All Comments on 'Extra Tickets'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly vivid and filthy story! I felt like I was in a chair next to Urick watching and stroking. Would have loved to cum on you like they did!

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Run, John, run. A woman like this is the last thing you want.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Very much.

John was an idiot.

18rabbit18rabbitover 2 years ago

Mordbrand thinks John is the hero of this story. Hah!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 2 years ago

Just another amazing story from beaugueste. Keep writing, sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story! Beyond hot.

"Mordbrand thinks John is the hero of this story. Hah!"

They sure do. LOLOLOLOLOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This girl ain't no hero unless you idolize cheaters. Buncha weirdos on this website I swear.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesabout 2 years ago

Extremely well-written. For an erotica story, it was well-paced, and the descriptions of the sex were well considered. I especially loved the fact that the sex wasn't 'rushed', which is often so easy to do when you're so worked up. Well done.

DoctorJoDoctorJo6 months ago

Stories revolving around the misadventures of smart, busty, strong willed women plagued by the irrepressible and contradictory urge of providing warmth and pleasure to people lusting after them, are always, invariably, such a pleasurable read.

Thank you Sarah

Behave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.