All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 26'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

Another great chapter in this awesome series I love so much. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great and scandalous read.

Either Landon didn't get a second go at Slutty Sara or Sonny forgot to mention it during his narration of the fucking of Sara.

I think some time after the Goshawks are used, Mavis should sit down with Sonny and with Pet curled up in his lap, and go over each woman on the list and what the situation with each of them is, so she can better advise and help Sonny as his assistant.

Sonny also must talk with Sid and have a business discussion over the phone, maybe as his mom is there fucking Sid's cock while they conduct their business via speakerphone. Among the topics for discussion would be the ambush and how Sonny has dealt with the ambush, including what he has done to straighten out each of those involved in the ambush.

Also, Mavis still needs to fuck her 2 sons, or at least have lesbian sex with her two daughters in front of Sonny; this way to make her even with Sonny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Compared to more transitional chapters of Ch.24&25, these two chapters is where the Milf List returns to its peak, in my opinion.

The sex scene with Pet and the sisters, are among the hottest throughout the series, and it seems that you have sorted out how the story will go from the rather confusing ‘ambush’. For me, there are so many storylines to be developed in coming chapters (may they be out soon), the volleyball team orgy, how the Pet story goes, maybe she can guide her mom into submission like herself, and how to deal with the milfs in coming chapters. The domination over the milfs are actually established in the Sharing and Extending chapters, though not in D/S manner explicitly, maybe now is time to formalize it, with some sprinkles of humiliation?

Personally I think that what's best of this series is how you develop the female characters, especially those recurring ones, who are complex characters with distinctive background & personalities, more than some mindless fleshlight for the protagonist to stick his dick in. To see their sexual passion gradually revealed and developed in the hands of Sonny, how they gradually give in to their sexual passion through multi-chapters story development, is the most erotic experience reading this series. Like how Mom and Laura from being equal opponents who Sonny needed to deal with caution in Making Ch.3 to freeuse sluts with no reluctance what so ever in later Extending & Sharing parts. And of course D.Debra and Holly plot through the Extending part. Therefore, when Pet came into the story in Ch.24, it is a little odd because as a seemingly important role, she is more a well-trained slut ex Machina, like some ordinary sluts from some ordinary erotic story. It is good to see her background story being completed in new chapters, and this indeed makes the following sex scene much erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man... This is an extraordinary endeavor that you've undertaken. I've followed the series as and when I could over the years, but it's become simply impossible for me to keep track of the storyline. Half of it is my fault because some of the scenes you write are so hot I can't help but jack off and then lose track of what was going on lol.

But yeah, I'm hoping one day I'll come back once you're finished, and try to read the entire thing, right from making, to sharing, to extending, to anything else you may have planned, and see the story in its entirety.

I wish you the best of luck continuing this series. I'll keep trying to read when I can

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are my thoughts on what I liked, as well as disliked, about your last two chapters, with some comments about the intervention as it applies to these last few chapters.

Things I like:

1. Excellent work on filling in some backstory: how Sonny and his friends met, that Sonny and his three sisters have the same father, a man named George, and that Sid is hiding Annie "in plain sight" in her non-descript house next door to the Willises.

2. I liked that you began filling in details about the intervention/ambush, especially the role of Ellen, the sisters, and Sonny's erstwhile friends. The fact the MILFs knew nothing about it, and that Sonny's mom thought it was a prank is intriguing. However, we still don't know Alissa's or Annie's roles or why Jamie was there. I assume you plan to reveal the entire situatiin with Ellen and why she drove Sonny into the ground that day.

3. Good explanation of the basics of a dominance/submissive relationship, especially the matter of two-way consent. Especially important is how some subs will make a bid for control from time to time. A master will then need to read the situation. Is this the sub's expression of her desire to feel her master's dominance, or is she just being a bitch who selfishly cares only that her desires get fulfilled, even if it comes at the expense of the master? If it's the second case, the master can always walk out the door. This matter of two-way consent in a dominant-submissive relationship introduces a dynamic element to ithe relationship and hints how a sub's desires and how she expresses them to her partner tends to be subtle.

4. You also did an excellent job explaining how a natural dominant frequently does not understand what he is when he is younger. Sometimes it takes a quirky event to bring a dominant man to a realization of what he is. As I read the first few chapters of the MILF List, it became obvious that you were writing a story about how a strong dominant, Sonny, becomes aware of what he is. Landon's initial suggestion that the five guys fuck their mothers was the event which led to Sonny's awakening. Everything from there progressed and expanded from that event. Sonny's domination of Laura Willis, his fake rape of Mrs. Rossini, the ease he had in getting multiple women to have sex with him, the collars, Holly on a leash, the car dealership, Mr Willis, etc., all showed Sonny gaining a greater awareness of what he is.

5. Finally, in the last two chapters, you had Sonny begin to develop the tools of dominance: a steady gaze while remaining silent, short statements, projecting a sense of menace though a summering, just under the surface, anger and we'll controlled outbursts of rage. Dominance comes from the brain, then the eyes, then the voice, and only as a last resort, the hand.

What I disliked:

1. A dominant, as strong as you made Sonny, may be uncertain, but he is never pushed around. A very strong dominant has an intuitive sense of when people are trying to control him, and men like that seemingly respond almost effortlessly to attacks. If you're not a dominant, you probably don't understand how easily a strong dominant can turn attacks back on the attacker. That is a big part of what makes them alphas. The way you wrote Sonny's response to the intervention contradicted how you had written his character up to that point. I wrote a review to that chapter titled "Wow. What was that last part about?" The review was essentially how I would have responded. I normally meet challenges with questions. It puts the other person on the defensive and usually reveals that person's hidden motivations and pretensions. I also find malicious compliance to be a highly effective tool to expose my attacker's stupidity. Finally, I do this with no effort. Counter attacks just pop into my head in the moment. And I'm not even close to the level you wrote Sonny at. That is why I wrote that review with a series of short questions and sabotaging statements ending with, "Now I'm going to bed, I have school tomorrow. Oh, you want me to go to a hotel? Nope. My bed's here. See you tomorrow." See, going to bed in the house meets the demands that he rest and focus on his classes while simultaneously ruining the party and expressing his refusal to be treated as a child. At that point everyone would have sheepishly, slowly, exited the house leaving his sister's simmering with anger, and Sonny crashed out asleep in bed. That would have been in character with how you had written Sonny up to that point. You could have still introduced Mavis by having her come by the house to visit Sonny and explain the Howard/sisters situation. Sonny would have also met Pet since he would have been going to class. He also could have run into the Goshawks, by seeing them milling around hopelessly and homeless on campus,.where the tournament would be held. But instead you had Sonny meekly go to the hotel, and then stay there. That still irritates me. No dominant as strong as Sonny would have done that.

2. I have a bitch older sister, four years older than me. I broke her dominance of me when I was twelve and she was sixteen. It was sparked by my refusal to do her chores which led her to slamming me against a wall and giving me a right cross to the face. Except, I had begun a growth spurt and after a season of 7th grade football and wrestling, I was now as tall as her and much stronger. The altercation ended with me sitting on her chest with her arms pinned under my knees while I threw left and right round houses to her upper arms and face. For the next two years, until she left home, she was the most meek and mild older sister a boy could have. The point is that Sonny, at the time of this story, is what, twenty or twenty-one? No natural dominant would have gotten that far in life, living in a house with his sisters, without there being some confrontation where Sonny would have put the girls in their place. Listen, this is just the world of dominants. Even nice dominant guys in the end don't take shit from women, especially their bitch older sisters. So Sonny obeying them and going to the hotel, then staying there, does not ring true. Even Sonny going down to the lobby to meet Georgia would not have happened. Add in her comment about how they thought he was dead, but Mavis was keeping Howard informed would have set off Sonny, if he is the.dominant as you wrote him. Because, the sisters thought he was dead, but never checked on him themselves? A true dominant would be enraged.

3. This brings me to the meetting between Sonny and his sister's in this chapter. It just didn't feel right. Sonny, if a true.dominant, would have asked a few simple questions, "Why are you here? Do you want to be traded or not?"

Dalia, if you think that way, you're a big girl. Move in with Howard. I'm out of here." Then stand up and head for the exit. Georgia would have called him back. This would have showed her submission to Sonny, and by proxy, the submission of Dalia and Tawney. Sonny could then have walked back to the table, and without sitting, asked, "Did you come here pussy bare as I ordered? Dalia, did you? Stand up and show me. Georgia, you and Tawney too." From there the scene could have gone as you wrote it. Instead Sonny allowed Dalia to set the agenda. She ordered him to humiliated her. And he, a super strong dominant, folded and did what the sub commanded. That is not realistic. It goes back to the two-way consent of dominant submissive relationships. Sonny, as you ceated him, should have refused her demands, told her to live her own life, walked out and ignored her. Hey, I cut family members out of my life for several years after realized they had conned me into bankrolling their vacation to Disney World. I don't put up with that shit from people. You want to use my love and generosity for family against me, then fuck you. That should be Sonny's attitude. It was with his friends. It should have been with his sister's.

Last note, I have used humiliation, that is public embarrassment, with only one woman. I did that because she loved it. I never needed it with any other women. Women can sense a dominant man, and they conform themselves to him. Pointed questions, short factual statements, and orders given in a calm, or a cold, or a menacing, tone was all I needed.

I'm going to keep reading, but you need to fill in a few plot holes. Dalia and Tawney have not apologized to Sonny and you haven't given a reason why nobody tracked Sonny down to check on him, including his mother, the MILFs, and D. Debra. It couldn't have been that difficult. He was on campus every day. Jamie and Ronnie found him. The sisters obviously knew where he was since Georgia called his room at six in the morning. See, that would rub a dominant raw, even one as nice as Sonny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually starting to get somewhere with sonny and he actually have some plans and a direction. Still really want to see him actually have some one on one time with the first few milfs again though. Also it really feels lacking in any kind of deeper connection so far. Like D Debra...you thought Sonny actually found someone he'd consider more than a hole to give away to anyone with a cock but nope. He dumps her off without a care. Same with the rest of them really. Shame. Would be nice to have him and at least one of the girls develop something tangible.

Don't know how to feel about the slut club either. On the surface it seems good that he says they'll have to admit he owns them all as long as they are in it and that he can have any of them at any time. But you just know the only thing he will do with that is give then away to others. Yes I would like to see him at least will Alissa and those that took his collars. At least he seams interested in trying to keep his sisters...sort of. And I loved to see him actually start the process of taming them.

Now if we only could have him be in an airtight where he doesn't only do oral...like...every damn time...only thing he does is oral...sigh...either the author has a fixation on that...or its something like him wanting to watch the face of the woman...or have her see him as she's getting overwhelmed with pleasure and connect that to him...who knows...still...getting a bit too samey.

RayRam53RayRam53over 2 years ago

I love your writing style. I am always excited when new stories come out.

4myjack4myjackover 2 years ago

Overall I am really enjoying the new direction for the storyline. And it’s wonderful to have new material with Sonny and Co. The bond developing with Pet/Tracie is fascinating and complex, I like that they are both trying to find words that can properly communicate their confusion and needs to themselves as well as the other person. I am still waiting to see Annie’s niece arrive and how she will fit into this world around Sonny. I have plenty more I could write, but I will leave it here - keep writing Sonny’s story, and I will happily read each new installment.

plzurseekerplzurseekerover 2 years ago

Great addition to the series!! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reread some of the early chapters.Would be interesting to bring back the original MILFs, see how the dynamics go since the plot is taking a more outright D/S direction.All in all, new chapters are always most welcomed and may the Muse guides you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am vested, please continue there is so much to be resolved. Sara begging to stay as the book end to Pet. Collaring Sara's mother. The professor posted as resident cum slut. Holly decides Gary and his wife are not worthwhile and asked to return. Ahmay tamed, collared placed in private reserve.

Sorry if I sound as if i am trying to write your story, but as I said "vested". Please continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the next? Looking forward to The Slut Club. Nice author, good characters though I'm missing some of the Original Milf List like CiCi, Kyla, and Tasha. Too excited for what will happen to Allisa and Ellen, The Hamiltons, I wanna see if Sonny will just fuck D.Debra. Good character development for Sonny My Man. Missing some of the debts from Kyla and Darlene. And Cris still didnt collect from Lydia or Airtight them including Quill. Maybe just a little curious why Mr. Blue needs to be there. Still no news from Annie's niece. I would live to read of this. Best story I've seen so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's hope there may still be new chapters coming,too good a story to be left unfinished

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210about 1 year ago

First, thank you for continuing The MILF List stories. They are easily some of the best stories on this site. Next, the changes in Sonny were spectacular. They were deep, core changes that actually added to the needs of the character. Finally, even though this seems to be the end of a great group of stories, shouldn't there be some resolution between him D. Debra? What about the trade for his sisters? And confronting his mother about his health and Alyssa's job. Or confronting Sammy's girlfriend about her meddling. There are so many unresolved situations. But, leave them wanting more...

Continue if you can. If not, then well done!

D&A

OCafuneOCafuneabout 1 year ago

When Oh When is the next Chapter coming out...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It is like waiting for George R.R. Martin to finish book six...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jesus it's been 2 years since the last chapter. Sometimes I feel like the story has gotten out of hand? When I read 'Making' it felt concise enough to be a hot series.

'Sharing' has its moments and I've generally been able to keep track of the story. But 'Extending' imo is just too big. I've given up on keeping track of the characters or the story, and simply trying to rub one out to characters I have no idea about feels weird. I hope the author can find their motivation and finish the story, but I dunno...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree.Would be better if the theme turns to d/s right after Sharing in which there was already sign for a more dominant Sonny. It is more difficult to maintain the suspension of disbelief in Extending when everyone around is already or willing to engage in incest

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i like it when you come back with more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous