All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 11'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
McBaconMcBaconabout 8 years ago
Brill

Enjoyed this immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Finally, Sonny fucks D.Debra Hamilton and fucks her mother also.

I cannot wait until the next chapter of this story.

AWigginAWigginabout 8 years ago
Finally! Now, gimme MORE!!!

It was such a pleasant surprise to see a new installment, but I cannot stop myself from reading it all in only one sitting. Unfortunately, that means I am done and now have to wait yet again. I am really enjoying both stories (List & Investment) and hope neither ends without resolving all their intricately woven plot lines. In the mean time, I look forward to the next installment in the Sonny Duncan Chronicles.

colddieselcolddieselabout 8 years ago

Probably the most tightly written of the 31 episodes so far, essentially in three parts, firstly at home with Norma the sisters and Charm - can't figure out what part she has to play yet, I hope Sonny doesn't screw her she is more interesting as the unobtainable one, though she could become a new best friend - interesting how the sisters might react to that.

Secondly Alyssa's office with Mr 'Unctious' was clearly pointing the plot in a new direction and was fun in itself.

Finally I don't so much see it as DD being brought under control but much of the initiative has passed from her to Sonny. Hopefully it will be two steps forward to one backward in that relationship because DD is too smart to be led by the nose - except possibly the nose of her own ambition, which may in itself have interesting possibilities.

Dori - not sure how that will play out at all.

I remain intrigued by the fact that there are now three 'mother daughter' pairs, Kyla and Darlene, Lydia and Quilla, and the Hamiltons. Landon still has to market his pair mebbe he could double the return with the Favors - not the Hamiltons, at least not soon, they are Sonny's.

I hope the author doesn't over do the interviews as that could become a bit of a procession of sex scenes, which unless mixed in with other plot lines could be a bit repetitive.

Another excellent episode. well told with the essential touch of humour 'in the salad mix'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think I giggled every time "Sunny Charm" mentioned them both being lesbians.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
This just keeps getting better

About time DD got hers.

Sonny has more patience then I would have had.

I guess two more collars will be in order.

I can not leave this story alone, you have a gift of the HOOK and I am Hooked.

I all so ordered The Pleasure Contract, but I want to finish this series before I get drawn in to that one.

Great writing!!!

ContrastingContrastingalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To Frognut

Hey Frognut,

Thanks for the note, glad you like the work. Your timing is good. The Pleasure Contracts will be publishing June 2016. Get on the mailing list so you can get notification. Thanks for the support!

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Smurfs are blue

Small thing, but annoying, like most errors that keep cropping up in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I HATE when you turn Sonny into a moron!

Look, so far the story has been fantastic. Wonderful weave. BUT…

Can you please, for the love of God, stop having Sonny go utterly retarded every time he sees a beautiful woman?! Sonny has grown and adapted and handled billionaires and eccentric mistresses and weir jealous husbands in regards to super hot chicks. When you see the first Ferrari in person it's easy to see a person geek out and be ultra excited. After the 100th Ferrari if the same person is still geeking out it strains forebearance. Can think well enough to set up a fake rape of Natasha to nab a future client but can't think straight enough to question a hot lesbian?? Give me a breakkkkkk. It's painful to read those parts after reading all the personal growth Sonny has made.

Oh and having Sonny want to even touch his sisters after all the obvious bullshit they have been pulling is just wrong. They beard Sonny constantly. "Suggest you lock your door"?? Too much. Far too much for a guy you describe as swimming in pussy. He doesn't need anything from them

myrionomosmyrionomosover 5 years ago
Insecurity

I wonder if some of the commenters realize how much they expose their own insecurities. Turning Sonny into Superman would make him totally boring. This is a good story and this chapter one of the best. Colddiesel gets it right most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unreal

The following refer to all of the "books" and chapters under this writer and the MILF and boys who established this group. A term that definitely applies to this writer is guilty of "malapropism". In a totally failed attempt to impress readers, the writer assumes a faulty use of words most readers, and the writer, rarely, if ever encounter. He demonstrates that one should take care when inserting these rarely used words to ensure the words FIT the circumstance. For a writer who includes so many obscure words, he makes numerous errors in spelling, as well as grammar. "Big"/obscure words do not make an author. There are also instances where the writer fails to complete a sentence, leaving the reader wondering how the character moved from one point to the next. One gets the impression the writer was in a hurry to complete the page or pages and thus failed to proof read before submission. If one were to accept the concepts put forward by this writer, he/she must conclude that a significant portion of the populace belong to incestuous families, and many of the women, including most if not all in these incestuous families are bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
John Denver and

Roger Miller? I doubt most of those reading your stories have the slightest idea who they are. Wait, most of those who read all of these stories will know and do not read just for the sexual encounters, but for the way you write and the manner in which you develop the encounters, so they may just remember, or at lest know, Denver and Miller and the type of music the created.

The humor that you seem to just toss in at times cracks me up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, i find myself more interested in the story than the sex at certain points. Well played good sir, well played

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your “Sonny” character has been Schizophrenic for the previous 10.8 chapters regarding DeeDee Hamilton. Finally, he has a modicum of insight. WTF, he gonna let his friends do his White Whale given her history? Perhaps he is mentally imbalanced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous