All Comments on 'Extra Credit'

by JodiHutchins

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Shades...

...of the casting couch, MeToo from an all-female perspective. That's what I was thinking from the outset. I then got to wondering which one of Lydia and Georgia was the more unpleasant---it was a toss-up between them. And then the final twist---a coup very nicely pulled off, Jodi. Although I prefer your longer stories, this little tale was well done, five stars worth of well done.

Bi47Bi47about 4 years ago
Very good

You are very good at writing. Thank you.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

Glad to have you back, missed you lots. And you brought us a beautifully erotic role play to boot. Very nice. I really enjoy your writing, so please don’t stay away so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Now that was a quickie but very good. Def would want to see more from these two like how they met and such and if they continue their role play.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy short story!

Very yummy indeed! I'm looking forward to more of these! Thank you!

stroudlestroudleabout 4 years ago
Brilliant, five stars all day long

Great short story. You had me I admit it, I didn't see the twist coming. The sign of a well written and crafted story. An interesting couple of sexy characters. Thank you Jodi. Jc

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 4 years ago
Short but sweet

Nicely done. Short and lighthearted. Liked the turn of events at the end. Yes, I would like to see other stories with these two. It would be interesting to read more about them.

As always, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story! The end took me by surprise in a nice/cute way. I’m now off to read your previous works, as I was really taken with your writing style and skill.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow, I really loved this story, please continue with these two characters! Thank you for sharing it with us!

TrueMortTrueMortabout 4 years ago
Hot :)

And I like it

I hope there is another chapter to follow on to this, I have always wondered what happens to naughty girls in a police station

:)

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightabout 4 years ago

I would certainly hope you’ve gained a little extra credit for this one! I don’t think I’ve read a story of yours I didn’t love, and even for a ‘quickie’, this story had more substance for me than a great many longer stories I’ve started reading, but found lacking. I am of the opinion that a satisfying literary ‘girl fuck’, is reliant on the author’s capacity for storytelling. Even “mindless sex” is bland without good writing. And here we have passion, an engaging and exciting fantasy; a charming window into the sex life of an endearing couple. Would I like to hear from them again? Most certainly! Thank you for this treat of a story, I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great...

...but are we ever going to see more of - or a conclusion to - Kismet Encounter?

:(

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
A Delightful Conclusion!

An interestingly "hot role play story" that was short-sexy-sweet. Very well done for a great 1-off story of 2-pages.

A job well done!!!

zimadamzimadamover 3 years ago

Holy. Cow!

That was incredibly hot, please PLEASE can we have some more. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJodiHutchins@JodiHutchins
Just an amateur writer but I love feedback! Email: itsatimemachinething@gmail.com 10/29/19 Thank you so much for the votes/comments/feedback on The Tutor. I’m sorry for not submitting a story in over a year! This year has been insane and I was pretty swamped with editing my ...