Extra-marital Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it my turn for pleasure. Rita went down on me. Feeling her long hair brush over my hips was a different feeling. I liked it and I liked the soft touch of a woman's face and fingers on my tenderest spots. Rita had her mouth jammed into my crotch, sucking on my cunt. I began to come and twisted and jerked as she got me nearer to my own orgasm. When she slipped a little vibrator onto my slit, I exploded in pleasure. My cunt squirted for her and she rammed the fake-dick deeper inside me. It was an absolutely amazing release. Rita continued to fuck me with the fake dick until I finally exhausted my passion and calmed down. I laid on the balcony on their beach house naked and exhausted.

I was still laying there nude when my husband and Russ returned. I thought I was too worn out for sex, but both other guys wanted to have me.

"What about Rita?" I asked.

They had double-teamed her the previous night after I had fallen asleep. Now they wanted to do a three-way with me.

I felt Russ's cock pushing against the opening to my pussy. When he slid into me my dear husband came and presented his cock for me to suck. I took his tool into my mouth and the two of them pumped back and forth from both ends. My husband's cock was forced deeper into my throat with each thrust from Russ. The John would push me back, ramming my pussy farther onto his friend's cock. The two of them developed a rhythm. They were 'spit-roasting' me. I must've presented a lewd sight, bare naked, sweating and getting fucked by two men. Later, Rita showed me some photos she'd taken with a dick stuffed in both ends.

When Russ pumped his semen into my cunt, it set my husband off. I usually didn't swallow his spunk. He would usually come on my tits or something. That's what I was expecting. Instead, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and put in front of my face. I watched the jism erupt from the tip of his penis and splash against my face. Another, then another spurt hit me on the nose, chin and cheek. I was amazed at the quantity of semen he had left. Some of his love-juice went into my hair. Then, he presented his leaking dick to my lips and I licked the remaining semen from his cock. My face was covered. It was my first 'facial'. I'd always thought facials were degrading in the porn movies, but I was eager to have my husband's cum all over my face. Rita got a photo of it.

She has some really nasty pictures of me from that weekend: Russ's cock is jammed in my cunt and ass and then both holes are gaping open when he was finished, leaving cum leaking from my pussy. The ones with cum all over my face are my husband's favorites.

We had a nice supper; Russ cooked. We sat on the balcony watching the sea in the fading twilight. We were all still naked, of course. John had hidden all my clothes. We were too tired for any more adventures so we slept with our own spouses. I did give Russ a long sensuous good-night kiss while both of our spouses watched our naked bodies entwined.

John and I held each other as we fell asleep. My cunt and asshole were too sore for any more action and John said his dick throbbed from 'overuse', the poor boy. We slept late the next morning.

Things were very hectic the next morning with getting ready to leave. I know Russ and John thought about ripping off another piece of ass before we left, but the mood wasn't right. However, I knew I would fuck Russ again some time.

John and I drove home together. We talked about our weekend adventures and I probed with questions to see if he was okay with what had happened. His wife had been shared to the first time. Not surprisingly, it had turned him on to see me get fucked.

He said, "I couldn't believe it when you stripped in the car. Knowing my wife was riding naked with another man was so hot. I knew he was looking at your tits and your cunt."

I said, "I've never been naked with another man. He had his fingers in my cunt while Rita was sucking your cock. Did you come?"

He nodded. "Thinking about you being naked in the other car with him was too much. I'm lucky I didn't wreck the car."

"Russ had his cock out and I knew I was going to fuck him. Does it make you hot thinking of another man fucking you wife."

He nodded again. His hand was rubbing his prick through his pants.

"Another man took my extramarital cherry. Another man fucked your wife while you watched."

He had his cock out and was rubbing it.

He said, "I almost came just watching him fuck you and I don't think I'll ever forget watching his cock slide into your tight little asshole. Your ass gaped open after we both fucked you. It was so depraved, but so hot."

"Did you like coming on my face? Giving me a facial like one of those porn-stars sluts?" I asked.

He said, "I have a photo of that. My cock gets hard whenever I look at it."

I leaned back and pulled my shorts to the side to let my husband see my pussy. "Think about Russ's cock going into my sweet little pussy."

He groaned and rubbed his prick harder.

"Come, think about my lover's cock leaving his cum inside my married cunt."

He did. His dick spurted into the air. He didn't have much cum left. I took some of his juice on my fingers and stuffed them inside me. I came. I shivered and gasped and looked into my husband's eyes while I gushed onto my hand. I kept my legs open, letting my husband have a long look at my excited, shared pussy.

John and I didn't have much else to say; we had opened a new chapter in our lives and I had lost my extramarital-cherry. I enjoyed every minute of it.