her bra when she bounced, so he pulled the other side down, letting them fall out.

"That's it, baby. You want your Aunt Brooke? Or do you want your little sister, after she sucked off your friends, Brian? Make it right for me. Love me when he didn't. Let me be your girl, too. Your slut, like Brooke. I'll be your secret. You'll be mine. Reagan will be ours. I'll let you be daddy too."

He threw his clothes off and yanked her panties down her legs, pushing her thighs apart.

"Yes, baby. Do you love your sister, Brian? Tell me."

"I love you. I'll take care of you."

"Tell me you love me. That you love your little sister."

"I love my nosy little sister. You need a good fucking for sneaking into my room."

She bit her bottom lip and wrapped her legs about him, pulling him into her. He held her hips and rubbed his hard cock over the small patch of red hair above her pink lips.

"I saw you and mom. Will you treat me like that too, Brian? I'll suck your fat dick like her."

Jonah pushed into her, throwing his head back as her warmth consumed his cock. His sweat fell on her big tits as they shook in rhythm to his thrusts.

"I want you to cum, Brian. Breed me. Cum in my little pussy, big brother."

His cock swelled in her pussy, and he felt the familiar pulsing as he came closer. Her soft body wrapped around his and her big tits shaking were too much for him. He wanted to watch her cum, but he couldn't stop. He was on the brink.

"Breed your little sister, baby. Cum in my red pussy. I need it. Fill me up."

He arched his back and pushed into her, feeling her tighten around his body as he filled her pussy. He felt his cum falling out of her full pussy, but he kept cumming and held her as he spent his load.

"Leave it in. Let Aunt Lindsay feel it. I'm going to fuck you again in the morning. Brooke can watch, baby. That was so fucking amazing."

He pulled out of her and grabbed a towel. He fell into bed beside her, and she rolled over to him and kissed his shoulder.

"Thank you for playing for me."

"Mom said not to thank people for sexy stuff." He kissed her.

"Well, sexy stuff that feels that amazing is worth a compliment. Can I sleep with you?"

"Yea, sure."

"Will you hold me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm a toy for most men and I'm not used to someone like you. Curious and loving. It's new."

"Well, what are big brothers for?"

"Don't fetish shame me, Brian." She kissed him and got under his covers. "I enjoy keeping secrets with you, baby, and I can't wait to meet my daughter one day. Let's go to bed and hold your Aunt Lindsay."

The same wind that blew over him and Brooke blew through the curtains and a gust that matched the warm night Ainsley slept there seemed to filter in through the colder weather, but a new, colder wind moved through his room. It wasn't unpleasant, just different. His secrets were building, and he worried how he would handle his extended family.

____________________________________

"Did Lindsay's whore ass sleep in your room last night?"

"Good morning, mom." Jonah kissed her and patted her ass through her pajama pants. "Yea, she said she wasn't used to sleeping over afterwards, so I let her know I liked her company."

"Good boy. Don't wake her and you two have fun while we're away. I love you and I'll take care of Ainsley. Help me get the luggage to the door for the driver. Call me, and Ainsley is going to miss you, so make sure you talk to her every day."

"Every day, mom."

"I'm going to get ready."

"I'm going to get in the hot tub."

Jonah relaxed while Brooke got ready. The driver was picking her and Ainsley up, so he figured he'd spend the day by himself unless Lindsay stuck around, but she met him as he got out of the hot tub in her business attire.

"Hey sexy." She kissed him and then kissed him again, rolling her tongue in his mouth.

"You two went at it like teenagers last night. Lay off for a bit." Brooke walked out and kissed Lindsay and then Jonah.

"We weren't loud like you, Lassie."

"Do you really think anyone under 35 gets that reference, Lindsay? I got to go. Remember, call me you two." They all hugged and Brooke met her car.

"I need to meet with Brooke's legal people, so I'll be gone most of the day. If Mark cancels on me tonight, I'll come over. You okay with me seeing him still?"

"You don't need my permission."

"Yes, I do."

He looked at her and moved his fingers to the top button on her shirt, pulling it open.

"You want my permission?"

"Yes, sir."

"Take your big tits out and let me see them."

She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open, revealing her white lace bra that barely covered her nipples.

"You can go out with him, for now."

"Aren't you going to tell me I'm a good girl?"

He grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard; she bit her bottom lip.

"Good girl. Now go before you're late."

She smiled and kiss him again.

"Bye Jonah, love you."

"Love you."

He shook his head as she left and appreciated the day alone. Maybe he'd just sit by the beach and enjoy the sun or.

His phone buzzed. Reagan.

Reagan: I'm sorry, there's no one else. Please help me.

Her bruised face filled the screen, and her nose was bleeding. He froze.

Reagan: Please, Jonah.

Jonah: Where are you?

Reagan: I'm about an hour drive north of Nashville. I don't have anywhere to go. I'm alone. Please.

He didn't think about how far that was or what to bring, but he grabbed his keys and wallet. Two minutes later, he was heading Northwest to Tennessee.