Extra-marital Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to continue the contest. I asked Russ if I should take my top off and of course, he said I should. I pulled the halter over my head and Russ blew the horn to get their attention. I held my top out of the window and saw John and Rita wave in acknowledgement. A sudden gust of wind caught my top and I let go of it. It tumbled along the side of the road and blew over the edge toward the water. Oops. Now my top was gone and I would have to remain topless for the remainder of the trip. I laughed and looked at Russ, who was ogling my titties as we drove. He reached over and put his hands on them. I let him fondle me for a moment and then pushed his hand away and told him to pay attention to the road.

We pulled up beside them at a signal and the four of us looked into the other car to see me with my breasts bared and Rita in the same situation. Rita was wiggling around and quickly held up her little skirt. Now, she was naked. John handed her skirt out the window and I took it. They drove off. I looked over and saw that Russ had a big hard-on tenting in his pants. His wife was buck-naked in a car on a public highway in broad-daylight.

Then it was my turn. I lifted up and pulled my gym shorts down my legs and off, leaving me with just my little pair of panties. Russ said he'd never seen my pussy and asked if I shaved 'down there'. It was an inappropriate question, but I didn't take offense. I leaned against the door of the car and pulled the gusset of my panties aside, showing him my trimmed patch of pussy hair.

We were approaching another signal and I had to make a decision about continuing the 'game' with Rita. I decided, what the hell. I pulled my panties down over my legs and was naked. When we pulled to the signal, I threw my shorts and panties at John, who was driving the other car. He took the last of my clothes and dropped them into his lap. I think he was going to rub his prick with my panties. I was naked with another man for the first time. After a few minutes of sitting with my legs together, Russ convinced me to sit with on leg on the seat so he could see my pussy. He touched it and flicked his finger over my pussy lips. He freed his pecker. I reached over and rubbed for him, but stopped before he lost control of the car.

We were in the crowded area of the Outer Banks, with lots of traffic. Russ boldly drove alongside a couple of trucks and stopped at one signal so the truck-driver could look down and see my naked body. I had never done anything like that before. I tried to cover-up, but Russ convinced me to give the truck driver a 'treat'. He told me his wife did this quite frequently. As we neared their beach house, I was pretty-sure that I was going to lose my married cherry to this charming man beside me.

We had to stop to get some ice at a convenience store. Rita and John went on ahead. I nervously sat in the car while Russ went inside to get the ice. A number of cars drove into the lot and a man and a woman walked very close to our car. I slid down in the seat to hide my nakedness. I think the woman knew I was naked, but the guy missed it. Fifteen minutes later we arrived at their beach house. Fortunately, there was a carport. I got out of the car naked and followed Russ to the door. When we walked in, my dear husband and Rita were already having a drink. They were clothed and I was the only one naked. I asked John to get my suitcase from our car, but he refused, saying he liked having me walk around nude. I was embarrassed at being the only one naked and went to a bathroom and found a towel to wrap around myself.

After lunch, John and I talked in our room and I asked what they were doing up there in their car. He told me how he was amazed that Rita had stripped and even more amazed that I had too.

I asked him, "What made your cock harder, having Rita strip or knowing that I was naked in the car with Russ?"

He didn't answer, but took me onto the bed and made love to me. I was quite aroused and my pussy gushed its liquids as soon as my husband's cock slid into me. It felt so good to have his rigid prick trying to get deeper and deeper into my pussy.

While he was inside me, I said to my husband, "I'm going to let him fuck me."

He nodded and said, "I'm going to fuck Rita."

I said, "This will be the first man to fuck me other than you. His cock is going to be inside me. Can you handle knowing that another man's dick has been in my mouth and my pussy?"

He asked, "Are you going to suck his cock?"

I said, "Yes. Think about your wife with another cock in her mouth. Would you like to watch?"

He said, "I really would. Do you want to watch me fuck Rita?"

I said, "I want to see you fuck her sweet pussy and make her squeal."

He said, "Are you going to spend the night with him?"

"Yes. I'm going to be in another man's bed all night. I'll be naked and he'll be fucking my married cunt."

After a nap, we had dinner and were having drinks on the balcony overlooking the ocean. It was dark and the stars were beautiful in the sky. We don't get to see the full sky with all the stars where we live due to all the light pollution.

I was dressed, but not for long. I was wearing a sun-dress but no underwear. Rita suggested we go skinny-dipping in the ocean. She stood and pulled her dress off and ran down the stairs and out the door toward the beach with the rest of us following. The four of us ran toward the surf, naked, with the moonlight illuminating the four bare asses running across the sand. The cool air felt so refreshing on my naked body. The light sea-breeze caressed the inside of my thighs and breasts. It felt so good to be naked.

Once in the surf, it seemed natural for us to pair up with the opposite spouse. I waded into the surf beside Russ. I had a full view of his prick as the waves washed over it. I couldn't help but look at the thing, dangling there, tempting me. I'd never held any man's prick other than John's (well except for one time and earlier in the car) until I reached down and held Russ's cock in my hand. He leaned in and kissed me, putting his hands on my back and then lifting me with his hands under my ass. I wrapped my legs around him and we embraced, I felt the tip of his prick teasing my pussy, it fit nicely between my labia. It would've been very easy for that cock to slide into me. I pushed away to keep that from happening, but other than that, Russ was having his way with me. Our tongues swirled together and again his prick pushed up against my vulva, finding the slot between my pussy lips. He wasn't fucking me, but his prick was pushing against my clit, getting me very hot.

Then it happened, Russ's prick slid inside me. We were in the water over our waists. We looked at each other and both of us focused on the feeling of his cock inside me. The only other cock to have been inside me was my husband's. I was no longer a marriage-virgin. Another man, not my husband, was fucking my married cunt. It felt so erotic and so good to have his dick inside me. I melted in his arms and let him kiss me and pump into me with his hands under my ass with his cock up in my cunt.

Russ said, "Let's go back to the house and do this right."

He pulled out of me. I had to have his cock in my mouth. I knelt in the surf, with the waves crashing around me and took Russ's cock into my mouth. It was salty from the sea-water. I enjoyed the taste. I noticed my husband watching me wantonly suck Russ's cock.

We walked back up the beach to the house. I was aware that my husband and Rita were following us. I hadn't noticed if John had gotten his cock into her yet. Russ wanted me. Feeling desired by a man does wonders for a girl's self-esteem. I had to move quickly or Russ would've pulled me down into the sand and fucked me on the beach.

We hurried back to the house and then went upstairs to the third-floor great-room. Once we dried off, Russ didn't hesitate; he laid me on the floor-rug with a pillow under my head and positioned himself between my legs. I was naked, open and ready for him. He leaned in and kissed me and I felt his hard cock probing for its target. He kissed my breasts and moved down, planting kisses on my stomach and finally on my pussy. He came back up to kiss me. I reached between us and grabbed his prick. My husband and Rita were watching us.

I looked right into my husband's eyes as I guided Russ's prick into my cunt. John watched his friend push his cock into his wife. Rita dropped between my husband's legs and was sucking his dick while he watched Russ pump his hips up and down, fucking me. Russ pushed his dick deep inside me and held it there, so we both could treasure the feeling of his cock fully inside my vagina. I felt so good and having my husband watch was wonderfully erotic. I laid there while this man fucked me in front of my husband. Russ's prick felt fantastic and I soon found myself having an orgasm. It didn't take long for Russ to pop and shoot his semen into my previously faithful, married cunt. When he finished, I just laid there, enjoying the post-coital pleasure winding-down.

I looked at my husband and said, "It's not just yours anymore. My pussy has been shared. I've lost my cherry again."

John came over to me, lying on the floor. He kissed me. I pushed his head down to my crotch so he could see another man's semen in his wife's unfaithful cunt. I pulled his head into my pussy. He licked my clit and tasted the deposit on my pussy lips.

I pulled him up and whispered in his ear, "Kiss me." We swirled our tongues together and I sucked his tongue into my mouth. "The next thing that goes in my mouth will be his cock. I'm going to let him fuck my mouth and my ass. You go fuck your little friend. I'm going to have Russ's cock in me all night long."

I held my husband's hard cock in my hand. I said to Rita, "Take care of this for me, will you."

"Gladly!" She said. She was sucking my husband's dick by the time I stood up.

Russ took me off to bed and I spent the night with him. He licked my pussy (yes, with cum in it). I sucked his wonderful cock. He fucked me three times that night and I was exhausted by morning. I saw that my husband was in the same condition at breakfast. I wanted to hear about him fucking Rita. He had, of course, but he was more aroused when I told him about my night of carnal pleasure.

Our weekend continued. We spent the day on the beach. Rita and I wore tiny bikinis that barely covered anything. When the beach cleared of other people in the afternoon, we both got topless and then naked. Lying there with two men ogling my naked body was a thrill. They didn't tell us when two guys came jogging down the beach along the edge of the water. We were both exposed and I looked up to catch the eyes of the two guys when they jogged past me, looking at my bare pussy between my open thighs.

We went back to the beach house and rinsed ourselves under the outdoor shower. I dried off and walked into the house wearing just a towel. When we all got into the great-room on the third floor, I knew something was up. My husband John and Rita were sitting on the couch while Russ opened a bottle of wine and we had some snacks. We sat there drinking with only towels covering Rita and me.

Russ approached the chair where I was sitting and leaned in and kissed me. With my husband watching, I kissed him back. Russ's hand fell down to my breast, pulling the towel away and leaving me naked. He lowered his head into my bosom and proceeded to lick and suck my nipples. I held his head to my chest and looked at John while this other man had his way with me. Having my husband watching another man make love to me really was really exciting. The juices were flowing from my pussy as he kissed my stomach and worked his way down to my waist. I looked at my husband and licked my lips and gave him one of my sultry looks.

When Russ put his face into my crotch, my husband was entranced and was playing with his cock. Rita was licking his ear and whispering dirty thoughts into his mind, telling him to watch his wife get fucked in front of him. I leaned back in my chair and let Russ have open access to my pussy. He swirled his tongue around my delicate features, flicking his tongue over my clit, sucking in my labia and then putting his tongue inside me. I was lost in ecstasy, panting and spreading myself open. Russ was devouring my cunt and I was loving it. He licked my asshole and the area between my asshole and my cunt-hole. I wanted him to fuck me again while my husband watched. Russ continued to feast on my sloppy cunt. I came on his face and looked at my husband while I did.

I heard Rita whisper to my husband, "Your wife is about to get fucked again by another man. He's seen the most intimate details of her pussy and is going to put his cock inside her. He's going to fuck her bareback. His sperm with be up inside your wife's cunt."

John was rubbing his cock and would stop frequently to keep himself from coming.

I looked at him and said, "I want you to come when his cock slips inside my married cunt."

Russ's prick breached the opening to my vagina and quickly slid inside me. I watched my husband's cock erupt with semen shooting out onto his belly and legs. Seeing Rite lick-up his come was absolutely wicked. I began to come myself.

Russ brought me down onto the floor and fucked me from behind, doggy-style, with me on my hands and knees. Rita encouraged my husband to take photos with his phone of his wife getting fucked.

Poor John was beside himself with lust. He seemed dazed while watching me get fucked by his friend. His previously faithful wife was being shared for the first time this weekend. Another man had his dick in my cunt.

Russ fucked me for a few minutes and Rita mounted my husband. I paused to watch her slide down onto his cock. I think I liked watching him fuck another woman as much as he liked watching me.

Rita said, "I'm fucking your husband. His prick in another woman's cunt. Tonight he's mine. He's going to come inside me again and I'm going to fuck him all night long."

"Fuck her baby." I said to my husband. "Let her enjoy your marvelous cock."

Russ said, "Let me finish taking all of you."

I didn't know what he meant until I felt his fingers probing my little asshole. He had a finger inside my anus while his dick pumped into my cunt. I lifted my ass, lewdly, to give him full access. I groaned as I felt him fucking both of my holes. His fingers pushed deeper into my asshole, and I felt the cool and tingling sensation of lubricant on his fingers, being pushed into my back door. I'd only let my husband have my asshole one time. Now, I was going to let another man take me back there with my husband watching. John was fucking Rita, but was focused on what was about to happen to me.

Russ spread the cheeks of my ass and put the little bottle of lubricant into my anus. He squeezed it and my ass filled with the slippery tonic. Then he rubbed some all over his dick. When he positioned his cock at the opening to my ass, I gasped. He slowly invaded me. He pushed past my sphincter and popped into my ass. The tight ring of my anus squeezed his cock and he spread me open with his size. I groaned and he pushed in farther. I saw my husband watch a man sodomize me, taking the last of my extramarital virginity. Russ pushed in slowly and I felt him filling me. He impaled me on his dick and began to move it back and forth. I saw John staring at me getting ass-fucked and could see the explicit sight of Russ's cock pushing into my asshole. I put my face into the rug and bit a towel, lost in the pleasure of having my asshole spread open by a huge cock. I lifted my head and moaned loudly as Russ fucked my tight back-hole. I felt my pussy dripping cum onto the rug. I spread my legs more and lifted my ass to give him full access. My husband was vigorously pumping into Russ's wife and I saw the contortions on his face when he came again. I was moaning loudly with each thrust of Russ's prick. He pushed into me and I felt his pelvis and his pubic hair against by ass. He had his cock fully inside me. He pulled back and pushed in again. Then he stopped thrusting and held his cock inside me while he came deep inside my asshole. I felt the semen dripping out of my rectum, dribbling down over my cunt. I laid there exhausted.

I was going to get up, but before I had the chance, my husband took Russ's place, straddling my hips. I was amazed that John's cock was hard again. I learned later that he had taken a pecker-pill, Viagra or something. He rammed his cock into my asshole, which was sore and distended from the previous occupant. My husband wanted me so badly. He rammed his cock into me over and over. He was reclaiming his wife and was totally lost in vulgar lust for my body. I had never seen him that aggressively aroused. He rammed his cock into my ass and I grunted with each thrust.

I encouraged him, "C'mon, babe, fuck my asshole like your buddy did. His cock felt so good filling my ass."

John pounded away at me. While his dick was still hard from the ED drug, he had expended all his come and was going to fuck me for a long time before he came again. My tight colon was getting sore and drying out a bit. He rubbed more lube on his dick and continued to pound away at me until he finally slowed and stopped from exhaustion. He fell on top of me, hugging me and kissing my neck. We both were sweaty and our organs ached from such vigorous use.

He laid on top of my back and said, "I love you so much. Seeing you come like you did was absolutely amazing."

I said, "I love you too." Then I said, "Would you please take your dick out of my ass, so I can recover."

His dick slipped out of me and I laid there, totally exhausted after the best fucking of my life.

I went and took a hot bath, soothing my sore cunt and asshole. When I finished, I ate a little, but was too tired. I told my two men that I needed time to rest and recover and I went to bed alone. I quickly fell asleep with the phantom feeling of still having a cock in my ass and in my pussy.

John and Russ took Rita to bed and fucked her vigorously until they all were exhausted. They used all three of her orifices too.

When I woke the next morning, at 10:00, John came into the bedroom and served me breakfast. I vaguely remembered that he had been in bed with me during the night, holding me in his arms while I slept with dreams of being made-love-to.

He gently kissed me and I told him I wanted him. We set the breakfast aside. His familiar prick slid into my pussy and we made tender love for the rest of the morning.

After lunch, Russ and John went to play golf. Rita and I just sat around, enjoying the beach, then sunning nude on the balcony of the house. We stayed naked for afternoon drinks. I was walking around naked, thinking nothing of it. I would glance at Rita from time-to-time. She had a nicely trimmed patch of hair on her pussy and C-cup breasts that were very alluring. My husband had spent hours with his face in Rita's chest and had fucked her hot little pussy. I saw that she was looking at me too.

I was sunning myself on my stomach on the balcony when Rita started to put some after-sun lotion on my back. It felt good and I didn't object at all when her hands slipped down to my ass. She reached between my thighs and rubbed the lotion all over my legs. I rolled over and she continued to rub the creamy liquid into my body. I'd tanned my breasts for the first time and they needed the lotion. I took the lotion from her hand and reciprocated by rubbing it over the smooth skin of her shoulders and then her breasts.

When Rita leaned in and kissed me, it felt very natural and I willingly kissed her back. Our tongues tangled and our arms pulled us together. My breasts were rubbing against hers. I'd never played with a woman's breasts before, another first. I leaned in and kissed her nipples, experiencing what my husband had found to be so wonderful. She pulled my head into her chest and sighed with each move I made. She was the most experienced one, but I took the lead. I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to taste her pussy. I slid my lips down over her belly, causing her to gasp. I swirled my tongue in her belly-button and then moved down lower on her stomach. When I reached her pubic hair, I reached beneath her and wrapped my arms around her hips. I pushed my head down into her mound and rubbed my nose between her labia. I found her little clit and the opening to the inside of her body. My tongue flicked over her clitoris and produced an immediate reaction. She thrust her pelvis up into my face and I put my mouth over her cunt, licking and tasting her for the first time. She had her hands on the back of my head, holding me against her pussy. I could see why my husband liked to eat pussy so much. Rita tasted wonderful. Her pussy gushed fluids onto my face and her body spasmed as she experienced an orgasm. I held her as she calmed down, becoming less and less aroused.