Extortion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dismounted and kissed me—this time a full-on, vacuum-sealed, tonsil inspection. While probing her soft palate with my tongue, I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

“Don't you ever come?” she asked with a smile when we came up for air.

“Actually, I'm getting pretty close.”

“Then fuck my big tits like you promised.”

Done. We switched positions: she lay down and I straddled her beautiful body. “I've been waiting a long time to do this,” I said.

“I'm not surprised, considering how much you stare at my rack. Come on, honey,” she said, pressing her grapefruit-sized breasts together. “They're pretty sweaty, so we don't need any lube.”

My cock had just been to paradise; now it was time for heaven. I poked the monstrous helmet between her mountains and shoved my pipe in.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned. “Oh, my god, I've finally got my cock between your tits.”

She raised her head to look down just as my helmet emerged from her cleavage. “Jesus, look at that big thing,” she said. I drove the helmet forward to meet her hips and she polished it with a loud slurp.

“Fuck, yeah, blow me while I fuck your big rack,” I said, snarling down at her. It got even better when she reached down to her navel and began massaging my nuts. I felt them tighten up and realized I wouldn't last much longer.

“I'm about to do it. I'm gonna shoot my load,” I said to her as I dug my knees into the mattress for leverage and pumped harder than ever.

“Yeah, do it, baby,” she rasped, watching my cock service her heaving melons. “Fuck 'em and come on me. Squirt it all over me if you want to, Peter.”

“Get ready,” I warned at about T-minus 20 seconds. “There's gonna be a lot.”

“Oh, I don't doubt it with a dick and balls that big,” she said. “I bet you come in fucking gallons!”

With about ten seconds to go, my hips went into those familiar pre-orgasmic convulsions, driving my tingling cock furiously back and forth between her shimmying jugs, the underside rubbing furiously against her sternum and the helmet slamming against her chin. She leaned her head back to give my meat more room.

“Mmmm, yeah, do it, honey,” she said dreamily. “Do it all over me.”

My thrusts slowed and my balls clenched. “Oh, fuck, yeah,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, Mom. OH, FUCK, HERE IT COMES!”

Then something really cool happened. Just as I pulled my cock from between her tits, she rose up on one elbow and, with her other hand, reached up and grabbed my cock. “Here, I'll jack the cum out,” she said.

Then she aimed my huge cannon right at her face. Jesus Christ.

“Ungh,” I groaned. The first blast was a big one, a long stream of cream that poured right onto the bridge of her nose and into both eyes. “Ohhhh.” An even longer string followed it. She gave my shaft three quick pumps with her fist and a huge rope sprayed onto chin. Then one splattered across her left cheek. “Ungh,” I groaned, my life passing before my eyes. I had never come that hard.

Or that much. “Ooooh, yeah, Peter, soak me with it,” Mom cooed as she leaned her head back and my geysering tool draped three thick lines of semen from her chin to her hair and onto the sheet past her head. “Jesus Christ, you really do come in gallons,” she said, raising her head up just in time to get a big blast right into her mouth. “Mmmm,” she moaned, quickly taking my spurting helmet between her lips. Luckily, my balls weren't empty yet. “Arggggggh, yeah,” I groaned obscenely as a good five or six enormous squirts, each of them taking at least a full second, gushed into her mouth. She gulped and moaned.

“Ungh, yeah, swallow it,” I ordered. “Swallow it!”

She did—every drop. Well, almost every drop. As her eyes widened with the shock of how much semen I was squirting into her mouth, a gooey white line ran down her chin and dripped onto her neck.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sprayed three more big lines across the left side of her face. Finally, with my cum shot reduced to a mere dribble, I took my cock out of her skilled hand and stroked it myself, letting the last of my load drip on her chin. She lapped at it hornily.

“Oh, my god,” I moaned. “Oh, my god, that felt so fucking good.” I scooted back a little and wiped the cum clinging to my helmet on her left nipple, then her right.

“Mmmm, yeah, wipe it on my big tits,” she purred, watching.

“Oh, Mom, I have never come that hard in my whole life.”

“Good lord, I hope not,” she said as I got off her and she sat up. She looked down at her huge tits as semen from her cum-drenched face dripped onto them. Then she turned and looked behind her at all the lines and puddles of jism on the sheet. “I've never seen this much cum. Jesus, honey, when was the last time you had an orgasm?”

“This morning.”

“Were you jacking off?”

“Yep.”

“Were you fantasizing about me?”

“Yep.”

“Did you shoot this much?”

“Nope.”

“Is it because fucking me turned out to be even better than you had hoped?”

“Yep.”

“See, honey, that's why you shouldn't masturbate. Real sex is much better for you, young man. Now, are you ready for round two?”