All Comments on 'Extorted Blood Whore'

by ManwithaPenis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Character Depth FTW

There's nothing better in an erotic piece than characters that are developed enough to become attached to. I would read a series of novels about these characters.

ManwithaPenisManwithaPenisalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. You make me wish I had more time to write. I'm going to try to have new stuff up soon, but I've been busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating Story

Such a fascinating concept, sections of it were bizarre and other sections literally made me laugh out loud as being non sensical particularly the discussion on nationality. I concur with the other comment, the characters are very well rounded and come across as believable. I think the very casual nature of their conversations made them so plausible.

France v England - absolutely, it’s been ongoing for centuries a very long standing enmity. Both were entrenched in the Empire building business.

Sexuality - as I understand it the ‘common belief’ (in UK) is that Americans are sexually repressed, stemming from Puritan founder. Post 1950’s the British the sexual revolution took hold and leading to the majority being reserved in public and much more open minded in private with an “anything goes” kind of approach. Whereas the ‘common belief’ (UK again) about the French is that they’re much more open minded regarding all things sex related.

Circumcision - lol, I can assure this isn’t a British/ English trait at all.

“balloon knot” - lol! this was a first for me, I’ve never heard the anal sphincter referred to as that before.

I must admit I was expecting him to have the proverbial rug pulled from under his feet, he did just confess to deliberately getting a Civil Servant addicted to his blood.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

ManwithaPenisManwithaPenisalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Tess! I really appreciate detailed feedback.

I don't want to give too much away, but just because Alva is old doesn't mean everything she believes is true. For reasons that will be revealed later, she has never been to England in person herself.

Her views on circumcision have been shaped by the rise of the practice in the Anglosphere in the last 150 years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world

She is also part of the vampire subculture, which is a huge influence on her perspectives. Vampires are likely to encounter sexual repression at work in the domestic intelligence sector, but they prey on (and adopt customs from) sexually liberated subcultures, especially BDSM and more recently ravers, so sexual repression is never all they see.

Extremely glad you like the story. This one is on the shortlist for continuation if I can find the time.

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 4 years ago
really nice short!

...I hope you write more..

MindTrip412MindTrip412about 2 years ago

Absolutely outstanding. I would love to read more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous