All Comments on 'Extortion'

by G. H. Lawrence

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love busy slutty moms

I really really wish thta G. H. Lawrence would come back and continue all of his stories. A sequal could definately be added to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice!

Now this is the kind of story I can relate to. Monster cocks definitely do the seducing for you. Keep writing these masterpieces...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
all in all very nice

the 12 inchcock was a bit much , but the gradual breakdown of the mother and the comic en flagrante dialogue was masterful

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

With that kind of blackmail, you should have given her a baby.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
I also would like to see "round two."

Great story. I realize this is a longshot, since it's been a few years. But maybe G.H. will see this and come back to write some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
extortion

Every boy ought to have sex with his mother. They do in Japan. I did with my mom. It didn't do anything to me but make me a better lover with my wife. Mom and I still have sex. She's been by herself a lot of years, but she still loves sex. With me she doesn't have to take second best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best of 3

Moment by moment the wording and mental pictures are hot!

Wish to read the next exciting story. This could be a vivid

picture pleasing video. Boiling Hot. Desire more soon..

maybe with friend of the blackmailed and girlfriend of the

victor.

The_Moon_GardensThe_Moon_Gardensabout 17 years ago
LOL

This is awesome. I've just sent this story to a friend to read. Hilarious and awesome; your main character is a badass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fake

i kind of thought this story was far fetched. The build up wasnt quite right, in fact this story doesnt work for me.12inches and your only 18? i dont think so!!!!! You try to blackmail your motherwith a so called tape you made, how the hell did you know where your mother would be?You dont say whether you suspected your mother was having a affair, so explain how you knew she would be in a motel with some guy? this has got to be good!!!! personally i dont think you can answer it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
For men only

Why do men think that a giant dick is all that women want? Twelve inches. Yeah, right. Just plunging in and out of somebody's tight cunt takes no technique and no imagination. You fall victim to men's fantasy that they don't have to be good lovers if they're over six inches. I think all men have a cock fetish.

Susie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it.

I thought it was great. Word for word.No other style to match it.

To the anonymouse 'Niggers, niggers, niggers': Get a hold on your animosity and hatred. I'd like nothing more than to pound you into the ground, drag you behind a car I'm driving, and hang you while I slice your balls - allowing you to look at them just before you die. And I'm white.

Susie, It's just a fantasy. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story ,but....

All story is OK. but why his cock was ,,only''12" -better 18'!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Extortion times two

The big tits were the same for mom and daughter and I caught

the mom naked with the daughter's boyfriend. Pictures are

posted to the mom's web site and she submits to any and all

the action I demand. The daughter doubled in all summer before leaving for college. Spring break we 3 will be together

again. Interested in 'round one and would like to read next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fucking hot!

Great story. Well-written and believable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful fuck

Black mom in red Top . its really hot . hot when son press her boobs, n she cryes with plasure. really hot .but fuck her ass tooo.

sphynxxsphynxxover 16 years ago
Anything New?

the only reason i gave this a score of 00 is because this is waaay to similar to the 'Built for one thing' (chp 1 & 2) stories, forgive me for saying, but it seems like your brain is built for writing only one kind of story, a young guy, with a monster cock, fucking his mother who has extremely large tits..

you gota change your stories dude, you have great writing skills, and id like to see you write something different to the big cock, fucking mother story line, i think that if you wrote a more drawn out, well built up story of romance and hot steamy sex between a youngish couple, youd be right on the money

but other wise, as well written as all your stories are, the similar story lines dont make them stand out as something spectacular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
People think this is hot....?

.....seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FAKE!

Your writing has both promise and style, but a few things:

12 inches? Good god, but you're either incredibly small or never actually had a woman. Something that big is going to cause one thing: Pain. And pain, in most women-hell, in most people,is not a turn-on.

So rewrite, and try for a little more realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ALL FAKE ONE

All fake it does not happen in real life a son fuking his own mother. But any other relations.Find stories from INDIA.

ortsmaortsmaabout 15 years ago
12" of cock???

i liked it. 'cept for the unrealistic dick size. But hey it IS a fantasy...

More chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hell Yeah! chapter 2!!!!!!!

really enjoyed this read for sure look forward to chaoter2 and maybe he fucks her in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK

12 inches give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wont be tight for very long

you go that big and you'll be stuck with it... women know this, I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge. One of my now ex gfs told me and so on. So that's why people say you probably ain't got no game, dawg. But it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100

100

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no thanks

hey sorry, but if a guy came to me with something like that, i would have just said 'no thanks' big cocks, 'well that big' can be very uncomfortable, they do take time to adjust to, even so i dont think any girl could manage to take all of it, you have to realise the width, trying to fit as well, as i say 'no thanks'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who has12'in I'm turned on;0

Very hot!! I'd like a 12" in to feel like that one of these days;) is

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unrealistic

Y guys think every woman wants a 12 in cock is beyond me!

I'd rather have 6in n a good lover then 12 in n a horrible lover.

Besides, can u say painful?

The mom is supposed to have ff boobs, but they're the size

of grapfruits? Guys, learn ur measurements!

Lost SoulLost Soulabout 13 years ago
I liked it

I loved how the son made his mom dress up the way he likes and will not sell out his needs for money or other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
about my mom

once i record my moms(47) bath in a mobile phone video which i hide in our bathroom. but that not for blackmailing her, just for my jerking. i hide this nude video in my pc, i dont even told about this any of my friends. i love and adore my mother. she is very typical and shy women who always take care of her child(me). i am a so so horny teen boy, even she is my mom but she is a women with hourglass body. i saw couple of time her naked body while she showering. wow! what a god gifted body of her. sorry forgive me ma, i love you but you are a women too.

like your story g h lawrence, but some anal action should be more attracted. and where r you? many years you r away from authoring as i see.

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
What's Missing

WHY! One thing I would like to know and I'm surprised the author didn't have the son ask is "WHY". If she wasn't being fulfilled by Greg or the others then WHY did she continue cheating?

Don't you just love comments like this one from (who else) Anonymous where they said

"Unrealistic

Y guys think every woman wants a 12 in cock is beyond me!" -

REALLY?

Isn't it amazing how we sometimes fail to remember that these stories are works of FICTION?

Oh well. Such goes the wonderful world of Erotic Fiction Stories.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
A Good Story

I enjoyed the story. However, I agree with others on a couple of points. First, I would have liked to have seen Peter ask his mother why she was cheating. Was the father an ass, inattentive or is she just a nymphomaniac? And, of course, why continue to cheat with someone who does not satisfy you.

Second, there are a lot of comments about 12 inches. Obviously, this author and others want one more thing to peak the interest of the female in their stories. I think 8 inches or so would do the trick. Most women would run screaming in fear from a 12 inch dick. The length might not be a problem since only half to two-thirds would ever fit, but the girth, if used regularly, would stretch a woman out such that anything close to normal would be useless.

One point I have not seen in the comments is the feeling I got while reading the story. This lad is an evil little shit. Another story with a similar scenario had the son giving up on his blackmail and apologizing to her when he saw how badly it was hurting his mother. They ended up together later on anyway, but it allowed for them getting together without there being a sense of injustice. It made for a better read for me.

Anyway, thanks and please write more.

washdog10washdog10almost 12 years ago
A Joke

Why does everyone think that huge tits and giant dicks are what's needed for a good sex story. Even fantasy should have some basis in reality. I have found huge tits to be somewhat a turnoff for me. I prefer tits that fit a womans frame or build as it were. Big tits are never perky and without support flop all over the place and I don't find that to be a sexual attraction. I think that writers like Ahabscribe, BarondeSade, Mikelh and others have successfully found the key to good erotic fiction on this site, and their stories are well scripted, fleshed out so the reader gets a real understanding of what is going to happen and why. They are able to build anticipation without hurrying the story. This was a little hurried and had no viable foundation. I do think that this writer can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
big tits big tits is that all

is there anything except DD, DDD , or even E and F. whats become of the A , B , and even the C women. not all men like getting there heads banged around. the story was not bad, just cut back on the tits.or get her a back brace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Washdog....

If you don't enjoy it, read a different story. Stop projecting your insecurities in your reviews. 5 stars.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
DD , DDD, EE. IS THIS THE 50 FOOT WOMAN

AND DON'T FORGET HER SON , HER TEENAGER SON WITH 12 INCHES, HE MUST BE THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT. I THOUGH THIS WAS INCEST, NOT FANTASY ISLAND. G.H. GIVE US NORMAL PEOPLE A BREAK.....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

G.H. Don't take to much stock from the negative comments. You did a great job, Iam hoping you decide about writing a continuation to this great story. And just for all the negative comments, I would hope that you would make this a looooooong continuation lol. Ps I love HUGE BOOBS. THE BIGGER THE BETTER! Heck just to make the whining ones moan more, maybe you should add an Aunt with MMM cups lol. Once again great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointed by the rating

G.H. please be real man. We are not from mars. I read the story because of the rating and you are such a disappintment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes and No... give it 4 *

Loved the 'big breast fantasy' stroke story aspect, but gonna have to agree with the 'anti 12" cock' folk. Oh, and about the pussy streaching? The vagina is full of(?), replete with(?) muscles and they can be trained to accomadate and retain their vigor. (But yes, it would be painful.) I'm nowhere near that size and have heard "Ooww". Remember kids, it's just a fantasy. It ain't all that deep!

ortsmaortsmaalmost 11 years ago
VCR? Really?

When was this story written, late '80s? Early '90s? LMAO!!!!

What collage kid would be caught DEAD with a VCR?

But other than that... :-D

ortsmaortsmaalmost 11 years ago
Oops...

... VCR...? Wrong story. My Bad. That was the other story I just read about a pornstar mom. (Boy do I feel stupid! LMAO@ME)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was a good story and it got me hard but it would have been just as good if she didn't have monster tits and he didn't have a monster cock. Most women couldn't handle that without a lot of pain and slamming into her cervix is going to be even more painful.

Why not write about more normal people and let the pleasure come from a lot of foreplay and his skillful use of the foreplay and his cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF???

How in hell is this trash ever rated as high as 4.7 stars? Even with all the usual stroker fans voting it up, it shouldn't have stayed that high for a story so old and so terribly written. It was even a contest winner I see. Damm, this writer gave us the same crap in three versions if you count the I Dare You story which is way too long to waste time even skimming through. Massive-titted women and young stallion dongs that spray like hot beer cans. No wonder the user account is abandoned.

Complete trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trash....

Get real and then try to read something we all can believe !! """""YUK"""""""""

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 9 years ago
Good Job - Fantasy or just enthusiastic embellishment

Smiles, I enjoyed the story and yes the son is a little shit in blackmailing his Mom, but that is another story............

I am in favor of the 12" cock and no, I have never seen one this size on a human, but the fantasy is good, thick and long and hard is always good and I do love them large as they cum. Enjoyed how Mom slowly came around until she really came hard, large is wonderful, some pain is fine (slamming the cervix) and gallons of cum is super too..............I love it all and enjoy naughty fantasy as well as the naughty reality story.

Would love to see chapter 2 with some serious breaking in of Mom's ass and getting nastier from there, I leave this to your imagination, but anal is fabulous and yes that also stretches with some patience and practice.

Hope we hear more from you, know Moms do enjoy their sons and daughters (real and fantasy) and I know some see this status should be one of "Love" but know just as with a husband or lover just hard nasty sex can be fun at times as well. Let her rip GH, those that don't like the fantasy or sizes or gallons of cum should enjoy it for what it is, a story, get hard or wet and enjoy. Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Job

Please make a sequel to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next?

How about chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Would be nice. Make mom contact the slug from the motel to break it off so son can keep an eye on mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!!

There's nothing better than having the goods on someone to get what you want, no matter who it is! In similar circumstances I would have done the same thing. Now mom can get all her extra peter, from Peter. A much better way to get more fucking without as much risk of getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottest I have read yet.

Very good, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

U should continue its story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big Tits

Soumds like there more to come of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Another 10 inch dick.

There may be some 10 inch dicks around and women with pussies that can take them, but not near as many as the writers on this site would have us believe. Men with normal sized dicks is a lot more entertaining. Can you imagine how many average women could take a 10 inch dick and so big around the guy can't get his hand around it? What a crock of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry. I meant to put this comment on the first story

The comment after this was for the first story "Built for one thing.". Sorry about that. But I still meant it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing story

Loved this story, so well built up. Came gallons reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Needed

Now lets get the Mom to be His slave cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
H.G. Lawrence

Best adult author ever!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Not bad but!!!!!!!!!

Like a lot of the stories we read, they sometimes never end they just stop and leave us hanging. This story is that way,please finish it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Nice Story....

as far as it went. The dick-head's mom has a lot more in her than she had time to display, and you've left her unsatisfied! Shame on you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GOOD STORY

MADE ME HORNY AND READY TO FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I don't care how he got to do his mom,this was and awesome story.I guess she can keep it in the family now. Way to go young man.Keep writing.

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomover 3 years ago

My favorite thing to do is cum in my mother's pantry and her holes are the same as cumbucket centers for men and boys to cum

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago
Lucky son

I think G H really did fuck his mum. I got a few wanks while reading this hot and horny story. I never really thought of my mum like this,,,it was just to taboo many years ago. I am a real fan now of everything incestuous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Tits???

What is the obsession of tits!!! The ONLY place I want my cum is in a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shtty parents create evil kids. Even though this is just fiction but real life parents could be even worse which is why we have sociopaths committing mass-shootings.

wish_thinkerwish_thinker6 months ago

Great wish it was longer in all areas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous