Extending the MILF List Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might have to wait, he just did me." Suzanne whispered.

The girl nodded and smiled her little pucker at me. Her bullet tits swayed before her, impossibly tall. She bent over and they dangled like landing gear. She moved so gracefully, like cold syrup. That was it, she oozed between Suzanne's legs. When the girl touched Suzanne, the blond stiffened like she had been stuck with a needle. She remained taut till the girl's little mouth touched her bubbling pussy.

I heard the girl slurp and then Suzanne jumped. Her whole body bucked.

"Oh honey, do you taste him? Oh, please, do you have to, oh, oh, oh!" Suzanne bucked, hard. Her whole body convulsed around the slight woman between her legs, feeding at her pussy.

Pixie lifted her head and looked up Suzanne's panting body. "Mistress must come. I want her to scream. Scream for Pixie, please." Her breathy voice was too precious, I wanted to butt fuck her just on principle. She returned to Suzanne's pussy and slurped loudly. Suzanne flinched and then twisted. She turned in my arms, her mouth seeking mine.

"Kiss me, Sonny. While she brings me off, kiss me. Feel what it is like for a woman to come like this!" I bent to her lips and she kissed me, one arm looped around my neck forming an odd conjunction, one that she made the most of.

Suzanne quivered, her whole body shook like a leaf in the rain. Her lips sealed against mine and her tongue shot into my mouth, swabbing my teeth, inside my lips, across the roof of my mouth. I tried to meet her tongue but it was lightning in my mouth. I closed a hand over her breast and instinctively pinched her nipple very, very hard.

Suzanne bucked, exploding into a wracking orgasm. I could tell from her lips. She was panting and snorting. Her body was twisted extremely, her hips in the clutches of the evil Pixie but with mouth and breast claimed by me. She was straining and thrashing and I had a flash of insight. This woman responded best when bound. Her hips flapped, bucking Pixie up and down like a rolling sea. Her mouth continued to kiss me, ravaging me with her tongue. Her hands grasped at my head and neck. I sat up, disturbing the writhing symmetry of the three of us. Suzanne's mouth lost mine. I could look in her eyes. They were wild, the gray coolness replaced with a silver fire, a passion that covered and disguised some true thing.

Her fingernails were biting into my neck. I took her hands and curled them under her back, holding her for the woman between her knees. Suzanne stiffened and fought hard to free her hands. I had to hold her with both hands. She was strong but I was stronger and she thrashed against my strength. She hid her face, pressing it into my chest, crying out all the while, as Pixie ate her. I captured her mouth as I held her and demanded her kisses, which she surrendered desperately.

Whether she hid from Pixie or from me, I could not tell but I could tell this woman liked secrets and being bound by them. Her body convulsed and bucked, straining against my hold on her hands and all the while Pixie sucked loudly on Suzanne's pussy, laying full length between her legs, half off the bed given our position.

After several minutes of Suzanne thrashing, held by the two of us and reveling in it, Pixie finally withdrew from between the blond woman's legs. She pursed her lips in what I took to be her smile. Her smile seemed only to appear in her eyes. Suzanne's mouth went slack and she slid away from my lips, hiding her face against me, melding against my chest. She did not try to correct her posture, leaving her torso extremely twisted.

Pixie's eyes bored into mine. "Suck or fuck, Sonny sir?"

Her mouth just seemed too small to take in my cock without shortening me.

"Fuck." I said, still bobbing on this strange ocean of sensual pleasure I had not yet explored.

She nodded. Her eyes were huge with relation to her head, but her tits made them seem small. I noticed finally that she had the clear silhouette of a bikini top emblazoned on her body, a pale image outlined by her caramel colored skin. Then she did something that actually made me regret my choice. Out of her pursed little mouth came a narrow tongue and she licked her cheeks clear up under each eye, swabbing off the effluvium from Suzanne's pussy, our cum mixture that welled up onto her face while she was sucking and licking. The action was so slow and deliberate, I wondered if there was any chance I could have this woman suck my cock before she went back to wherever she came from.

Then I decided I was dreaming.

She moved over between my legs. Suzanne, lethargic with post orgasmic bliss, shifted off of me and lay on her back, eyes closed. Pixie pushed my legs apart and lowered her face to my cock. Her tongue came out and wrapped around my cock and then withdrew. I shuddered. It made one full loop around the shaft of my still hard cock. That was fucking unnatural.

She kissed the end of my cock and her lips were hard, taut as plastic, like they were cheap fakes. Then she pressed her head down and my cock pressed into her mouth. Her mouth was so tight I stopped breathing. She literally fucked her face down onto my cock. I slid into her mouth like a watermelon into a boxing glove. Her little nose blew air on my shaft just outside her tight lips. She sucked and wrapped her tongue around my cock head. I got immediately fully erect for the third time that day, no, fourth. I got lightheaded, even dizzy. Every brain cell in my head was crowded around my eyes trying to see out, trying to see what this girl was doing to me. The sensation of her mouth on me was unbelievable! I chose to ignore that she ignored my request to fuck. She chose to suck my cock instead. Fine by me.

Beside me, Suzanne roused and she grinned at me. "You are not the first to look like that, Sonny."

Pixie sucked harder but it was not an increase in pressure. She sucked better! Then she was gone, climbing over my body, shifting my legs together. She opened her legs. Except for the hair on her head, she was hairless, her skin glistened like she was made of the finest wood and had been polished. She gripped my cock and positioned her pussy over my cock.

Suzanne sat up and stared at us, her eyes avid and fixed on the junction between this remarkable woman and me. Pixie took a big breath and then released her body. Her pussy was similar to her mouth, small and puckered. For a moment she seemed to balance on my cock, the head pressing against the tight little hole in her body. She exhaled and her pussy parted and opened.

Slow, like a melting ice cream cone, she slid down my cock, dribbling onto me with sparks of pleasure. She leaned forward till her tits brushed along my stomach and chest. She swished them back and forth a little and then wriggled her hips. The pussy I was entering seemed to be sucking at me, tightly stretched around my cock. She kept wriggling her hips and I wanted her to not stop, to never stop, to keep doing what she was doing till I died of ecstasy. The sensation of her body twitching like that around my cock made my eyes water with pleasure.

Suzanne got to her knees and bent over me. She looked at me, nodding. She kissed me carefully on the mouth. "Fuck her. You have to come in her too."

What sort of fucked up situation had I stumbled into? I examined that question and decided I absolutely did not care. If these were my last moments on earth, then so be it. Fucking Pixie was a prefect way to die. Her body was tight in every respect but soft and pliable. She seemed to have the ability to soften when it counted and the progress she was making, taking my cock into her body was remarkably slow but steady. She had retained a metal belt around her waist from her odd costume. I felt it as she neared full-cock containment. It was chilly metal of some sort but heavy, brass maybe. The links of it clinked as her body rippled and writhed with her effort to accommodate my cock.

My mind was utterly blown. I sought for words and found none. What I struggled to conclude was that this woman's pussy was tight as an ass hole, but soft, smooth and impossibly expressive. I sought for superlatives and forgot what I was looking for before finding even one, distracted by the sensations shooting through my body, bombarding my mind.

Pixie looked up at me; till then she had fixed her eyes between her legs, watching her progress on my cock as it slowly penetrated into her body, peering between her tits like they were a bother blocking the view. Her eyes smiled and her pink mouth twitched. "You like Pixie?" She asked.

"Fuck yes." I said.

She nodded. "Yes, I fuck." She rolled her hips and the sensations seemed to amplify, roiling through me like an orgasm without the falling sensation. She did that motion again. I groaned and flopped back.

"Get her on her back." Suzanne whispered. "She likes that. Most guys, they think they'll kill her but she comes like that; a cock rammed in her hard from on top."

Pixie looked at Suzanne, her expressive eyes full of questions.

I struggled to sit up. Pixie's impressive breasts squashed between us, nestling against me. She bent her head up and I tried to kiss her little mouth. It was odd, like a virgin's first kiss. Her hips were rocking and rolling. Impossibly, my cock was still only two-thirds inside of her. She seemed to be in no discomfort, rolling her hips and working her cunt onto my prong. There was a little spurt and fluid flew up between us. I sensed it flowing down, oiling us, oozing down my cock and onto my balls. It was like I was fucking a great fruit and finally penetrated the rind into the plush, lush pink insides. She lifted up and then just fully released her weight onto my cock.

My god, the sensations of that motion rattled me to my bones. She grunted. "Pixie feel good to you, Sonny sir?"

I nodded.

"When she has you fully inside, put her on her back. Try to break her. She likes it rough but most guys treat her like a China doll." Suzanne snickered then. "Pun intended."

Pixie began to twist her body, literally screwing her body down onto my cock. Back and forth, back and forth, her twisting, radial motions worked her body down onto my cock. She balanced on her feet, her hand steadied herself on my chest, her breasts dancing before my eyes. Then just when I thought she was going to pull up and start again, her body dropped the last two inches. She squeaked and giggled, looking up at me. "I full of cock." She said, her little voice barely touching my ears. "You like? You like fuck Pixie?"

I'd heard the pidgin. It remained me of Annie and the comparison tempted me to draw broad conclusions about oriental women. Annie and Pixie both fucked great, but then, when I got a woman naked, who didn't. Perhaps it was me and not racial. I put my hands on her lithe ass and cinched us together. She laid her forehead on my chest. She was so small like this, her tits were no longer able to provide the optical illusion that she was in any way full-sized. Christ, even crammed full of cock like this, she was able to continue massaging my cock with her inner muscles.

I groaned. She shuddered, shifting her body around the cock lodged in her body. Her legs clasped my hips and twitched, little jerks that massaged me like she was trying to get my attention. She had it.

I sat forward, lifting her. She was unbelievably light. When I sat forward, her legs clasped around my waist, her heels trying to lock but coming up short, instead hooking her heels in the small of my back. I rocked forward several times, trying to get forward enough to get to my knees. Pixie was panting, gasping and grunting as her body shifted on the cock stuck inside of her. Her body continued to massage my cock. Her legs tightened and relaxed, pulling her tight onto my cock and then relaxing so she expelled it a bit.

I was trying to move us and she was still fucking me. I wanted to stop and pay attention but I was on a mission to get her onto her back. I had a good grip on her little ass, barely large enough for one hand. I think she could have sat comfortably in a regular-sized soup bowl. Her skin felt like shined brass but hot, like she was molten.

I got my legs bent, crossed under us and rocked forward, finally attaining my knees. I dropped forward onto one hand. The sudden stop jerked her. I had my other hand clasped to her ass. She clung to me, wrapped around me like a toga. Her arms, like two strong bits of wire, were wrapped up around my neck. Her legs clamped her pussy onto my cock, hooked around my ass. I turned on the bed.

"Fall on her. Smash her to the bed." Suzanne growled. "She wants it. Make your cock ram deeper into her." Suzanne's voice was tight with excitement.

Particularly susceptible to suggestion when buried in a succulent pussy, I did as Suzanne instructed. I bent over and then just relaxed and let my body fall with Pixie clinging to me like a sandwich sign. I pulled her tight against me but I still fell on her with most of my weight. The girl writhed under me, struggling against my weight, against my hand on her ass and against her own arms and legs that clamped us together.

She began to buck. Her whole body twitched. Her voice was a high whine. She began to move her torso from side to side, rasping her tits against my chest. I could feel the hard nubs of her nipples scrapping along my skin. I raised up, releasing the pressure. I bent down, trying to get my mouth onto one of her breasts. It was just out of reach but then her hand grasped it and lifted it to my lips. I sucked on the nipple, she grunted. I bit down on the hard little nub and Pixie screamed and bucked under me.

It seemed like this was the last sensation she could bear. Her body began to twist and grind and buck. Her head bent back, pressing into the bed. Her hips began to quake and wrack me with constant motion. She grunted hard and then she tensed, clamping down on my steel-rod cock, buried in her little body. She screamed over and over. I felt her oozing, splashing up between us. Her body bucked and shook. She pressed her face against my chest, bucking and shaking more. Her hands grasped my shoulders and held on while her body convulsed through a profound orgasm.

I pumped in and out of her pussy. It was oily and slick but taut still, pulling at me as I withdrew and sucking as I sank back into her. She continued convulsing, her body pulsing with each new climax.

"Holy shit!" Suzanne whispered. "She likes you, no, she fucking loves you!"

"Pixie coming!" The little woman gasped. I was pumping into her, grinding down as I sluiced deeper and teasing her with the end of my cock at the top of the cycle. Her eyes were glazed, fixed and staring. I rammed hard into her harder and harder and harder. The harder I fucked her, the harder she came. I wanted to fuck her till she could not come any more but after ten or so cycles of her convulsing through a withering climax, with no sign that she was in the least bit tired or close to ending her course of climaxes, I was beginning to feel a new orgasm of my own.

"Come in Pixie." The girl whispered. "You make me come so good. I want to feel you come in me. Come now."

Her hips rapped against me faster. Her intent turned into a new sensation on my cock that reached through into me and found my reluctant orgasm and pulled it out of me by the roots. Pixie screamed, her ass whacking up at me faster and faster and then I was coming. She did not hold still but worked to draw out more and more of my cum. I came for what seemed like ages but must have been six or seven pulses of cum. For no more than I had eaten that day, my restocking system seemed to be just fine. Pixie was pulsing but then she looked up at me.

"You come?"

"Yes, Pixie, he came." Suzanne said dryly. I felt her presence but my eyes were fixed on Pixie. "You should get off of her or she'll come again."

"I like orgasm." Pixie tweeted.

"Me too." I agreed and just like that, I was tired. I struggled to my hands and lifted my body up. Pixie, however, remained attached to my shrinking cock. She dangled from my body. My cock, sensing the strain, completely contracted and dropped Pixie back to the bed.

"Out of the way." Suzanne growled. I tipped over to the other side of the girl.

Suzanne's head appeared, upside down, pressing between Pixie's legs.

"Oh yes, Miss Suzanne, eat Pixie!" The girl panted. A moment later she convulsed again, her hips shaking as she came under Suzanne's mouth.

Suzanne rose up and then I watched as she extended her tongue, white with cum. Pixie bent up and sucked at Suzanne's tongue, slurping loudly. Suzanne returned to the woman's pussy and sucked loudly only to carry her excavation to Pixie's mouth and kiss her upside down. After a few times, Suzanne hesitated at the woman's tits, kissed back and forth between then and then bit down on one. Pixie convulsed anew and screamed, her little voice turning into a dog whistle.

A moment later they were done. Pixie rolled out of the bed, right over me. She stood on the side of the bed. "Okay, Miss Suzanne. Its him. I taste him in you and you taste him in me. I know it is him in you." She looked at me, patting my shoulder. "You make Pixie come best. Thank you, Sonny sir. You are most pleasurable."

I tried to answer but she flitted away and a moment later she was gone.

"Sweet Jesus, Sonny. Thank you. You have no idea what a great favor you have done for me!"

She so right. I had no idea.

I laid there for a few moments, my body was zinging but my brain was exploding. I could not quite assimilate what had just happened to me. I felt like I was a tool taken out of the toolbox, used and then discarded. Yeah, I felt used. Poor me. Ecstasy fucking sucks! I got up and started to dress, pulling on briefs and pants. I sat down on the edge of the bed to put on my shoes.

"Where are you going? What's your hurry?" Suzanne spoke from behind me.

I hesitated. There was a beautiful nude woman behind me and I was leaving in a huff. Why? It occurred to me that D. Debra Hamilton was using me in much the same fashion but I was getting no pussy at all from her. I was in love with her, or in lust or something. If she let me fuck her, would I be all in a huff because she used me to get off, to get her peculiar jollies? Or was I in a huff because this woman used me and I was not all enamored with her? What is the difference?

Of course there is a huge difference. It was not like I was doing without, with respect to Deedee. Hell, I was doing my sisters and intended to continue. I had an attorney at my beck and call whom I could treat virtually any way I wished sexually and she seemed inclined both to let me and to enjoy it. Why should I be all bent about being used by this blond?

I don't do reflection all that well. It is an acquired taste with me. I am a little like my buddy Sammy in that regard, if I cannot see something to laugh at or with, I tend to see it and forget it. I discovered I was not moving, just sitting there with my shoe in my hand. I dropped it and put my head in my hands. As in several situations in the past, I was having a flashback, I felt like I was that goofy guy chasing contemporary pussy before the MILF List. I felt the oddness of what I was doing, the strangeness of both who I was fucking and how much I was fucking and why. It all crowded in on me, like the ghosts of pussies past.

I felt her hands on my bare back. Then I felt her breasts sweeping across my shoulder blades. Suzanne hugged me from behind, on her knees so she sort of draped herself over my bent back, bent because my elbows were planted on my knees and my face was in my hands.

"That has to be the strangest ten minutes of my life...so far." I muttered.

Suzanne laughed. "More like thirty, but who's counting." She kissed my neck. "I know I owe you an explanation. I'd love to explain. Why don't you shower and get dressed and we'll go down to the restaurant. The Manfred chefs have phenomenal steaks."