All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 23'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome back. Great writing.

i think Candi would make a wonderful sexual secretary cataloging Sonny's thoughts and to do lists and keeping track of his day and meals.

BortSpacerBortSpacerabout 3 years ago
Welcome Back Great Chapter

I've enjoyed all of your "MILF List" stories. I especially enjoy your wit in the asides.

Don't dumb down your vocabulary for readers to lazy to right click to see the definition of the word. Your vocabulary is one of the things that I enjoy about your writing. I especially enjoyed seeing the work 'insouciance.' I don't see it often, but for some reason I like the word.

Having Sonny ignore Mavis, the Blue Man give Sonny Advice on the Slut Club, and Sonny's responsibility for Candy were very clever ways to continue the story after the intervention.

Irreverent1Irreverent1about 3 years ago

Sonny’s (Somewhat) Triumphant Return

I only call it “somewhat triumphant” because he’s limping a little bit due to the unbelievable ambush his friends and family hit him with at the end of Chapter 22. I’ve given my myriad opinions on that situation at length. I still get outraged for Sonny’s sake at that entire debacle! You and I have interacted before several times and I think you know my position, thus calling it an “Ambush”. I hope to interact more because your viewpoint always fascinates me. (I am, perhaps, overly invested in this story, I admit, but don’t blame me for enjoying the shit out of this character and his story). The way Sonny dealt with Mavis was nearly a perfect match to what I saw going through my own head when I would imagine this chapter playing out. The assassin concept is an interesting one given that Sonny nearly flipped out when offered a gun in his position as the law firms private detective. How Sonny will handle (if he accepts) becoming an accessory to murder yet squishy about touching a gun will be a fun plot line. Candi/Traci seems to have just become physically attached to Sonny’s hip. I like your foray into kink. It’s great to show everyone’s first steps. Sonny is going to get things wrong. But, as seen by this chapters current score the BDSM readers and the community as a whole can be somewhat unforgiving because in some peoples eyes there are immutable laws that say kink is only kink if done a certain way. Just going to Munches and talking about it doesn’t make a person right about everything. Just how I’ve encountered the community.

Looking forward to seeing how Sonny deals with his “friends” is going to be interesting to read. I know Sonny isn’t one to get truly angry often BUT what they did was nearly unforgivable! As I’ve stated ad nauseum. The original MILFs are nearly as bad, excluding Laura Wills but including Annie and Cici. His sisters...that was flat betrayal. Dahlia had, mere hours before, chastised Sonny for allowing D Debra to chastise Georgia and Sonny instantly had his sister’s back. Granted it was in service to a greater discovery but Sonny never hesitated and THAT’S what family is. And hours later? “Oh, here’s a nice knife in the back and no, we won’t stand up for you in any way while Georgia dangles her feet while sitting in Jamie’s (WTF was he doing there?!!) lap as people attack, denigrate you all while attempting to take what you did every iota of the work to gather this collection of beauties including every single female in their lives that’s banging them so joyously right now. CHEERS!” My opinion, of course, is that there be some form of reckoning across the board Sonny isn’t mean, recognize, but they need to see Sonny as he is now and stop seeing him as they used to and still do see him, as the lovable bumbler that just so happens to make women drop their panties coincidentally and use that trait to get themselves laid. Sonny needs to shake the Earth under each and every single one of them, starting with Chris. This time they lock eyes Sonny absolutely makes chris drop his gaze as Sonny steamrolls over Chris’ “the new me is an irritating badass because I bang Mommy and my basement is full of toys” attitude that popped up after he was allowed to pound Mommy Dearest. That needs to be rectified and how (just opinion). But work his way through every person having to do with the List: Friends, friends significant others, (first) MILFs and laying down thunder on sisters because that was some serious bullshit.

Just one long time reader’s opinions

tizwickytizwickyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful return of the true Sonny Duncan. Interesting to see what’s next in the transitioning of the MILF list into the Slut Club. Time to chop some dead wood and form a proper hierarchy in the Slut Club. When are we going to get some more meaningful background info on the “Blue Man”?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, this is a welcome sight. I've checked your page every month or two since you posted your last chapter in hope that you would continue the story. I'd decided the MILF List was an abandoned story, but I checked anyway. What a fantastic surprise to find not one, but two new chapters. This one didn't play out as I expected, but I enjoy the way you surprise me with your plot choices.

I will second the last commenter. The betrayal in the last chapter still hurts. That's the power of good writing. It sucks you into the story and makes the characters real. For the last two years I have pondered family betrayal. I think that is another hallmark of.good literature, it makes you think. Family betrayal comes in a hundred different ways, but each undercuts a person's sense of self, their sense of place. Family should be that place where your mother lives you unconditionally, your father will always hand you a beer, listen to you and give you advice to the best of his abilities. Aunts and uncles serve as stand in parents and your brothers and sisters may annoy the heck out of you, but always have your back. It is gut wrenching to discover your family no longer sees you as someone they love and value for yourself, but instead see you as something they can use or manipulate for their own gain. I went through that myself. And I know other people who have as well. You move on, build your life, form new relationships, but, in moments of reflection, you sometimes wonder, "What is there about me that made me unworthy of my family's love?"

It was the power of your writing that made me feel so deeply for Sonny, a fictional character. It made me sad to see his sister's fail him so completely. A sister who loves you will help you. Even when giving you hard truths, a loving family also surrounds you with reassurances of love and care. I find interesting that ten days after the intervention, Sonny remains exiled from his house and family, with no communication or visits from his sister's.

Well, I will now begin the next chapter to see how you will play this out.

ishtatishtatalmost 3 years ago

Excellent: more than a resurrection. Not going to over do the analysis but look to the future story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous