All Comments on 'Extra Credit'

by DaniiDream

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a little better coming of age story for Chris, but well done.

CityWolfCityWolfover 1 year ago

Those idiots! They didn't take videos?

CityWolfCityWolfover 1 year ago

Those idiots! They didn't take videos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. I do feel sorry for Chris though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She could have pleasured Chris with her mouth to pop his cherry but it definitely is a hot story.

DaniiDreamDaniiDreamover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliments! I actually wrote this story in 2021, found it and decided to share it. While rereading it, I had the idea for a part 2 that would expand the Chris character. Your comments definitely encourage me to go with that idea! I have other projects to finish right now but once I'm done with those, I'll start writing it. I really enjoyed writing these characters and I look forward to continuing their story.

shymaleashymaleaover 1 year ago

forcing her to wear more sexy daring outfits to seduce and tease the more ugly,nerdie students from her school would be so naughty&kinky,don,t you think?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great, but would have been better if Chris has been the unexpected surprise with the biggest fattest cock of them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniiDream@DaniiDream
Also known as Lana Heart. I began writing around 2003. I started with fanfics, then moved onto online role-playing. A few years ago, I began publishing romance (under a different pen name). Now I'm writing erotica. Most of my stories are guaranteed to have dub-con in them. I ...