Extorting the Pregnant Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem." he replied with a grin. "We get a bonus for every recruit we pull in."

"You fucker!" I retorted with a smile of my own. "Get the hell out of here and let me think about it."

He waved and got back into his car, giving a quick yelp on the siren as he pulled out and accelerated up the highway, leaving me with even more thoughts to contemplate. Rosa would have dropped the babies by the time I made the transition, but then again, her tits would be full of what seemed like gallons of breast milk for me to try.

Even better, she wouldn't be the only one I would run into. Thousands of women sneak across the border every month; many of them just like Rosa. Not necessarily pregnant, but willing to do whatever they felt was necessary to avoid being turned over to ICE and eventual deportation. I decided that it was certainly worth thinking about Ed's offer. In the meantime, I'd have a few days to think it over, while fucking Rosa's huge, pregnant belly at every opportunity I had. Yep, the sand was certainly redder on the other side. By the time the afternoon was over, I had decided it was going to be in my best interest to learn conversational Spanish as quickly as I could.

12