Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH!" she exclaimed, in pure ecstasy. His dick was thick and her walls tight, like that of a virgin. He filled her fully and completely. Fuck, it felt good!

She could still feel Chris' hands on her shoulders, as Maddox began to thrust in and out of her tight hole. He didn't start out slow. Didn't give her time to adjust. He just started going to town. Pounding into her, rough and raw. With the powerful hips of a professional athlete.

Slap slap slap. The sounds of flesh against flesh filled the room. Each time he dove into her, she could feel his balls beating against her sensitive nub, only adding to the pleasurable sensations pulsing through her core.

Before long, she was moaning with every thrust. She arched her back and pressed her butt into him, taking him inside her deeply. So deep. Never wanting him to stop.

"Keeping going! Oh, keep going!" she exclaimed.

Strong hands gripped her naked hips, and his thrusts became even faster! Maddox fucked her like some kind of savage animal! Fuck, how did he have such stamina?!

"Yes! YES!!" she yelled out in pleasure. It was almost too much! She had never been fucked so hard and so good in her life! And before she even knew what hit her, she was exploding into an extremely powerful orgasm.

Her pussy walls tightened and contacted around his thick member, squeezing him, as pulse after pulse of pleasure doused every inch of her body. Loud moans of pure satisfaction echoed through her classroom, then she felt him tense behind her.

Something warm spread through her center. His milky seed... Oh... Oh no. Had he just come inside of her?

One last hard thrust caused her to squeak out another moan, and then he pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty and spent.

"Damn... Ms. Bitton's pussy is tight!" Maddox said, through heavy breaths. Satisfaction heavy in his tone as he went about clothing himself. He sounded so happy and so pleased with himself.

"No shit?" asked Flint.

Chris' hands left her shoulders. He stepped back and finally she was free. She slowly pushed herself to stand up from her desk. She couldn't look at her students. Shame was coming over her again. Did she just do that? Did she just fuck her student?

"Where do you think you're going?" Maddox asked.

"I... I need to get dressed," she said, not able to bring herself to look at him. She squatted down to pick up her panties and skirt, but Maddox stopped her. He pushed her back against the desk.

"I don't think you need to do that at all. I think we need to get you out of this shirt," he said.

"Maddox, no. This is over," she objected.

"It's not over until I say it's fucking over," he said, with that sexy scowl of his. His hands went to her shirt and pulled it over her head. She didn't stop him. The next thing she knew, he was unclasping her bra. He took his hands to her hair and pulled her bun free. Long, dark hair fell over her shoulders, as she was now standing completely naked in front of her three male students.

"Not bad. You could use a bigger rack... but you got some nice nipples," Maddox said. He lifted a hand and flicked her nipple causing her to jump. She looked away from him. "Flint, you want a go?"

Her eyes widened as she lifted her head. "What? No!"

Flint left his spot by the door. "Chris, go keep watch."

"Maddox, Flint, no! I'm not... I can't!" she said, feeling panic. Maddox was one thing. Maddox was hot. Flint... No, she was not fucking both of her students!

"Yeah, sure, you can," Maddox said with a smirk. He grabbed her at her hips and pushed her to sit on the desk. He did it with such ease. She could feel her papers underneath her bare buttcheeks. Probably being ruined with the mix of her arousal and his cum leaking out of her.

The two of them stood in front of her, and she felt both vulnerable and excited. Maddox pushed her to lay back on the desk. He learned over her, and she felt his hot tongue wrap around her erect nipple.

"Ohh..." she breathed out, hot and heavy. Flint was working on his pants. After witnessing what Maddox had just done to her, he was no doubt more than ready to fuck her.

Her hand went to Maddox's head. Her fingers digging into his hair as his tongue continued to play with her nipple. Then she felt his hand squeezing her other breast. Her pussy pulsed, renewing itself with fresh lubricant. How she could be so wet, she didn't know. But she was dripping with arousal when she felt Flint move in between her thighs.

He pushed her legs apart and grabbed her at the hips, pulling her downward. Maddox eased away from her tits, and she realized then, what was happening. Flint was about to fuck her too! No, no, she didn't want Flint! She only wanted--

"OHHHH," she yelled out, as Flint dove his cock inside of her used pussy. He wasn't quite as thick as Maddox, but he was long. Oh, so long! He filled her all the way to the hilt! Going so deep she felt like he might pierce through her! But when he pulled out, all she could think of was how she wanted him to dive back in and destroy her pussy!

And that's exactly what he did.

He began fucking her hard and fast. Yanking and pulling her hips to meet each thrust like his own sex doll. Her small body sliding up and down the desk with each powerful thrust of his hips.

Her heart raced in her chest, as her lips moaned in pure delight. The way he fucked her was similar to Maddox but different at the same time. His dick felt different. And it excited her to think about how she had now experienced two different men in just this short amount of time! Gosh, she felt absolutely amazing as Flint powered into her!

Without thinking, she reached for Maddox. Grabbing the hem of his jeans and pulling him towards her. Moaning heavily, her hand climbed up his torso and gripped onto his shirt, pulling him downward, towards her.

His mouth collided with hers in a rough and sloppy kiss as Flint continued his pounding of her pussy. When Maddox pulled away, she screamed out in elation. Her hands went above her head, before reaching down to fondle her own tits. Oh, she had never felt more alive!!

"Oh, look who wants to join in on the fun," came Maddox's voice.

Tille turned her head to see what he was talking about, and Chris was now standing beside the desk. Flint worked between her legs, with Maddox on one side of the desk and now Chris on the other.

"It's okay, Chris..." she breathed out, much like before, but this time she wasn't trying to make him feel better. "You can... Mmmm... You can touch..."

Chris hesitantly reached a hand out to cover her tit. She smiled up at him, putting her hand over his, encouraging him. "That's it."

His hand squeezed her tender flesh, and then Maddox's tongue came warm and eager, over her other nipple. Oh, gosh, did she really have three men pleasuring her body right now?!

Pleasure erupted from her core. An orgasm even stronger than the one before shook her like an earthquake. To have three men, groping, sucking and fucking her at the same time? It was simply too much!

She moved her arm, latching onto Maddox's shoulders, her other hand, gripping Chris' wrist, as intense pleasure shuddered through her. She could feel her pussy tightening around Flint's long shaft, and it wasn't long until he, too, was spilling his warm seed inside of her. And even that felt good.

By the time her three students withdrew from her body, she was left a sweaty and tired mess on her desk. Her chest heaved with her heavy breaths, as small tinglings of pleasure danced over her skin. She simply laid there for a long moment, until she had the energy to push herself up.

"Well?" Maddox asked. Flint was fastening his pants, and Chris was standing there, looking awkward again.

"Well what?" she asked, confused.

"Do we get As?" he asked.

Tille scoffed and her lips spread into a grin. "Yeah, I can definitely say you've passed my class."

12