Extra Credit

Story Info
Hot married sex with school girl role play.
6.4k words
4.32
15.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack woke up to the sunlight filtering in through the bedroom window. He didn't usually sleep late enough for the sun to be up, but he had gone to bed pretty late last night. He glanced beside him, but the bed was empty. Sarah must have gotten up before him, which was also unusual. He was usually the one trying to be extra quiet while slipping out of bed in the mornings, careful not to wake his wife. It was a Sunday, too, so there was no need for her to be up for work.

He ran a hand through his messy hair and looked around. On the bedside table next to his side was a cup of hot coffee with a note underneath. Smiling, he reached for the coffee and took a sip before checking out the note. He loved it when she left him little surprises like this. Tomorrow was his birthday, so it must have something to do with that.

Good morning, Baby,

Take your time and enjoy your coffee, there's no hurry. When you're done, head to the shower and get dressed. You'll find some clothes in the bathroom. Then come find me. I'll be in your office, waiting. Oh, and just play along.

Well, shit. She may have said not to hurry, but whatever she had up her sleeve, Jack was sure it was going to be good. And he wasn't going to waste any time before finding out. Taking one more gulp of coffee, he hurried to the bathroom for a shower, as instructed. Folded neatly on the counter were the clothes that Sarah had mentioned. Jack picked them up and grinned. They weren't anything exciting or weird. But he knew what she liked him in. A crisp, white button-down dress shirt. Black, tailored dress pants, and a black belt. She even laid a bottle of her favorite cologne next to it. Looking around he noticed there were no underwear included in this outfit. It's possible she forgot, but the thought that it was intentional made Jack's pulse quicken.

"Damn, she's trying to kill me again," he muttered out loud with a smile as he turned on the shower.

Jack hurried through his shower and brushed his teeth. He was trying not to get too excited by just the thought of whatever surprise she had for him, but it was getting pretty damn hard. Literally. He had to keep calming his brain down so he wouldn't embarrass himself by greeting his wife with a giant hard-on before anything even happened. Although knowing her, she would probably like that.

He dressed in the clothes she left for him, tucking in the shirt into his pants, everything tailored just perfectly and showing off his lean body. The pants were zipped up carefully as he tucked himself inside, sans underwear. He added a bit of the cologne, as well. With one last look in the mirror, Jack passed a hand through his damp hair, not bothering with a comb. He was hoping it was going to get messed up anyway.

Jack arrived right outside of his office door in record time, finding it ajar. He opened it wider and stepped inside. The blinds were still drawn, but there was enough daylight peeking through that he could see the room clearly. Sitting in one of the chairs in front of the large desk that used to be his father's, was Sarah. She looked like she had been sitting a little slumped down when Jack entered, but she straightened up when she saw him. Jack paused after a couple steps, taking in the incredible vision that was before him.

With his mouth partially open, he looked his wife up and down. Her legs caught his eye first. Crossed over one another, Jack could see almost all of her bare thighs exposed to him. The skirt she wore, a dark green and white plaid, was so short it only came halfway down her thighs. White thigh-high stockings were pulled up over her knees and black, patten-leather Mary Janes were buckled over them.

The white, short-sleeved blouse she wore strained against her chest, the buttons appearing to be barely hanging on. She wore her hair in a low pony tail, swooped to the side over her shoulder, her blonde hair hanging in waves. In her hand was a red candy sucker that she pulled seductively out of her mouth as she made eye-contact with Jack. Her mouth turned up on one side.

"Sorry I let myself in, I thought these were your office hours?" She batted her dark eyelashes at her husband, her head cocked to the side.

Jack stood unresponsive for a moment, his mouth still hanging open like an idiot. The two of them liked to get a little crazy when it came to sex, but it's never included role play like this before. Not that he wasn't into it...he was definitely into it if she was dressed like that. But he didn't know what to say, or do. He could barely remember his own fucking name at the moment, so it wasn't really fair to expect him to start reciting lines like he was in a play he hadn't rehearsed for.

He ran a hand over his face and mouth and cleared his throat. "Holy shit..."

Sarah frowned. A pouty, playful frown. "You shouldn't say bad words like that in front of your impressionable students...Mr. Larken."

"Mr. Larken?" Jack felt like he had about one neuron left in his brain at the moment, and it was barely firing properly.

Sarah stood up slowly, adjusting the pleats of her skirt. She looked down at her feet and then back up at him, innocently. "I just thought you could help me out with a few things? Maybe tell me how to get a better grade in your class?" She rubbed the back of her right calf with the toe of her left shoe, then she popped the sucker back in her mouth.

Jack remembered a while back when Sarah had asked him if he had any sexual fantasies. He hadn't really thought about it before she asked, so he had shrugged and said maybe he liked the whole naughty school girl thing. She must have filed that away for a special occasion. And here was the occasion. Get your shit together, jackass...play along.

With his brain sort of working again, Jack smiled and put his hands in his pants pockets. He walked over with a confident swagger and stood directly in front of her, looking down on her. She stared up at him with big eyes, her lips still holding the sucker in her mouth.

"I think I can help you with that, sweetheart." Then he sat himself behind the desk in his leather office chair, leaning against the back and taking her in, the smile still playing on his lips. "Why don't you tell me what the problem is."

Sarah popped the sucker out again and licked her red-stained lips. Then she leaned over the desk in front of Jack, propping herself up with one hand, making sure he got a good look down her shirt. "Your class...it's just so...hard." She smiled as she accentuated the last word. "Is there anything I can do to pass? Extra credit maybe?"

Jack folded his hands on the desk in front of him. He cocked one eyebrow as he looked at her sternly. "As a matter of fact, I think there is something you can do. But it's not going to be easy. You're going to really have to work for it."

She smiled shyly. "Of course. I'm a hard worker. I'll do anything you tell me."

Jack nodded. "The first thing you need to do is come around over here." He pushed his chair out a little bit further, leaving room between him and the desk. He gestured to the space with his hand.

Sarah put the sucker back in her mouth and walked slowly and deliberately to where she was instructed. She remained standing in front of him, her butt leaning against the desk. Jack eyed her slowly, up and down, his gaze landing on her lips.

Taking the candy out again, she held it out to him, the sucker wet and shiny from her mouth. "Do you want a lick?"

Jack shifted a little in his chair. "You know I don't allow candy in my office." Then he reached out and plucked it from her hand. Without his eyes leaving hers, he put the sucker in his own mouth and pulled it out again, slowly, and licked his lips. "Cherry. My favorite."

Sarah smiled slightly, but stopped when he threw it in the waste basket next to the desk. She stuck out her bottom lip. "Oh...I wanted that."

"Don't worry, darling. I'll give you something else to put in your mouth soon enough."

"Is that part of my assignment?"

Jack nodded. "That it is. But we'll get there. First you need to sit right here with me." He patted his thigh.

Sarah sat down where he indicated, her skirt riding up and barely covering anything, with her stockinged legs swinging in between his opened ones. He placed one hand on her back while the other rested on her knee, his thumb brushing over it lightly.

"What do you need me to do, Mr. Larken?"

Jack swallowed. He wasn't going to deny that her calling him that didn't turn him on. However, he would prefer something else from her. "First, how about you call me something a little less formal."

"What would you like me to call you?"

Jack smirked. "Since I'm going to be teaching you some very important lessons today, how about you call me Daddy?"

He could see the smile forming on Sarah's lips, trying not to break the mood they were setting.

Of course, she knew that was what he wanted to hear.

"Daddy? Are you sure?"

He squeezed her knee with his hand. "Yes, that will do nicely."

Looking at her face, he tucked a loose piece of her hair behind her ear. "Forgive me, but I have so many students to look after; what was your name again, sweetheart?"

The corner of Sarah's mouth quirked up. "It's Angel."

Jack did laugh then, a short but genuine laugh that he couldn't contain. The fact that she was using his pet name for her was perfect. He quickly resumed his false sternness.

"Ok, then Angel." He took one finger and stroked her cheek slowly. "Should we get started?"

He saw her chest heave as she sucked in a breath and she nodded.

"Now, are you going to be good and do everything that Daddy says?"

"Yes, I promise."

Jack gave her a small pinch on her inner thigh and she jumped a little. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy. I promise."

"Good girl." He ran his hand up her thigh, going just past the hem of her skirt but no further. "Tell me, Angel. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Sarah shook her head sadly. "No, I've never had one."

Jack's thumb rubbed against her inner thigh. "That's a shame. So, no one has ever touched you like this before?" His hand slipped a little further up her leg, just enough to tease. He heard her inhale a little sharply.

"No, never. I've never even been kissed before."

Jack raised his eyebrows. So, we're going with virgin school girl, then? He could work with that. "Then that can be our first lesson."

He took her chin in his hand and turned her face toward him. Kissing her softly at first, but then adding a little more pressure, he felt her body relax into him as she hesitantly kissed him back. Her mouth tasted like the cherry candy she had been sucking on and Jack flicked his tongue inside for more of a taste. When he pulled away, she still had her eyes closed.

"How was that, Angel?"

Sarah gave a soft little hum and opened her eyes. "I liked it, it was nice."

Jack wanted more of those candy-coated lips on his and he leaned in for another kiss. This time he moved his hand into her hair, bunching it up in his fist. As if on instinct, his other hand slid farther up her skirt, all the way to her hip. Jack could feel she was completely bare underneath.

Breaking away from the kiss, he furrowed his brow in mock concern. "You're not wearing any panties, Angel. I believe that's part of the required uniform here."

Sarah gave a little shrug. "Oops! I guess I left them in the locker room after gym class."

He gave her a small pinch on her hip. "That's very naughty."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Am I in trouble?"

Jack sighed. "Yes, I'm afraid so. You have to be taught a lesson or else you'll just do it again."

Sarah blinked at him innocently. "What's my punishment?"

"Stand up."

She hopped off his lap and faced him. Jack stayed seated. Then he made a circling motion with his hand, indicating for her to turn around. Only when she was facing away from him did he stand up. He got close enough to her that his clothes brushed against the bare skin of her legs and he saw her shiver.

"Now pull up your skirt."

Jack could see Sarah's breath quicken as she did as she was told and raised her skirt with one hand, holding it to her waist. He had already been pretty aroused with her on his lap, but seeing her tight, bare ass exposed just for him sealed the deal pretty quickly.

He leaned in closer to her ear as he spoke. "I'm sorry I have to do this, but you need to learn. I'd hold onto that desk if I were you."

Sarah swallowed hard and her eyes widened a little. She clutched the edge of the desk with one hand as she waited for what was to come.

Jack gently ran a hand up the back of her thigh and over the curve of her left ass cheek, giving it an experimental squeeze. Then he did the same with the right side. With no warning, Jack pulled his hand back and spanked her with as much force as he felt she could handle. And he knew she could handle a lot. Sarah's body pitched forward and she cried out. If he hadn't already known what his wife liked, he would have asked if she was ok. But he knew that she was. And that she wanted more.

He continued his hard slaps with his open palm until the skin on her backside was bright red and she was breathing hard. Finally, he stopped and ran his hands gently over her again.

"I think that's enough for now." He took her skirt and lowered it again. He turned her around by her shoulders so her could look at her face. Her cheeks were red and flushed and her eyes were a little watery from the spankings she just endured. But there was still a small, playful smile on her lips.

"Should we resume our lessons? Are you done being naughty?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Jack nodded approvingly and sat back down in the chair.

"Should I sit on your lap again?"

He shook his head. "No, not this time. I want you on your knees now."

Sarah pretended to look shocked. "My knees? What for?"

Jack smirked. "Don't ask questions, Angel. Just do what Daddy says." He spread his legs and pointed to the floor between them. "Knees. Now."

Sarah sunk to her knees in front of him, hands folded neatly in her lap while she waited for further instructions. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

Jack pulled his shirt out of his pants and started unbuttoning it slowly while he maintained eye contact with her. "I'm going to teach you your next lesson, now, ok sweetheart?"

She nodded. "Ok, Daddy."

With his shirt unbuttoned and opened, exposing his toned chest and abs, Jack adjusted himself in the chair a little and began to unbuckle his belt. At the sound of the metal buckle clinking together, Sarah bit her bottom lip. He knew she was probably soaking herself under that skirt. There was a part of him that wanted to quit this game altogether, throw her up on that desk, and start fucking into her until he came. But he wanted this to last, so he quickly pushed that image out of his mind to focus on her big eyes staring up at him.

He undid his fly and lowered the zipper. With no boxers on underneath, he revealed his hard cock to her, giving it a once over with his hand as he looked down at her.

"This is a very important lesson, Angel, so listen carefully. I want you to suck my cock just like that cherry sucker of yours."

Sarah licked her lips and leaned in closer. She rested her hands on his thighs. "You want me to put my mouth...there?"

"That's right." Jack was breathing hard with the thought of her sucking him off, and he controlled himself to not push her face onto him right then.

Slowly, she brought her mouth closer to him, her hand gripping his shaft loosely. She rubbed her thumb up the underside and he sucked in a loud breath. Then her lips closed around the head and he leaned his head back against the chair.

Hearing his quiet grunt as she sucked leisurely, Sarah drew back. "Am I doing good, Daddy?"

"Yes. Yes, you're doing so good. But I want you to put more of it in your mouth."

"More?"

"All of it", he hissed.

Forgetting her previous hesitation, Sarah obeyed and engulfed his entire shaft in her mouth, wrapping her wet mouth around him and lowering herself until he hit the back of her throat. Then she pulled back again, using her hand to stroke him down to the base while she worked the tip, encircling it with her tongue.

"Fuck...yes", he groaned. Jack's hand rested on the top of her head, but he didn't push her down. Even though he had to fight against the urge to do it. He let her set the pace as she worked him over.

As her tongue swept over him and she took in his entire length again, holding him there, Jack closed his eyes and groaned. Then he looked down at her, lips wrapped around him all the way, her head pulsing up and down. She was gagging slightly and drool was seeping out from around her mouth. "You're doing such a good job, darling. Just a little longer, ok? Can you do that for Daddy?"

Sarah looked up at him, his dick still in her mouth, her eyes wide, and she fluttered her lashes at him. She nodded her head and murmured "Uh-huh" before making an obscene slurping noise. Jack allowed himself to push her head down just a little further, careful not to overdo it. She already had him in as far as she could. But if he could just feel her throat open around him, god that would feel amazing.

"Almost done, sweetheart. I know it's hard to breathe, but you're doing such a good job for me." He made another low, growling noise. "That's right. Just like that."

He had to think a minute before deciding whether he wanted her to continue her amazing mouth work and come down her throat, or pause this little interaction to move on to other activities. While the first option was tempting as hell, he chose the second.

"Alright, Angel. You can stop now." Sarah pulled her mouth off of him and looked up with swollen lips, sucking in air. "You are doing so well for me."

"I am?" she asked with fake eagerness.

Jack nodded. "Yes. In fact, I think we're ready to move on to the next lesson. Would you like that?"

Sarah nodded with a small smile. Jack brushed her cheek with his hand and ran a thumb over her lips. "Stand up again."

She did as she was told and stood facing him, still between his legs. Jack looked up into her eyes and ran a hand up under her skirt. This time he gently brushed his fingers between her legs. Sarah gasped softly.

"Have you been touched there before, Angel?"

She shook her head. "No. Is that bad?"

"No, sweetheart. That's good. I want to be the only one that touches you there. Do you want that?"

Sarah looked shyly down at her feet. "I think so. Will I like it?"

"Let's find out. Come here."

Jack took her hand and pulled her to him. Sarah straddled his lap, facing him, with a knee on either side of his thighs. His dick was still hard outside of his undone pants, and Jack had to resist tugging her closer and slipping it inside of her; making her ride him as hard as she could. He could tell by her hungry look that Sarah was thinking the same thing. They both stayed in character, though.

With her legs spread open across his lap, the skirt was merely a formality at this point. It covered nothing and Jack ran both of his hands up and over her thighs, up to her hips, and back down to her knees again. He was teasing, he knew, and Sarah's hips were automatically pushing toward him subtly. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Everything feels so wet down there."

Jack moaned quietly at this comment. Then he slipped his hand down and over her folds, parting them with his fingers and spreading the wetness everywhere as he slowly caressed her. Sarah's hips rolled toward him and she let out a loud sigh and closed her eyes.

"That's good. Nice and wet for me."

He continued with his teasing fingers, never quit touching her clit or entering her. Sarah was pushing a little harder into his hand and she groaned.

12