Extra Cheesy To-Go

Story Info
Morgan just wants some pizza in the middle of the night.
2k words
4.2
32k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhantasyPen
PhantasyPen
35 Followers

He just had to get a craving for pizza in the middle of the night, when all the delivery services were down and done for the day. Really, it couldn't have waited until the next day, like any reasonable desire for food, nooo, he had to have pizza right now.

Morgan continued his internal self-depreciating grumbling as he walked on the side of the road, checking his phone for pizza joints that would be open at this ungodly hour.

"Lessee... Closed, closed, closed, shut down, closed for renovation, closed, closed... Hm?" While the pale-haired boy walked down the street, he paused as he noticed a place that was actually open, but it wasn't on his phone, it was right in front of him!

"Pizza Thots? Never heard of 'em before..." Morgan muttered as he read the sign, putting his phone away as he checked their hours on the door. "9pm to 3am huh?"

While normally the young man might have pondered the strange hours more, at that moment his stomach decided to rumble, forcing him to make a decision right then and there. With his stomach making his decision for him, Morgan threw open the door as he crossed the threshold.

"Yo! Could I get a motherfuckin-" He froze as he saw the boy, and it took more than a second glance to confirm they were a boy, standing behind the counter. Morgan's brain stalled out as it tried to process the sight before him: tight, black shorts hugging a pair of hips and an ass even bigger than his, a red shirt that was barely even a pair of sleeves, not even covering the young man's chest, leaving a pair of heart-shaped pasties to cover his nipples for some reason.

"Welcome to Pizza Thots!" Chirped the cashier, far too cheerily for someone dressed in what was clearly fetish wear.

"Um, hi, can I get a sausage with extra cheese?" Morgan finally ventured, walking up to the counter and trying desperately to not stare at the cashier, who didn't even have a name tag.

The look that the cashier gave him was far too intense for someone serving pizza in that outfit at midnight, however after a miniature eternity, he rang up Morgan's order.

"That'll be $20," he informed Morgan cheerfully, as Morgan fished the bill out of his cut-off shorts. "Great! Now, please follow me to the back and we can get started on your order." The cashier said, and this was where the warning bells began to ring in Morgan's mind, however he still followed the other boy through a door that lead him into what seemed to be some kind of break room, complete with a plush mattress just big enough for two people.

"One sausage with extra cheese coming right up!" The cashier chirped with decided humor, dropping to his knees after closing the door and taking Morgan's khakis with him, tearing the garment down to his ankles with a claw-like hand.

"Whoa there! What do you think you're-" Morgan started to protest, however before the complaint could fully exit his mouth the scantily-clad employee, and Morgan was beginning to suspect this was not actually a pizza joint, had taken Morgan's cock in his, sucking on the flaccid phallus like it was supposed to give him eternal youth. "o-Oh. That feels... nice," Morgan moaned when the other boy's tongue snuck under his foreskin to tease the glans of his cock.

For a few minutes, the only sound in the room was the cashier bobbing up and down Morgan's rapidly-hardening cock, causing his fingers to fist up in the ginger youth's curly hair.

"Jesus yes! Suck it whore!" Morgan growls, hunger forgotten in a wave of unexpected desire. Having the other boy between his legs seemed to flick something of a switch in Morgan, causing him to become more aggressive as he pistoned his hips against the employee's face, which made the other male to squeal and gag momentarily.

With the ginger youth clawing at his plush ass, desperately trying to make Morgan pause in his furious assault, he eventually decided to relent, pulling his rock hard member out of the cashier's mouth.

"My turn~" Purred the scantily-clad "pizza thot" as he pushed Morgan onto the bed, crawling on top of him with his own black shorts hanging down his thighs. With a low moan, the redhead pressed his lips against Morgan's, making out with him as his hands traveled under Morgan's black sweater, pinching his nipples as both of their hard cocks rubbed and frotted against one another.

As skilled as the red-haired boy was with his tongue when sucking Morgan's cock, he was surprisingly less so when he was making out. It was sloppy, heated, and filled with more enthusiasm than any actual technique, and then Morgan felt the other boy's hands grab hold of his ass.

"Just roll over for a sec hon." The ginger instructed, and Morgan complied, presenting his plump rump for the other male.

"Damn you've got a nice ass~" The other male purred, and Morgan felt something cold and slimy being poured on his asshole. Something that was soon followed by a pair of fingers rubbing it into his inner walls. Morgan had to bite his lip to hold back the squeal that was brought on by his sudden fingering, his boyclit throbbing at the excitement.

"Here comes your sausage~" Sang the other boy as his own eager cock was thrust into Morgan's ass, and he couldn't be bothered to try and hold back the moan of pleasure that was brought on by the action this time.

The "pizza thot"'s erection was bigger than Morgan expected, filling his ass to capacity and then some as it stretched out his derriere. Each thrust caused the other boy's balls to clap against Morgan's own, wringing another shiver out of him and just a little bit of drool out of Morgan's mouth. Damn but he loved that feeling, there was just something about feeling someone's balls smacking against his that made him feel so aroused, so... pretty.

"Oh God your ass feels heavenly~" moaned the other boy, his hands groping and kneading Morgan's ass like dough. "Damn, if I could fuck an ass like this every day..."

Whatever the other boy was going to end that sentence with was cut off as he suddenly cried out, his fingers clutching Morgan's ass hard enough to leave red marks on his pale cheeks. The ginger's body trembled, his cock throbbing and pulsing inside of Morgan's ass, his quivering balls making it clear the little quickshot was cumming already.

"p-Please come again~" The "pizza thot" cheered as he slumped onto Morgan's back, apparently already exhausted and leaving Morgan unfinished.

"h-Hey! Wait, don't just fall as-" Morgan started to protest this state of affairs, but he was cut off by the sound of the door opening, and a pair of high-heels strutting into the room on a pair of mile-long legs.

Those legs were clad in a pair of black jeans, which clung to wide, baby-making hips and a disturbingly-thick tube that went down the inner thigh of one of those same legs. Above the hips was a trim, flat stomach and a pair of massive breasts, labeled by a nametag which read "Manager: Michelle."

"Well well well Mattie, I see you only finished half of the pie again~" "Michelle" apparently purred, unbuckling her belt and dropping her pants to reveal a monstrous member between her legs.

"Oh, uh, h-hey Boss," "Mattie" stammered, his face red, and Morgan could feel his own heating up as Michelle sashayed her way over to the two of them.

"Now then, what shall I do with you two cuties hm~?" Crooned the extremely tall dickgirl, dropping down to her knees and placing a hand on both Mattie and Morgan's asses, squeezing and kneading their voluminous asscheeks. "Since Mattie left you unfinished, I suppose I'll just have to take care of the rest." Michelle growled, taking hold of both of Morgan's hips and yanking him towards her crotch in a violent motion that made her breasts shake and caused the two mouse-like hair buns at the top of her head to jiggle.

"Don't think you can scamper off either Mattie, you and I are going to have some very stern words when I'm done satisfying our customer." Warned the mousey young woman as she testingly pressed the broad, blunt dome of her cockhead against the ring of Morgan's anus. "Oooh~! Damn you're a tight one~"

With a grunt, the busty dickgirl thrust into Morgan's ass, and the young man felt as if the wind had been knocked out of him. If Morgan had thought that Mattie's cock had been big, he obviously had been imagining things. As thick as Mattie's dick had been, it had absolutely nothing on the sheer size of this phallus, nay this third leg, that was currently splitting him in half, drawing a lustful, slutty moan from his lips.

"Aaaahhhn~! g-Give it to me!" Morgan begged, and Michelle began to laugh at the sheer want in his voice.

"Oh jeez, you're just a real keeper aren't you?" The manager grinned, giving her hips a sharp buck against his sensitive inner walls and drawing a sharp cry from Morgan's mouth. "That's right, sing for me you little slut." Commanded the dickgirl, shoving even more of her cock into Morgan's insatiably ravenous and firm rear end. "Damn Mattie, I think we finally found someone who's ass is better than yours!"

Morgan's eyes rolled back and his tongue lolled out of his mouth as he felt Michelle grab both of his arms by the wrists and tug them behind his back. With a grunt of effort and a heave, the dark-haired young woman lifted Morgan clean off of his feet, forcing him to slide down her cock until his balls slapped against her own, much meatier ones with a hearty and wet "thwap" and a groan of pleasure from both of them. After taking a few moments to recover, Michelle began to bounce Morgan up and down her cock, his lubricated ass easily sliding along the monstrous length of her member's shaft.

"Mattie, it's time to finish what you started and suck on our dear customer's dick." Michelle suddenly ordered, stirring Morgan from the cock-drunk bliss he had briefly fallen into and forcing him to become aware of his surroundings once again.

With a quick little cry of "yes'm" to indicate his agreement, Mattie had his lips wrapped around Morgan's cock once more, and the young man moaned at the pleasure now holding his mind and body under siege from both ends.

"Oh Jesus he just got tighter!" Michelle exclaimed, taking her own efforts to a higher level, changing her grip so that her hands were wrapped around Morgan's waist in order to allow her to begin thrusting harder and faster into his bowels, drawing a cry of bliss from Morgan's mouth with every buck of her hips and a plaintive gag from Mattie's.

After a period of time that could have been only a few minutes or could have been several hours of having his ass railed and his boyclit sucked, Morgan was getting closer and closer to achieving his orgasm, and based on the sounds that Michelle was making as she nibbled on his ear, it would not be long before she hit her limit too and filled his ass for the second time that night.

"Oooh~! Yes! Yes! Yes! Gonna... gonna cum!" moaned Michelle in his ear, a whimper of ecstasy from Morgan her only response. Mattie's tongue was massaging his entire cock as it was moved in and out of his throat independent of Morgan's will, even occasionally snaking out to caress and heft one of Morgan or Michelle's balls.

Soon, it became too much, and Morgan finally hit his climax, screaming out to the entire street in pure pleasure as his cock unloaded down Mattie's throat. As Morgan hit his peak, his ass clamped down on Michelle's cock, and apparently that was the last straw for the curvy dickgirl, as she began to fill up Morgan's stomach with rope after rope of searing hot cum...

After waking up from passing out, and getting cleaned up free of charge by the two "pizza thots" Morgan began to make his way home, two new phone numbers in his pocket. It was only when his stomach rumbled that Morgan realized he never got the pizza he had set out into the night for.

PhantasyPen
PhantasyPen
35 Followers