Extra Credit

Story Info
Her grade is slipping, what will he make her do to raise it?
1.4k words
4.18
57.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Her POV- Teacher x Student

Both parties are above the age of 18.

I tapped my pen lightly against the desk waiting for class to be over. It was the end of the day and I was so ready to go home.

The bell rang causing everyone to jump from their seats. I quickly began collecting my things. I was probably going to be the last one out and I didn't want to be late for the bus.

I almost made it to the door until the teacher caught my wrist, stilling me.

"Yes, Sir? Is something wrong?"

"I wanted to discuss your grades. Don't worry, I've already notified your parents that I'll be keeping you after class. They will come pick you up in about an hour."

"Oh, okay", I said as I went to stand by his desk.

He sat down, shuffling some papers before looking up at me.

"So I've noticed your grades have been slipping recently. For most students I wouldn't say this is a big deal, but you have a very bright future ahead of you and I don't want that to get sidetracked."

"I've noticed that too... um- my parents have really been pressuring me to get it back up."

"I'm sure they have. Well, I have an idea for extra credit that will get your grade all the way up."

I excitedly looked at him, "Oh, that would be great! What is it?"

He looked in my eyes for a moment before responding, "I want to fuck you."

My heart fell to my stomach, "Wh-what..?"

"I want to fuck you. Among other things. You'll have a 100% in my class if you agree."

"I- n-no, Sir. I can't- won't do that. No."

"Well it seems we're really at an impasse, because now it seems your final grade with be dropping to an F."

The blood drained from my cheeks, "Sir, please. Don't do this. We can forget this conversation even happened."

"Unfortunately, that's not an option. You're either leaving this classroom with an A or an F. Which will it be?"

I stared at the floor, taking a moment to collect my thoughts. I knew I couldn't fail this class. It would derail everything and it could ruin my chances at my dream college. On top of everything, my parents would be so disappointed. I'd be grounded for life.

Peeking at him through my lashes I said, "I- I want to pass."

"Good choice", he said with a sultry smirk.

He grabbed my wrists and yanked me in his lap. He began nipping at my ear lobe, I hated how it felt good. His warm mouth made it to neck as he sucked and kissed me there. I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my lips. He responded with a hum against my skin and scraped my pulse with his teeth.

A blush rose to my cheeks and I'm sure if I looked, my chest would be red too. His big hands began tearing my uniform off. Within a minute I was only in my bralette and panties. He pulled his head back and let his gaze roam my form. My nipples perked up from his attention.

He gracefully unhooked my bralette and filled his hands with my breasts. His thumb made circular motions across my nipples. I felt my panties grow wet.

Shame filled me, my teacher is a perv, I can't believe my body is reacting to him like this. I want him to think I'm hating every minute, since he stole my choice from me. He knew I couldn't say no to his offer.

I was pulled from my stupor by his mouth latching on to my nipple. It looked like he was trying to devour my breast. He made sure to give the same attention to the other one and when he finally pulled away, my chest was red and covered in his saliva. I could see small indents on my breasts from his teeth.

He pulled at my panties, yanking them off. My pussy was exposed to the classroom air.

He yanked my hair, pulling my ear to his mouth, "Has any other man seen this pretty pussy?"

"N-no. Just you, Sir."

He grabbed my pussy, his husky voice getting out, "Good girl."

He rubbed my clit with vigor causing my legs to shake and writhe. Two fingers immediately slipped into my heat pulling a cry from my throat. Nothing had ever been inside me before, his fingers were too big and he wasn't even trying to ease my body into it.

He finger fucked me like his life depended on it, all the while he continued biting and sucking on my throat. I was for sure going to have hickeys that I had no idea how to explain away.

Within a minute, I was coming on his fingers. I bit my lip to keep the moans in but I couldn't stop my body from grinding into his hand. It felt sooo good.

When my body stopped shaking he pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. He pushed me to my feet and then stripped his lower half. I looked down at his cock noticing how large it was. He was huge.

He smirked at me as I continued staring at the weapon that he planned on putting inside me. It looked angry while pre-cum dripped from the tip. He was red and swollen, large veins lining the trunk. Even his balls were huge against him.

Once he decided I'd looked my fill, he pulled me back into his lap. His dick rubbed against my bare stomach and I wondered how'd he'd get it in me. Was this really worth passing? I'm not sure anymore because I knew that was going to hurt.

He said nothing as he lifted me, positioning my center over his tip. The head of his cock rubbed against my wetness before he started lowering me down. He paused once his head was fully inside me, looking at the point where our bodies conjoined. He let out a deep groan. The tip alone made my pussy feel so full. Oh god.

Without a warning he pulled my down on him with all his might. He had a hand over my mouth, covering the scream I tried to let out. His entire cock was inside me, down to hilt. What the fuck. Tears unbidden, leaked down my face.

He began to grind his hips against me before he pulled me up and yanked me back down. Each time he pulled me high enough that he almost slipped out before yanking me down as far as I'd go. It felt as if is cock had pushed through my walls completely and was in my stomach. My pussy felt violated from the abuse.

He pulled my arms around my neck, having me hold tight. Now I rested above him, still. This allowed him to piston his hips, his cock moving inside me with an unnatural force. I could have sworn I felt his cock pounding on my cervix.

My body produced more wetness to try and take him. One of his hands held the back of my head as he moaned in my ear. In a response against my will, my pussy clamped him harder.

At some point it started to feel good but I refused to let him know. Tears streamed down my face from the effort it took to keep in my moans.

When my climax came it was a full body experience. I put my hand over my mouth and held my breath. I thought I had hid it from him but the look on his face said otherwise.

"Such a good girl, cumming on my cock."

He shoved himself in me as far as he could go, stilling. My insides were filling with liquid heat. I can't believe he was actually cumming inside me. Bastard.

He pulled me off him, his cock coming out of me with a wet pop. I stood naked in his classroom, cum dripping from in between my legs and hickeys on my neck and breasts.

"Your grade will be updated by the time you get home."

I looked at him, not knowing what to do, "What will I tell my parents?"

"Just say that I let you write an essay for extra credit. Now you might want to get dressed, your parents will be here any minute."

I nodded my head, feeling shy. Not being able to clean myself I had to put on my uniform as I was. There was so much cum inside me that it was already dripping in my panties. Looking over I noticed he was watching me dress with heated eyes.

I have a feeling this won't be the last time he's going to make me need extra credit.