Extorting the Pregnant Maid Pt. 01

Story Info
Illegal preggo will do anything to avoid being turned in.
3.8k words
4.02
24.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody pays attention to their surroundings anymore. Everyone is always on their smart phone either talking or listening to music, but they all seem to have ear-buds in all the time and can't hear a damned thing. You see them walking in the road, oblivious to traffic and anything else going on around them. I've come close to hitting someone with my car more than once because of this. So I guess it was no surprise that while on vacation in Tucson last month, I happened to be in the shower when the cleaning service knocked on the door. I hollered that I was indeed in the shower, but much to my chagrin, a few moments later, I heard the door open anyway.

I knew full well who it was, too; an extremely pregnant Latina with a name tag that read "Rosalita" who when I asked where the ice machine was earlier in the day, nodded and smiled before replying, "Si!" She obviously didn't speak English, and being so close to the border and being knocked up, was very likely an illegal border crosser trying to drop an anchor baby here in the States. She had been listening to headphones when I saw her, with loud accordion music blaring so loud that I could hear it from several feet away. Chances were, she was still wearing them, and didn't hear my muffled reply from inside the bathroom.

I decided to have some fun with her, so I turned off the shower and quickly dried off while I figured she was getting her cleaning supplies, and ran my fingers through my hair to put it in place before the lack of humidity dried it all mussed up. I heard more muffled mariachi music approaching, so I knew she was headed my way. Without putting the towel around my waist, I stepped out of the bathroom and directly in front of her.

It was indeed, Rosalita, and she gasped loudly, putting her hand in front of her mouth as she stared in surprise at my unclothed body. It was only then, that I could see just how pregnant she actually was. She had to be at least eight months, but carrying twins or triplets on top of it! Her shirt wouldn't button over her stomach properly, so she had left the bottom buttons unfastened, and her huge belly stuck out like a giant cold capsule. As I stared at her enormous pregnant belly intently, my penis began to stiffen very quickly. I have always had the hots for knocked-up Nellies; they just turn me on for some reason, and I can't help but stare. In this case, however, her belly was so huge that I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

Rosalita's gaze quickly drifted down to my raging hard-on, and her nostrils flared a bit. Apparently, she liked what she was seeing as well. I made no effort to cover myself, and I decided right there and then, that I wanted to fuck her. I have always fantasized about fucking a pregnant chick, especially one with twins or triplets inside. If she was an Illegal, I had her in a pretty good spot to make that fantasy a reality. As if sensing my intentions, Rosalita suddenly bolted for the door.

"Alto!" I hissed authoritatively. "Policia!"

She stopped dead in her tracks, and I walked past her and shut the door, my huge hard-on bobbing up and down as I walked.

"Habla ingles?" I inquired, knowing full well she did not.

She shook her head.

"No Senor." she replied.

"Estas aqui ilegalmente?"

She shook her head again, but this time I knew she was lying.

"El permiso de residencia!" I demanded.

My Spanish isn't so hot, but she knew damned well what I was asking of her, and she was beginning to panic. Her gaze darted toward the door, and I shook my head.

"Don't do it!" I said sternly.

While she didn't understand what I was saying to her, the tone of my voice was obvious. She looked at me fearfully, as I picked my jeans up from the bed and pulled my wallet out. I'm part of the Constabulary in a New England state, and I showed her my badge and ID.

"You ARE here illegally!" I said to her. "Aren't you?"

Rosalita nodded. She understood enough of what I was saying, to get the gist of what I was saying to her, and realize what was going on.

"Si." she admitted. "Please Senor, no send home!"

I had her exactly where I wanted her, and she had something that I wanted very badly as well. I knew she would be more than willing to make a deal with me, as long as I promised not to turn her in. I decided to make it as plain and simple as I could. I picked my phone up and pulled up one of those free online translators. It wouldn't be fluent, but it would get my point across.

"Me gustan las mujeres embarazadas." I read aloud, as I took my erect cock in my hand and began tugging on it as I stared at her gigantic stomach.

Supposedly, this meant "I like pregnant women." Whatever I said, it was close enough, because she nodded in understanding. I typed another phrase in awkwardly with my left hand, as she watched me masturbating in front of her.

"No te entregare si tienes sexo conmigo."

According to the translation, I informed her that I would not turn her in if she had sex with me. It was apparently correct, or at least close enough for her to understand, because she suddenly dropped her gaze from my jerking hand.

"Si?" I inquired, as I continued tugging on my stiff penis.

After several seconds, she slowly nodded her head.

"Si." she agreed.

"Bueno!" I responded. "Quitate la ropa."

She swallowed hard at my instruction to remove her clothes and paused for a moment, as though still debating whether or not this was merely a suggestion or an ultimatum.

"Quitate la ropa, Rosalita!" I demanded again. "Take off all of your fucking clothes! Strip, you fucking whore! Tira, puta de mierda!"

Rosalita jumped at the tone of my voice and the order to take her clothes off, and she immediately obliged. She began unbuttoning her top, until it fell open around her humongous belly, exposing it in all of its pregnant glory. I pointed to my chest, indicating for her to take her bra off as well. She fumbled with it for a few seconds, before it finally loosened and fell off, revealing an enormous set of engorged tits with large, dark areolas, and stiff, rubbery nipples.

"Holy fucking shit!" I murmured, as my cock began twitching with each painful pulse. "Keep going!"

Rosalita slipped her sandals off, and pulled her stretchy slacks down, along with her panties, revealing a pair of rather meaty thighs and a very hairy cunt. She stepped out of her pants and stood there facing me with a wonderful view of her enormous belly, huge milky hooters and that hairy fucking cunt. It was all I could take. I motioned for her to approach me, and she did as she was instructed to do.

I reached out and caressed her giant, stretch-marked belly for a bit, before going for those enormous, milky melons hanging on either side of her protruding stomach. They had to weigh every bit of ten pounds each, and it was a chore to heft them in my hands. It was kind of like trying to eat a double Whopper with cheese; I needed both hands to hoist them up.

I ran my tongue around her engorged nipples one at a time, first licking and then gently sucking on them. I didn't want to suck too hard, however, as I didn't want a taste of nasty colostrum. Sweet, white mother's milk yes; yellow colostrum, no. Maybe she had another illegal friend with lactating tits that I could suck on at some point, but for now, I was concentrating fully on this Mexican mama's massive mammaries. She sucked her breath in slightly, as I gently sucked on her protuberant nipples.

"Do you like that, Rosalita?" I inquired, pausing for a moment to look up at her face.

This was the first time that I had really taken the time to look at her features, as I'd been so enthralled by her monstrous belly, and she really wasn't too bad looking. Not a beauty queen by any means, but not an ugly pig either. She appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties. Even if she wasn't knocked up, I'd have probably still fucked her if I had the opportunity.

While she didn't understand everything I said, she picked up on a word or two, along with my tone of voice, and nodded in response.

"Si." Rosalita replied. "Me gusta lo que me estas haciendo,"

I had no idea what that meant, but she seemed quite content as I continued sucking her tits and squeezing them gently. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I pointed toward the bed. She nodded in understanding, and as I lay on my back, she climbed on top of me and gently lowered herself onto my hot, throbbing cock.

Her warm, wet cunt engulfed my cock, as she settled onto my lap. I reached out and caressed her huge belly as it stuck almost into my face, while she began bobbing up and down on my cock. It felt wonderful, and she contracted her vaginal muscles around my shaft, milking it even harder. It wasn't long before I was ready to spill my sperm inside of her huge, pregnant belly.

I stared in awe at her massive stomach and pendulous tits, reaching out and squeezing them vigorously as I had the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. Spurt after spurt of my semen shot deep inside of her belly, filling her cunt until it dribbled out around my dick. The instant I ejaculated inside of her, I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around my penis, clamping down on it like a vice and gripping it like a velvety fist, instead of sliding.

Rosalita tipped her head back and wailed loudly, moaning something unintelligible to me, as she erupted into her own intense orgasm. She placed her hands on my shoulders and gripped them tightly, as she heaved up and down on my pelvis. To my astonishment, her nipples suddenly began dribbling, and soon, thick jets of milky colostrum were shooting from her nipples like multiple streams of urine.

Wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her hairy cunt, as she came several times. I could feel her own orgasmic juices running out of her sopping wet cunt and drenching my lap in addition to all of the milk or colostrum that was squirting all over my face and chest. By the time she was finished cumming, my once rock-hard sausage had shrunken to a flaccid wiener. She lifted herself off of my hips and dropped onto the bed alongside me; leaving a wet mess running down my ass and dribbling onto the bed sheets. Lucky for me, the housekeeper was right there to clean everything up as her job duties required her to do.

"Gracias." I said quietly. "You were wonderful, thank you. I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick. It was awesome!"

"De nada." she replied, not understanding anything I was saying, but appreciating my tone nonetheless. "Telefono, por favor?"

I understood that she wanted my phone, and I assumed she wanted to use the language translator to tell me something. I switched it from English to Spanish and handed it to her. She typed something in and handed it back to me.

"Thank you. I have not had sex since I got pregnant. That felt good. I am sorry I milked all over you."

I smiled, and typed a reply of my own.

"I liked it."

Rosalita grinned as she read my words. We typed and handed the phone back several times, as we enjoyed a conversation, albeit a basic one.

"How long will you be here?" she inquired.

"Five days." I replied. "I would like to have sex with you again."

"Me too. I stop working at five. May I see you then?"

"Yes, I will be here."

"I have to get back to work now, but this is such a mess. May I use your shower?"

I smiled and nodded. I stood up and held my hands out. She took them, and I pulled her onto her feet. I then led her back into the bathroom, and we both stepped into the shower to rinse off. I took the opportunity to squeeze her massive melons with both hands, and milk streamed from her pudgy nipples. Rosalita sighed blissfully, as I guess it had been pretty uncomfortable for her to suffer with so much milk in her udders. I continued milking her for another ten minutes or so, until we were interrupted by some loud banging on the door, followed by a male voice hollering.

"Rosalita! What are you doing in there?"

"Senor Patel!" she exclaimed in fear, leaping from the shower and grabbing a towel from the rack.

She desperately dried herself off and began dressing, as the banging continued. At this point, I'd had enough with this Indian peckerhead. He knew she was illegal and was probably paying her a dollar an hour or something, so I picked my badge up and opened the door just enough to grab him by the shirt and pull him into the room.

"What she's been doing in here is fucking me." I informed him, displaying my ID. "She says you know she's illegal, so if you have any objections, I'll be more than happy to report you to ICE. Do you have any objections, Patel?"

"No, no! Everything is fine to me!" he responded nervously. "Please take all the time with her that you would like. In fact, you may have her services for the remainder of your stay here. I will be leaving now."

He backed out of the room and disappeared. Rosalita smiled broadly and threw her arms around me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. She motioned for my phone again, so I gave it her.

"He is a mean man. What did you say to him?"

I chuckled, and typed a reply.

"That I would turn him in for hiring you if he bothers you again."

Rosalita looked scared. She typed a response frantically.

"But you said if I have sex with you, that you will not turn me in."

I realized just how scared she was, of going back to wherever it was she was from, and I shook my head as I took the phone back.

"He will not risk it." I typed back. "I was just threatening him. You can always run away, but he would be deported and lose this motel. He will not say anything to you about this."

Rosalita looked relieved.

"Muchas gracias, Senor..."

"Jack." I replied. "Me llamo, Jack."

"Gracias Jack. Mi nombre es Rosa."

Apparently, Rosa was her nickname, and it is what I would call her from there on out. She seemed really nice, despite being a criminal, and I kind of felt bad about forcing her to fuck me, but ultimately we had both enjoyed it, so no harm; no foul. The underlying issue, however, was the fact that she was in this country illegally, and as a peace officer, it was my responsibility to report her to the proper authorities, so she could be dealt with before she had the anchor babies at my tax dollar expense, and would then be allowed to stay here. On the other hand, I was really enjoying the opportunity to fulfill a lifelong fantasy of fucking such a huge belly preggo.

I decided to take the rest of the day and do what I intended to do when I came here for my vacation in the first place; unload my motorcycle from the back of my pickup truck and cruise the Sonoran Desert on two wheels without the restriction of a fucking helmet. This would give me plenty of time to not only enjoy the spectacular scenery that Pima County had to offer, but to mull everything over in my head and see if I could arrive at a sensible solution to all of this.

Even if I somehow managed to convince myself that there was a way to keep Rosa for myself, in a few weeks she was going to drop those babies and lose that incredibly huge belly that turned me on so much. Then, she'd have a huge, floppy gut where the sexy bubble used to be. On the other hand, her incredibly huge tits would fill with milk and get even bigger, allowing me another fantasy; fucking a milkmaid. I had gotten a taste of that - no pun intended - when she squirted all over my face when she came. I could only imagine what it would be like to see her turn those milk fountains on like a pair of gushing, white geysers.

I left Rosa to begin cleaning my room and waved as I exited the motel.

"Hasta luego!" I called out, as I backed my bike out of the back of my pickup truck and carefully rolled it down the ramp.

I tapped my watch to remind her to return when she was finished working for the day, and she nodded in response. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed west, toward some of the most spectacular scenery one can see on two wheels. It was also an opportunity to visit some of the places where my favorite movie of all time, "The Wraith," was filmed.

The hot desert wind hit me solidly in the face and blew my hair back, as I cruised along the asphalt road, winding through millions of Saguaro and cholla cacti, as well as the easily-recognizeable ocotillo. The view was absolutely gorgeous! I simply love the Sonoran Desert; it is my favorite out of the Big Three, followed closely by the Mojave. Cruising through Joshua Tree is almost as breathtaking, with the unique, dinosaur-like giant yuccas as a backdrop. I had my thoughts all to myself, as I took in as much as I could; stopping every now and then to retrieve my camera from my saddlebag, and take some amazing shots of the spectacular desert landscape.

As I was packing my camera gear back up, the sound of a car pulling to a stop behind me caught my attention. Since I wasn't in a pullout or anything, I figured it wasn't a tourist. I glanced over my right shoulder and proved myself correct, as a Pima County sheriff's deputy exited his patrol car and approached me. He glanced at the Blue Line Productions frame around my license tag, and the accompanying reflective sticker on the rear fender and smiled.

"Hey there, Brother." I greeted him with a nod.

"Hey yourself." he responded, nodding back and smiling again. "Everything okay? You're not broken down or anything, are you?"

"Nah." I replied. "Everything's fine. Just taking in the gorgeous scenery your county has to offer. I love this part of the country."

He smiled, and extended his hand as he reached me. I shook his hand and continued.

"I'd damn sure move here if I could. I'm Jack Carson, by the way."

"Ed Blochar," he said. "If you're serious, we're hiring. You're an officer, right? Not just using the stickers and stuff?"

"Constable." I replied. "I'm a sworn officer though. It's just a formality. One title is different from another, but the job is the same."

"Usually it is," Ed agreed, "except here. This isn't what you're used to, Jack. A lot of our job involves dealing with Illegals sneaking across the border through the reservation, or over by Organ Pipe. We don't just serve papers or go on normal street patrols. A lot of times, we're out here in the desert; particularly at night when they tend to move. It's not even safe for anyone to be out here by themselves south of the 8 anymore. That's why we need so many new deputies. CBP's hands are tied with that fogbound idiot letting them in by the trillions now.

"That's why I stopped to see it you were okay. Not that I wouldn't check to see if you were broken down under normal circumstances, but it seriously isn't safe out here anymore. It's not like it used to be when we were younger. Hell, you could go pretty much anywhere you wanted. Not now! Even when I'm off duty, I'm carrying. You know it's funny; I'd love to have a job up there in New England, with all of the green mountains and none of these issues, and you'd love to move here. Go figure, huh?"

He laughed, and I nodded in agreement.

"The grass is always greener on the other side." I observed. "Well, except out here. I'd be hard-pressed to find a blade of grass in these parts, I suspect."

Ed chuckled.

"Jack, the only grass you're gonna see out here, is packed into plastic bags weighing 2.2 pounds each. Other than that, our yards are full of rocks and drought tolerant plants. If you decide you want to make the move though, gimme a call. Here's my card. How long will you be here?"

"About a week." I answered. "I was planning on cruising all over the place, then heading out to Indio to park and ride Cali."

"Well, if you decide you want to apply before you leave, hit me up. I'll set you up with a quick interview, okay? The sheriff and I went to high school together."

"Okay." I agreed. "Sounds good. Thanks Ed."

12