All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 24'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
IjustcantstopIjustcantstopabout 3 years ago

I am thrilled that you are continuing the saga. I hoped this is one of many comments that encourages you to continue. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This reminded me of the rape fantasy of Mrs. Rossini by Sonny, which he had pulled off earlier. Only differences were cuffs were used instead of scarves, Mr. Blue was there and so was Pet. Meanwhile unlike Brent Rossini, Jason knew what was going on and the fantasy ended earlier then it did with the Rossinis.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210about 3 years ago

Extremely glad you continued this incredible series of the saga that is The MILF List. The last two chapters were a bit wordy, but necessarily so. Still, the sex was hot and the anticipation grows. Well done.

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 3 years ago

You can't hear it but I'm applauding over here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

By the top of page 8, I'm about done with bitch boy Sonny. The contradiction between what people say Sonny does, and what he actually does, along with the condescending attitude so many of the characters express towards Sonny, is becoming grating. Worst if all, he refuses to stand up for himself. Since you want to bring hard core BDSM into this series, it's obvious Sonny is naturally submissive. I mapped out every sexual encounter Sonny had from the time Norma came.to stay at Sonny's house until the intervention. Nearly every encounter was forced on Sonny, or was demanded of him. The number of times he was screwed over is immense. His response is to roll over. His "friends" screwed him over, his sisters did several times, the MILFs constantly imposed themselves on Sonny. I was amazed at how few people gave a shit about him during those chapters. You don't realize how badly he was treated because you get caught up in the story. I only saw it after carefully rereading all those chapters. Sonny basically dances to everyone elses's tune. It's getting annoying. He's told to study. Like a good dog, he does what he's told. He's told to stay in a hotel room with some weirdo bitch. He does. He lacks even the most basic semblance of a spine. He could have gone home and told his sister's to fuck off. Instead he is a pathetic bitch boy and obeys. His econ teacher demands he take ownership of Candy. Sonny's reply? "Yes ma'am. Whatever you want ma'am." He's a good little obediant pet. He agrees to Ahmay's demands as relayed through Rodney. He fulfills Mavis' desires. Theresa wants him to fuck her? "What ever you want, mistress." It's all submission, it's all obedience, it's all passivity, all the time. It's making me sick. Some bitch demands Sonny rape her. Does he laugh in her face? Fuck no. It's bitch boy Sonny dancing to her tune. He doesn't even consider the possibility he's being set up? Has he learned nothing from the bullshit intervention day when everyone led the bumbling moron Sonny around by the nose? He should have realized nobody can be trusted. About the last straw for me is Mavis' attitude at the top of page 8. I'm a dominant male. Seeing Sonny quiver like a little bottom, raising his metaphorical ass up to Mavis to be fucked neauseated me. Sonny should have told the bitch to drop her attitude and either shut up or give him some useful information. And don't even get me started on his pathetic conversation with Rodney and Jamie where he talks like a simp, "It's all my fault. Oh I'm a pathetic loser."

If Sonny had any balls he would have packed up and left the hotel room without a word spoken to Mavis. Either go home and tell his bitch sisters to fuck off and deal with it, or gone to D. Debra's, or even ask some classmate if he could crash with them for a few days. Anything but stay at that hotel. Then anytime anyone involved in the intervention talked with him, answer in monosyllables and walk away. Refuse to decide on a house. When pressed, say he was still thinking about it. If asked when he'd decide, tell the person, "Maybe when I'm done with college since studying is so important." Finally, find girls and approach them. Become the initiator. Refuse to listen to demands. Walk away from pushy assholes.

I'll read this chapter to the end, but give Sony some balls, or I'm out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was doing some researching and found out about medium mcclusky. Is that you? Anyway your website are down. And I am interested in the image that you used to inspire some of these characters. Thank you.

Skipper600Skipper600almost 3 years ago

I read it all, every chapter, every word. It was fascinating. There were inconsistencies, Sonny had no issues with inflicting pain by belting ass red, but is shocked by the thought of causing pain to Almay. The same with the rape senario, why the agnst, been there, done that.

Also. Maybe it should be labeled fantasy rather than incest, group sex, or whatever.

colddieselcolddieselalmost 3 years ago

Glad you took up this story again, you are always an interesting writer. The new character 'Pet' to my mind is problematic. In the past your best writing has usually revolved around two sets of stronger characters. The first set is Sonny and his four friends, the dialogue always seems very natural and flows well while enabling all their different personalities to be highlighted from time to time. The other group consists of the stronger more independent women, particularly Alyssa, Mom, the sisters, D Debra and perhaps Natasha. Most of the other characters are less interesting as individuals but have their moments and are a source of entertainment. Annie I cannot categorize at all.

There is also a theme which started with Chris' mom's subservience and a number of the females willingness to accept punishment. This has now developed strongly with the incestuous 'rape' in this chapter, and the subjection of 'Pet' together with the projected punishment of Rodney's sister. Pet is a particularly difficult character because her lack of independence makes her an object rather than a person in my mind and it might make her tedious going forward. Hope not, and I look forward to the next chapter

ishtatishtatalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back I always enjoy your writing. In the Comments Colddiesel is pretty much on the money. The Anonymous who wrote the long piece advocating that Sonny 'dominate' all the women and get rid of DD, his 'bitch sisters' et all clearly has insecurity/immaturity issues. There are hundreds of stories on Lit starring cardboard cut outs. All of your characters are attractive because they are inconsistent, a compliant DD for example would be a crashing bore. We know that she is gorgeous, super smart a little head-stong, but she is also immature, mean, and is beginning to realize it. She still has heaps of potential. Picking up on Colddiesel's theme, he notes the subservience of Chris's Mom - but she is also manipulative and usually gets what she wants. Turning to the male characters: Landon the leader, has it all, knows where he's going yet doesn't have a clue how to deal with Darlene - and is not sure he wants to. Brent, the smartest but not a leader, but blessed in his own way. Sammy happy but showing some interest in his future is the least complex whereas Chris is probably the most - a mixture of his moms subservience and at times, his dad's hardness, with a capacity to occasionally pursue goals and girls (Tawny ) with surprising enterprise.

Possibly the greatest weakness in the saga so far is the absence of an overriding arc; a sense of where is the story going?

The summit conference of the five young men could prove to be crucial in settling what is to be done with the resolution of the existing milf list and some other characters, and moving the story forward. Whatever direction is taken I look forward to reading more of Sonny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another long wait of months, may the Muse be with you and

there will be new chapters coming soon : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish he had quit this story, he ruined it a long time ago. Too many inconsistencies with characterization. To all people who write their own stories please be fucking consistent with your characters. DO NOT make them go one step forward and then 2 steps back just so you can have to shit to write about. This series should have had a conclusion time ago. Sonny makes a decision, then has doubts about the decision and then makes another stupid decision. Everyone keeps talking about how smart and assertive sonny is and im still waiting to see these traits for over 30 fucking chapters. What are the other characters seeing that the reader isnt? Same shit over and over how is the author not tired of these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous