Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," Lydia groaned.

Professor Duncan leaned against her body. "Bossy, aren't we?" she asked, though she obliged, thrusting her fingers into Lydia with the force she desired.

Her legs shook, breath coating the desk with condensation as she took gasping inhales, and she gripped the ledge of the desk so hard, her knuckles whitened.

The muscles in her gut tightened and Lydia surrendered to the sensation, her words choked and brass. "Fuck me, Georgia."

Sweat trailed down her back, sliding between her shoulder blades as Professor Duncan pressed against Lydia's clit harder than before. With her other hand, she thrusted a third finger into Lydia. Lydia's body shook, her breath died on her throat, and every teasing, taunting moment crashed into her, melding her into a quivering mess.

"Are you okay, love?" Georgia murmured as she wrapped her arms around Lydia's midsection. Lydia turned away from her desk and Georgia peppered Lydia's forehead with kisses before she captured her mouth with her lips. "How was that?" she whispered.

Lydia sighed in the crook of Georgia's neck, overwhelmingly satisfied but thankful their game had concluded. "Amazing. You were amazing. You really take on the façade of predatory professor."

Georgia offered her a sheepish grin. "Though it was fun, you have no idea how hard it is for me to boss you around like that." She leaned her head against Lydia's, nuzzling her nose. "I cannot believe we just roleplayed in broad daylight inyour office."

The scene replayed in Lydia's mind and she chuckled. "It's finals and a Saturday. Nobody is hanging around the halls right now." She snuggled closer to her wife, breathing in the smell of her skin, running her fingers through her hair. "I love when your hair's down."

"I still can't fathom what we just did," Georgia laughed.

Lydia pulled back and stared at Georgia, beaming. "I almost chickened out, you know, right at the door. I went to knock and almost walked away."

Georgia kissed her again, capturing her lip between her teeth briefly. "I'm glad you didn't chicken out."

As she came down from the elegant high of their play scene, a wicked thought filled Lydia's head. "What do you think about playing cops and robbers? Do you think your buddies at the precinct would turn a blind eye to that?"

Georgia pinched her lips together, a lingering hint of the role of Professor Duncan traceable in her gaze before she burst into a guffaw of laughter. "Absolutely not."

The phone began to ring on the desk. "Aww, come on. Don't you want to find out how good I would look in your uniform?" Lydia said tauntingly. She flattened her skirt, cleared her throat, picked up her phone, and answered, "Professor Jensen speaking."

As always, thanks for reading. If you liked Lydia and Georgia's little play scene, let me know! I'm planning a few more for these lovely ladies, with the next installment with switched roles. If you really like my writing, support my starving artist self and buy some of my books! The more books I sell, the more free shit I can write. Thanks again!

J


12