Extended Pleasure - Day 03

Story Info
Fred brings a friend to meet Haley.
3.3k words
4.33
26.8k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Haley woke up still nestled in Mike's arms. She had listened to Fred and let Mike fuck her the night before. Mike had been so gentle, so loving, Haley had forgotten what that felt like. When it was time for Mike to leave for work, she didn't want him to go, she knew Fred was planning something worse for the day, and she dreaded what it might be.

When Mike did leave, Haley, who had fallen asleep naked, went to the dresser. She pulled out a pair of black lacy panties. Fred had told her to wear her sexiest panties and those were the ones that Mike seemed to like the best. The back was almost sheer and Haley's ass was visible through the material.

As the clock was about to hit 5:45 she got on the bed, her face and shoulders on the mattress her large ass in the air. Her panties stretched obscenely around her ass. Haley shuddered as she heard a key in the door.

She heard footsteps enter the room, and the door close. Haley was facing away from the door so she could not see what was going on behind her. She thought it was odd that Fred wasn't saying anything.

She felt hands, on her ass, they rubbed her cheeks gently. A finger traced down her crack, then back up. She heard a soft groan. She wanted to look back to see if it was indeed Fred who was molesting her ass, but the room was dark and the angle made it hard for her to even turn her head.

Haley felt her panties being lowered away from her ass. Now the hands were on her bare cheeks, they rubbed gently. Then her ass cheeks were spread apart, and she felt warm breath against her asshole. Then a tongue began to lap at her tight hole, her body shuddered as the wet tongue lapped at her tight hole.

Another groan was made, but still no words were said, it wasn't like Fred to be so quiet. The tongue stayed lapping at her asshole for several minutes before she felt the wetness and the warm breath retreat. The hands continued to molest her large ass cheeks, rubbing, pushing them together and pulling them apart.

Suddenly the sound of a key in the door could be heard. 'Is Mike back? Will he save me?' Haley thought to herself. The door opened and shut and she could hear the bolt being turned. It wasn't Mike. The light in the room was turned on.

"So how do you like her?" Fred asked, his voice coming from the door.

"Incredible," a deep voice sounded, almost filling the room. "Such a fat ass! And she tastes amazing."

"Well why don't' you take a look at the rest of her," Fred said, as he walked over to the head of the bed and came into Haley's view. "Come on whore sit up and meet your new friend."

Haley, felt even more ashamed knowing that there were two people abusing her now. But she followed Fred's instructions rolling over to sit up on the side of the bed.

"This is Bill," Fred said, as Haley sat up. A large black man, about the same age as Fred came into view. By Haley's guess he was well over 6 feet tall. His shaved head and large tattooed arms made him look all the more imposing. "Bill here is going to watch me fuck you, then take his turn. Bill likes big white girls. Don't you?"

"Hottest fucks I've ever had," Bill replied, as he stuck out his hand and stroked Haley's cheek.

Meanwhile Fred had gotten undressed and was standing on the other side of Haley, his hardening cock inches from her face.

"Ever take turns sucking two cocks?" Fred asked, as Bill began undoing his belt.

"No," Haley said meekly.

"Well today's just going to be a day of firsts for you," Fred said.

"Have you ever sucked a black cock?" Bill asked, as he pulled his pants down exposing his already hard cock.

Haley, shuddered, as she saw how large Bill was, he had to be over 8 inches and thick. She didn't have much time to think though, as Bill stepped closer to her, put one hand on the back of Haley's head and used the other to guide his cock to her mouth.

"Open up for me baby," he said, as the head of his cock brushed against her bottom lip.

Haley's mouth stretched obscenely as Bill pushed his thick cock in. He groaned at the feel of her warm wet mouth like a vice around his thick dick. Looking down Bill loved the contrast between his dark cock, and Haley's milky white skin.

Gently he began to use his hand on the back of Haley's head to move her up and down his cock. She gagged several times as the large piece of meat tapped the back of her throat.

Without warning, Bill pulled his cock out of her mouth and started slapping her cheeks with it.

"You like black cock, baby?" he asked as ran his cock over Haley's lips. "Just wait till I fuck that pretty ass of yours with it. You'll be in slut heaven."

Haley's eyes were closed as the cock was being rubbed over her face and lips but as Bill spoke tears began to escape from her eyes. Bill and Fred both noticed the tears, they looked at each other and smiled.

Bill stepped back, releasing Haley's head from his grasp. He continued to stroke his cock as Fred took his turn.

"Open up, slut, you know how I like it," Fred said as he pushed his cock between Haley's lips. He grabbed onto both sides of her head just behind her ears and immediately started to roughly face fuck her.

Haley gagged and coughed as her throat was invaded harshly. Fred moaned as he forced Haley's head up and down on his cock. Tears were streaming from Haley's eyes, gargling sounds escaping from her mouth as Fred showed no mercy.

"Fuck you got a good mouth," Fred said, as he picked up the pace even more.

Just as abruptly as he began Fred stopped, letting go of Haley's head, and withdrawing his cock from her mouth. Haley coughed as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Stand up," Fred ordered as he stepped back.

Slowly Haley got to her feet. Her black panties which had been pulled down in the back were still covering her pussy. Her hair was a mess, tears stained her cheeks and drool covered her chin.

Bill came over to her and quickly grabbed her breasts in both his hands, as he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. His tongue finding hers and forcing it to dance with his. All the while his hands groped her breasts roughly. Haley cried into his mouth as she felt Fred, who had sat down behind her on the bed, begin to rub her ass cheeks. She felt his hand go between her legs, and find her slit. She could feel her body begin to betray her as her pussy started getting wet.

Bill broke the kiss, and began licking her face as though it was an ice cream cone. He pinched her nipples hard as he moved his mouth to her ear.

"You are one sexy bitch," he whispered lewdly into her ear. "Are you gonna be a good girl and let Daddy fuck that sweet ass of yours?"

Haley didn't say anything, Bill tightened his grip on her breasts, his fingers pinching harder at her nipples.

"Are you?" he asked again.

Haley gasped as Fred's finger found her clit and began playing with it, she could feel herself becoming more aroused as two sets of hands abused her body.

"Yes," she reluctantly answered, Bill.

"Mmm, that's a good slut," Bill whispered as he moved his hands from Haley's breasts to her ass and grabbed her cheeks hard, pulling them apart. This gave Fred a perfect view of Haley's puckered hole.

Fred moved his free hand to her ass and pressed a dry finger against her asshole. He could feel the tightness, the heat coming from her core, and he knew he couldn't wait much longer.

"Hey, Bill why don't we get her ass up on the bed. I need to fuck this fat ass," Fred said, as he ran his finger over Haley's asshole.

"Sounds good to me," Bill said, as he put his hands on Haley's shoulders and turned her around.

Fred stood up but not before pulling Haley's panties down to her feet and roughly grabbing her pussy.

"That sweet ass of yours is about to be ours," Fred whispered in her ear as he pushed a finger into her slit. "Now get on the bed, ass in the air and spread your cheeks wide open for us."

Haley cried as she got onto the bed, resting her head and shoulders on the mattress. She reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them open as she was told.

Fred and Bill both looked down at the view in front of them as they stroked their cocks. Haley was fully exposed, her pink hairy pussy, her small button of an asshole, all on full display.

"May I lube her up?" Bill asked,

"Absolutely," Fred said.

Bill got on his knees behind Haley, bringing his face directly in line with her exposed ass.

"Now I think this is where we left off," Bill said, before diving in tongue first.

Haley felt the same wetness, the same hot breath she had before. Only this time there was more urgency. Bill was not only licking her asshole but he was pressing into it with his thick tongue.

He pushed her hands away from her ass so he could spread her himself, feel her meaty cheeks, fully molest her. Bill loved the copper taste of Haley's ass, and the tightness of her hole. His cock throbbed as his tongue pushed inside her anus.

Haley groaned, involuntarily, at the invasion. Bill chuckled as he continued to eat her ass out. He could tell she was getting aroused and it made him even hungrier.

Meanwhile Fred walked around to the other side of the bed where Haley's head was pressed into the matress, he sat so her face was turned towards him. He moved her hair away from her ear and bent over to whisper.

"From the second I saw you, moving your stuff into this room I knew I had to have you. I can still see the way those jeans you were wearing hugged your fat ass. All I could think about was how it would feel to be inside of it. And now I'm about to find out."

With that Fred got up and walked around to the other side of the bed. He tapped Bill on the shoulder. Reluctantly Bill pulled his face away from Haley's ass, and stood up.

"She's all yours," Bill said, as he slapped Hay's ass making the fleshy cheek jiggle.

"Thank you, sir," Fred with a smirk as he jerked his already pulsing cock and turned towards Haley's upturned ass.

Fred stepped up behind Haley, still jacking his cock with one hand as he used the other to pull Haley's left ass cheek to the side, which exposed her small pink asshole, which was shining from Bill's saliva. Fred wasted no time in lining his cock up with Haley's puckered anus. He rubbed the head of his cock over it several times before starting to push his way in.

"Ahh," Haley groaned as her ass was invaded by a cock for the first time.

"Fuck she's tight!" Fred exclaimed as he struggled to push more of his cock into her.

Haley groaned as Fred's cock pushed its way further into her ass. Her asshole felt as if it was on fire, as Fred's cock was stretching her in a way she had never been stretched before.

"Ahh fuck, your ass feels good, slut!" Fred grunted, as he started to slowly fuck Haley's ass. "So fucking hot!" he moaned as he watched his cock sliding in between Haley's spread ass cheeks.

Haley dug her face into the mattress in an attempt to hide the tears rolling down her face. She could feel every pulse of Fred's cock as it invaded her. She felt humiliated, she felt violated, and worst of all to her; she felt aroused.

Suddenly, Haley felt her hair being grabbed, and her head was being forced to turn to one side. She felt hot breath on her cheek. Bill was standing over her, a smile on his face as he watched Fred begin to slam his cock harder into Haley's ass.

"How do you like getting your ass fucked, baby girl?" Bill whispered into Haley's ear. "I know you liked it when I was eating you out. I could tell your pussy was getting wet. I can only imagine how wet you must be getting now, with that cock fucking your fat slutty ass. Am I right? Is your pussy wet, baby girl?"

"Uhhhh!" was all Haley could manage, as Fred grabbed her by the hips and began to pound his cock into her ass as hard as he could.

"That's it, buddy!" Bill exclaimed as he watched what was happening. "Fuck that fat ass!" he added before turning his attention back to Haley. "Yeah I know I'm right, baby. That hot pussy of yours must be dripping right now," he whispered lewdly into Haley's ear before turning his attention back to what Fred was doing.

Haley felt a wave of shame rush over her. She knew Bill was right, she could feel her arousal begin to grow even more as her asshole grew used to the intrusion.

"Fuck, slut you got a hot ass!" Fred groaned, as he took his right hand and slapped Haley's right ass cheek hard, leaving a red mark on her milky white skin.

"Ahh!" Haley yelped, at the stinging.

"That's it!" Bill encouraged. "Fuck that slut hard!"

"Shit, your ass is going to make me cum, slut!" Fred snarled as he gave Haley's ass another hard slap.

Haley could feel Fred's cock getting larger as his thrusts became faster and more urgent.

"Uhhhh!" Fred groaned loudly, as his cock spewed cum right into Haley's now deflowered ass. "Fuck I wanted to last longer than that, but her ass is so fucking tight." Fred said as he pulled his cock out of Haley with a pop.

"So now it's my turn," Bill said, as he walked around to where Fred was standing.

"I am nothing, if not a man of my word," Fred said, as he began to get dressed.

"I know you are," Bill said, as he turned his attention to Haley, who was still on the bed with her ass up in the air.

Haley wasn't sure what was happening and became even more confused when Fred came over to where her head was resting on the mattress and whispered in her ear;

"Bill's going to take good care of you slut, believe me," he said. "I expect to hear a full description of what he does to that fat body of yours the next time I see you."

And with that he turned and left the room. Bill locking the door behind Fred before tuning back to Haley.

"Finally it's just the two of us," Bill said, as he walked back over to the bed. "I know you're probably expecting me to fuck this fat ass of yours, cause I was eating it out earlier," Bill said as he stepped behind Haley, and spread her ass cheeks wide apart exposing her sloppy, bruised asshole and her wet, pink pussy. "But there will be plenty of time for me to enjoy this ass later. Right now, I want a piece of this fucking wet pussy."

Before Haley could think too much about what Bill had said, she could feel his cock entering her.

"Fuck," Bill said, as he slowly pushed his cock into Haley. "You are wet! Damn, your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"Oh...my..." Haley gasped as the largest cock to ever be inside of her began to thrust in and out.

"That's it baby girl," Bill said, as he grabbed hold of Haley's waist. "Your all mine now!"

Despite herself, Haley could feel her arousal growing again. Bill was fucking her, with steady thrusts, his cock seeming to hit places Haley didn't even know existed. She couldn't help but moan.

"Oh yeah, you are a fat slut," Bill said, as he picked up his pace slightly. "You like getting fucked by a strangers cock."

Haley buried her face into the mattress as another moan escaped her lips. She didn't want Bill to know how good this felt. After all he was raping her. Wasn't he?

Haley didn't have too much time to consider her new situation, as Bill suddenly pulled his cock out of her and seemingly in one fluid motion flipped her so she was laying on her back.

"I want to see those tits bounce as fuck you," he said as once again lined up his cock with Haley's pussy.

Haley closed her eyes as a wave of pleasure over took her body. She was hoping Bill couldn't tell that what he was doing was making her feel really good.

"Fuck, you get wet when you're turned on," Bill said, a knowing smile coming to his face.

With that he picked up his pace, slamming his cock into Haley with each thrust. The room filled with the sounds of sex as Bill's body crashed into Haley's over and over. Bill watched intently as Haley's large breasts bounced up and down, as he gave her the ride of her life.

Haley was biting her lip hard, trying not moan loudly with pleasure. Bill's cock was hitting all of the right spots. But she couldn't let him know that. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying what was happening.

"Where do you want it, baby girl? Bill asked. "I'm going to cum, and you're going to tell me where you want it. In your pussy, on your face and tits or in your ass? And decide quick!"

"In me," Haley whispered breathlessly. She hadn't even thought about it, he words came out almost as reflex. Something in her wanted to feel Bill explode in her pussy.

"What was that?" Bill asked, another smile coming to his face.

"Inside of me," Haley said, sheepishly.

"Fuck yeah, baby girl," Bill said. "You want me to knock you up?" he asked as his thrusts got even more intense.

Bill watched Haley's body bounce as he fucked her, he felt her wet pussy hugging his cock, and without any further warning he let loose three hard volleys of cum as deep into Haley as he could get.

"Baby girl!" Bill said, breathlessly as he withdrew his still throbbing cock from Haley and collapsed next to her on the bed. "You have to be one of the best fucks I've ever had."

Haley just stared up at the ceiling. She was so close to orgasm, she didn't know what to think. Part of her wanted to beg Bill for more, for him to drive her over the edge. The other part of her was screaming "dirty slut" and she could feel shame start to wash away the pleasure.

"Get dressed!" Bill said, nonchalantly, as he sat up. "We're going on a field trip."

Haley felt cold all of a sudden as everything seemed to stop. What did Bill mean "field trip?" She did not want to go anywhere with this stranger.

"Baby girl, I'm not Fred," Bill said, he saw the look of shock and fear on Haley's face. "I'm not going to fuck you like that and then leave you here. Not a chance. No you're mine now baby. And you're coming with me. So get dressed!"

To Be Continued...