Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels good. Can you give me more?"

Jack removed his hand and tilted his head at her, shaking it disappointedly. "We talked about this, remember? How do you ask?"

"Please, Daddy."

"Please, what? What do you want?"

"Please...touch me more, Daddy. It feels so good."

He kissed her lips gently, holding her chin in his hand gently. "That's my good girl. I'll give you more, since you asked so nicely."

Jack continued using his hand, rubbing her clit with two fingers as he watched her eyes close again and her mouth fall open. A tiny moan escaped her throat.

"You like that, sweetheart?"

She nodded and whimpered softly. "Yes, Daddy."

Slipping two fingers into her, Jack kept his eyes on her face as she squeezed her eyelids tight and groaned louder this time. Her hips pushed against his fingers and he pressed his thumb into her clit.

"Ahh...yes..." she whined. Sarah's chest was heaving now, and she thrust onto his fingers, making him fuck her with his hand. Her grip on his shoulders got tighter. Her eyes fluttered open and their eyes locked. "Oh god...I like it...I really like it."

Jack curled his fingers to hit just the right spot inside of her, and Sarah threw her head back with a noise that made him want to come right there. She was practically riding his hand, having increased the speed and force of her thrusts. She grabbed his wrist with one hand, holding him steady and pushing him in even further.

"Use your words, honey. Tell me how to make you feel good."

"You're so good at it...keep going, Daddy, harder", she whined, letting go of his wrist so she could clutch at his shoulders again.

"Look at me, Angel."

Sarah's eyes found his and she gazed into them, her mouth open in a silent cry.

"That's right, keep looking at me. I want to see your face when I make you come."

She kept her eyes on him, but managed a tiny smirk even in the midst of her ecstasy. "What do you mean, Daddy?", she breathed. "Come where?"

Jack smiled, holding back a laugh. Now she was just trying to make him break. "Let me hear you. When it feels like you can't take it anymore, just let go."

The noises that were filling the room were filthy. The relentless creaking of the office chair as she thrust into his hand over and over again, her loud moans and whines. The wet, squelching sound of Jack's fingers inside of her as she rode him.

As he worked her into more of a frenzy, Sarah closed her eyes again. Jack stopped and pulled his hand away. Her eyes flew open and her face looked pained.

"You're being bad again, Angel. Eyes on me."

Panting, Sarah nodded silently, her hips still pulsing toward him, desperate for more contact. Even though she was still sensitive from before, Jack smacked her ass again. She let out a loud cry.

"Ok, Daddy. I'm sorry", she whimpered.

"That's your last warning, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Satisfied with her answer, Jack pushed his fingers inside of her again, and she let out a long moan, being sure to hold his gaze. He worked even harder this time, and her movements were becoming erratic with hard thrusts. Sarah's hand moved to the back of his neck and Jack let out a groan. Listening to the noises she was making, feeling her hot cunt on his hand; it was enough to make him want to come along with her, despite his cock having no contact at the moment. Their eyes never left each other as Sarah finally reached her climax, and only then did she press her forehead into his shoulder while he worked her through it.

Her shuddering body began to relax against him, and Jack removed his hand from her. Sarah let herself collapse into his chest, her breathing harsh and fast. But Jack wasn't going to let her have much rest time. He wasn't nearly finished with her yet.

"Did that feel good, sweetheart?"

Sarah nodded against his shoulder, still trying to catch her breath.

"Let me see your beautiful face, Angel."

Sarah raised her head and looked at him, her cheeks flushed pink and eyes glassy.

"You have to clean up the mess you made."

Jack pushed his wet fingers into her mouth, forcing her to suck her own taste off of him. She obeyed, making sure to look him in the eye as she licked and sucked them clean. Running her tongue over her lips when she was done, she smiled.

"Don't you want a taste?", she asked, one eyebrow raised.

Jack nodded slowly, and Sarah slipped a hand between her legs, still spread wide over his lap. Swiping her middle finger over herself, she held it out, glistening and wet, for Jack. Taking her wrist in his hand, he slowly sucked the wetness off, his eyes never leaving hers. Then he made a low, humming noise in his throat.

"I don't know which I like better. The candy or you."

Sarah looked down, shyly, and ran her fingers over her long pony tail. "Is that the end of our lessons? Or is there more?"

The corner of Jack's mouth turned up and he moved his hands down both of her arms. "Oh, sweetheart...we're not done yet. I have one more thing to show you before I can give you your grade."

"Another thing? What's that?"

"Stand up and I'll show you."

Jack helped her off his lap, her legs cramped a little from the position she was holding for so long. As soon as they were both standing, Jack lifted her by the waist and perched her on the edge of the desk in front of him. His unbuttoned pants fell to his ankles and he hurriedly stepped out of them. The white dress shirt that was hanging off his shoulders was dropped on top of them.

Sarah may have been trying to maintain her school girl character, but she couldn't help herself from eying up her husband's delicious looking package and running her hands down his chest and over his hips and butt. Jack's eyes fluttered closed for a moment and he let out a long sigh.

"Angel, I'm beginning to think you know exactly what you're doing to me."

She shook her head innocently, her eyes comically wide. "I swear...I've never done any of this before."

Then, as if deliberately trying to make Jack lose complete control of the situation, she reached down, wrapping her hand around his rock-hard shaft, giving it a long, slow stroke up and down.

The groan he let out was low and husky and he pushed himself towards her.

She was still wearing her blouse, and Jack began to unbutton it while she rubbed her hand over him. He was trying to maintain a somewhat cool composure and not do what he really wanted to do, which was to slam into her so hard the fucking mahogany desk would crack underneath her. Even though he was doing his best to undo her shirt slowly and push it off her shoulders, his breathing was betraying him. Jack felt like he couldn't get enough air in and out of his lungs and he was practically panting with desire now. Sarah could see and she smirked, enjoying the fact that she was starting to get the better of him.

"Is this ok, Daddy? Am I doing it right?" She blinked shyly at him.

"Angel, darling. I think you know you're doing it absolutely perfectly. But I'm going to give you something new to learn."

He took her hand off him, and holding both of hers by the wrists, he held her arms up between them, mid-air. "Now, I'm going to do something very special to you, but you have to listen to everything I say, ok?"

Sarah nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

He let go of her hands and she lowered them to the desk by her sides. "The rules to this next lesson are that you can't touch me or yourself, unless I say so. If you break the rules, you'll be punished. Understand?"

With a nod of understanding, Sarah braced herself with her hands behind her, flat on the desk. She had an idea what this "new" lesson was going to entail. And she figured she might need to hang on.

Jack positioned himself between her legs, his cock just brushing against the wetness still between them. Sarah let out a small gasp and pushed her chest out. With a hand on the back of her neck, Jack kissed her hungrily. Her mouth, her jaw, her neck. Everywhere that he saw that delicious skin of hers, he wanted to suck and bite it. He moved further down to her chest, his hands finding her bra clasp in the back. Flinging it somewhere behind him, Jack attacked her breasts next. Handling them roughly and biting softly, he moaned into her skin.

"God, these tits are fucking amazing", he murmured, partially forgetting he was supposed to be the "teacher" here.

Not able to wait any longer, Jack drew back and ran a thumb across her lips. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Sarah nodded. "Is it going to hurt?"

Jack couldn't contain the amused smirk forming on his lips. "Only for a minute. And then I promise, it's going to feel good."

Without another word, Jack positioned himself where he needed to be, his hand gripping his hard cock to help guide him inside of her. Skirt, stockings, and Mary Janes still on, Sarah's hands braced behind her on the desk, chest pushed out and heaving, Jack had never wanted to fuck her harder than he wanted to right in that second. He took in a long breath to help calm the thoughts running through his brain. Pushing himself slowly inside of her, and only halfway, he let out a long, low groan. He didn't let himself slam into her like he was dying to do, but stayed unmoving for a second to let her get used to the feeling.

"Is that ok, Angel?"

Sarah whined softly. "I think so, yeah?"

He pushed farther in, slow and deliberate, until he was fully inside of her, filling her up completely. Sarah inhaled sharply and let her head fall back.

"Oh, Daddy...", she moaned.

"I know, sweetheart, it hurts right now. Just let me do all the work. I promise, I'll make you feel good."

Lifting her hips up slightly, his strong fingers digging in to her ass, Jack started his slow but hard thrusts. Pulling back until he was almost fully out, then pushing all the way back in again in a rhythmic and languid pace. This entire scenario was getting to be too much, and he was dying to ram his dick into her as hard as possible. And knowing the voracious sexual appetite of his wife, she was probably wanting that, too.

As if she had read his mind, Sarah placed one of her hands on the back of Jack's neck, steadying herself with her other still behind her. She looked directly into his eyes as he continued to rock into her.

"Oops...sorry, Daddy. I forgot about the no-touching rule."

Jack growled, despite the smile on his face. "You know what has to happen then, don't you, Angel?"

"You're going to punish me?"

"I'm afraid so." Jack pulled out, both of them moaning a little at the loss of contact. He thought about fucking her hard from behind, watching her clutch onto the desk while he railed into her. But after the major ass slapping he gave her a while ago, he thought maybe she wouldn't appreciate that. Instead, he swung her legs around so that she was lying fully on her back on the desk lengthwise, random papers flying off or being crushed underneath her.

Jack then hopped up to join her, crawling on his hands and knees between her legs until he was positioned over the top of her. He brushed her hair gently off her face and kissed her lips softly.

"Darling, I'm going to fuck you so hard into this desk, you're not going to be able to walk straight for a week. You're in so much trouble, because I own you right now. And you're going to take everything I give you."

The threatening nature of his words, combined with the sweet, soft tone of his voice made Sarah shiver and she arched her back slightly off the desk.

"Jack...I mean...Daddy", she moaned, her hips pushing upward.

With just the simple sound of hearing her say his name like that, Jack abandoned all pretenses of being the daddy.

With one forceful thrust, Jack slammed his dick into her, emitting a loud guttural noise. "Screw it, I don't care anymore, I just want to fuck my wife."

Sarah looked at him and smiled, even as he was ramming into her as hard as possible, her back sliding on the papers she could feel underneath. His eyes met hers and he let out a soft, breathy laugh.

"This was so fucking hot, Sarah. God, I love you."

"Just shut up and keep fucking me, Jack."

With an animalistic grunt, Jack continued his brutal pace, putting all of his energy back into shutting up and fucking her. The angle on the desk was awkward and certainly less than comfortable. His knees were killing him and he was sure her back was going to hurt later. But it didn't matter. The mere act of completely ruining her on his workspace was enough to make him forget all those things. He focused, instead, on the exquisite feeling of her tight walls clenched around his dick; the fucking pornographic noises she was making underneath him; the way her body was bucking up to meet his, never satisfied with how hard he could pound into her.

"You close, baby?" Jack definitely didn't want to come before she did, but it was proving to be difficult to hold back.

"Yes...just a little...oh god...Jack!"

He came inside her just as she cried his name and sank her nails into his shoulder blades, scratching lines down his back. His own loud sounds were muffled by her skin as he thrust his face into her neck and hair, his body stiffening on top of her, his hips pulsing a few more times as he emptied all of himself into her.

Jack's office was filled with the sound of their heavy panting; the air hot and humid from their breath and sweat. They clung to each other for several minutes, not saying anything. Jack gave her a couple soft kisses on her neck and shoulders and Sarah ran her fingers aimlessly through his hair.

"So, I take it you liked this birthday present?" she asked, his face still hidden in her neck.

When he finally looked up, with the biggest, dumbest grin on his face, he nodded. "This might possibly be the best birthday gift anyone has ever received. In the history of the world."

Sarah laughed. "Ok, good."

Jack struggled to push up off of her and get off the desk. Then he offered a hand and helped her sit up. The mess that was left over was evident and they both cringed. Still, Jack pulled her to him so he could give her more kisses and massage her back and butt that had taken a beating.

"Sorry for the hard spanking. I might have gotten a little carried away."

"I'll get you back one day, don't worry."

Jack lifted one eyebrow. "Oh really? And how do you think you're going to do that, my love?"

"I have my ways."

"Hmmm...if you say so."

"So, you liked my little act?"

Jack nodded, smiling his big dumb smile again. "Fuck yeah, I liked it. I can't believe you did that for me."

Sarah shrugged. "I have to confess that it was a little bit for me, too."

"Oh yeah? You like it when Daddy teaches you things, huh?"

She smiled and hid her face in his chest. "It sounds so wrong. But, yes. I like it way too much."

He stroked her hair and hugged her to close to him. He kissed the top of her head. "Then we'll have to do this more often. Angel."

12