Extra Tickets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douglas composed himself as he helped pass shots down the row. "Sarah's boyfriend pissed her off, so she marched out of their date and right into our lives."

After an unhurried study of my dress and body, Urick snorted, "Man, what an idiot!" His independent verification set the group cackling once more. "Well, if that means she's free tomorrow, do we want to see if she wants our spare ticket?"

"Oh, man! She'd be a huge improvement over Gordon and his lame last minute work trip." Lamonte endorsed. "Besides, she already has a fire outfit for the game! So, what do you say: wanna let us make you a Tigers fan?"

I nodded a resounding 'yes'. "Oh yeah, I'm totally in!" I considered Lamonte's line about my dress. "Though, I might poke through my closet for something a little more appropriate for a stadium."

Ghalen tapped the neck of his empty bottle against his new beer to draw everyone's attention. "Fellas, fellas, this calls for another toast." We each raised our glasses.

"What are we drinking to?" I asked, his muscular arm still wrapped around my shoulder.

He cleared his throat as he raised his shot. "To making Sarah a Tigers fan!"

"Hear, hear!" They all approved. I nodded and raised my glass, again noting the care with which each man ensured they touched my glass with theirs. I tilted my head again and tossed the liquor into the back of my mouth. The sweetness and burning of another 'Hot Damn!' filled my jaws, though it was tempered this time by my increasing buzz.

I banged the empty shot glass down on the table. "Hot damn!" I hooted, jubilantly thrusting my arms above my head. My new friends loudly applauded my gusto, their cheers also likely appreciative of the energetic bobbling of my bra-less tits beneath the tight dress as I showboated.

"Man, she parties like a Tiger!" Lamonte observed. I winked in reply as I brought my fresh beer bottle to my lips, my neck nestled comfortably in the crook between Ghalen's arm and ribs.

"Yeah, I think she has a lot of promise." Urick agreed. "Just like this young Tigers team!" We all enthusiastically clinked bottles to the success of the program.

The conversation diverted to tomorrow's game, the former team members discussing present players, opponents, coaches, and strategy, while mixing in plenty of 'back when we' history. As I listened, I started feeling the volume of my five-plus drinks pressing downwards. Surveying the bar, I was dismayed to see that the line for the ladies' room extended into the crowd. I squirmed uncomfortably, my butt squeaking on the vinyl as the distress in my bladder mounted.

"You alright?" Ghalen asked, noticing my body moving against him. I nodded stoically, but he followed my gaze to the line and understood. "Ah, I get it. Why don't you use our room? Here," he lifted the hip on my side, "reach in and grab the room key." He chuckled when he saw my reluctance to put my hand in his pocket. "I can't get to it in this cramped booth. I promise you won't find anything in there that'll bite."

I nodded and obeyed, wriggling my hand into his pocket. My fingertips felt the smooth plastic card, then beyond it, bumped against a firm, broad tube on the other side of the liner. Gasping in embarrassed surprise, I lingered for an intrigued second, then hastily withdrew my hand with the key.

Noticing the blush spread through my cheeks, Ghalen smiled down at me as he spoke, "There, see? Found what you need. Room 516." Then he gestured for Douglas to get up from the bench and led me out of the booth. He reached low to steady me as I stood, and for a tantalizing moment his hands cupped and squeezed the round hocks of my ass. I sucked in a sharp breath between my teeth, and after stabilizing myself on the towering stilettos, shakily told the group I'd be right back.

Outside the crowded bar with my clutch in one hand and the key in the other, my ears rang in the comparatively silent lobby. I passed the folding tables I'd seen on my way in, now piled with State gear for sale. Making a note that I should buy a shirt or something on my way back, since I'd committed to going to the game -- and my bodycon dress and stilettos were absolutely not coming with me to a football stadium, no matter how enthusiastic my new friends were about my outfit -- I pushed the 'UP' button then rode the empty elevator to the fifth floor.

Room 516 was around a bend in the middle of the hallway. A pang in my bladder hustled me through the door as fast as my high heels would allow. Once inside, I took a quick glance around the standard room -- two queen beds, windows at the far end with the curtains drawn, and across from the beds, a TV on the dresser, a chair and a floor lamp beside that -- then ducked into the water closet.

I washed my hands at the marble sink, then opened my clutch to check my phone, seeing multiple texts along with three missed calls. As I mulled how to respond, I caught a glimpse of myself in the wide mirror. The plunging V-neck of my dress framed the mouthwatering visible domes of my breasts, the bright yellow fabric seeming to emphasize the orbs' curves by the contrast with my pale skin. North of the tempting display of cleavage, the smokey eyeshadow seductively framed my big blue eyes, and my crimson lips glistened plump and inviting. I turned, my heels clicking on the tile floor as I watched my bum bend delectably beneath the lemony embrace of the dress. Tousling my hair playfully as I flirted with my sultry reflection, I completed my inspective rotation before the mirror.

"Well, obviously I made friends easily, dressed like this." I gawked at the mirror, then down at my phone's screen. With a vindictive smirk, I decided I would leave John twisting for a night. He had fucked up, and I deserved to have fun -- yes, flirtatious, amorous fun -- with my new friends. The prospect of my new evening plans, having fun at the bar surrounded by four hot black guys, each of whom eagerly hung on my every word and movement, filled me with a buzz beyond any alcohol. I zipped the phone back into my clutch, leaving his texts unanswered. Recalling the consensus among the group, I repeated a last word at the sender of those ignored messages. "Idiot."

I opened the bathroom door and ran headlong into Ghalen's chest. Shocked, I stifled a scream by covering my mouth with my own hand.

"Startled you, huh?" His mouth bent into a friendly, hungry smile. "I came up to see if you needed any help." He took a step toward me, and I edged backwards a half-step until my butt met the wall.

"No, I had everything handled. Thanks." I gulped back. My breathing was elevated, my mouth dried out nervously, and my heart thumped wildly behind my ribs. I placed my hands to his chest as he neared, setting a scant resistance but not pushing him away.

Ghalen's strong hands were on my hips now, girdling my waist as he advanced another step. He stood flat against me, his pelvis pushing my back and butt into the wall. His face, tilted down to meet my gaze, hung a foot above my own. I failed to swallow an elated sigh as his thumbs nipped into the soft flesh of my belly. My reaction encouraged him, his fingertips traced and plunked the waistline of my panties through the fabric of my dress.

"I think... uh, maybe we should get back..." I stuttered unconvincingly, and Ghalen's smile widened to prove my argument's futility. He pushed forward, and once again I felt the cylinder from his pocket, now prodding through his pants into my upper thigh. As he ground it against me, I gasped, feeling it harden and expand down his leg.

"Nah," he replied quietly, his hands wedging between my ass and the wall, insistently clutching my cheeks. "Everything you need is right here."

He lowered his face to mine, wrapping my mouth in an aggressive kiss that took my breath away with its boldness and suddenness. But as I responded, opening my lips to accept Ghalen's kiss, my body did not react with surprise. My hands flattened and glided across his chest, over his shoulders, then clasped behind his neck. With my arms pulling him downward, he leaned against me, compressing me between his body and the wall.

His hands left their grip on my ass, skirting my waist back to my belly, then sliding north over my ribs until his palms rounded the slopes of my breasts. I felt him smile through his kiss, his lips bending at his delight at finally touching what he had desired since we met at the bar. I smiled in response, pushing out my chest to fill his wide hands. Our teeth clattered with our grinning kiss, our excited fervor causing a momentary breakdown of our mouths' coordinated actions.

I sucked in eager breath as Ghalen's thumb passed beyond the yellow fabric of my dress and reached the uncovered bulge of my tit framed in my deep, bare "V". His palm quickly followed to my exposed flesh, then slipped under the yellow material to cup my whole breast. My nipple bent stiffly beneath his palm as he groped and toyed with my succulent globe.

His other arm snaked around my ribs, finding the zipper at the back of my dress. Clasping the tab in his thumb and forefinger, Ghalen patiently parted the metal teeth binding my dress together. He stopped when his hand and the slide reached the dip at the small of my back, just before the rise of my butt. Its closure released, the dress sagged off my shoulders and molted forward. The hand that had unzipped me now rose up my emerging bare back and tugged the wide strap of my dress off my shoulder and down my arm. His other hand push-pulled at the front of my dress from inside its bodice, forcing the slacked band off my other shoulder. Giggling as I pulled my arms from the straps of the deflated yellow pelt, the top half of my dress collapsed forward and hung from my waist.

Pausing to admire my naked breasts in the light of the hotel room corridor, Ghalen hastily progressed. Scooping up handfuls of my rack, he crashed face-first into my chest. His mouth and tongue careened frantically across my tits, lapping at the pale flesh of my mounds and sucking on my erect pink nipples. I pitched my head back against the wall, feeling the rough texture of the grasscloth paper snag in my auburn ringlets. Deep, passionate moans churned up from my belly into my throat. My fingernails clawed at his neck and the back of his head pulling his devouring mouth harder down onto my tits.

Driven into a lustful fury at the feel of his lips and tongue, I rushed to pull up handfuls of his polo, finding the bare skin of his muscular back and scratching my nails down to his waist. There my hands traveled to the front of his slacks, rabidly pawing at the bulge down his leg while tearing at his belt and fly. As his pants relented, I thrust my hand through the Y-ed zipper, rewarding my fingers with an overflowing grip of his swollen member. Delighted at the feel of his girth, my fingers stroked his shaft while I pushed his pants down his legs. Without lifting his mouth from my bust, Ghalen stepped out of his wilted pants and then kicked away his shoes.

Tasting my breasts a last time, Ghalen straightened and allowed me to drag his shirt off over his head. The naked black stranger clasped my hands and walked backwards, towing me further into his hotel room. He rounded the first bed and stepped into the space between the quilted queens. Still leading me by our clasped hands, he guided me onto the nearer mattress. My knees scuffed across the soft, blue comforter as I crawled across the bed. The displaced top of my dress straggled across the bed beneath me, trailing from my waist.

When my knees reached the middle of the mattress, he stopped me. Releasing my hands, he caught my shoulders and coached the top half of my body forward until I set like a table on my hands and knees across the foot of the bed. My D-cups hung buoyantly beneath me, heavy but firm as they dangled below my ribs. His fingers lifted my chin until my big, blue eyes looked up into his dark ones. His thumb brushed across my plump, red mouth, then pulled down on my lower lip and opened my jaws.

"Mmmm, baby. Show me how big a fan you are." Ghalen instructed, keeping his hand beneath my chin. He stepped forward; his rigid manhood swayed proudly from between his legs. Gripping the pole in his free hand, he directed the tip into my open, waiting mouth. The thick cock weighed on my tongue, filling my mouth as it barged through. As my jaws filled with hard, black meat, viscid saliva flooded my mouth, coating the bulgy intruder and lubricating its length. Ghalen continued his advance until his head banged into my palate, choking me, and adding to the drooly coating on his dick. Pushing me lightly away, he withdrew until the glans popped free of my lips, glistening and foamy with my slobber.

I swallowed deep breaths until his hips pivoted toward me again. Opening my mouth, I relaxed my jaw and throat, letting the huge black cock pass into the back of my throat. Ghalen held there, soaking his pipe in my flooding mouth until I gagged and gasped for air. He relented again, his tip dragging out streamers of beaded drool from my jaws that broke and spattered in dots on my red-painted lips.

A wavy lock of ginger hair fell across my face as I gasped for unobstructed breaths. Ghalen's fingers delicately tucked the wayward hair behind my ear, then gripped both my temples in his palms. His dick leapt forward without the guidance of his hand, and my open lips chased after his glans before wrangling it into my mouth. With his pipe embedded in my mouth, he drove his hips toward me while his grip on my head held my face in place to receive him.

His arms flexed, pulling my head forward and towing the rest of my body with it. I rocked forward on my hands and knees, feeling his cock plowing into my mouth then sliding a partial retreat until only the tip remained concealed within my lips. He repeated the thrust-and-pull motion, training me to pitch on all fours in service of his prick. I was a quick learner, energetically reeling on the hotel bed, moaning blithely around the black cock that filled my mouth and throat. Ghalen's hands rested on the sides of my head, holding my face forward so my vision was filled his abdomen and whatever length of his shaft wasn't in my mouth. But he delegated all movement to my body.

My knees hinged, rolling my body forward and back. Dragged by the motion in my haunches, my lips hugged the length of his dick. Traveling from base to tip, my plump lips stretched around his shaft, my painted mouth wrapped so tightly that only my satisfied moans could escape. My heavy tits trailed the momentum of my body and swung counter to the direction of my back, swaying ripely beneath me. Inside my mouth, my tongue slithered and twisted around his length, screwing around his rod, and twirling around the base of his head.

"Fuck," Ghalen's extended, pleasured groan broke the stillness of the room. Otherwise, the only sound in the suite was the "gyerk, mmm... gyerk, mmm... gyerk, mmm..." as I slurped and whined along his pipe. I paused at my furthest point, keeping only his glans behind my lips as my tongue lashed and swirled his sensitive tip. "Fuck!" he repeated, his hands still gripping my temples, digging his fingertips into my red waves.

Staring up at his panting expression, I held his gaze as my mouth advanced down his length. Rocking forward on my knees, my lips labored down his shaft until my nose tickled his pelvis. His head jammed the back of my throat. Still gazing up at him, my bright blue saucers welled and ran with tears at the strain of his magnum packing my mouth. Finally, I couldn't take any more, and relented, freeing my mouth with a gooey 'pop' and blowing out bubbly ribbons of slobber down my chin.

"God damn, you're gonna be a lot of fun!" Ghalen breathlessly praised as he watched me recover. He whistled in appreciation of his view of my pale, bare back and tensed buttocks sheathed in clingy yellow cloth.

Catching my breath, my jaws keenly hunted down his wagging prick and captured him once more in my lips. Tamely closing my eyes as I cinched my lips around his girth, I rapidly regained my rhythm, rocking back on my knees to almost-withdraw, then dipping forward to take him back in. The black cock felt incredible as it filled my mouth, and warm, wet pleasure smeared down the insides of my thighs as I devotedly blew him. Ghalen's hands still rested commandingly on my head, holding my face forward but shadowing the pace set by my knees and neck. My chorus of gratified moans and slobbery gulping resumed, broadcasting my enjoyment and enthusiasm for sucking the black stranger's dick.

Above the feminine and slushy noises of my mouth, in the near-distance behind me I heard the buzz-clack of the room lock. My eyes opened, "Huhm?" I inquired. Ghalen nodded down at me in response, keeping my face pointed at his stomach. Muted footsteps padded across the carpeted floor, but the closeness of the interloper was revealed with the tinny clang of a belt-buckle. As the mattress depressed beneath the body behind me, I nodded my accepting response to Ghalen. I stilled my hips in invitation, bobbing my neck to move my mouth along Ghalen's tool and closing my eyes submissively.

The snug skirt of my dress peeled up my thighs and bum until it met its earlier discarded top-half in a yellow roll of useless material ringing my waist. Besides the futile roll of fabric, I was wearing only my blue heels and a pearl white g-string. "Mmm, fucking nice..." I heard Lamonte rumble as his hands patted and caressed the pale mounds of my ass. "Very fucking nice."

Gripping the string waist of my thong with both hands, Lamonte pried the panties over the domes of my buttocks, then let them drop into the bent corners of my knees. A chill ran up my spine as my soaking pussy was uncovered, but my mouth kept busily jogging up and down Ghalen's shaft. The man behind me placed one hand on the cleft of my cheeks, then guided his rigid prick into my readied gash with the other.

"Hermph!" I squealed around Ghalen's pole as the newly arrived black cock split my folds. My engorged slit clung desperately to the broad intrusion, the thrill of the second penetration poured excitement through my body. Lamonte gripped the loop of dress at my waist, using the harness to pull my hips back to him as he drove forward. His thick tool burrowed into my swamped pussy. Another muffled wail sounded from my stuffed mouth as he bottomed out inside me, then patiently backtracked.

"Oh shit, she's a fan of that!" Ghalen celebrated as the humming of my pursed lips delighted his shaft.

"This trip gets better every year, man..." Lamonte chuckled in response, then thrust again. The round head of his prick bent my cavity, carving out space for itself inside me. Facing competition for use of me, Ghalen reasserted his grip on my head, pulling me away from his friend for his own cock's benefit. In response, Lamonte's hands on my hips pulled me back to meet his drives, clashing with Ghalen's hold on my head. With my petite figure clinched between them, the two men wrestled for control of me.

My mouth excitedly pumped along Ghalen's shaft; the tool shoved deeper into my jaws each time Lamonte crashed into my haunches. Though I no longer controlled the pace, the pleasure in my stretched cunny translated to the enthusiastic bobbing of my head. With each drive from Lamonte, I moaned amorously around the dick in my mouth. The scorching thrill of getting fucked at both ends by the huge, black strangers boiled over as my orgasm stormed through my tiny figure.

I wrenched my mouth free of Ghalen's cock, desperately panting as my climax stretched electrically through my limbs. I screamed, an animal howl without syllables, as Lamonte's pipe hammered deep in my throbbing pussy. Finding enough breath to speak, I beggingly urged him on. "Fuck me! God, just like that! I need it! Fuck, oh my god fuuuuuhk!" My words disintegrated into garbled braying, and my face dropped sluggishly to the bedspread, obscured behind a thicket of my sweaty red locks.